Beautiful Pink Rose (Sonamy S...

By lebi02

Once upon a time her name is Princess Amelia Lynn Rosetta or everyone calls her Amy Rose. At months later the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 13

55 4 0
By lebi02

Misery Fog

*・。゚☆────💙💗────☆゚.*・。゚

🌹~ Chapter Thirteen ~💙

Amy's Pov 🌹

At night there is no place to rest. Sonic is searching for everything shelter. He comes back.

"No, shelter well I guess we had camping tonight."

"Yeah, I agreed."

The middle of the forest walked to find where to sleep but then fog was initiated. I cannot see but it's blurred.

I saw a hedgehog come over me.

"Sonic!"

Ran then hugged him and he pushed me off the ground. "Sonic why are you pushing me?"

"You scared me to death Amy. I said no more death hugs. Why are you chasing me?" He growled then I was shocked to stand back.

"Im sorry Sonic. And I promised I will never chase you again." I apologize to him but something is coming.

"Too late Amy. I have a girlfriend, Princess Sally."

My heart was shattered then I was jaw-dropping feel heart broke.

"Hello, Amy." Sally greeted me and she holds his hand. Sonic explained to me saying hurt feelings.

"You see Amy, I didn't tell you. Because I love Sally. Cause you are not mature you're such as childish. Your cause hugged me to death. I don't like you, stay away from me, I never love you."

I cover my ears.

He never said things about me. But how?

I ran away when Sonic followed me hurting my feelings. I have to get out of this fog but where's the real Sonic?

"Sonic where are you?!"

I shouted his name of him all over the forest.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I was walking in the forest and the fog was beginning to cover I cannot glimpse my eyes too hard.

Turn around to see Amy was gone.

"Amy, where are you?!"

But it's all circled all around fog then someone walked toward a shadow it's revealed. I was surprised. It's Sally but how can she get here or she could escape?

"Sally!"

I ran over and hugged her.

"What are you doing here, how do you escape Sal?" I quickly question that she doesn't answer.

"Sal, what's wrong why don't you answer?" I raised my eyebrows and asked her.

"Because Sonic, Don't call me. I know you chose Amy rose over me?" Sally said crying.

How she knew it.

"N-N-No Sal is not true."

Then the second shadow reveals it's Amy Rose then smirked. Ran toward me.

"Sonikku my darling."

I was panicking and began running she followed me.

"Amy what are you doing I told you promised me no more death hugs."

She hugged me tightly and crashed.

"I just realized I missed you Sonikku."

I snapped out my thoughts Amy never said my nickname Sonikku then Sally never said it to me. What's going on?

I ran away then Amy and Sally followed me. I said my thoughts seeing fog cover-up.

"I need to get out of the forest then I have to find Amy I hope she is really in trouble."

Amy's Pov 🌹

I'm still running covering my ears because Sonic said mean and hurt my feeling to me.

Then stopped seeing a robot coming a blue. It's done past since I was Eight.

"Metal Sonic?" I mumbled. He grabbed me and lifted the air. Then I scream calling for help.

"HELP!!!"

"SOMEBODY, HELP ME?!"

No one answered even Sonic. Then I realized I figured it out.

"Wait for a minute Sonic never hurt my feelings then Metal Sonic is still here it just began my nightmare?"

I turn around and summon my power my hammer smack Metal Sonic. I went down to the ground.

"So that's why all of my cause my nightmares."

I said then Sonic and Metal Sonic come toward me then ready to smack my hammer then run even more running.

Then I made it to the forest but the fog faded away. Metal Sonic and Sonic are disappearing from the forest.

"This forest, I know read books Misery Fog it keeps all causing nightmares. Think Sonic has a nightmare like me or Sally. Well, it's supposed to be gone for now."

"That was close now I have to find Sonic? Where is he?" I saw the forest none outside of him.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I still kept running against two of the girls.

"Come back here Sonic!" Sally toward me as raising tone. Then Amy was still chasing a fan girl.

"Wait for me Sonikku."

I was frustrated It is hard to see to get out of the forest.

"Argh! I cannot find a way out. Why Sally is here then Amy is just a fan girl. But she never done that since Eight? All cause of the nightmare."

Then I find a solution.

I smirked at the two of them said. "Come girl if you try to catch me."

Sally and Amy kept running then I was running as the well good thing my power is for speed. Then there are two more paths.

"Should I go to the left or right? "

I hear screaming I think it's Amy.

"It's Amy that should be on the right," I said running a right path but those two of them were after me. There are more three paths.

"Woah, three more paths. Left, Middle, and Right."

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

"Hold on Amy, I'm coming!" I recalled her then I hear it was a middle path that those two won't give up.

"Come back here Sonikku!"

"How dare you! Do you choose her Sonic?!" Sally emotionally cried then I was pretty pretending feelings.

"Look, Sally and Amy. Sally, you are a beautiful princess my best friend and Amy you are my best friend too. Ever-pretty. It just umm-"

"Just what I know you loved her!" Sally can't off then glared at her.

"No! I don't love her Amy is the annoying hedgehog she is just a fan girl, and she gives me a death hug. That's why I don't like Amy Rose!"

The fog has disappeared and also two of them have nightmares. I guess I made it to the forest. 

"I made now I can find Amy. I hope she doesn't hear me saying." I said then someone's voice behind me.

"I heard everything Sonic."

That's why I turned around Amy was crying she heard me when I was saying myself.

"Oh no, what I have done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 389 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
28.9K 572 21
Sonic is made king after his 23rd Birthday, but he's not thrilled about it. Immortal Prince Shadow threatens with a rebellious attack! War rages as S...
21.8K 443 29
*COMPLETED* A girl named Amy has been living in a village since she was born. Suddenly, a person named Dr Eggman attacks her village. She ran away, b...
112 3 7
Princess Amelia Rose also know as Amy Rose a young Hedgehog who was In LOVE with Sonic The Hedgehog.However the day she was going to confess to him s...