sashanne .:. id rather be me...

By FeminineKing

SPOILERS FOR THE HARDEST THING AND EVERYTHING BEFORE THAT!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️ After defeating the core, Marcy moves aw... More

Chapter One: Déjà Vu
Chapter Two: The New Sasha
Chapter Three: Denial
Chapter Four: Annes POV/Sasha Has A Gay Realisation
Chapter Five: Sashas Phone
Chapter Six: The Bikeride <3
Chapter Seven: Lies
Chapter Eight: Marcy Knows All...
Chapter Nine: Apologising
Chapter 10: Fuck This
Chapter 11: Sashas Dad Being A Grade A Asshole For 1233 Words
Chapter 12: Marcys New Life
Chapter 13: Sunshine
Chapter 14: The Joint
Chapter 15: Rough Waters
Chapter 16: The Aftermath
Part 17: Quick Update⭐️
Chapter 18: Thai Food Delivery
Chapter 19: Marcy Visits!!
Chapter 20: The Kiss
Chapter 21: Pillows
Chapter 22: Starbucks
Chapter 23: Starbucks Cont./ Farewell
Chapter 25: How On Earth Did We Get Here :0
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: My Lucky Number
Chapter 28: The Aftermath II
Chapter 29: Semi Finale
Chapter 30: Id Rather Be Me With You

Chapter 24: How To Get Kicked Out Of Target

925 35 33
By FeminineKing

YALL I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS UPDATE IS SO LATE 😵😵
I've just been like super busy because I handed in my Religion final three days late 😭 and my parents gave me shit about it but whatever, I've just been rewatching Amphibia and bingeing Marvel movies. I legit got up to Infinity War how-
But anyways, I've started hanging out with this new friend group of people in my music class, and half of them are in my strings ensemble so everything's gotten WAY better, thank you all so much for the support 😊 🥹
Also am sorry it's a long intro but I hope you enjoy!!
.:.

All that Anne could do was sit there, in pure shock, at the sight of Sasha. She knew how good the armour had looked on her in Amphibia, but for some reason now, Sasha looked 100x more attractive.

Anne tried to hide her extremely red face, as Marcy fangirled.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god, you look JUST LIKE Redwink from Taking Of The Kingdom II!! OH OH Sash it is SUCH a good game, oh my gosh, I'll have to show it to you- SHOOT!! I lent it to Jaime, noooooo..."
Marcy dragged her hands down her cheeks in anguish. Sasha patted her on the back and chuckled before admiring how she looked in the mirror again. The armour was scarily similar to the one she had worn in Amphibia, apart from a few tiny unnoticeable details.

She played with her hair, fixing it, turning and posing, wearing a huge grin. Anne watched her in awe.

"Anne. Anne. Anne. Anne." Marcy said poking her cheek repeatedly.
"Marbles I can hear you cut it out." She said not taking her eyes off Sasha, who was pretending to hold a sword.

"You know your staring at her quite obviously."
"Huh?"
Anne suddenly processed those words and looked over to the wall quickly as if it had just become very interesting all of a sudden.

"Oh my days are you even trying to hide it?"
"Hide what?"
"Anne, I know you like Sasha."
Anne's head spun so fast, it nearly went all the way around.
"I- WHAT."
"Come on Anne, just try to convince me otherwise."
"How do you know!?!?"
"Your very obvious about it, always glancing at her and blushing."
Anne groaned.
"Is it really that noticeable!?"
"Yeah, your parents know-"
"WHAT! MAR MAR!"
"-but Sasha is surprisingly oblivious so don't worry."
"Ok good, but can we just backtrack a bit, how long have they known!?"
"They bet on it."
"they WHAT-"
Sasha, who had been taking photos on her phone of the armour walked over to Anne and Marcy, and grabbed her bag.
Marcy looked confusedly at her as she unzipped it.

"Whatcha doin."
"Hang on a secondddddaahAH!" Sasha cried pulling a dagger from her bag.

"WOAH!" Marcy yelled in terrified disapproving shock.
"What the fu-" Anne started before coming to a loss for words.
"Hold your horses, I'm just checking something,"
"There are CAMERAS here, Sash!" Anne exclaimed while Marcy was freaking out.
"Why is that in your BAG. We're at TARGET. TARGET. T-A-R-"
"Calm down Marce, I know how to spell Target." Sasha said, patting around the belt on the armour before finding a a compartment.

"Ah hah!" She cried, slipping the dagger into it, effortlessly. "Perfect fit."
"Ok I'm gonna need some answers why do you have a knife in your bag." Marcy said, in a terrified whisper.
"We could get ARRESTED."
"I just carry it around, you never know. When Anne was on earth, she got attacked still, by like the FBI."
"Sash i think the FBI are gonna come after you because you have that." Anne said.
"I just wanted to know, sorry for freaking you out. I guess it was just nostalgia..." she said looking sadly off into space, and reminding Anne of the Plantars.

"Hey, it's ok Sash." Marcy assured her. "Maybe you should get changed and we should leave."
Sasha slowly shook her head.
"No, we were having fun. Let's keep going."
She went into the changing room to put her normal clothes on again, leaving Anne and Marcy to chat.

"Well that was an emotional roller coaster for me." Marcy said with a sigh.
"I think the dagger kinda completed the look if you ask me."
"Ok you simp." Marcy whispered, nudging her, with a smirk. Anne's mouth dropped open, and she playfully shoved Marcy, whom she had forgotten, was extremely uncoordinated.

"woOAh-"
She fell of the chair leaving them both in hysterics. Suddenly, a target worker with a badge that said 'Fred' came up to them.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you two to leave-" he said, before realising that Sasha had just walked out of the change rooms.

Holding her dagger.

Anne and Marcy's eyes widened and Sasha froze.

"FREEZE! DROP THE WEAPON!"
"Crrrap." She hissed, running out of the shop. Anne grabbed her and Sasha's bag and Marcy grabbed her own as they, too, bolted. Fred pulled out his walkie.

"I have an armed child doing a runner. Block all exits."
A bored girls voice came through the speaker.
"Fredrick, this is a fucking Target, not Area freaking 51. Calm your ding dang farm."

.:.

As soon as the three of them had exited the shop, they all burst into fits of laughter.
"OH MY GOD!" Anne cried doubling over.
"We could've died!" Marcy said, sounding slightly unstable.
"That Fred guy would've scared the shit out of me if it weren't for the fact he looked like a string bean." Sasha said, giggling. Marcy sighed.
"I guess we should head back. I have to catch my flight in three hours, so I should pack."

Their spirits decreased as they walked to her Grandmas house. This was the last time they would see Marcy for a long while.

.:.

This is a little extra thing that I decided to add in. Idk why.

Willow tied up her converse and grabbed her skateboard.
"Bye, Mom, I'm going out!"
"Be back by 12, we have to go to the airport remember!?"
"Obviously! Brb." She said, before rolling down the road. Although she had a ton of friends, she felt lonely without Marcy, like the ray of sunshine in her life had disappeared.

Willow was on her way to her part time job at 7 eleven, thanks to her friend, Jaimes, computer editing skills, and the fake id she had made to help her pass for '16'. Willow was quite tall for a 13 year old afterall.

Once she arrived she stood behind the counter and opened up her phone to text Marcy.

You
Hey Marbles <3
Hyd?

Babes🥰⭐️❤️💝💕💟♥️
Incoming FaceTime Call

Willow accepted and was delighted to see Marcy's face fill her cracked screen.

"HI WILLOW!!!!" Marcy sounded super excited. Suddenly there were other voice from beside her.
"Mar Mar is that your girlfriend!???"
"Omg hurry up and introduce us!!!"

Willow smiled.
"What's up babes?"
Marcy blushed.
"I wanted to see your face! Are you at 7 eleven?"
"Yeah but I'm just filling in for Kayla for like 40 minutes, I'll be there when you get off the plane."
"Okie dokie! Wanna meet my friends!?"
"Oh my god uhm YES."
"Ok ok Sasha take the phone."

Willow watched as the screen moved to a girl with long blonde hair.
"Oh my god, are you Willow!?"
"The one and only."
"Mar Mar this is SURREAL. I cannot believe you have a whole ass girlfriend!!" She said, turning her head in disbelief.
"Ok ok Sash my go!!" Came another voice as the phone screen jumped around.

"Hey. You must be Anne then." Willow said.
"Indeed. Sup dude." Anne said, using her spare hand to do finger guns.
"Oh my lord Anna Banana, STOPP!" Marcy giggled trying to grab the phone.

"StoP or you'll get me kicked out of your Grandmas house as well!"
"Oh my God Willow! Guess what!?" Marcy cried suddenly.
"Oh no what did you do?" She said, sensing the disbelief in her voice.
"We got kicked out of Target!"

"OH MY LORD! How on earth did you-"

Suddenly the 7 eleven doors slid open.
"Shit Marce I gotta go."
"Uhm ok see you soon!"
"Yeah bye babes love you <3"
"Love you too!" Marcy said smiling before hanging up. While Willow scanned the person who walked ins items, all she could think was:

How on Gods green earth did a cream puff like my girlfriend get kicked out of Target.

.:.
Don't ask me what happened because I barely know myself. 😂
Don't be afraid to comment, when y'all interact with this fanfic, it warms my heart ☺️
Hope you enjoyed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 3K 42
A Taiwanese-American 13 year old teen has many problems in her life such as confessing to her best friends, insecurities and imperfections, and her p...
75.1K 1.7K 30
A complete 27 oneshots related to Marcy being autistic, because I can! And autistic Marcy just makes me happy!! Trigger/Content warnings are at the...
7.1K 243 43
-Anne? What...what was that?- Anne turns to Marcy, sees the fear in their wide opened eyes. What did she do? The last blue spark fades on her palms...
9.5K 425 22
The last time Marcy was in town, six months ago for Anne's 23rd birthday, the trio almost revealed everything. Thank Frog, it was just for a week. Bu...