rapper bxb oneshots

By wifisbabyyy

one shots of rappers More

information/request chapter
Xanskies-I like you too
landonskies-happy birthday
slumptacion-kidnapped
Ybnmosey-wrong number
wifithazine-hickey prank
nleface-wrong person
nleface-complicated
Ybnmosey-secret
polotjay-drunk texting
ybnmosey-tiktok
polotjay-tiktok pt2
nbaquando-wrong room
xanskies-youtube
wifithazine-knife kink
nleface-revenge
polotjay-payback
wifithazine-backstage
nbaquando-brat
asaptyler-friends
ybnmosey-first time meeting
polotjay-cheating prank
zilla x scarlxrd-whos this?
peep x tracy-a dozen roses
ybnmosey-chocolate covered strawberries
xanskies-baking a cake
polotjay-dinner
multi ships-v day confessions
peep x tracy-sex
multi-truth or dare
wifisfuneral x jay critch-rebound
peep x tracy-truth or dare pt 2

wifithazine-high sex

1.1K 13 30
By wifisbabyyy

third person POV

Isaiah and Jahmier are sitting in their shared living room. Isaiah is laying on the black couch in the corner of the room. Jahmier is sitting on the kitchen chair that he brought into the room.

Loud music is playing from the speakers that are installed in their house. Jahmier took a hit from the blunt while Isaiah mumbled song lyrics at the ceiling.

Jahmier took another hit before blowing out the smoke and mumbled the lyrics to the song playing.

In my life I fucked a couple witches, think I'm a wizard

Isaiah continued the next lyrics as he still stared at the bare white ceiling. He was just waiting for Jahmier to pass him the blunt.

Isaiah sat up to grab his phone and add a few songs to the Spotify queue. He then laid back down and started tapping his foot against the couch to the beat of the song.

Jahmier soon got up from the brown, wooden kitchen chair and walked over to his boyfriend. He handed Isaiah the blunt before sitting down on the floor in front of the couch.

Isaiah immediately took a hit from the blunt. He waited a few seconds before blowing the smoke into the air.

He listened to the lil peep song playing through the speakers that he added to the queue.

Jahmier just watched his boyfriend closely with every move he made. He watched as Isaiah parted his pink lips and connected them to the blunt he was holding with his fingers.

Isaiah took a big hit before turning to his boyfriend on the floor. He then blew the smoke into Jahmiers face. A big smile was plastered on his face.

He took one last hit before handing the blunt to Jahmier. Jahmier took the blunt and took a hit as he got off of the floor. He blew out the smoke as he slowly sat on the couch next to Isaiah.

Isaiah sat up but before getting off of the couch. He slowly walked to where Jahmier was and sat on his lap. He straddled his boyfriends waist with his legs.

Jahmier took a hit from the blunt before connecting his lips to his boyfriends. He blew the smoke into his boyfriends mouth before pulling away.

He studied Isaiahs face as he blew out the smoke. Isaiah smiled before connecting his lips back to Jahmier's. Jahmier kissed back as his free hand roamed Isiahs back.

Jahmier pulled away with Isaiahs bottom lip between his teeth. He let go of his lip before taking one final hit of the blunt. He blew out the smoke as he put the blunt out.

He then reconnected his lips to Isaiah's. Isaiah kissed back passionately as he placed his hands on his boyfriends shoulders. Jahmier moved his hands up and down his boyfriends back.

Jahmier kissed harder as his hands traveled down Isaiahs thighs. Isiah slowly moved his hips against Jahmiers lap.

Jahmier let out a small groan as the friction caused him to grow a boner. Isaiah smirked into the kiss as he started moving his hips more.

Jahmiers hands quickly made their way to grip Isaiahs hips. He held his boyfriends hips as still as he could as they continued their heated make out session.

Isaiah pulled away from the kiss and looked his boyfriend dead in the eyes. Jahmiers eyes were slightly glossy from just hitting the blunt not too long ago. Isaiah smirked once again before leaning down the Jahmiers jawline.

Isaiah left kisses and occasional soft bites down Jahmiers jawline and neck. Isaiah's lips found their way to Jahmiers collarbone. He left kissed on his lovers collarbone before slightly sucking hickies.

Jahmier gripped Isaiahs waist harder as his boyfriend was sucking on his neck.

"fuck baby"Jahmier said under his breath as Isaiah started leaving hickies up his neck.

Isaiah made his way back to Jahmiers jawline to leave a few more kisses before kissing Jahmiers lips.

Jahmier immediately kissed back and started licking Isaiahs lips. Isaiah opened his mouth slightly and Jahmier slipped his tongue in. Jahmiers tongue moved around Isaiahs mouth.

Isaiah let out a few light moans as Jahmiers tongue roamed around his mouth and his hands roamed his body.

Jahmier slowly pulled away from the kiss and studied his boyfriends features. Dark curly hair that laid on his forehead. Tattoos that were scattered around his face. Dark brown eyes that were slightly hooded. Light pink lips that were a little swollen from the previous activity.

"God you're so perfect"Jahmier whispered as he saw Isaiah slightly smile.

Jahmier leaned down to start kissing Isaiah's neck. He started biting and sucking on it to create hickies on Isaiahs semi pale skin. Jahmier created a trail of dark purple hickies along his boyfriends neck.

Jahmier pulled away as he studied his work. A smiled formed on his lips as he looked at all the purple marks on his boyfriends light skin.

Jahmier suddenly stood up with Isaiah still attached to him. Jahmier carefully walked up the stairs to their shared room. Jahmier made his way to the bedroom door and opened it before walking in. He shut the door behind them and made his way to the bed.

Jahmier stepped in front of the bed and dropped Isaiah on it. Isaiah came in contact with the soft black blanket that was laid on the bed. Isaiah propped himself up on his elbows so he could have a better view of his boyfriend.

He studied his boyfriends current look. Jahmier had on black ripped jeans that showed his knees. Isaiah's eyes trailed up to the white tee that Jahmier had on. Jahmier was wearing a thin gold chain with a bracelet to match. Isaiah studied his lover's features as he fell more in love.

Jahmier was scrolling through his Spotify to find a good playlist that fit their mood.
He later found one and played it before setting his phone on the dresser. The same dresser that keeps all of the boys 'special toys'.

Jahmier debated on grabbing a few to use but decided not to in the end. Isaiah watched as his boyfriend started to take off his shirt. Isaiahs eyes immediately fell the Jahmiers abs as he bit his lip.

Jahmier turned to his boyfriend and smirked as he caught him staring. He walked over to the bed and stood in front of where Isaiah laid. He pressed a quick kiss to his lips before pulling away.

"Do you want to?"Jahmier asked, consent is key.

"Yes"Isaiah said quietly but loud enough for Jahmier to hear.

Jahmier placed his hands at the bottom of Isaiahs shirt. Isaiah put his arms up as Jahmier slipped off the smallers shirt. He then unbuttoned the smallers pants and pulled them off. Isaiah watched as his boyfriend then pulled off his underwear.

Jahmier looked his boyfriend up and down very slowly as he studied his body. Isaiah felt his face heat up with embarrassment as his hands moved to cover his body up.

"Don't cover yourself baby"Jahmier said in a deep but smooth voice.

Isaiah slowly moved his hands to uncover himself. Jahmier unbuttoned his own pants and pulled them off, followed by his underwear. He went to the small table by their bed and grabbed a small bottle of lube.

He covered three of his fingers in the substance. He made eye contact with his boyfriend as he entered one finger into Isaiahs hole. His eyes quickly closed as his face scrunched up.

Jahmier moved the finger in and out a couple times before adding a second. He moved them in and out before moving them in a scissor motion.

It was obvious Isaiah felt some type of pleasure because his breath got slightly off track and his hips started to pick up off the bed. Jahmier added one more finger and moved them around to stretch his boyfriend out. Once he felt Isaiah was ready he removed his fingers.

Isaiah slightly whined as he already missed the feeling. Jahmier covered his dick in lube before placing the bottle on the table. He moved Isaiah in the position he wanted before lining himself up with his hole. He then pushed himself in as Isaiah let out a loud, broken gasp.

His hips lifted off of the bed slightly before falling back down. Jahmier waited a few moments before he started to move in and out. Isaiah felt the movement as it started to feel good.

"Shit"Isaiah breathed out.

Jahmier started to go faster which caused Isaiah to breathe in a sharp breath. Jahmiers right hand found his way to Isiahs bruised neck. He slightly added pressure to it as Isaiah let out a soft moan.

"Dirty slut"Jahamier commented.

Isaiah's face heated up with a light pink shade. One thing about Isaiah is that he was kinky and being degraded is one of his favorite things. Jahmier removed his hand to allow Isaiah to breathe.

Jahmier started to slow down to tease his boyfriend. Isaiah's mouth hung open as moans slipped from his throat.

"P-please stop g-going so slow"Isaiah moaned out as Jahmier slowed down even more.

"Say the special words then baby boy"Jahmier said as he studied his boyfriends face.

A light pink blush spread across his face as sweat rolled down it. His curls messy and stuck to his forehead from the sweat. His body as dripped with sweat as his veins were popping out everywhere.

"Please daddy"Isaiah moaned as he threw his head into the pillow below him.

Jahmier started to speed up again. Isaiah let out a loud moan as his hands gripped the blanket. Jahmier pulled out before flipping his boyfriend over.

"All fours"Jahmier commanded.

Isaiah got on all fours and Jahmier slipped back in. He gripped his boyfriends hips roughly as he started to pound into him. Isaiah's mouth hung open as noises spilled from his small body.

His arms started shaking as his body started to grow tired of the position. Jahmiers strokes got harder and quicker as he felt himself growing closer to his release. Isaiah felt his coming closer too and his body started to shake.

"I'm about to-"Isaiah started before he released all over the black blanket.

Jahmier kept going for a minute longer before he released into his boyfriend. Jahmier pulled out and Isaiah collapsed on the bed. Jahmier laughed as he looked at the mess of his boyfriend.

A/N-I haven't wrote smut in legit forever so my apologies if it's bad or not long enough.

word count-1778

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 1.4K 128
The Boys One Shot :D
4.6K 193 9
Compilations of KimCop oneshots it wrote. Hope you enjoy reading.♡
15.2K 254 16
Boys love boys