Hidden Love

By Spoil3dMilk

"Mommy..? " I say moving to straddle her lap. "What is it my love? Mommy has to work. " This is a gxg smut b... More

INTRO
TWO
TRHREE
FOUR
FIVE

ONE

258 1 0
By Spoil3dMilk

It's 2:37am and I can't sleep, my parents and I just moved here in Illinois, Chicago last month.  Tomorrow is my first day I honestly don't think anyone will like me.

I slowly get up from bed and find my pink butterfly pacifier, I pop it in my mouth, getting back in bed I pull my giant teddy to my chest and slowly drift to sleep.

           -

"Izzy! It's time to get up it's 6:30!" My mom shouts from down stairs. I roll over and yell back frustrated. "God I'm up!"
I climb out of bed and go to my bathroom, I look at my messy hair and sigh. I brush my teeth and wash my face, I brush through my hair and pull it up into two pigtails. I run down stairs to see my mom staring out the window drinking coffee.
"Hi mom" I say awkwardly.
She jumps and turns around. "Oh! Hey sweetie did you sleep well?"
I shrug my answer and grab a banana and quickly eat it before running back upstairs. I put on my really cute outfit I've been wanting to wear for a while.

I look at my self in the mirror, slowly getting more and more anxious about school. I get my backpack and make sure I have ever thing. I check my phone... 7:10.

            -

I walk through the school doors and I'm immediately faced with the front office, I walk into the principal's office and she smiles at me, I give an awkward smile back.
"You must be the new student!" She says loudly.
"Yes ma'am, that's me"
She hands me my paper's and I leave. Outside the office is a tall boy with a cute face and strong shoulders.
"IZZY!?" He looks at me with wide eyes.
"ETHAN!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.7K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...
3M 95.8K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
417K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...