NOMIA

NoyaDoArs127 által

When you've achieved your dreams of going on a solo mission to Mars, you're met with a wormhole unknown to ma... Több

Introduction
Chapter 1: REQUY!
Chapter 1: REQUY! [1]
Chapter 1: REQUY! [2]
Chapter 2: NOMIA
Chapter 3: The Edible Fungi
Chapter 4: Astronaught
Chapter 4: Astronaught [1]
Chapter 4: Astronaught [2]
Chapter 4: Astronaught [3]
Chapter 4: Astronaught [4]
Chapter 5: Oxygen
Chapter 6: Inventory
Chapter 7: Supplies
Chapter 7: Supplies [1]
Chapter 7: Supplies [2]
Chapter 8: Memories
NOMIA

0

2 1 0
NoyaDoArs127 által

Before the actual story starts, here's a few notes to help clear up any potential confusion.

As mentioned in the description, this story is a script of a game that has been yet to be released to the public. Thus, there's options for the player to choose.

> Nod your head.

That above is an action you, the main character, do. It's similar to that of " *nods head* ". It can also be thoughts from the main character.

> Roll your eyes at the cringe comparison. [1]

> Nod your head again. [2]

The numbers help guide you to the next story, which will be in a select chapter:

<chapter name> [1] contains the story where you chose option [1], and <chapter name> [2] will be that for option [2].

> Nod your head... again. (a)

> Sigh. (b)

Some choices affect your ending in the story. Be sure to note down your choices and see how to proceed at the end of the section.

I hope this clears up any confusion, and enjoy reading NOMIA :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
508K 15.1K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
171K 5.1K 98
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...