Hurt And Loved | TK

By oOLoveDeniseOo

A mafia leader who wants everyone under his control. A young boy who was in a coma for 10 years. These two pe... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 1

8.5K 279 19
By oOLoveDeniseOo

"No come on !"

"Taehyung stop-"

"Come on, please !"

"STOP"

Jimin abruptly got up, eyes wide open as he tries to steady his breathing, he was sweating and panting... as the memories of that tragic day keeps on replaying in his mind nonstop.

"Jimin ?" He could hear Sehun's concerned voice, he woke up hearing Jimin's panting and got extremely worried.

Even though he is worried for him he knows the reason he is reacting like this, it must have been one of his nightmares...

He crawls slowly towards his tensed lover and hugged him from the back while kissing his neck, making Jimin relax a little bit.

"You have to get up it's time for work okay baby" Sehun says delicately, trying to change the other's thought and work is the best option.

Jimin finally calms down and nods, sniffing he got up and started dressing while Sehun was silently watching his lover, how he wished he could always make him happy.

But how can he when the only reason for his sadness is fighting for their life.

He sighs frustration, he hopes for Taehyung to wake up and get rid of the heavy weight on Jimin's shoulder.

It would be incredible for Sehun to finally meet his lover's only family.

Jimin never talks about his parents nor his step mother and he never questioned him on that knowing fully well that the mere mention of his brother triggers him, so the least he can do is avoid the topic.

While Sehun was drowning in his thoughts he failed to notice the tears streaming down Jimin's face while his back was facing him to avoid worrying more.

The mere thought of Taehyung makes him tensed yet happy, he loves his brother more than anything in the world, even more than Sehun for sure.

But he doubts his brother will feel the same after waking up...

That would be totally understandable considering what happened.

The guilt is eating him alive and he doubt he can continue anymore if he continues like this, if the memories of that day keeps on replaying again and again in his mind.

He believes that if Taehyung wakes up he will solve everything, that his Jimin's only remedy, only he can heal him.

Little did they know that him waking up will bring much more problems...

••••••

"Are you eating well ? Do you have your breakfast on time don't miss it it's the most important meal of the day!-"

"Yes, yes I'm eating well don't worry-" he keeps on repeating the same words like a robot, mind starting to get bored he tried to change the topic.

"So mom how is father ?" He sighs in victory as his mother finally stopped talking and let him a chance to speak.

"Your father... uhm he is not feeling" she states lowly.

Feeling the sudden change in her tone while asking about his father he understood that something is not right.

"What's wrong he got sick ?" He asks calmly, trying to make his mother talk about the matter.

"He got a panic attack...again" he got slightly surprised at that, he was not expecting that, again ? So he has had before ? But why no one informed him, the fact the he was not aware of his father's current health situation brought a slight irritation to him but nonetheless kept calm

Jeon always stays calm cause panicking is never a solution, that's what his father taught him.

Getting quite worried of the silence of the other line his mother continued.

"It's been a long time since you visited us son, and me not informing you about your father is only because i didn't want to worry yo-"

"So if he dies you wouldn't tell too ?" He spats quite harshly knowing fully well that it was a stupid decision to not inform him about such an important matter, and moreover if it is about his parents.

He sighs at the silence and finally spoke "I'll be coming today, just tell me the hospital's name" he said with a calm tone to not make his mother feel guilty about it.

"O-okay sweetie I'll send it to you..." hearing his mother's weak voice he started regretting speaking harshly to her.

"Mom... I love you." A laugh was heard on the other line that made him instantly smile

"You think you are gonna get away by saying I love you ?" He chuckles and shakes his head in amusement. Talking about it it's been quite a long time since he visited his parents,

"Ill be preparing for my flight okay ?" He said knowing his mother too well she will start blabbering about anything and everything.

"Oh ok, it's been a while since you've in the Netherlands the weather is extremely nice unlike back in Korea "*sighs*

He cut the call and looked back around his office, aiming at his other phone to call his men, he can't use his work's phone to call his parents being aware that anyone can trace the call and them.

And he doesn't wanna know what would happen if he lost his parents.

"Yes, sir ?" A female voice was heard from the other line.

"Book a flight for the Netherlands and I want it today." His voice was strict and firm, the whole opposite of the tone he used with his parents.

"That'll be done, anything else sir ?" Her voice was stable, not showing any hint of hear as this is what their leader taught them before getting involved inside all the Mafia work.

"Come to my office at lunch and tell Jung to come too i have a word to tell you two" he just now remembered what mission he gave to Hoseok yesterday, 'the Park's relative'.

"Will do." She ended the conversation and cut the call. She is his personal assistant and the best female in the field Lalisa Manoban, she is one of the little amount of people that Jeon trusts.

And for now he doesn't want to inform his men about the relative, only his most trusted people, and they are Jung Hoseok and Lalisa Manoban.

He trusts them the most cause they were here during his training period and helping through the hard times, like when they would face a strong rival or anything.

But that was in the past, long gone are the people who thought they could beat Jeon Jungkook. Well apart from the annoying Park Jimin.

••••••

The click of the door getting unlocked was heard in the peaceful hallway of the hospital.

The doctor entered and smiled seeing the body laying motionless on the bed.

He approached him and was about to start the usual daily check up when a nurse barged in without knocking.

The Doctor flinched at the sudden intrusion and then got confused, he is aware that everyone in the hospital knows that it's forbidden to enter this room, the one who requested it was extremely serious and had a scary aura around him so no one asked him questions and just did as they were told, but this nurse entering is gonna create some problems.

"Doctor ! We have an emergency, the patient of yesterday is having another panic attack!!" She said through her pants, clearly showing that she ran all the way here.

The scary man clearly said that he wants the best doctor of the hospital to take care of this patient, and also giving a heavy amount of money to keep all their mouths shut.

The doctor understood who she was referring to, so he sprinted out of the room towards the patient's room.

Not aware that rushing out of the room, he forgot to lock the door behind him...

••••••

-inside the plane, first class-

"Why did you want us to come along with you sir ?" Lisa delicately asked, not wanting to annoy her Boss, but the curiosity got the best of her.

The aforementioned lazily removed his gaze from the book he was reading and focused on his assistant.

"Lisa you know where we are heading right?" He asked boringly, his eyes dark and strict face glaring at his secretary's stupid question.

She quickly understood that she messed up, her boss can be calm in the worst situation and that's his best feature, but as for patience... well he is not very good at it, even more if someone interrupted him in something.

"I understand that we are visiting your family, but you never requested our presence... is there something I'm not aware of sir?" She asked softly, choosing her words wisely knowing him way too well, one mistake and she will find herself in the streets with her tongue cut off in case she reveals anything...

*sighs* He finally put his book down, and put his attention on the two sitting in front of him.

Hoseok understood that his boss wanting them to join him to just visit his parents was suspicious, so he got the idea that they will have some work to do.

"It concerns Park Jimin's relative... Kim Taehyung." He states bringing a leg and resting it on the other, while looking outside the window.

"It's annoying me how Park's weakness is so close yet so far from my reach." He scoffed at his own statement, he just can't wait to finish him, but the only thing he has against him is nowhere to be found.

"We only have some personal information like the name and birthdate." He keeps on talking, voice deep and bone chilling while the two in front of him can feel the slight irritation in his voice.

"Park is clever, he must have hid him far from Asia completely." Hoseok speaks up and talks about the possibilities, Jeon listens to him closely while staring outside the window.

"Well if his brother was in a coma then there is a little problem" Lisa retorts, eyes unfocused and mind drowned in thoughts.

Jeon waits for her to proceed...

"We don't know if he is awake or still in a coma." She glanced at her boss, seeing him unaffected by her statement.

"I don't know which one is simpler, him being awake or in a coma ?" He asked more to himself.

••••••

-Japan-

On the dark side of Japan, the country of wonders, in a large mansion situated in the middle of nowhere.

The golden gates of the immense house opened, letting enter a white car, men wearing all black gathered around the car.

One of them opened the back door, and as soon as the sight of a mesmerising woman appeared in front of them they immediately bowed their heads in respect to her.

She had dark middle length hair mixed with red and bangs adorned her beautiful face.

Wearing a red dress that fits with her hair colour, long black boots and a white fur coat laying on her shoulders.

She looked at them in disinterest, she didn't come to greet the guards of the idiot she is supposed to meet.

Said otherwise her partner in crime.

She walked forward not even glancing at the men bowing at her, she was about to lose her mind. She was utterly pissed, and if she sees the cause of her irritation she will chop his head off.

She took long strides towards a specific room, knowing very well she will find him there.

She halts when she hears the voice she didn't want to hear at all.

"Oh Hirai Momo what brings yo-" *SLAP*

His face turned sideways at the hard slap he was given without a warning.

All the guards around them widened their eyes at the sudden violent action, shocked to see Ms. Hirai this enraged as she was always a calm and reserved woman.

"Oi ! Why ?!" He says pouting like a kid, not knowing that this was going to earn him another slap.

Momo grits her teeth and raised her hand in attempt to hut once more but was abruptly stopped when she felt a hard grip on her wrist stopping her action.

She widened her eyes and was about to turn to the mad man who dared to touch Miss Hirai but froze on her spot.

The man hugged her from the back, she lets out a breath of relief upon realising who the mad man was.

It was non other than Yuta Nakamoto. 

The one who got slapped was lazily patting his hurting cheek, and looked at Yuta giving him a 'thank you for saving me' look.

Yuta chuckled looking at him and then turned the beautiful woman in his arms around so they could face each other, she glared at him knowing that he did that for the sole purpose to save the little idiot.

He attached their lips, and soon she relaxed feeling contented in her lover's arms but soon remembered why she was irritated.

She pushed Yuta back and turned but found no one. Now she was fuming on anger.

"NIKI ! Come back here you brat !" She screams at the top of her lungs, making the men guarding the hallway flinch.

Yuta chuckles at her attempt in getting out of his arms but he held her firmly by her thin waist.

"Why why? I haven't seen you for a month and you greet me with only a simple kiss." He tries to gain her attention but she was adamant in getting Niki's head.

"Were you aware that your stupid brother in law had an F in science ?!, his teacher called me and told me that his grades are decreasing! "

Yuta shakes his head in amusement and lowly utters

"So you are only aware of the F in science ?" He mumbled silently.

And she clearly heard him, she widens her eyes and loudly retorts

"There is more ?!?!"

"NIKI !!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.7K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
52.8K 3K 40
"I hate you Jungkook" , "You think you hate me? You've no idea what you're playing with. But deep down, you know you're Mine, And no amount of hate c...
631K 20.3K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
1.4M 49.2K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...