Shinzou wo Sasageyo Ayanokouji

By MrS_S_AA

CoTE X AoT crossover A new world....the same masterpiece New tools and greater enemies. A fight between a me... More

โ„ญ1: ๐”‰๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ซ ๐”‰๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ช?
โ„ญ2:๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ด ?
โ„ญ3: ๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ญ ๐”‡๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก
โ„ญ4:๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”—๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ5: โฑฟ๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐“—แƒง๐–•๐–”๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š
โ„ญ6:๐”ˆ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ณ๐”ฐ A๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ7: ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ข
โ„ญ8: S๐”ฒ๐” ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ P๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฏ
๐•ฎ9: ๐•ฐ๐–’๐–•๐–Ž๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
โ„ญ10: โ„ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฅ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ 11: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ
โ„ญ12: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ช ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
โ„ญ13: ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ซ in the โ„œ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ข
โ„ญ15- โ„Œ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ'๐”ฐ ๐”๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โ„Œ๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ข
โ„ญ16: ๐”๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐” ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
๐•ฎ17 ๐€๐“Ÿ๐€อฒ๊–พ๐šผ
โ„ญ 18 ๐”š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ
๐•ฎ 19: ๐–‚๐–Š๐–†๐น?&๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜?
โ„ญ20: โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐•ฎ21: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ท๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—
โ„ญ22: ๐”š๐”ฅ๐”ฌ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฅ๐”ข?
๐•ฎ23: ๐•ฝ๐•ฐ๐•ฏ
๐•ฎ24: ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–Š๐–•๐–Š๐–—
๐•ฎ25:๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–— ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Œ๐–š๐–“
๐•ฎ26: ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–’๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–˜
๐•ฎ27:S๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–™๐–˜
โ„ญ28:๐”‡๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ?
โ„ญ29: ๐”๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ'๐”ฐ โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
โ„ญ:30 ๐”‘๐”ข๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ
โ„ญ๐”ฅ31:๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

โ„ญ14: A๐”ซ๐”ฑs ๐”ณ๐”ฐ ๐”—๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ซ

5.2K 283 88
By MrS_S_AA

C14: Ants vs Titan

Ayanokouji's POV

"3'O clock to 6'O clock." A coordinator's voice boomed as I saw a few of the seniors jet off to attack and slit at a titan's throat. 

Without sparing a second glance I kept galloping off to the dead centre of the entire group.

I could see the Levi squad right in front of me as I felt the dangers of the uncharted lands approaching us. 

I started seeing the red smoke signals all around the vicinity, which were meant for Commander Erwin. Keeping into consideration, the distance between me and his squad I made my own calculations and route analysis before the green signal was ever shot. If my predictions are right, then today....something either catastrophic or a game-changer might occur. 

The spotters have mapped out the placements of most of the titans, exceptions were still very much prevalent. 

CRASHHHH

I shot off my red smoke alerting the others as I started galloping...faster.This terrain wasn't ever meant for ODM or fancy skills. It was all just flat land. Here, everyone was the same as me...a normal human. 

I looked at the titan for a split second to see it's drooling smile as it broke into a sprint while skipping and jumping along as the way.

I could feel titan getting closer and closer...

Faster, I had to go faster...

I could feel the footsteps rushing as I soon felt the breath of the titan right over my skin I took a final breath and entered a small patch of forests with just enough width for my horse to barely fit.

I heard the titan crashing into the trees as I escaped the site to find myself completely unharmed. With just a few minutes in, the dangers were quite serious. 

Not long after I saw the dreaded black signal. It seems that the target was none other than Armin's group. If I am not wrong, Armin will be able to handle this threat. Thinking so I kept moving forward, as yet again from the spotters' side...it was

  Another black signal. 

If the cautionary tactics wouldn't have been told to Commander Erwin, we wouldn't have gotten this signal. Now, the true threat had to arrive. 

I started inching ever so close to Armin's group as I saw the 3rd black smoke of the day. 

It was a 14-meter titan with no physical abnormalities....and blonde hair? I immediately switched and broke my formation to follow the source to Armin.

What I saw, was a cruel massacre as the Female Titan had crushed one of my comrades like a bug. I stopped....waiting. 

The titan, it was running towards something....it wasn't a normal titan...it wasn't an abnormal either. 

If it was, it would have attacked the spotters first who were situated on the far outskirts of the formation. Then why.......what are you exactly?

While this was unprecedented, I had accounted for unknown variables, after all...I am nowhere close to being the strongest in this world or the most knowledgeable about it. 

I saw it jump, right over Armin's body as he fell onto the ground...

I got off my horse and started running over to the wounded horse injured from the titan's stomp. 

Only if I don't get noticed....this might work. Right now, my primary concern was Armin...he had to be protected, after all, his strategic skills are impregnable. 

I saw the titan bending over as I started riding the wounded horse after I hoisted it up.  I could see the titan grasping at the collar of Armin.A direct attack would be futile and my death would be imminent, her titan senses would make her well aware of my presence before I land a blow. I have to find another way...

As I reached the titan, I pulled up one leg on the back of the horse and up to my chin...

3

2

1

JUMP

I let go using the momentum of the moving horse as I pushed on it's back. As predicted I saw the hand of the Titan below me slapping the horse away, as I escaped the attack at a split second the hand made contact with the horse. 

Mid-air I shot my ODM at the titan's hand to launch straight at it. The titan didn't have enough time to react as I....

Slash

An attack at it's  eyes as I shoved my sword straight into it and let it go. The titan immediately let Armin go, as it nursed it's eyes....it feels pain?

But...that wasn't the end. It's right hand was still locked onto my ODM.

It wrapped it's hand around my hookline as got up from the ground pulling me up along with it

"KIYOTAKAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOO"

I could hear Armin's voice on the ground.

I was now wrapped around it's hand....should I cut it off? Not yet, I need more information. 

I could see it's eye regenerating in front of me, as it started forming a grin...mocking me on my futile effort to hurt it. 

It had pulled me right up to it's right eye....light blue....this time, my hands were inside the titan's grip as it examined me further.

It's smirk slowly returned to one of normalcy as I didn't show any reaction to it's mockery of me. I hardly cared if I had hurt the titan in the first place...I had already won this duel.

Now it was my turn to speak

I looked at it dead in the eyes, showing my absolute apathy to it.....

As I spoke loud enough for only it's ears......

"A N N I E       L E O N H A R T"

It stopped everything and just stared at me in a glare, which was puny compared to mine. Her eyes were the last piece of evidence I needed. From the very start, blue eyes were rare, combining with the blonde hair and the bits and pieces of evidence that align.

Her, not joining the Cadets...

Her, stopping all communication with me...

Her bloodlust...

Her, targeting of the centre...shows she had either of the 3 groups in target and taht she was aware of this expedition...and it's importance.

It was only possible...if she was one of the recruits.

But who? was it Armin? Was it Eren...? Was it Levi....? Or was It me?

If I had to theorise, it couldn't have been Armin, considering she could have killed him immediately with her feet as she stomped back there. Maybe it could have been Levi but the chances are low as they hadn't met much, hence her information of his capabilities is limited for her to challenge him head-on...

So it boils down to either me or Eren. If it was Eren, it would make sense as she might want the key to the cellar and tamper with the evidence...on the other hand, it could be me, as I had been controlling everything in the back.

Either way, this was an interesting situation indeed.I had realised something like this would have happened, as I had publicly announced Eren's value to all of them present during the speech. I had decided that showing an important card in my deck, may lure the mole out....and it did indeed.

Although, I hadn't expected the card to be a titan.....a small error, which can be removed.

I didn't stop speaking

"One of my comrades"

"My lunch mate"

"A murdered"

"A terrorist"

"A spy"

"A titan. You.....are a titan."

"My only friend"

For a moment, her grip loosened a bit as I blatantly lied in the last part and I immediately detached my ODM  and started falling with 2 swords clasped firmly in my hands. 

She was human...she had shown me her human nature from time to time. So she could be controlled.

My words have been the reason for my survival...when all strength was futile, simply because she is human...my words had affected her. I had broken down her plan right in front of her, as she had me right there in her hands suffocating me.

 If she was crushing my body, I was crushing her very soul....all her planning had been ripped and exposed in front of her. She was horrified....and I had won, all because...of her eyes. 

The blue eyes....like the ocean...beautiful indeed, she is drowning because of her own beauty. 

Her being a human...prevented her from destroying a monster

How sad...

Will I crash?

I don't know.

But, as long as I was mid-air, I flicked my sword at her as I let the blade detach. I watched it spin as it cut off her hand upon contact. 

I saw her hand tear apart as she gazed at me with anger....

An ant had just hurt an elephant, which reminds me of the Moral Stories I read in a book in the white room.

How nostalgic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 562 50
"๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ฅ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" "๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘”๐‘œ" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ...
1.2M 47.4K 56
In a cruel world dominated by Titans, you seek purpose in the Survey Corps after Levi saves you from the death of your grandmother, Arya. You want to...
142K 4.3K 45
a connie x black fem! reader "baby don't you know that talk is cheap" in which two friend groups intertwine in more ways than one college au! moder...