Steve x Eddie

By id0nt3xist69

⚠️PLS THIS IS SATIRE⚠️ I made this for a friend (put the gun down pls i want to see my family again) read it... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (time skip)

Chapter 1

2K 32 6
By id0nt3xist69

Its a normal day at high school with kids smoking weed behind the school, kids making out and skipping class.

Steve wasn't like those kids, he was to busy staring at his crush, Eddie Munson. He was perfect in Steves eyes. He had long, curly dark brown locks, his brown orbs.

Eddie felt eyes on him and turned around to see Steve staring at him, he shot him a smile and turned back around.

Steves face turned so red that a perfectly ripe tomato had competition. He was so flustered at Eddie.

The bell rang which signaled that it was time for class to end.

After Steve walked out, Eddie tapped his shoulder and asked him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 18.6K 158
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
5.9M 466K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
280K 53.7K 10
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...