โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

็”ฑ -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... ๆ›ดๅคš

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›

739 34 45
็”ฑ -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Sakura?" you asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Completing a job," she laughed. Before you knew it, Inui and Shiba had already disappeared, leaving you and her alone.

"What's your problem with me anyway?" you asked, trying to stall. If only you could use your phone to call anyone from Tōman.

"I don't have a problem with you, sweetie," she shrugged. "We all have bills to pay."

"So pretending to be my friend and killing me is how you put food on the table?" you asked, disgusted with her.

"Let's cut the bullshit. Just come with me and it'll all be over soon," she smiled.

"Do you think I'm stupid enough to go with you?"

"You were stupid enough to tell me your life story—even the bits about Tōman which I'm sure were meant to be kept secret. You really are as dumb as you—"

"Hey pretty girl," Mitsuya waved, walking out of the building.

"Hey," you smiled, hoping he could understand your cry for help. "This is my friend Sakura."

"Oh," he nodded. "I've heard so much about you."

"So have I," she grinned, trying to put on a show.

"Well I have to go, but it was nice meeting you," he said, extending a hand for her to shake.

No Mitsuya! Please stay!

"Hopefully we can meet again," Sakura said, shaking his hand.

"I wouldn't count on it," Mitsuya shrugged, watching Sakura's limp body fall to the ground.

"Mitsuya what did you just do?" you gasped.

"Shocked her," he smiled, showing a device in his palm.

"How did you—"

"Baji called me. He was worried."

"I see. Well, let's take her to the basement quickly," you said, lifting her legs.

Mitsuya nodded, lifting her arms and carrying her inside the building.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"Which cell?" you asked, growing tired of carrying her.

"This one will do just fine," he said, nodding in the direction of the call across from Kazutora.

"How nice," you laughed. "They'll be able to entertain each other."

"Exactly," Mitsuya chuckled.

As soon as you placed Sakura in the chair and tied her hands and legs up, she started to wake up.

"Wait! Y/n, please!" Sakura screamed, entirely switching character. "He made me do it! I tried to say no, but he forced me!"

"Do you want to say—"

"Tch." you sucked your teeth, looking at a teary-eyed Sakura. "Do whatever you want with her."

With that, you walked away from her blood-curling screams, feeling a piece of your heart breaking off.

Sakura was your best friend, and to think she was working against you the whole time.

"What did I ever do to her?" you sighed, walking back up the stairs.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

Well, Mitsuya was right. He was able to gather all the captains and vice-captains in such a short time—even Baji and Draken managed to sneak in.

"Whenever you're ready," Pah-chin said.

"Yep, but don't take too long," Smiley said.

"Nice haircut, Baji," Chifuyu giggled.

"Shut up," Baji said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, let me start from the top," you said, ready to explain everything to them.

As you told the group about your findings, they sat in awe, amazed at all that had happened within a few weeks. Baji and Draken jumped in a few times, offering their opinions and observations.

"This makes so much sense!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"Takemichi? When did you get in here?" you asked.

"I was here the whole time," he giggled. "But as I was saying, Kisaki really is dead."

"Wait, how do you know this?" Baji asked, wondering if Takemichi had managed to eavesdrop on him and Draken's conversation.

"Kazutora confirmed it."

"When did you talk to Kazu?" Peh-yan asked.

"I didn't. Mikey did," Takemichi said.

"This is the truth," Mikey said, spinning around in a chair.

"Mikey!" everyone shouted.

"When did you get there?" Angry asked, clutching his chest.

"I was also here the whole time," Mikey shrugged. "Having a secret meeting without me, huh? And Baji and Draken are here too?"

"Listen, Mikey," you started. "I didn't want to defy you, but you seem like you were going to do anything about it so—"

"Brilliant," Mikey laughed.

"Um," Mitsuya worriedly said. "What are you talking about Mikey?"

"Maybe I'm losing my head," Mikey sighed.

"No shit," Smiley whispered to Angry.

"Mikey what is it?" you asked.

His head hung low as he spoke. "I'm failing you all as a leader. I don't deserve this position. I don't even know what to believe anymore."

"We need a little more context," Chifuyu urged.

"Up until last night, I thought Kisaki was still alive. Before Draken and Baji's trial, someone pretending to be Kisaki reached out to me saying they still had Emma captive and if I didn't get rid of those two then they'd immediately kill her. I didn't want to do it, but Emma had already been through too much already and I didn't want to lose her." Mikey took a deep breath before continuing.

"Then last night I had the urge to talk to Kazutora because something felt off about the situation. And that's when he confirmed Kisaki was already dead. I didn't immediately believe him because, well let's be honest, it's Kazutora. But with your suspicions and Hanma's confirmation, I can only assume he is actually dead."

"Is now a good time to mention that the pink-haired girl also confirmed that Kisaki is dead?" Mitsuya asked.

"Why are you just now mentioning this?" you asked, ready to tear him apart.

"I was waiting for the right time," he shrugged. "It's clear she's not cut out for anything other than the medical field because she caved quickly. She told me where to find Moebius and all of their hideouts. On top of that, she said she had no more loyalties to Kisaki and her debt to him was canceled once he died."

"What debt?" you asked.

"She didn't specify. But you said she tried to attack you outside of the agency, right?" he asked. "Maybe getting close to you and eventually killing you was her mission from Kisaki."

"Maybe," you thought.

"Well," Draken said. "It's settled. We gather the information from all of our sources and hit Moebius with full force."

"What do you say, Mikey?" Mucho asked, finally speaking up.

"Fuck it, let's do it," Mikey exhaled. "Let's just be done with them."

"Alright you guys," Mitsuya said, standing up and stretching. "It's gonna be a long night, so let's get started with the plans."

Baji came up next to you, hugging you tightly.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Relieved. Nervous. Scared." you sighed, leaning further into him.

"It'll be okay. We have the upper hand now," he assured you.

"That's what we thought last time," you frowned.

"It'll be different this time. I just know it," he smiled.

You looked up at him, scared this time might be different.

"What do you say, baby? One last mission?" he asked, kissing your forehead.

You lovingly stared at your charming boyfriend, never wanting to leave his side.

"Yeah," you smiled, grabbing his calloused hand.

"Nice of you two lovebirds to join us," Smiley gagged.

"Shut it," you laughed, sticking out your tongue.

"We're killing Moebius this time, for sure," Mikey said, his voice echoing throughout the room.

Everyone looked around at each other and nodded, hoping this would be the last mission for a long while.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I was so tempted to kill someone at the end but I knew everyone would yell at me lol

this is technically the last chapter, but there is an epilogue after this if you wanna read it :)

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

11.9K 401 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
79.6K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
67K 4.1K 33
โ ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โž โž›๐—†๐–บ๐—๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—’๐—Ž ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†. ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ โž›๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—, ๐—…/๐—‡ ๐—’/๐—‡...