˜*•.𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"

"...𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Do you see anything?" Mitsuya asked as you stared through the binoculars.

"Nope. No one has come in or out in the last thirty minutes." you sighed, placing the binoculars in your lap.

"Tch. This is annoying," Mitsuya said, an irk mark forming on the side of his forehead. "How are you doing though?"

"As good as I can be," you shrugged, not really sure how you were feeling. "I just want us to find Baji and for this to all be over."

"Do you regret it?"

You shifted in your seat to face Mitsuya. "Regret what?"

"Getting involved with Tōman. Being with Baji. Joining a division. Everything."

"I think it was honestly inevitable," you said, feeling a pit form in your stomach. "Since my brother's the root of all the evil and problems in our family, it was just a matter of time before I got involved."

"Do you think things would be different if Baji wasn't the one who kidnapped you?" he asked, fiddling with the air freshener that was dangling from the mirror.

"I'm sure they would be. Are you my therapist right now Mitsuya? Why are you asking me all these questions?" you asked, confused as to what his motive was.

"No. I'm just curious as to whether you would be with Baji or not if he wasn't the one you were forced to be around 24/7."

"Why? Do you wanna be with me Mitsuya Takashi?" you asked, staring into his lavender eyes.

"Tch. Don't ask me silly questions," he said, ignoring the question and looking out the window.

"Well, you're the one who's coming up with silly what-ifs," you pointed out.

"They're harmless questions," he replied.

"So then answer my harmless question."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?" he asked rolling eyes.

"I...um...should one of us get closer? T-to the hideout, I mean," you asked, trying to ignore his response and focus on the mission. If you were being honest, he made you really nervous. You began wondering how things would've been if you were with Mitsuya instead.

"Earth to y/n?" he asked, waving his hand in your face.

"Oh. Sorry. But what if they're inside and not planning on coming out?" you asked. The longer you waited here with no progress, the more nervous you were; finding faults in your plan.