Edens Zero:Echo Through The C...

By demetriusperry

Mother. To some people she's just a myth, something that doesn't exists and is merely just a fairy tale. Howe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35

Chapter 34

427 13 5
By demetriusperry

~On the Belial Goer~
"What?! Witch took them out by herself?!"

Shiki, Homura, and Weisz were shocked to hear that Witch took out three of the intruders on the ship by herself. Though they were a bit worried since one got away without being detected. The two known as Seth and Diego seemed to have self-destructed while Maria was being interrogated by Sister according to Hermit.

"However, we have one more problem."

~In the Edens Zero~
Rebecca wore what seemed to resemble an astronaut suit as Witch, Happy, and herself were in the area where the intruders forced their way onto the ship. When Rebecca looked at the edges of the hole that was in the ship, she noticed something extremely off about it as she spoke with Witch.

"The edges of the hole are fluttering around like paper. How did they do that?"

"The Edens Zero's armor is made of special material known as Guarnanium. It would take more than an average weapon to even scratch it.

~On the Belial Goer~

Just as Shiki and the rest of the group looked in the sky, they saw a numerous amount of holograms being produced. Before they realized it, they were met with the face of Drakken Joe as he had an important announcement to make to the people of the Belial Goer.

"Citizens of Belial Goer, I have good news. I will now show you the faces of our intruders."

As Drakken Joe said this, the Hologram revealed Shiki, Homura, Weisz, and Pino's faces. With a smirk on his face, Drakken Joe decided to motivate the people upon this colony.

"I want them brought to me alive. Whoever brings them to me will have all of their debts erased. Do your very best to find them."

After making his announcement known, Drakken Joe cut off communication as the people on the ship began to go in a frenzy. Just as Shiki and the group were about to run, they saw a mob of people rushing towards them.

"What the heck?! Is everyone on this ship in debt?!"

"Forget about that, Shiki! For now we gotta scram before we get turned in!!!"

After nodding to Weisz's idea, Shiki, Homura and Pino all began to run away from the city. However, as this happened, one man could be seen in an alleyway with a smile on his face as he saw the group leaving.

"The people who caught both Drakken Joe and Yuuki's interest. I can't wait to see what they have to cause such a phenomenon to happen."

~Meanwhile~
"Sir, you already dispatched the Element Four and a Code Breaker. Was there really any need to use the citizens?"

As the two of individuals were sitting alone in an office, Drakken Joe and his assistant were just through broadcasting the announcement. After taking a drink, Drakken Joe merely laughed in response.

"Get off my back, i'm just having fun. With the rates that I charge, I gotta throw a bone to those people every now and then.  Besides, those intruders stand no chance against the Element four. Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth are all the foundation and truth of Alchemy. They're essentially a part of me and they'll show what they can do."

"And where does Mr.Hitomi fall into the equation?"

"He was never in it, rather he forced himself to be in the equation. His strength isn't false though, so he can keep his end of the deal. If he just so happens to cross me, I won't be afraid to kill him off."

~Outskirts of the city~
Shiki, Weisz, and Homura were all panting as they were out of breath from running away from the town. As this happened, Pino looked around to see if anyone had managed to follow them but found no one in the area. As the group finally managed to calm down, Weisz was the first to speak up.

"We managed to lose them, but the entire place knows how we look. So we got two options. We either beat the snot out of everyone or disguise ourselves so no one can recognize us."

"How do we go about acquiring disguises?"

"That's easy for us, Homura. I developed a disguise app while we were on the Edens Zero. Then again, all I did was just redirect the ship's Dress Factory to this device."

"Well... i'm a human now. I'm just so happy."

"The app only changed your appearance and it doesn't last long", Weisz explained as he could only watch Pino smile as she twirled around with joy. As this happened tears burst from Shiki's eyes as he saw how much Pino was enjoying herself.

"I'm so happy for you, Pino!!!"

"Thank you, Master!!"

Now you've done it. You just shed tears in front of me.

As the unknown voice spoke, Shiki and the others looked in the lake as they saw a man emerging from the waters. He was a tall, slim and effeminate young man with short, light-blue wavy hair, matching eyes with eyelashes, and small, full light-blue lips. His attire consists of a leather jacket with a key-shaped insignia at the center of it, checkered sleeves, a pair of leather trousers, and black stilettos.

"Tears are weakness. When a human cries in front of me, they will never stand back up."

"Who are yo-"

Before Shiki could finish his sentence, the group looked in horror as Shiki's body suddenly went into a liquified state. Before they knew it, Shiki's body was now a puddle of water on the ground. Seeing as an enemy was in front of them, Homura swiftly held her sword in her hand.

"You scoundrel! What have you done to Shiki?!"

"A disguise can't hide the ether flow in one's body. I am from Drakken Joe's special forces, the Element Four. I am the spirit of Water, Laguna and I will make you cry."

~On the Edens Zero~
"You really have grown up, haven't you?"

As he lurked in the shadows of the Edens Zero, Rhya was seen in pitch black darkness as he had Yuuki next to him. The boy hasn't woken up from his coma yet, so Rhya just talked to himself to kill time until Drakken Joe gave him the signal.

"I know all about it, ya know. Yukihina is gone, Rui was under Kurenai's control before you came along, I even heard you were off on your own adventure. It's strange, we didn't talk much during the Eden Project, yet when I learned all of this...I couldn't help but feel a bit relieved. The trip to that oracle was worth it, even if I was hired by Drakken Joe soon after."

As Rhya said this, he let a sigh escape from his lips as his thoughts drifted elsewhere, to the day that the Eden Project was abandoned. Code Breaker #1, Hitomi, and himself fought Ziggy when he invaded the planet where the project took place to test the results of the project so far. However, he also learned one more thing during this incident. To this day, it still makes his blood boil with how cruel the researchers were at the time and how they'll use everything in their disposal for their selfish gain.

"I'm sorry, Yuuki. But for your own sake, you need to stop seeking Makoto. If you don't, both you and him are gonna suffer for it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 568 40
I really like Edens Zero but I haven't seen any stories about them. So I decided to make a oneshot thingy about my fav boys and girls. (DISCONTINUED)
15.1K 640 28
Rebecca, a famous B-cuber and third-year at Eden's Zero High school, admired by everyone. Shiki, a popular volleyball player and a third-year at the...
137K 6.1K 40
"Each world has its own story. Even if you tried to get a story from me, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of it. There is so much life in each bui...
3.6K 211 13
After watching The World for Thousands Of Years Supreme Deity Rimuru is bored Then he decides to visit Other Worlds But , He wants to have as much f...