Head Over Heels | Eddie Munso...

Por simpfanficslol

Y/n finds herself in the life changing events with someone she would have never thought of hanging out with:... Más

Info + Songs
Coincidental Sleepover
The Boat House
The Record Player
Movie Night
Jealousy
The Gate
A/N (read)
COMMENT IDEAS?!?

Truth or Dare

795 26 10
Por simpfanficslol

The next morning we woke up and did nothing but play games such as more rock paper scissors or that game where one person sets their hands on the other persons hands and try not to get hit.

****{Later on in the day}****

"Y/n," Eddie started.

"Hm?," I said admiring the view from the boathouse; I have to admit, even under these circumstances it was hard to deny that the scenery from here was beautiful.

"Do you think... do you think the cops would believe us if we told them what happened?" he asked.

"Definitely not," I said with a saddened tone.

"Yeah, I figured," he said.

"But it's okay, because Dustin and them are going to try to help us, so maybe everything will be better again in the near future," I fake smiled hoping that I would believe my own story.

"Yeah, and maybe they'll let you have your walkman back," he laughed.

"Yeah," I laughed, "It's killing me not being able to listen to that song."

"I bet, too bad I don't have my guitar, I would definitely play it together," he said.

I smiled at him.

My perception of him had changed so much in just a few days it was crazy.

****{Later that day}****

Dustin and the others had already stopped by with food and drinks for the two of us and told us that the cops were definitely looking for us but other than that, our names had not gone public.

We were left alone for hours after that. We finally stopped playing rock paper scissors and agreed that with the amount of times we played, neither is us ever wanted to play again.

It was getting dark so we decided to start playing truth or dare again.

"Truth or dare Munson," I said.

"Dare, obviously," he smirked.

"I dare you to.... jump in the water," I said.

"Clothes on or off?," he winked.

"On, your gonna have to suffer until your clothes dry," I gave him a mischievous smile.

"Alright...," he said then jumped into the water.

I sat with my arms holding my face up on the boat, admiring the boy. He came up and pushed his wet hair back out of his face.

"It feels really good, it's just hard to see," he laughed, "alright your turn... truth or dare?"

"Truth," I smiled, knowing he wanted me to pick dare to get back at me.

"Is it true you are gonna get in the water with me?" he asked.

"Maybe...," I said.

"Truth or dare," I said.

"Truth," he replied.

"Out of anyone in the school, if you could get with one, who would it be?" I asked.

"I uh.. I don't know....," he said, almost looking embarrassed.

"Boring, my turn," I smiled, trying to make him less embarrassed.

"Truth or dare?" he asked me, still swimming around in the water.

I sighed knowing what was about to come when I gave him my answer.

"Dare," I said.

"I dare you to jump in the water with me," he grinned knowing he finally got back at me.

I sighed then stood up and jumped into the water.

When I came back I moved the hair out of my face and shivered a little.

Eddie laughed.

"You said it felt good," I said.

"I was just trynna get you to join me," he admitted.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Ok keep going, Truth or dare," I said.

"Dare," he said.

"I dare you to stay underwater for at least 40 seconds, would say a minute but just in case you can't hold your breath long, I don't want you to die," I joked.

"Fine," he said.

He swam around underwater and I could see a faint shadow as to where he was as I was counting off the seconds.

He swam around me and I could feel one of his rings brush my back which must've been an accident. Chills were sent down my spine from the interaction. Hopefully he hadn't noticed he had accidentally touched me.

Finally after the 40 seconds were up I found his shadow and tapped him.

He came up and once again used his ring covered hands to move his long hair out of his face.

"Sorry for hitting you underwater, it's really hard to see down there," apologized.

"No it's fine, figured it must've been an accident," I laughed.

He smiled then paused as if he were going to say something.

After a while he finally said "Truth or dare," in which I replied "Dare."

He looked as if he wasn't going to answer.

"I-..... I dare you to kiss me," he said, looking nervous.

I felt myself tense up.

"Yo-you don't have to if you don't want, it's just a stupid ga-," he started but I cut him off by saying, "I wanna do it.

"Are you sure?," he asked.

"Yes," I responded, smiling and blushing, though I hoped he couldn't see.

He reached his hand out to grab mine. I took his hand and he put his other unoccupied hand to hold my back.

My heart was beating faster than it has ever beat before.

I could see his face clearly from the moonlight surprisingly, which means he must've saw my reaction just seconds ago.

I put my arms around his back as he joined his arms together around my back.

I closed my eyes and leaned in as he did the same.

I could feel his breath, I was about to kiss Eddie Munson. I could almost feel his lips when we saw flashlights.

We both opened our eyes before we were able to kiss and became alert.

"Shit," we said in unison.

We swam back up to the boat house and looked through the window, it was Jason and his friends.

"Shit they must think we've killed Chrissy," Eddie said.

"Get in the boat," he shoved me and jumped in himself.

"We made it a good way onto the lake before Jason and his crew had noticed us.

"There they are," one of the boys said.

Jason and his other friend had jumped into the water and started chasing after us and of course, the boats motor stopped working.

We each grabbed an oar and tried to get away as the boys were reaching closer. We eventually gave up and threatened to hit them with the pats if they didn't back up.

Suddenly, in the blink of an eye, one of the boys was taken underwater.

Everyone turned their heads to where the boy was swimming.

"What the hell," I said.

And just as quick as he had gone under, he came flying into the air, bones breaking and eyes bursting. Just like Chrissy. Me and Eddie jumped at the sight and both fell into the water.

I couldn't help but stare until the boy had dropped back into the water.

Eddie grabbed my arm, "Come on we have to go," he said as we swam away while Jason was distracted.

****{Back at skull rock}****

"Holy shit," Eddie said, "not again."

"Maybe now that Jason saw we didn't do anything to him, he'll stop thinking we killed Chrissy," he said.

"Highly unlikely," I admitted.

"I know," he sighed and put his back to the rock and slid down to join me sitting on the ground.

Eddie decided to call up Dustin and let them know where we are and what had happened and they said they'll come back tomorrow to help us.

After a little while when we calmed down Eddie turned to me.

"What?," I said.

He smiled.

"We were about to kiss back there you know?," he smiled while looking down.

"Y-yeah," I laughed, "It was an interesting dare."

"Yeah, sad that we couldn't finish it," he replied, looking to see my reaction.

"Hm.. yeah," I smiled a bit.

"I mean.. skull rock is THE make out spot... if you're willing to try again," he said.

"I mean... it would be the right thing to do, yknow... to keep the legacy going," I continued.

"Yeah yeah, to keep the legacy going," he said, not taking his eyes off me.

"Sure, why not, I mean it's only a dare right?" I laughed.

"Y-yeah... dare," Eddie looked down for a split second before looking back up at me then down at my lips then back at me again.

I leaned in as he joined me and our lips connected. It felt like fireworks were exploding inside of my stomach. Billions of butterflies fluttering around. He grabbed me and positioned me to be sitting in his lap facing him, never once departing his lips from mine.

I put my arms around his neck as he put his arms back around my back, pulling me further into the kiss.

The night went on and it was filled with more kissing and laughing and smiles. I was 100% sure I liked Eddie Munson.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9K 533 23
"you're full of secrets." "aren't we all?" eddie tenderly casts an embrace against my cheeks, where his thumbs caresses the skin there to ask, "will...
5.6K 137 24
"Do you want to go out with me?" He asks, his eyes scanning mine for a clear answer. "Eddie," I start "Yeah?" "There is nothing I'd want more." Eleen...
6K 229 18
18+ Eddie Munson fan fic. Moving to a new school at the start of senior year was not something to look forward to, getting even more complicated when...
93.2K 2.2K 47
**7/22/23 A/N: I will be updating this story slowly. It was one of my first stories and I feel it lacks a lot of development and needs some editing a...