Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
♡6♡
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
♡15♡
Gummie
♡16♡
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
♡18♡
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
♡20♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
♡21♡
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡25♡

9.2K 557 115
By NimraSajjad

"Well, how long are you planning on staring at it as if it offended you?" Taehyung says as he looks at Jeongguk who's staring at the envelope.

"Couldn't they have just emailed me?" Jeongguk mumbles, his leg bouncing at the nervousness.

"They did. You didn't check it, babe." Taehyung chuckles.

"I'm so fucking nervous!" Jeongguk utters.

"I'm sure you'd get accepted. Your audition songs were phenomenal, koo." Taehyung says, hugging his boyfriend from behind and rests his chin on Jeongguk's head as he was standing and the other sitting.

"Just open it!" Taehyung exclaims, laughing at his nervous boyfriend.

"Okay. Okay." Jeongguk takes a deep breath and grabs the letter. Reading email would be easy because Jeongguk can't even grab the envelope without his hands shaking.

Then he feels little ticklish kisses on his neck and gentle fingers combing in his hair. He feels his nervousness fade.

"I'd do so much for you as a treat." Taehyung whispers in his ear. "Anything you'd want, I'd do." Taehyung nibbles on his ear.

This is not the time to get turned on! Jeongguk scolds himself.

"I don't even know of I got accepted. I mean---it's bighit!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"And you're you. You're Jeon Jeongguk, my hot, sexy and talented boyfriend." Taehyung utters.

Fuck! Jeongguk could just forget about the letter and take Taehyung right here, right now.

Jeongguk rips open the envelope and Taehyung giggles.

Jeongguk reads, once, does it again and Taehyung is already smiling while nuzzling his neck.

"I made it." Jeongguk says in a deep breath.

"I knew you would." Taehyung never once doubted Jeongguk.

"Fuck! I can't believe this!" Jeongguk laughs in disbelief.

Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's wrist and brings him forward, sits him on his lap as he captures his lips in a searing kiss. Taehyung chuckles in the kiss, kisses him back harder.

"I'm so proud of you, baby." Taehyung whispers against Jeongguk's lips.

"And we need to fucking celebrate!" Taehyung exclaims. "I need to call everyone."

Jeongguk smiles at his boyfriend's excitement, watching him in amusement as he happily makes the calls for the celebrations.

------------------

"Gukkie---we'll be late." Taehyung moans out his words even thought he was unable to speak because his dear boyfriend had him pinned against the wall, holding him up by his thighs and thrusting into him.

"You've been saying this since we started but I know you want this too." Jeongguk groans in his ear as he nibbles on it afterwards.

"They're going to be here any moment." Taehyung utters.

"They can wait. I'm going to enjoy my treat completely here." Jeongguk utters and snaps his hips harder, makes Taehyung cry in pleasure.

Taehyung was just about to put his clothes on for the night of celebration they held at their house for Jeongguk but the star of the night had other plans as the moment he found Taehyung naked, he just couldn't resist.

"Baby, you're gonna ruin your makeup." Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung’s lips who groans and tries to bite Jeongguk's lips only to have him in a wet kiss.

"You already ruined it. It's all because of you." Taehyung says in between his sinful moans as he has his prostate being hit dead on.

"If only I could find the words to tell you how beautiful you look right now." Jeongguk teases further.

"Fuck---Gukkie!" Taehyung exclaims as Jeongguk's thrusts turn almost animalistic.

"Say it, tell me how good I make you feel despite you using excuses of being late." Jeongguk says and Taehyung whines.

"Good---you make me feel so---so fucking good, Gukkie." Taehyung utters, his legs shaking around Jeongguk's small waist.

"You're gonna come for me, pretty?" Jeongguk utters and that's all it takes for Taehyung to come with a cry of his lover's name.

"You always feel so good, Tae. So good." Jeongguk whispers, groans in the kiss as he feels his own high nearing.

"Fuck, Tae!" Jeongguk comes with a shaking high, pants into Taehyung's mouth as they both catch a breath.

"I think I should get ready now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk chuckles.

"Hmm, you should." Jeongguk whispers, kisses him again.

"I will have to do my makeup---". Taehyung's voice is cut as they hear the doorbell followed by a series of knocks.

"Fuck! They're here!" Taehyung exclaims and Jeongguk puts him down from his arms.

"Go get the door!" Taehyung yells and pushes Jeongguk towards the door.

"What should I say about you?" Jeongguk utters as he zips his pants.

"Should've thought about it before jumping on me! Gosh, Jin hyung is also coming and I'm not ready." Taehyung utters desperately.

"You need only get ready for me." Jeongguk frowns and Taehyung would've pinched his cheeks because he looks cute but the door is being knocked again.

"The door!" Taehyung exclaims as he puts on a shirt.

"Oh, right!" Jeongguk runs outside the room.

"The fuck took you so long?" Yugyeom asks as the door is opened, revealing him, Jimin, Hoseok and Jaehyun, all holding different treats.

"Just getting ready." Jeongguk utters and runs a hand in his hair, smiles awkwardly.

"Anyways, congratulations!" Yugyeom says and hugs him, followed by all of them into a group hug.

"Where's my bestie?" Jimin asks.

"He's getting ready. He takes a bit time in taking bath." Jeongguk says and Jimin raises his eyebrow but says nothing.

"Wow! That's an amazing decoration." Hoseok says as he looks around the hall.

"Yeah, Tae was really enthusiastic about it." Jeongguk says.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late, the makeup took a bit of time." Taehyung says, rushing down the stairs. They all greet him in hugs as well.

"Thought you were taking a bath." Jimin says.

"Yeah, I mean---bath and clothes and makeup and all." Taehyung says awkwardly.

"Just say you two were mating and spare the lies." Yugyeom says and makes the two turn red.

"Mating---what the fuck!" Jaehyun utters.

"Yeah fine." Taehyung says as he playfully rolls his eyes.

"Tae, you're wearing the shirt you stitched!" Jimin says as he recognizes the piece.

"Ah, yeah. I was going through them and Jeongguk said I should wear it." Taehyung says.

"It's so pretty. You should have your own fashion line." Jeongguk says as he curls an arm around his lover's waist.

"Oh please. It was just a phase." Taehyung says, a bit saddened.

"You love it---". Jimin's words are cut off as the door bell is heard again.

Taehyung gets more excited as Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon join them as well.

"Wah, Jeonggukie---you finally did it." Seokjin says, patting his back.

"Hyung, you're literally hitting me on purpose!" Jeongguk exclaims.

"Oh Shut up! I'm congratulating you." Seokjin says.

"This is going to be a beneficial edition to the company, I'm sure." Namjoon says and Jeongguk thanks him.

"Jeonggukie was still so doubtful of himself. He kept saying that other will think he got it because he's friends with you all." Taehyung says and Jeongguk shyly smiles.

"None of us had any hand in it though. I'm not a CEO yet and I didn't select him. It was all the higher ups." Seokjin says, smiling assured.

"They saw you for their talent, kid. Don't worry about anything and just pursue your passion" Yoongi says.

"Aww my hyungie is so wise with words." Taehyung coos and Yoongi simply hits him with the cushion.

"You should get ready for the work now, the new group is on it's way and the songs need to be produced." Seokjin says.

"Ohh, its going to be so exciting! You're officially going to get credits!" Taehyung says excitedly and squishes Jeongguk's cheeks.

"Wow, I need to get jobs as well. Let's see what company responds first." Yugyeom says.

"I'll get more drinks." Taehyung says. He's in the kitchen as Seokjin comes in.

"Oh, hyung. Did you need something?" Taehyung asks and Seokjin shakes his head.

"Just looking around. Didn't see your house the last time properly." Seokjin says and Taehyung nods.

"That's a nice shirt! Where'd you get it from?" Seokjin asks and Taehyung is suddenly conscious of his appearance.

"I---I uhh---".

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you or anything." Seokjin immediately says.

"No, no it's just---I made it myself." Taehyung says Seokjin's eyes widen.

"No way! Really?" Seokjin utters and Taehyung nods, smiles sheepishly.

"It's so pretty. Did you make more?" Seokjin asks.

"Yeah but like three years ago. And I don't anymore because I just quit it." Taehyung says.

"Why?"

"I got into art and had to choose between fashion or art---".

"Fashion is art, art is fashion." Seokjin cuts him, smiles.

"If you're still interested, which I can feel you are, send me the ones you made." Seokjin winks at him and leaves, leaves Taehyung wide eyed and in disbelief.

------------------

"They're all so happy for you." Taehyung whispers as he rests his head on Jeongguk's chest. It's night and the two lovers are in their room.

"I enjoyed alot today. Thank you for arranging this." Jeongguk says.

"Anything for you." Taehyung mumbles.

"Gukkie?" Taehyung asks and rests on his elbows to look at Jeongguk.

"Hmm?"

"You'll be working with groups and the activities won't just be in Korea, right?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, maybe. I don't know yet." Jeongguk shrugs.

"You might have to leave the country and visit with the groups, attend awards and stuff---".

"Hey, it's way too soon to say that okay." Jeongguk says and cups Taehyung's face.

"But you never know." Taehyung pouts. "How will I even survive so many days without you?" Taehyung whispers.

"Hey, look at me." Jeongguk says when Taehyung drops his gaze. Their eyes meet.

"We know nothing for sure and even if it happens, I'd squeeze you in my suitcase." Jeongguk smiles and Taehyung pouts again.

"And it might not be that long. Just a week or two?" Jeongguk shrugs.

"I'll miss you so much." Taehyung whispers.

"I'll miss you too." Jeongguk utters.

"But you know I'll always come back to you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles widely and nods enthusiastically.

"I have a news." Taehyung says.

"What?"

"Seokjin hyung told me to send my stitched pieces to him. Apparently, he liked my shirt." Taehyung says Jeongguk's eyes widen.

"Really?! That's fucking amazing! You know what that means?" Jeongguk exclaims.

"You get to be a freaking designer and we'll be under the same company!"

"Gukkie, listen. I haven't done anything in fashion. My art is of drawing and paintings and sculptures, not clothes. This won't be fair." Taehyung says.

"Why not both?" Jeongguk asks.

"I don't know---I want to but I don't want to take advantage of the friendship." Taehyung says.

"And you were telling me the same stuff back there." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs.

"I want to open my gallery but I want to design clothes too." Taehyung whispers.

"Send the pieces to Seokjin hyung. You'll do both or one---we'll have to start somewhere. You're a talent that was found by the one who could see a talent." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs again.

"You sure?" Taehyung asks.

"Of course!" Jeongguk utters and holds Taehyung closer.

"Okay. I love you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles in victory.

"I love you." Jeongguk whispers and kisses him, kisses away the hesitation from Taehyung as well.

------------------

^I am such a proud MOA!!!! OMG!!!! TXT FREAKING NAILED THE LOLLAPALOOZA STAGE!!! The way they were worried no one would cheer for them but 80% of the crowd were MOAs and there were ARMYMOAs as well!!!! AAAHHHHH the way they killed e every performance and hyped the crowd was INSANE!!! THEY FORGOT THEY ARE FAMOUS FAMOUS XD .....gosh I'm soooo proud of them!!! The first k-act to perform at LOLLAPALOOZA and KILLING IT TOO!!!!

^Excuse Me??!!🥲🔥🔥

^okay these two are just LOVE!!! greenest green flag ever these two!!
-----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.5K 16
"I fear rejection...that's why I can't tell him, not yet. I don't even think I'm even in love...maybe it's just a weird stage of my life or either I'...
593K 14.8K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...
782K 51.6K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
271K 10.1K 14
Being friends with benefits with his long time crush is really a dream come true for Jeongguk. But as the time goes by, Jeongguk found himself wantin...