VERENA (On Hold)

By narialola

Verena To Fear, To Respect The power source of the Ailsa kingdom, Island of Alfsigr. "You don't know real... More

ᥫ᭡Charactersᥫ᭡
ꨄChapter 1ꨄ
ꨄChapter 2ꨄ
ꨄChapter 3ꨄ
ꨄChapter 4ꨄ
ꨄChapter 5ꨄ
ꨄChapter 6ꨄ
ꨄChapter 7ꨄ
ꨄChapter 8ꨄ

ꨄPrologue ꨄ

19 2 0
By narialola

  In a world where elves, werewolves, vampires, witches and any other supernatruals you can think of coexist with humans. Though it was not always like this.
   The humans despised every supernatural and the supernatruals feelings were mutual. They let their hate for each other destroy them. One by one each colony fell. Seeing that the world would be destroyed the king of Wolves decided to put an end to this and make a piece treaty with the humans. Many humans were reluctant but, eventually they gave in seeing that their comrades were dying.
  When the Werewolf king made this treaty not many agreed with him. They were the elves, witches and vampires. They did not see the reason for making this peace treaty and that soon lead to rebellion angainst the wolves. The elves decided to make their own kingdom and rules. The witches started to do unspeakable things and the vampires..... Well that's another story.
  Even when the wolves and humans came together they couldn't defeat either. Thinking that the elves were the weakest they tried to attack them more but, they always got killed from a mystery elf.

VERENA Alfsiger

Like a monster sneaking in the dark you would never know if she was coming for you.

The Ailsa kingdom greatest weapon. A gift from the sun and moon.

"Why should I give you mercy, when I was never given it. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.6K 52
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
56.3K 4.3K 54
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
495K 16.2K 123
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
17.6K 32 10
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...