โ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’...

By -neosht

โ ๐“ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฎ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ, โž -๐˜”/๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

ใ€Ž A DREAMER: 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž A DREAMER: 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž A DREAMER: 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž A DREAMER: 4 ใ€

START OF SOMETHING NEW: DATA; M/n

5.1K 248 175
By -neosht

❝ —hi? ❞

❝ Stay away! I don't want to be sucked into your harem!!— ❞

An innocent dreamer who doesn't even know, he had created a large harem

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

❝  A million dreams for the world we're gonna make,  ❞ 

┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

•---------•

Name: M/n Forger

Age: 18

Height: 173cm

Dominant Hand: Right

Occupation: Student

Position: 2nd year of Diasomnia in NRC

Extra: Most NRC students can't even believe that M/n is in NRC due to his unlimited kindness, mercy, and his lack of selfishness and purity, he is infamously known to be 'The Saint of NRC' or 'The Dreamer of NRC'.

•---------•

❝  This is the Forger family 

– Father –

Loid Forger

stay away from my son.

– Mother –

Yor Briar

❝  M/n! Would you like some muffins? Fresh from the oven, ❞

– Younger Sister –

Anya Forger

❝ ONI-CHAN, ANYA, AND BOND MISS YOU! ❞

•---------•

❝ Me? Special, how? ❞

•---------•

Personality:

⟾ M/n is a kind-hearted person, he likes to help people and give to people.

⟾ He has a calm demeanor and would not hesitate to help a person.

⟾ He helps people so much that he sometimes forgets to help himself and is careless of his own being.

•---------•

Likes:

⟾ He likes to sleep, sleeping is his nature but mainly because of his magic.

⟾ He loves sweets and desserts, but he can't eat too much or else he'll get into a sour mood.

⟾ He likes stuffed animals because it reminds him of a precious memory he had and it also reminds him of Bond, his dog.

⟾ He's not a picky person, he's more on the simplistic and minimalistic style but he's fine with anything.

⟾ Note: His dislikes will be yours!

•---------•

Extra:

⟾ He doesn't often use his phone, he mostly forgets he has one but sometimes Cater would help him navigate some things for him on the device.

⟾ He is not so familiar with the concept of romance, so he is quite clueless and naive about such actions or words.

⟾ His innocence is more on the 'Selfless type' or the 'Dazed type'. Meaning, he helps a lot around the school and will do anything you ask him, in fact, he helps around too much that his dorm, Diasomnia, would always try and convince him not to help and rest himself.

⟾ the 'Dazed type' because he wanders off a little too much, or his mind is sometimes in a drowsy state but that's because of his magic.

⟾ No one actually knows his Unique Magic.

⟾ His NORMAL magic uses his mentality, and his imagination, deeming him to sometimes have headaches or migraines and sleep a lot/drowsy.

⟾ Diasomnia students like to Gatekeep him and are proud to boast about M/n to the other dorms.

•---------•

Signature Spell: 'Nightmare'

- His Signature Spell is called "Nightmare" and allows him to make his target/targets fall into a trapped state of their biggest fears or any traumatic events.

There are some drawbacks to this powerful magic, this magic requires stamina and his own rationality.

You read that right, his own rationality, he exchanges his own mind to trap others into their own. This could cause M/n to go berserk or crazy if he uses it too much, but he regains his sanity back after a couple of days or weeks of using it, depends on how long he's used it, 10 minutes of use could turn into 10 hours of after rest.

•---------•

IMPORTANT:

Hi! It's me, your beloved author but you can call me Neo for short!

 Welcome to my rewrite of a 'Million Dreams'! You can tell I've added some extra details on his magic and some extra info! The whole format is the same but there are more details and stuff-

•---------•

SENSITIVE TOPICS! : topics that some people do not like or prefer not to read

- HAREM

- BXB

- MC BEING CLUELESS ABOUT ROMANCE

- ANGST (?)

- FLUFF

•---------•

THIS MAY CONTAIN SOME OOC, I'M NOT THAT SKILLED IN WRITING SOME CHARACTERS BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO IMITATE THEM!

•---------•

WELCOME TO A MILLION DREAMS,

THE WORLD IS WAITING OUT FOR YOU, DEAR DREAMER...

COMING SOON:
THE REWRITE

╰─▸ © —-𝓝𝓔𝓞𝓢𝓗1𝓣

╰─▸ 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭: 08/31/22
         𝓡𝓮𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮: 12/17/22
         𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭: 𝓝/𝓐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
896K 55K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...