𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵 | 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸...

Inkawa_9

Top Taehyung; Bottom Jungkook Basically Taekook.Yes people I am back with another story again. Surreal featur... Еще

• I N F O •
• SKIP IF YOU LIKE •
•1愛•
•3愛•
•4愛•
•5愛•
•6愛•
•7愛•
Pick a story! 💜✨
•8愛•
•9愛•
•10愛•
•11愛•
•13愛•

•2愛•

333 22 7
Inkawa_9

•愛•

Chapter 1•

• TAEHYUNG -泰亨 •

My jaw dropped down to the floor as my eyes widened in astonishment.This was what I least expected to see.

The boy wrapped himself around the curtain , hiding himself as he was naked.

And now that I realised that , oh my he's naked ! I immediately spun my heels and turned around , with my back facing the boy whose face was hidden behind his long brown locks.

But that didn't matter to me at the moment... Who was he ? And how did he get here?

Before I could turn around , everything was hazy , my eyes slowly fluttered close and just like that , my head hit the floor.

•を•

The rays of the morning sunlight radiated from the window and kissed my face as I frown and slowly yawn , stretching my arms after a good sleep.

My head was aching and I stood up from the floor.

For some reason , I had a quite bizzare dream and the fact I wasn't even that drunk to be able to hallucinate things was quite questionable , nevertheless I strode towards the garden and I heard rustling near the bushes.

I thought it was a snake so I flinched and backed away from there , when a familiar face popped up and appeared.

I was drunk , not stupid and it didn't take me more than a minute to tell that he was the one I saw yesterday. And that all of this was not a dream.

•あ•

A part of me was surprised when I finally got a clear glimpse of the boy's face.My , I've never seen a man this beautiful. This one looks dainty and soft.I quickly grabbed him by the shoulders and made him look into my eyes.

His brown locks caressed his pale skin , it made me wonder whether he came from a surreal world.His eyes widened a bit in surprised as I looked straight into his black orbs , thin lips parted a bit in confusion and a faint natural pink hue which spread on his apple cheeks.

"How did you get here?"

I asked with a straight face , in a serious tone.

I knew better than to be swoon by his beauty.No matter how good he looks , this won't make me fall for his tricks or lies.

The boy looked at me with an unreadable expression and this started to annoy me , but I didn't want to raise my voice for no reason so waited patiently for his answer.

After a long good second he parted his lips and I waited till he spoke up , but he closed them apart and stared at the stupid muddy pond next to me.

I felt my blood boil as this man was testing my patience , I let go off him and lashed out " ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!"

He flinched and his eyes widen with his full attention on me.

I didn't know what bothered me more , I think it's his abnormal behaviour or how he looks at me cluelessly ,maybe both ?

I realised he wasn't going to talk. And turned back to walk away when I heard a voice, " Could you possibly tell me when it's going to rain ? "

I was taken aback , not because of the odd question but the fact that I didn't expect him to reply. I immediately stopped my tracks and turned around.

" Who are you ? " I demanded in a low but intimidating voice , giving a warning that he shouldn't provoke me more.

•葉•

•PARK JIMIN - 智旻•

I made my way to the address, as I stepped out of my car. 'This is it'
I thought.

I did feel guilty for hurting Taehyung but....

Min Yoongi is my dream and I don't want to regret losing an opportunity to make him a Park.

I smiled bitterly, every time I tried courting Min , he seems to see someone I'm not and honestly it's making things harder.

Don't get me wrong , people would say I am chasing someone who won't reciprocate 1% of my love but....

No , I didn't fall in love with him on accident, I feel in love with him on purpose.

I don't really remember when I did fall for him.

•亨•

Flashback•

It was another shady day of a winter evening ,the students tugged on their sweaters , fixed their hats and put on some gloves before they dispersed into small groups.

The school bell chimed as the students happily ran home. The cold weather was oddly comforting but rather plain at the same time.

Jimin gazed upon the branches of the trees which were coated with a frost of snow than beautiful green leaves.

But all of a sudden, hail stones fell from the sky and crashed on the snow coated floor.

Jimin's eyes widened as he covers his head with his hands but then....

Someone sprinted towards him and dragged him towards the school as they finally take shelter under the school roof.

The boy in black , panted and said , " Have you lost your mind ?! What were you doing there , just standing when the sky poured fucking knifes!"

" I-I-" Jimin started but was cut off.

"You could have got injured but you just stood there! "

Saying so the brown haired male left from there but before he disappeared, " THANK YOU!!! " Jimin shouted from the top of his lungs.

•智•

Selfless , he's selfless and that's a quality I really like about him but also hate.

Sighing , I knocked on the door.

The door creaked open and Yoongi frowned in confusion.

"Jimin ?"

•歯•

• TAEHYUNG -泰亨 •

That was the last fucking word I heard from him all day. I stared out of the window and sighed. When is he going to leave ? I can't just let some random person loiter around the garden like that.

And considering his abnormal behaviour, I don't know if it's an act or if he really needs some mental help.

It was past lunch time and I guess he didn't eat anything. I felt a bit concerned and decided to share some food with him.

I stepped on the porch with a cup of ramen and chopsticks but frowned when I was met with an empty space.

Where did he go ?

Wasn't he here just a minute ago?

I soon saw a trail of muddy footsteps heading towards the woods. I groaned.Oh well , I better look for him.

I placed the bowl on the wooden porch and ran towards the woods , following the trail.

•響•

Despite growing up from the country side , I wasn't a nature lover and despised insects of all kinds.

To say I wasn't surprised with my own behaviour was an understatement.

I kept walking until the trail finally stopped. I sighed. I already reached a part of the woods as the lush trees covered the sky.

I looked here and there hoping that boy didn't get gobbled up by some wild animal , though it was most unlikely to happen.

I didn't want to find his dead corpse in my backyard in the morning.

I soon spotted a path and walked towards it. It led to a lake. And there , I found the boy standing in the water , as the water level reached upto his waist.

"Stupid boy!" I muttered and panicked , the lake or any other damn water body is the last place he should be near as all types of predators and prey come here.

I ran towards him and pulled him out.

I gave him a long coat which I was wearing to cover his body.

"Are you seriously an idiot or do you not own something called common sense to know that you could get hunted by some predator? "

I lashed out a bit in the end and glared at him , while he played with the hem of the coat paying no heed to what I was saying.

I fummed with anger as I grit my teeth."DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING MEANING OF WHAT I SAID!?"

I finally yelled at him as he flinched.
His eyes breamed with tears that dared to fall off and he ran into the woods as I chased after him but I lost him.

I looked at my watch and glanced at the time , 'shit' I whispered.

Well done Taehyung , you lost him because you can't control your fucking temper , now it's you who will be at fault if he dies in here. I cursed myself .

If only I hadn't lashed out at him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
658K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
79.2K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...