Pick a story! ЁЯТЬтЬи

Given below are the covers for my new books and their descriptions , please pick the one you like and comment down the name. And that will be the story I will work on and publish.

Note all of these are Top Tae and Bottom kook.

Description: Trouvaille features the life of Taehyung who is a time traveller from another timeline

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Description: Trouvaille features the life of Taehyung who is a time traveller from another timeline.One day he happens to find an reincarnation of his late boyfriend in another timeline.

Hoping to start a new life all over again with the love of his life , Taehyung plans to settle down in that timeline. But what he finds out that he has someone else already?

What if he finds out that the Jungkook he knows, is different from his reincarnation? Will Taehyung be able to make Jungkook fall for him all over again.

Alternative endings.One will be happy and another will be sad.

Description: Jungkook is a former art student from a prestigious university who got into coma for about 5 years

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Description: Jungkook is a former art student from a prestigious university who got into coma for about 5 years.

One day when he wakes up , he seems to have forgotten almost everything.Days ,weeks and months passed but Jungkook couldn't find a single trace of his so called family.

Giving up on the search , he moves back into his his old neighborhood and works as a tattoo artist.It was until he realised that there was always something weird happening at midnight.

⚠️ Warning : Stalker , dark romance , alternative endings.

Description: It was just another spring day where Jungkook waited for his childhood sweetheart to show up near the cherry blossoms near his grandmother's house

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Description: It was just another spring day where Jungkook waited for his childhood sweetheart to show up near the cherry blossoms near his grandmother's house.What happens if someone really shows up that day?

Warning: Homophobic parents, drama.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Or

Can you guys help me pick if this story sounds good?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Can you guys help me pick if this story sounds good?

Description: Jungkook is a high school student who has always been a lone wolf. One day he sees a new boy and decides to befriend him.

Random pov:

"What do you mean there is no such person called 'Kim Taehyung'!?Jimin I've studied with him for two fucking years."

Jungkook yells as the whole class' attention was on him.

" Jungkook are you crazy ? The hell I know everyone single soul here and believe me I've never heard this name before, let alone seen him. Are you ok ? Are you hallucinating? "

Jimin the popular kid said , he doesn't know Jungkook personally but always thought the guy was weird and a little off.

Murmurs and whispers spread around the room. Until a familiar voice said , "Meet me at the blue side." As soon as that was told Taehyung's figure left the room. And Jungkook realised that he was the only one who could see Taehyung.

The blue side , a place his lover mentioned many times. But doesn't know where this blue side is , Taehyung only responded with riddles regarding this matter.

Warning: Alternative endings.

The description of the last one was to give out my writing style for those of you who haven't read my works. (now unpublished)This is to save your time.

ЁЭУвЁЭУ╛ЁЭУ╗ЁЭУ╗ЁЭУоЁЭУкЁЭУ╡ | ЁЭУгЁЭУкЁЭУоЁЭУ┤ЁЭУ╕ЁЭУ╕ЁЭУ┤ тЬУрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ