REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

1.9K 110 40
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter LXVII

{Last seven freaking chapters, hoomans.}

YEAR 2017

"Who are you?"

"The man you love and the person who will end your existence."

You feel your bristles go up in fright. You've been in a mission for the entire fucking day yet you never felt this kind of sickening feeling inside your gut. The atmosphere inside the empty factory with only the two of you is suffocating. It is spacious and silent. You exhaled heavily and threw your gun away since it'll be useless against him.

He's close yet too far.

"Manjiro, surrender yourself. Let's... end this." You stated as your fist clenched while staring into his eyes. He calmly smiles but that kind of sinister smile triggers a death alarm inside you.

"End this?" He tilted his head dangerously, "Why would you want to end this?"

Your jaw clenches, "You've been suffering, Manjiro. We've been suffering— and it's exhausting. Surrender, and walk in a different path from what you've used to walk before. You can still atone for all of these, Manjiro, you can still find salvation for—"

"Who said I want salvation?" He cuts you off and looks at you with a blank gaze, "Who said I want to atone for my sins?"

"I do— it's in your eyes, and you can."

"Don't make me laugh." He mumbled in a dangerous tone of voice, "I don't."

You freeze when his dark eyes dead as darkness stares at you before he continuously walks closer to you. You clench your fist tight as you take a step backwards, but his pace fastens and your heart seems to leap in anxiety when he's finally standing in front of you. You can't move. You can't breath normally. You feel your hands trembling while with his closeness.

He holds your chin dangerously with his index finger as he makes you stare straight into his eyes. He's not smiling. His expression is filled with hidden murderous intent and you can feel it.

"Back off, Manjiro." You muttered firmly. You love him so much but his presence suffocates you. You've never realized how he suffocates you until you left him and you breath.

"I thought you loved me?" He whispered as his hand slowly grasped your jaw, it was gentle yet agonizing. He can break your jaw anytime he wants.

You breathe deeply as you slap his hands away from you. His eyes widened slightly with what you did but you took another step backwards from him before giving him a pretentious glare (deep inside, you miss him, but this isn't him).

"Don't touch me." You spit in a calm yet dominating manner, "Stop manipulating me like what you always do."

A dangerous wolfish smirk crosses in his lips, "Manipulating you? You're the one who keeps on begging me to be with you, (Y/N). I'm giving you what you want. Now, you're frustrating me."

Without a second thought, he steps closer again towards you and wraps his hands around your throat, straggling you hard. Your heart skipped a beat. Your eyes widen as you gasp for breath. His grip tightened that you felt all the air in your body emptied. You can't breathe, and his grip is painful. Without thinking much, you kick him hard in the gut to free yourself from his hold. Satisfaction flashes on your body as you cough repeatedly to suck for more air.

Manjiro smirks when you fight back. You, on the other hand, are still holding your throat which is aching right now even for a short period of time getting choked. You feel it stinging. You are breathing hard as you gulp.

"You're here to kill me, aren't you?" You whispered faintly, your throat still aching.

He didn't reply. From the look of it, what you said might be the entire case. Now, the two of you are standing across from each other. The violent tension is incomprehensible.

Shit, you didn't expect to fight Manjiro like this here.

He rapidly threw a kick towards your direction, which caught you off guard. You block his kick with your arms and you groan in pain with how strong he is. You slid backwards, almost falling off your feet, because of the force and you can feel your arms stinging with his strength. It's just a single kick but you feel your arms breaking off. Shit, he's fucking serious.

He's indeed here to kill you.

You tried to calm yourself as you positioned yourself for a combat fight with the person you love the most. After everything that you've been through together, you are both there, fighting with an intent to kill one another (though you don't have the intention to kill him at all, you'll fight him fair and square).

"Do you really think I'm capable of killing you, (Y/N)?" He asked with an eyes you can't read, but it resembles the eyes of someone who's boredly engaged in his future murder victims.

"You literally straggled me a few minutes ago," You answered and clench your teeth, "...and aim to kick my head for brain damage."

His lips curve into a gentle smile— the kind of smile that screams murder.

"Come to me with an intent to kill, (Y/N)."

And with those words, the agonizing fight between the two of you began.

YEAR 2008

Your eyes widen while you are running towards the next person that you have to fight when those memories flashes rapidly into you. It makes you stop on your pace before pulling a handkerchief inside your pocket to wipe the blood from your nose.

What happened next to your fight with Manjiro? Why the fuck are the flow of your memories always ends in cliffhanging? Why aren't you allowed to just know it all? It's your memory after all! You need answers with whatever all of these is all about.

You knocked down men who crossed your path effortlessly.

From afar, you see Baji and Draken fighting Hanma and when Hanma caught a glance from your direction, a small smirk plastered on his face before throwing strong punches all over the two men. From behind him hundreds of men are waiting to surround both Baji and Draken. You didn't falter when Hanma ran away from the duo and let his hundreds of men deal with the two.

You are also knocking people unconscious and you just give Hanma a calm gaze when he appears in front of you. His eyes look down to the unconscious bodies on your feet before laughing.

"My, my, look who we got here. Another phoenix," He muttered, emphasizing on the word 'Phoenix'. You remained unmoving as you listened to his words, "I got bored playing with those two. Should I play with you instead?"

"Mmm, 'kay." You replied and positioned yourself as you prepared for his attacks.

He'll attack a right hook, straight kick, double right rook, then block. After that, he'll kick my head and punch my throat, then my face to let the mask fall down.

All those glints of futuristic scenarios flashes into you for a second, like how you fight with everyone you fought with. Hanma rushes towards you and did what you see he'll do, making it easier for you to dodge his attacks and find his openings. His eyes widened when he realized how you are predicting his movements. Hanma chuckles and continued attacking you while you dodge and block his attacks effortlessly. You didn't reciprocate the offense since you're seeing glints of future where in all your attacks, Hanma would find an opening to attack you further.

You'll be at a disadvantage if you go on offense without thinking strategically.

Hanma throws a violent kick towards your shoulders and you block it, muttering a small groan with the force. He's certainly strong. No doubt, you need to take care of him yourself like how you've taken care of Sanzu or else the others will be at risk.

"Why aren't you attacking, little mouse?" He whispered dangerously and threw an uppercut. You dodge and jump backward when Hanma throws another simultaneous punches. You keep on stepping backwards as you hear him chuckling between the punches.

"You're boring." You answered firmly as you felt his strong kick on your sides. You groan a little and step backwards once again.

"Boring, ah?~ How amusing!" Hanma chuckled and kicked you in the stomach in which you dodge easily, "I would want to kill you tonight but the boss is probably watching us fight right now, I'm going easy on you."

You stop in your pace and block Hanma's kick again before hopping beside him and spin around, dodge, lower your body as you use your force to inflict an elbow hit on his solar plexus. You jump backwards and look at Hanma who is smiling wide creepily.

Your eyes narrowed when you heard what Hanma stated. He knows your connection with Manjiro. You breathe deeply and straighten up. Hanma also starts sounding his knuckles while staring at you with a glad and amused eyes.

"What about your boss watching us?" You asked and dodged his kick again, before spinning around to block his other kick with your own kick.

Hanma punches you but you block it, "I was instructed not to hurt any phoenix, but I guess I can disobey orders for once, can't I?"

You smirk underneath your mask, "That explains why you bore me to death. Give your best, Hanma. Don't make me regret fighting you." You mutter firmly and Hanma attacks you once again.

You did your part as you attacked him back.

It takes two to tango, so is in a fight. You focus on Hanma as you attack and defend. He gets faster and his punches get even more violent. You manage to keep your ground up and you are confident you can keep your ground up against him. Hanma sure is tough, but you know your skills and capability as well. You hate losing in a fight, and beating Hanma is no exemption.

While you fight him, different visions start plastering on your head. Shinichiro getting shot, Izana getting beaten to death, Baji and Draken getting stabbed, everyone dying. Those are the original visions that are supposed to happen, but you remained calm. You've been seeing those scenarios repeatedly for years and you've worked hard to change it as much as possible. Your personal mission isn't just about saving Manjiro now, it's also about saving the people precious to you as well.

In order to do that, sacrifices must be made.

"Gah!" Hanma groaned when your fist landed forcefully on his gut. He coughed shortly before punching your face hard as well, making you take a step backwards. Because of your mask, it didn't hurt that much but the lower part of your mask starts cracking, until it falls off, covering only the half portion of your face. Your lips are are revealed.

"Have you heard of the domino effect, (Y/N)?" He smirked and your bristles went up when he stated your name almost silently.

You should be shocked and all but you know this will happen. You know Hanma knows something about you, too. You know what he's capable of, and you're here to stop whatever it is that he's planning. You won't let him do anything that can harm the other, no matter what.

"Are you going to use this opportunity as your little story time?" You mumbled and cracked your knuckles before smirking. He can see you smirking due to the broken mask and it makes Hanma grin psychotically.

"Once you change and move a little domino, it will affect everything." Hanma stated and gave you a chilling gaze that penetrates down your soul, "It applies in time and space. You are aware of that, aren't you?"

You didn't falter or freak out upon hearing those words from him. You've expected it already, "Are you going to lecture me now on physics?"

"No, I'm stating facts about how your choices mess this timeline up." He smirks dangerously as he kicks you again. His kick reaches your gut this time and you cough a little blood with the force of his strength. You can feel some part of your body stinging and aching as well due to blocking him non stop earlier. Still, it is manageable.

You look around and see people continuously fighting and minding their business. This odd conversation with Hanma really excites you to the core. You know what he's referring to, and he knows you. It only means one thing...

"Are you here to correct my choices, then?" You asked in a mutter as Hanma kicked you again, in which you responded with a set of punches and military combat tactics.

Hanma catches your wrist, twists it hard, but you spin around and flex your body to use what he did as an opportunity to aim a kick on his groin, he blocks it, "What's destined must be done, (Y/N). You, of all the people, must've known that."

You chuckle dangerously and hit his nape hard before backing away, "I am aware that you are someone like me, Hanma. Yet... who exactly are you to lecture me about this?"

He chuckled and showed the back of his hands to you with a small smirk, "It is a sin to trigger the movements of the domino, (Y/N). It requires punishment." Your eyes dropped in his hands with the mark "Sin" and "Punishment" on them. Your eyes narrowed.

"So you're here to punish me by messing with everything I long worked hard for, then?" You asked dangerously and your voice emits extreme violence as well, "Do you fucking believe you can ruin my purpose like that, Hanma? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Your eyes turn dangerous as a small dangerous smirk appears on your lips. Hanma blinks and you psychotically chuckles as well before licking the small blood on your lower lip. It is from his punch earlier. Hanma didn't reply and your lips curved in a dominant and psychotic manner.

"I know what you are aiming for them— I've been preparing for this day. I kept my mouth shut about it but try to fucking punish me by killing the ones I love, I will fucking put you in your proper place, reaper." You mumbled and Hanma's mouth parted with his eyes brightening in amusement.

"Ahahahahaha! (Y/N), you're truly amusing! I can't believe I'm getting to talk to you like this! You're entertaining, indeed!" He laughed hard and gave you a wide smirk, "I can't wait to kill you now!"

In your visions, Hanma is there not to kill you but to correct the flow of events and circumstances. You've seen visions of your family dying repeatedly despite you choosing different paths. You are aware of what Hanma is and what he's capable of. No, he's not a time leaper like you or Takemitchi. He's more than that. He's just a reaper, a punishment who collects souls. He's here because you trigger changes from the original timeline, and now, he wants to do everything to correct the timeline that you're trying hard to change. It's as if what you are doing is a taboo in whatever the fuck is happening. Hanma isn't anyone's friend or foe, he simply needs to correct the order of the circumstances. You're not shocked after finding those out from years ago. You've been reviving dead people and all, so getting to witness a reaper intervene now isn't much of a big deal. He's just a small hindrance to your goals. He is summoned for that very purpose but you're too damn determined to change it as well. To change the future for everyone's sake.

You're going to stop him for now. He's your enemy and you must stop him before you get to bigger ones. The future that you must face inevitably.

"Show me what you got, (Y/N). Prove to me that you are worthy of my time or else I'll fucking take your soul with me." He mutters and it doesn't scare you one bit.

You know everything but there are certainly things that you are still confused about. Fortunately, these entire circumstances with Hanma are not included in those. He's really just nothing but a mere hindrance right now.

You need to take care of him for everyone's sake.

"You won't take anything from me, Hanma. I won't let you." You muttered in a serious tone before rushing towards him with the same amount of strength and endurance.

The fiery fight between the two of you continues.

YEAR 2017

"Is that your way of showing mercy, M-Manjiro?" You whispered, breathing hard, as you spit blood.

You didn't remember how long you've been fighting Manjiro physically but your entire body is stinging in pain that some part becomes numb. You can't move normally without wincing in extreme pain from internal injuries and a few broken bones. You're pretty sure that bruises will form on your skin later on. You are still standing though which is an achievement. You are chasing your breath and you've been spitting blood continuously. Manjiro on the other hand also has glints of bruises on his face because of the punches you landed in your fight, but he looks more stable than you. You've been doing your best and using your combat skills for this but he's fucking strong.

...and he wasn't even taking you seriously yet.

"I don't want to kill you immediately, (Y/N)." He whispers gently but then he strikes you with his roundhouse kick forcefully. Your eyes widen as you block his kick, making you step backwards and groan in the pain from the impact, "...Not like this."

You chuckled and prepared yourself for an attack. You rush towards him and throw simultaneous combat combinations. Your fist would land on his face, his gut, his sides, his chest, but Manjiro is fighting back and he's not going down easily. He's really strong as if you're fighting a pain-numb wall.

"You think... you haven't killed me yet?" You whispered as your right hook hits him, he hits your stomach, too, pushing you backwards and you just chuckle in pain, disregarding the fact that you want to fall down thanks to your adrenaline as of the moment, "...Are you fucking real?"

You dodge his attack and he blocks yours, "Why would I kill the person I'm aiming to see?"

He punches your gut once more, making you spit blood again. You're body feel fucking heavy.

"You aren't him, are you?" You mumble faintly in pain before you kick his throat, he dodges it, and makes you spin around to hit your sides but you dodge and block him.

"I am still me," He whispered dangerously without breaking his eyes contacts with you, "I am still the person who you kept begging to fucked you roughly."

You clenched your jaw tight in anger as you throws punches again. He dodge and blocks them, often returning the favor in which you block and dodges as well. You're not really sure how long are you two fighting or why isn't Manjiro knocking you out yet. You are aware how you can keep a fight but you're sure he can kill you anytime he wants now. What confuses you is why is he making it last longer than what it is supposed to be? Does he wants to see you more in agony and pain? Does he wants to hurt you slowly?

At this point, you're going insane with everything Manjiro is doing to you.

"Shut up!" You shouted as your kick landed on his leg, "If you're here to kill me, why are you making this fight longer than what it supposedly is, Manjiro? You're supposed to break my neck real and quick, now, you're acting like a brat fighting me without using your real strength to make me feel like shit even more. Does it satisfies you?" You spit those words and you see how his eyes darkened dangerously.

You're tired of being kind and all. You want to knock some senses into his mind. You don't mind getting killed right here or there by Manjiro, it's actually what you wanted, but you want to at least be honest with him. You need to be tough right now. You still love him but you know your worth, and you're trying to love yourself, too. You no longer want to be the weak, crybaby that's been arising into you ever since you met him. That's not your style and you no longer want to be blinded by your love for him. Not anymore. You had enough.

"Your mouth has been filthy. Didn't I put that to better use?" He whispered as he caught your wrist and used his free hand to grasp your jaw not so hard enough to break it, but hard enough to make you freeze and stare into his dark, empty eyes.

If it's in a different context and the two of you are literally not trying to kill each other right now, you would have blushed with his words. Instead of feeling scared or intimidated, your lips curved into a dangerous smirk while still staring straight into his eyes.

"You're being confident, Manjiro. Too bad, I don't see the importance of any of those right now. Not when your dick is shoved inside my mouth, it doesn't affect me now at all. Fucking good, right?" You clenched your jaw from his grasp as you pulled his hair hard, "I'm slowly moving on from you, bastard."

Lies.

You will never be able to move on from him at all. He will forever affect your life positively and negatively. You're just merely spitting shits to break his damn ego.

His jaw clenches as well before he harshly lets you go. He then pulled your hair as well before angling your head closer towards him with force. You whimper in pain but Manjiro is just staring into your eyes with danger and seriousness.

"When did you learn how to get into someone's nerve like this?" He whispered and you just wince and groan in pain when his grasp tightens and hardens.

"The truth hurts, yeah?"

"I haven't punished you enough yet, have I?" He whispered as his breath tingled on your skin. You clench your jaw before using all your strength to push him away. His touches burn you in a negative way. You don't want to get touched by him right now.

"Fuck off!" You shouted as you jumped backwards from him. Manjiro's eyes widened a little before it narrowed down in danger as his lips pressed tightly together.

"Do you hate me this much, (Y/N)?" He asked as his voice lowered a little. Your heart aches upon hearing it but you keep your strong facade intact. The way he asked those shows a little, just a little glimpse of emotion that you can't quite explain.

Instead of answering him, you rush towards him again and attack him with all your force. You don't want to hurt him, you really don't want to do it, but you want him to give up now. If he were to do all the cruel things that he's been doing continuously, he won't be able to be saved. He needs help. Be it professional help or emotional support, whatever it is, Manjiro needs it. He won't be able to get it if he's stuck in the darkness. You no longer want to tolerate that darkness as well. If you need to pull him in the light, you'll do it. Even if you need to hurt him physically to get into it.

You jump with all your force and kick his chest hard. He tries to block it, but you spin around hard to kick his head. He dodges it, and punches your side making you scowl once again. You punch him to return the favor. Suddenly, you realized something.

"Dorayaki!" You shouted the magic word that saved your life once and Manjiro dangerously tilted his head a little in confusion.

You use those seconds of diversion to push him forcefully, making his eyes widen a little as he falls on the floor, laying on his back. You immediately use your knee to pin his legs down as you are at the top of him. You hold Manjiro's wrist tight and in a rapid movement, you get the small swiss knife inside your coat before you point it on his throat— you have no intention of digging it though.

Now, you've trapped him in your grasp.

But instead of being angry or whatever, a small sincere smile crept on his lips.

Like he wants it this way.

"Did you just use 'dorayaki' in the middle of our fight to pin me down like this?" The small smile didn't leave his lips and your heart aches so bad because you fucking love him and you fucking hate him, too.

You're turning insane every time Manjiro is like this.

"It worked." You whispered, panting gently but you kept on pinning him hard with the knife still on his throat for him to avoid moving. He's dangerous and you must be cautious, "You lose."

His jaw moved sexily as he closed his eyes, letting you just top him freely. He seems too comfortable with the current despite the knife pointed on his throat.

"I did?" He asked gently, "With you at the top of me, it feels even better than winning. Do you enjoy pinning and topping me like this, (Y/N)?" He mumbled and you gave him a glare.

"Shut up." You whispered and Manjiro opened his eyes to look at you with a dangerous demeanor.

"You should be cautious, woman. Blushing like that in front of your enemy can cause you—"

"I'm not blushing for fuck's sake!" You shouted and grip his wrist tighter, "What the hell are you doing now, Manjiro? Didn't you want to kill me a moment ago? What the fuck are you trying to do, flirting at me like that?"

His eyes looked at you calmly, "I told you earlier, didn't I? I missed you."

Your heart aches because you know he's lying to manipulate you again like what he always does, or at least, what his darkness whatever it is always does.

"You also told me how you wanted to kill me." You grit your teeth. You stare in his dark eyes and all the glint in them vanishes for so long. He's staring at you emptily, like you don't matter to him at all.

"I've been damn frustrated when I wake up and you're no longer there," He whispered in a slow and deliberate tone, "Did you know what you make me feel like, (Y/N)? I'm fucking scared to death without your presence. I'm scared I'll lose you again."

It doesn't feel right. He's saying things like this but his eyes are manipulative and dangerous. He's fucking contradicting his words earlier. His words contradict his actions as well. He's dangerously trying to bring you agony once again. Your heart beats fast in fear of what he'll do next with his words. You hate how he's been using words to get through your heart to strike it hard as hell.

"D-don't say anything more..." You whispered as your jaw tightened. He looked at you impassively, "Please stop trying to bend me helplessly with your words, Manjiro. I've always loved you, but while I'm loving you... I'm destroying myself. You won't change that no matter what happens."

You feel him stiffened for a second and his eyes blink calmly as he whispers, "I guessed I love you, too."

You feel a heavy lump in your throat and your heart shattered. You've always wanted to hear those words from him. Hell, you've been waiting to hear it from him for a lot of time, but you didn't expect 'I love you's' can hurt this much. Those words squeezes your heart.

Is it because he's cold and emotionless while saying those? Is it because it isn't genuine at all? Is it because he's just lying? Is it because you can't feel those words when you hear them come out of his lips? You're no longer sure. Your emotions are so mixed up that all you did is stare down at him with visible pain in your eyes.

"You don't, Manjiro. You just want to destroy me more." You mumbled, trying to build your words up because it's trembling. You're trembling. You are the one pinning him but it's you who feel hopeless right now.

"We can never build and fix each other, then." He stated as he looked at you. You see a glint of emotion that resembles pain in his eyes as well but that's just for a second before Manjiro continues, "Did I do a great job breaking you, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, you're a professional." You answered bitterly and a small yet meaningfully dull smile plastered on his lips.

"I'm sorry you have to get through all of this." He whispered and you blink as you hear him apologize right now. It feels more sincere than his 'I love you' earlier.

This entire conversation with him is draining everything inside you, that you feel extremely exhausted, suffocated, and messed up again.

You are about to say something when you feel a tip of a gun pressed at the back of your head. Your eyes widened for a second but then it turned calm upon your realization. You look down on Manjiro and he's staring back at you.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." He whispered, his voice cold and impassive as his eyes didn't let you go, "I meant it when I said I missed you, and I meant it when I said I'll kill you."

Before you can respond, you feel a tranquilizer needle piercing your neck. You turn around only to see Sanzu pointing his gun on your head. Since you are at the top of Manjiro, the man you love and the man who brings destruction in your life, your body falls weakly on him. You can also feel all the pain from your fight and now that you realized it, you feel like dying.

His gentle arms wrapped around your head as you slowly lose your consciousness.

With your ear pressed on his chest, you hear his rapid heart beats and you don't even know why it is beating so damn fast. All you know is your eyes are closed, and you fully passed out because of the tranquilizer inflicted into you. Though you don't know if it's just your imagination or what but since you are close to his embrace, you hear him whisper very inaudible words that even Sanzu probably didn't hear.

"I also meant it when I said I love you."

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 11.4K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
179K 10.4K 17
"สŸษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ษด แด›แด สแดแดœส€ ส™ษชษข ๊œฑษช๊œฑ, แดแด‹แด€ส?" "..แดแด‹แด€ส?" โœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆโœงโœฆ แดส€: สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ แด‹ษช๊œฑแด€แด‹ษช แด›แด‡แด›แด›แด€, ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ส€แด‡ษชษดแด„แด€ส€ษดแด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡ส€ ๊œฑษช๊œฑแด›แด‡ส€. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš ๐˜ข...
656K 37.7K 36
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก?!" "(๐˜/๐ง)-๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ," "๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ-๐ค๐ฎ๐ง!" _______________________...