SIERRA ALPHA PRIME: KNOCKING...

By DioneRobinson4

After 40 years have passed, the Earth Conglomerate has decided to colonize Sierra Alpha Prime. Upon arrival... More

PRELUDE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16

Chapter 12

2 0 0
By DioneRobinson4

TALBOT, MASON, & ORLANDO

Inside the military outpost, Dr. Quanyin and a few other medical personnel attend to the soldier's acute hearing loss. Dr. Quanyin walks up to Orlando.

"General sir, I have some good news. All the soldiers' hearing loss is not permanent. However, they will have a shitty headache for a couple of days."

"That is good to hear!"

"However, I advise that they are taken off duty for a month. I will give them some painkillers and give them hearing aid implants for the time being."

"Alright!"

After Dr. Quanyin gave Orlando the medical report, Dr. Yelena entered the lab.

"What happened here, General Orlando!"

"It is Joilee. She somehow subdued the soldiers."

"Where has she gone?"

"Back to the natives that have taken her in. We need to track her. Dr. Quanyin activates Joilee's RFID chip."

"I tried, but it did not work," Dr. Quanyin replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Whatever abilities Joilee gained, she used them to kill all electrical devices," Orlando replied

Suddenly General Talbot walks into the room.

"Sounds like we have a dangerous weapon on the loose," Talbot replied.

"Talbot, I thought I ordered your ass back to the transport ship."

"You did, I went; however, the council thought my presence was necessary here. Now I am the same rank as you!."

"You are a General now. Great, just when this situation can get any more fucked."

"Easy there. I am here to help. Looks like you are going to need it."

"Talbot, just stay out of my way.

Suddenly a lower ranking soldier runs into the room and gives his salute before giving an urgent message.

"General Orlando, sir. You are needed in the communication room."

"Later, soldier."

"Sir, you want to take this. It is her."

Orlando, Talbot, and Yelena stand in the communications room. They are looking at a large screen. To their surprise, it is Joilee.

"Joilee, what the fuck is the meaning of all this?" Orlando asked.

"I am sorry, but I had to do what I did."

"Joilee, we were making excellent progress. You were given a very important role by the council. Why the deceit," Dr. Yelena replied.

"Dr., I never deceived anybody. I will still be an ambassador to both people; It will be on my terms."

"Well, look at you. Tell traitor, where you get all that power to burn out our equipment," Talbot snarled.

"Talbot, I thought I saw the last of you."

"No, you haven't. As a matter of fact, you will see more of me from now on."

"Let's hope you survive our next encounter."

"Joilee, why have you attacked your brother and the soldiers? You know he is in the medical bay right now. You know the way you act. I am starting to expect that you are not the Joilee I once knew. She would never attack her brother," Orlando scolded.

"I am not the Joilee you knew. However, I do regret what I have done. However, my actions were necessary. My people would have killed him on sight."

"You could have told him to turn around," Dr. Yelena replied.

Joilee chuckles.

"You think he would listen. He had ordered that he could not disobey. I had to protect him from the Quexamtil and from your governmental command. Make no mistake, I love my brother, but he is one of you. From now on, keep him away from me. Don't give Mason orders that will put him between us."

"So now what, Joilee," Orlando asks.

"I will play my role as an ambassador. I will inform you of my progress. Don't contact me. I will contact you."

Joilee ends the communication.

JOILEE, MANTIKO, & IXEPULIZ

After Joilee ends her transmission with Orlando, Joilee throws the OLED Palmer into a fire she just created. Joilee soon hands over her arm. Beneath the skin, something starts to move. Joilee grunted in pain. However, Joilee focuses her attention on the bulging skin. Joilee soon increases her focus on the bulging object under her skin. Suddenly, the black bean-sized RFID chip levitated into the palm of her hand. Joilee examines the RFID chip.

"So this is what this thing looks like now. I remember they used to be the size of a grain of rice. They used to be the size of a grain of rice."

Joilee crushes the RFID chip between her thumb and index finger. Joilee heels her wound as she waves her hand over the small wound to fully heal it. Joilee continued on her way to the Quexamatil village.

*****

Within the next hour, Joilee was in her bed-chamber with Mantiko. Mantiko was furious after Joilee returned. Joilee informed the human's plan. Mantiko was upset that Joilee agreed to help them. While Mantiko ranted as she, Joilee had her hand inside a woven trunk that contained her E.G.C. equipment.

"Mantiko, I understand that you are upset; however, I feel that I have no choice. The humans are not going anywhere. They have their sights on settling here. "

"How could you go back to them, especially what we have done for you. We took you in. I even took you on as my wife."

"Mantiko, I know. I am very grateful,"

Joilee removed the Palmer she had brought with her. The palmar was badly battered, and the power source was damaged beyond her ability to repair. However, she knew if the E.G.C. tech ever got their hand on it, they would be able to pull the information from the hard drive. She should not allow it as it has every location she visited on the planet. Joilee quickly chucked it into the fireplace, hoping it would destroy all the data.

Next, she removed her E.G.C uniform and tossed it into the fireplace.

"Mantiko, I understand that you are upset. However, I feel if I can work with my people on how to love and respect this world, maybe they can live in harmony just as the Sierran native do!"

"Joilee, you know them. Since they arrived, they have constantly disturbed the balance of our land. They trespass in our holy temples and attack our people every day. They are savages."

"Is that how you see me, Mantiko!"

"No! You are different."

"Not too different. No matter how much you expect me, I was born human and somewhat still am.."

"No, Joilee, you are a queen to the Quexamatil tribe," Mantiko booster stormed out of the chamber.

Joilee watched Mantiko exit the chamber. When Joilee was alone, she went to another Quexamtil storage chest and removed a Quexamatil wardrobe to clothe herself. It fitted her like a Mexican poncho covering her from her neck to her knees.

Joilee went outside to look at the wonders of the two planets and the pinkish-orange nebula. Joilee closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I hope I am making the right decision!"

"Do you feel that way!"

Joilee turns around and sees Ixepuliz entering and approaching her.

"Mother! I did not hear you come in?"

"That's because your heart is troubled. I sensed it when you returned. Tell me how it went with your people. You must have learned a lot since you were gone for a month."

"I did! They are planning to settle on this planet. They want me to be an ambassador for them to establish peaceful relations."

"And what did you say to this?"

"I agreed."

"What led to this decision!"

"My people have a history using advanced weapons conquering the less advanced civilizations."

"Are you afraid of what your people will do?"

"I don't know. However, if I can teach them like you, Mantiko, and the other tribes, they may learn to live peacefully as we all do!"

"I understand your heart. However, Joilee, everyone doesn't have an open heart like you! Your intentions are pure, but others are not."

"I know Mantiko is furious with me!"

"Mantiko has always been hotheaded. I'll talk to him.

Sudden Joilee hunches over in exhaustion

"Are you okay, my daughter!"

"I am. I just have been a little tired since I got back."

Joilee looks at Ixepuliz. Ixepuliz noticed a shine that she never had.

"Let me see those eyes!"

Joilee looked at Ixepuliz, who glared with a shine. Ixepuliz put her hand over Joiilee's stomach.

"What are you doing," Joilee asked with a confused look

Ixepuliz said nothing; as she closed her eyes, Ixepuliz smiled.

"You are with child!"

"WHat... how can that be? Mantiko and I D.N.A. are different!"

"That doesn't matter at this point!"

"I can't be. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms."

"You may not have human symptoms!"

"What are symptoms for a Sierran native!"

"Oh, my daughter, come into my chamber, and I will share it all!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 592 21
They called her 'Mouse'. Kie Loren just wanted to be left alone to study the music she loved. But now she was teamed up on a biological survey projec...
5 0 9
The glistening homeworld of the Jambherian race is not as idyllic as it seems, slowly the perfect utopia unravels as the sinister truth of this alien...
4.1K 254 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...
70 13 13
It was 2050, the year of the misery.The world War 3 happened, a nuclear war which ended up making the earth inhabited. But luckily there were survivo...