[BBB X BNHA/MHA] Bittersweetn...

By ShuOfChaos

After defeating Retak'ka, Boboiboy and his friends (excluding Ochobot) were suddenly teleported to a grass fi... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1 [Part 1] : Where Are We?
Chapter 1 [Part2] : Interrogation?
Chapter 3 [Part 1] : HE'S AWAKE?!
Chapter 3 [Part 2] : (Strange Man) x 2
Chapter 4 : Wackos
Chapter 5 : Exams
QnA: Answered
Chapter 6 : New Identity

Chapter 2 : The Adults are Worried

1.9K 111 27
By ShuOfChaos

= This indicates the person is speaking in Malay =

" This indicates the person is speaking in English "

[ This indicates the person is speaking in Japanese ]

' This indicates the person is thinking '

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun slowly rose and Yaya had already awoken to perform her morning prayer. The sunset from the day prior guided her way. She calmly walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and maybe make her delicious cookies for treats if she has the time and ingredients!

After making breakfast, Yaya went through the fridge and cabinets one last time to look for ingredients. Unfortunate for her, she was missing a lot of ingredients.

Fang who had been secretly awake from all the rustling emerged into the kitchen and grabbed himself a portion and sat at the table with Yaya. Secretly thankful that Yaya didn't have ingredients for her cookies or they'd be dead.

=Good morning, Fang!= Yaya happily greeted her alien friend.

=Morning= putting a spoonful of whatever Yaya made in his mouth

=How was your sleep?=

=Not bad for sleeping on the couch= he smiled

=That's good to hear= Yaya paused =Status report on our person?=

Fang pressed his visor and watch, scrolling through the radar =closer than last report. Estimated arrival to the city is still the same. Dot is on schedule=

Yaya nodded in acknowledgement =Good. remember to only use these early in the morning or in unmonitored enclosed places, these people don't seem used to seeing hi-tech holographic watches=

=Of course= Fang continued eating

.

Soon, light steps could be heard towards the two. A blonde man emerged while the two were relieved they had already finished discussing.

"Good morning, what are you two Little Listeners talking about?" Present Mic asked attempting to pry them open.

The two internally felt like they were deers caught by headlights while still keeping a cool front from what the man asked.

"Uhhh, just trying to think of what to do today hehe" Fang awkwardly laughed

"Well, if you haven't thought of what to do yet, maybe you should teach your friends to read and write in Japanese, Hiragana at least. Since you all are going to be here for a while, it'd be useful to at least know the basics" Present Mic suggested

"Hey, that's actually a good idea!" Yaya exclaimed

"What's a good idea?" The three turned to where the voice came from who were the two people they were talking about.

"Ha! Ying! Gopal! We're thinking of teaching you both to read and write in Japanese today! Since we're gonna be here for a while, it'll be useful!" Yaya responded cheerfully

"I'm fine with that" Ying agreed

"Uh, sure I guess?" Gopal agreed though came out more like a question.

"I can lend you my laptop for you all to use, Little Listeners. We can also go to the hospital later after I'm done with work if you like" their supposed caretaker offered.

"Sure, that'd be nice" All four of them smiled in agreement

.

The whole morning the gang of four spent learning and teaching Japanese struggled but he still tried his best... I think. Gopal had multiple encounters of wanting to just give up with the encouragement of his best friends especially Yaya, he didn't. Ying on the other hand was doing amazing. Being a grade skipper that she is, it's not really surprising.

In the afternoon, they left and went to the library with the help of Google Map on the laptop. They had stayed there for approximately 3 hours researching about the dimension they were in and why could have they possibly gotten teleported to this dimension's version of Japan specifically. Why not in Malaysia? Or maybe somewhere in outer space? Why Japan? So many questions were still left unanswered when they returned home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hospital

"Boboiboy, come on wake up already! It's so boring without you! They're always so serious and kept smacking me huhuhuhuhu I'm also being forced to learn Japanese, my head hurts from learning today already" Gopal whined, wishing for his best friend to be awake. They had went to the hospital with Present Mic as planned.

"Haiya, Gopal. You should be used to this by now. You know he gets himself like this a lot" Ying shuts Gopal up.

"He gets himself like this a lot?" The pro-hero asked.

"Yeah, though most of them he usually wakes up after a day. The longest he's been out was for 5 days. Gopal and Fang got so bored of waiting that they pranked him as he finally woke up" Ying answered.

"May I know what happened for him to be out for 5 days?"
"Um sure. He unlocked his most powerful element that day, the light element, and used it's strongest attack which was previously most powerful attack up until a few days ago when we appeared. He broke through multiple walls and floors, used up all his energy and almost froze to death twice within the same hour" Ying answered honestly.

Present Mic furrowed his eyebrows 'What does these kids do?' he thought.

"That happened a year ago by the way" she quickly added.

The licensed hero gawked at them "Wait so, he now has an even more powerful attack than the one you said broke through multiple floors and walls and somehow almost froze him twice?"

"Precisely, your understanding of the old attack is wrong but I'm not gonna correct you for my own reasons. And his new extremely powerful attack could possibly kill someone, if not send them to straight into space" Ying grinned. Present Mic is just horrified at this point.

"Little Listeners, are you fine with me telling all this to the detective?" the blonde asked

"Yeah sure, weve already told him more than half the stuff we told you just now, so its really not a problem Yaya told the man.

"Ill be right back then The door to the hallways of the hospital opened and closed.

=Well, that went well= Ying smiled devilishly.

=Ying, I think you traumatized him= Gopal retorted

=Well now we have some time to ourselves in here=

=I think we should take his watch with us= Fang brought up =We dont need some random person inspecting it and find out who we really are= he explained =Im also pretty sure it already healed enough that hell be fine without it. Even the doctors thought he only had mild bruises and scratched at first glance. Plus, we dont need him threatening the doctors with a lightning blade. We dont even know if he knows Japanese= Fang ranted

=I agree with you on that, but the moment we know he's awake, we head right to him and return it= Yaya instructed.

=Alright then= Ying agreed as well

=Um, Ill just follow whatever you guys do= Gopal said

=Alright= Fang grabbed the watch from the patient table. a/n: IDK whats it called lmao

=Present Mic should be back from his call with the detective any minute now. So everyone remember not to leak anything about aliens, space, power spheres and our jobs as protectors of Earth and TAPOPS members= Yaya reminded them all. The others nodded understandingly.

.

.

.

A/N: Oh yeah, Yings explanation was that Boboiboy himself that broke through everything not his power but bc of how she worded it Present Mic thought she was talking about the power (Solar Eclipse attack)

Either way, Solar Eclipse attack is still capable of destroying things in its way. I mean it pretty much destroyed the pirate spaceships at the end of the Vargoba fight

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus

[ Naomasa! Why didnt you tell me the elemental kid could KILL a person with ONE attack! ]

[ What..? Wait.. ] The detective thought for a second [ The kids told me that the elemental kid used his most powerful attack three times in a row... if what they said to you is true... then could it mean that.. ]

.

.

.

.

.

[ The elemental kid could have possibly killed 3 people... ]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Please leave a comment and vote if you want me to continue

See y'all in like 2 months maybe 3, chapter 3 is getting revamped bc I disliked how I planned and drafted it a few months ago

Chapter 2 - 7th July 2022

1200 words

Art by yours truly

================

Update - 29th July 2022

Fixing my typing error, there's probably still some that I missed

.

Anyways,

THANK YOU FOR 1K VIEWS ON MY BOOK

I've finished 1/3 (already 500~words) of the first draft of Ch3, I've been VERY busy

And it's getting increasingly busier by time

So I do apologize in advance if the upcoming chapters are not posted on the time promised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 12
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€Šโœงใ€‹โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ”€โ”‰โ”ˆโ—ˆโ—‰โ—ˆโ”ˆโ”‰โ”€ โŸฌโŸฎโข๐š๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šœ ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—โขโŸฏโŸญ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! โŸฌโŸฎ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—ผ...
656K 27.2K 81
[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk called Succubus. Having unpleasant side...
24.7K 941 14
[ON-HOLD - but will still receive updates] He fell into the thin, brittle layer of ice below, the ice shattering like glass as the brunet submerged i...
50.3K 2K 43
BBB Amato still in BNHA world.... He need to continue his adventure.... He need to become strong... More resistance he will face... [ya..in this 2nd...