Kakashi being Kakashi (and te...

Por ShipperOfAllLife

dont expect for there to be frequent updates all art belongs to their original artists and all characters bel... Mรกs

My knife!
No.
No. Part 2
Humans.
No. Part 3
not a story
Memories
Sleep
Rain
Crack
Rain part two
Rain moments pt 1
Just a Joke
not a story i guess
No Escape
Escape Artist
Rain moments pt 2
Notifications
Being Hokage Sucks
Crack part 2
Age
Cool
Pipes
Kiss
Untitled
Again
Scares
Insane (Past Rain)
Devil Stick

*blink*

89 7 8
Por ShipperOfAllLife

A/N boop!

Rin and Kakashi were on a walk together before they both parted for their separate missions they were assigned. Rin was currently telling a story about the time she and Gai were assigned the same mission but not alerted that they were working together.

Rin: -and when I asked him where he was he just blinked! How am I supposed to know what that means!

Kakashi: A blink can mean many things. It could be because your holding back tears or are having a staring contest. For example: One time when me and Obito were walking back to the apartment complex the announcements came on and said "GAI I SWEAR TO KAMI IF YOU DONT COME BACK HERE I WILL SKIN YOU WITH MY BEAR HANDS". Me and Obito both froze in spot and stared at each other. When we blinked we both laughed our asses of till we couldn't breath.

Rin: . . . good point.

A/N kinda stupid but in too lazy to make a full update right now. please feel free to ask questions i will answer them to the best of my extent.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...