Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo

113 0 0
By jak_20_21_

"Today was perfect." You said leaning into Kuroo.

"Every day is perfect is when I'm near you." You laughed as the waves crashed against the sand. "I'm being serious."

"I'm sure, Ku." He held your hand spinning you around, "ah, I wish every day was like today."

"Why can't it be?"

"Volleyball comes to mind." You sighed as Kuroo pulled you into him, you leaned into him smiling.

"Sorry love."

"Don't, you love the game, and I love watching you play." He laughed making you close your eyes and lean into him more. You gasped as you fell forward, you looked around quickly. "Kuroo?" He was just here... "Kuroo!" You lost balance and fell forward, but instead of sand, it was a cliff.

"AHH!" You screamed you jolted awake, tears falling down your face.

"Baby?" You quickly turned to see Kuroo by your side, taking a deep breath of relief. "You okay?"

"Just a bad dream... my love." He kissed your head before laying back down, he grabbed your hand and dragged you down with him.

"Well, you're here with me, baby. No one can hurt you." You sighed into him, looking up at him, who knows when you can lose this boy. It's not like your promised tomorrow.

When you woke up, Kuroo was sleeping peacefully. You carefully got out of bed, walking towards the kitchen. You got out breakfast ingredients and some of Kuroo's favorite drink, which consist of strawberry syrup and cream, apparently taste like strawberry shortcake. You began to make breakfast when you heard footsteps appear. "Good morning love." You cheered, you heard the footsteps get closer and arms wrap around your waist.

"I got worried when I didn't see you beside me this morning." You laughed flipping the eggs.

"Sorry, I woke up earlier than the alarm, I thought I make you some breakfast before practice."

"God, baby, what did I do to deserve you?"

"You were born." He laughed at your joke as you placed the eggs on a plate, moving on to the bacon. "Now, go get ready, breakfast should be ready by the time you're done." He sighed before kissing your head.

"You coming to watch the game this afternoon?"

"Of course, can't expect you to win without your good luck charm." He laughed again and headed upstairs.

"I really won't." You smiled to yourself, but once you no longer heard his footsteps your smiling faded. The feeling you got when you woke up came back, you felt scared. You shook your head, it was just a dream, but... dreams come true sometimes.

You put the rest of the food in a container, you know he never has time for breakfast due to how early practice starts. "Oi! Foods done!"

"I'm right here, no need to shout my love." He leaned over you and grabbed the container. "Walk me to practice."

"Of course. It's like a routine now, don't plan on breaking it." He kissed your head again, before grabbing your hand.

"Hey, go get ready too. I'll get the rest of my stuff ready." You nodded your head before running upstairs, throwing open your closet door when you entered your room. You grabbed a sweater since it's always cold in the morning and some leggings. You slipped on your socks and walked back downstairs seeing Kuroo wait for you.

"All ready!" You slipped on your shoes as did Kuroo, you both walked out of the house, holding each other close. "Hm, I wish I could stay with you."

"It's fine love, I know you have to meet your mom and stuff today, and do whatever it is you two do."

"Mostly talk about how happy I am with you." You jumped up kissing his cheek before nuzzling into him more.

"Oh? Should I skip practice to know what exactly you tell her?" He asks as you two stop by the gym.

"No, it's nothing you don't already know." You reinsured him. "Plus, Kenma will kick your ass if you missed practice." Kuroo leaned down capturing your lips before smirking.

"Good point. I'll see you later?"

"Of course. But first," you tugged his shirt down to you locking your lips with his. He was shocked at first before relaxing into it, grabbing your hips to bring you closer. You stood on your tippy-toes giving you more access to move closer as you tug on his hair. It wasn't a steamy kiss, more of a slow sweet kiss.

"Can you guys not be all over each other?" You both pulled away breathless looking at Kenma.

"Why, jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous of you?" Kuroo snarled at him turning his attention back to you.

"I'll see you later, right kitten?"

"For the hundredth time, yes." He kissed you one more time before walking away.

--

"Hey mum," You kissed your mom's cheek and sat across from her.

"Hi, dear. Okay, so your cousin, Madison's wedding is coming up. Have you talked to Kuroo?"

"Not yet, but I will." You opened the menu and sighed.

"So speaking of weddings," here it comes, "when do you and Kuroo plan to get married? It has been what four years."

"Mom. We had this talk already." You looked back at the menu after giving your mother a glare, "plus who knows, it's not like we're promised a tomorrow." Your mum gave you a look as you mumbled.

"Meaning?" You closed your menu and sighed, placing it on the table.

"Meaning, Kuroo can walk out of my life or die, you never know what tomorrow holds." You said simply shrugging your shoulders.

"Honey, what's going on?"

"I had a dream... it opened my eyes."

"And yet, you decide to have lunch with me?"

"I'm not promised tomorrow with you too." She laughed grabbing your hands.

"Sweety, I don't plan to go anywhere, and neither does that boy, so... go to him. We can have dinner tomorrow." You sighed and leaned back, before giving her a side glance.

"You sure?"

"Positive. Now go so I can call your sister to meet me so we can plan your early wedding."

"Mom!" You groaned before getting up walking back out the door and headed to practice. When you got there you saw the team on the court as your boyfriend stretched to the side, a girl next to him obviously flirting, he looked so uncomfortable. You laughed and walked over to him, "Love~" He immediately perked up and looked at you.

"Kitten!" You kissed him as soon as you saw him, a little longer than usual.

"Oi, Kuroo, kiss your girlfriend on your own time." You laughed again before kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Kenma, I'll be thinking of you." He smiled at you as you walked away.

"I love it when you're near, but love watching you walk away!" You rolled your eyes, purposely swinging your hips.

"Hey, Ken."

"Hey, sis. Your boyfriend seems uncomfy over there." You laughed and nodded your head.

"Ima give it a second." You both watch silently at them.

"So, Kuroo... have you ever thought about breaking up with-"

"No." You laughed quietly.

"How about a-"

"No."

"Maybe a threesome?" Your boyfriend froze, looking over at you and making you laugh.

"No."

"Aw, you hesitated. Don't be bitter, 'cause I'm fitter."

"Why hasn't it hit her?" Your brother sighed as you walked over. "He doesn't want to bang you, somebody hang you." The girl's eyes widened and your boyfriend laughed. "Get lost tramp." She began to cry as she ran out of the gym.

"Could've been nicer."

"If you ever hesitate to say no to a threesome again. I will..." Your boyfriend looked into your eyes closely as you bent down to his height.

"And what would you do?"

"Oh, you have no idea what I can do, sweetheart." You stared into his eyes, daring him to do something, anything.

"Sorry guys," Yaku snapped his fingers in front of your faces, "we still have practice." Your boyfriend smirked and kissed your cheek, a little close to your ear.

"You have no idea what I can, kitten. My place after practice?" You bit your lip and nodded your head as he bite your neck before running off to practice.

"Y'all disgust me." You laughed again and looked at Yaku.

"I love you!" You smiled more at Kuroo.

"I love you, more!" And you plan to keep telling him that, every chance that you get, after all, you never know what tomorrow may hold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 88 41
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open
7.6K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
151K 4.7K 37
a collection of one-shots featuring you and your favorites! (your faves from s1-s2 because that's where we were when i was still writing) 》haikyuu...
1.1M 28.1K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...