Love everlasting - Avengers f...

Oleh PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... Lebih Banyak

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Mind over matter
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

Moving in

288 20 6
Oleh PoeticMay

"No wait!" You call out. As you step in front of Loki.

"Step aside, he needs to face justice" Tony says irritated, but you stand your ground. "Cuff him up"

Thor puts a cuff around his mouth. And a pair of handcuffs with a metal chain in the middle on his wrists. Loki simply rolls his eyes.

"So what's you big plan?..." you ask. Looking around at them. Natasha is handing over the Sceptor to SHIELD.

"We take his ass to prison" Tony says, as if it's the only right answer.

"Absolutely not, Loki will answer to Asgardian justice, I'm taking him home with the tesseract" Thor says determined.

Clint, Thor, Steve and Tony argue about what's best for them. Your gaze shifts between them and Loki. He looks at you with cold eyes. This isn't right. You've looked into his eyes a million times, and this isn't him. They're discussion gets louder. As they're all shouting at each other not listening to anything they have to say.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP" you yell. As the room gets quiet. They all turn to look at you. "Tony do you have an extra room here?" You ask.

"Yes?"

"Then Loki stays here.. just until we can figure out what's going on here"

"Absolutely not, not happening" Tony shrugs off your idea, as quickly as you proposed it.

"We can get it secured, find a way to keep us and him safe.. just until I can talk some sense to him"

Natasha takes your hand as you face her. "Y/n you can't save everyone" she says softly.

"I can try" you sigh. "Please, just for a couple days" you plead.

Tony looks at you, as he shakes his head. "Fine.. but if anything goes s-"

"It's on me"

While Tony works on securing the left wing of the tower, Loki stays within SHIELDS safety. You're probably the only person thinking this is a good idea. But If you turned him over to the state, he would rot up in a prison for the rest of his life. And if he wasn't a villain before, that would certainly do it. If you turn him over to Odín, god knows what would happen to him. Probably the same fate, spending his remaining time in a cell locked up. Or worse...

It doesn't take Tony more than a few days to have a cell ready for him. You had a few ideas, making his stay on Earth as comfortable as possible. This has possibly been the most crazy week of your life. You still hadn't had time to properly sit down and have a talk with Tony or Steve. Yet here you were, moving into the Avengers tower, alongside with Natasha to keep you company. Thor had decided to travel back to Asgard, to explain the situation to his father. Promising to return as fast as he could. Steve wasn't leaving your side, so it looks like Tony just got four new roommates.

You walk into the tower with all your stuff, as Tony gives you a short tour of the tower. Showing you your room. It's just besides Loki. Which is more than fair considering you're the one begging him to stay here. Next to yours is Natashas. Steve got the room closest to the kitchen. And Tony yeah well he never sleeps anyway. He spends all his time in the lab.

"He's coming today right?" You question. You already know the answer. It's more a subtle way fl ask Tony how he feels about it.

"Yup.." he scoffs.

"I really appreciate what you're doing for me here Tony" you say softly. You sit down on your bed. Looking around the room. It's a little boring for your taste.. but it's only temporary.. right?

"Yeah well, I can think of ways you could repay the favor" Tony says, but it's not flirting.. not this time he's serious about this.

"Sure what can I do for you?" You ask. You'll actually do just about anything.

"You owe me a real explanation... no more lying"

You take a deep breath, resting your head against the wall, as you slowly close your eyes.

"Okay.. what do you want to know.." you sigh. As you look up at him.

"Did you know who I was before we met?" He asks coldly. His lips twitches as he speaks.

"No" you admit, shaking your head. "But I found out when we met"

Tony chuckles, resting his back against the closet. Crossing his arms. "The letters.." he trails off. "That was you and my... my father?"

"Yes... please come sit"

"I'm good thanks" he hisses.

"Tony.. I know your father let you down.. and I'm sorry, if I had known t-"

"Known what?" Tony growls.

"He was so proud of you.."

"He was cold.. calculated... he never told me he loved me.. he never even told me he liked me" Tony explains. "So it's a little hard for me to digest when you're telling me he was proud of me" his voice cracks. "Did you two ever..?" Tony raises his eyebrow. Clearly uncomfortable at the thought of you sleeping with his father.. which is fair.

"God no.. I wouldn't have.. you know.." you find it hard to say those words to him.

"Fucked me?"

"We kissed a couple of times yes.. and I did have feeling for him at some point...But nothing more" you share. "Your father was my best friend, he helped me, understood me"

"What's the deal with you and the captain?" Tony asks. You feel like you're being interrogated.

"Please don't" you flinch. Just thinking about what happened makes your heart break all over again.

"No more lies"

"I know.. I'm just not ready to talk about that again" you admit sadly. "I'll tell you everything else, I just can't okay!?" You says desperately. There's a moment of silence where Tony looks down at the ground. "It was complicated.. everything about this is just to much"

"Did you ever love me?" He asks softly, as he looks you in the eyes.

"Of course I did Tony.. I was madly in love with you actually.. in ways I never thought possible" you say softly, reaching out for his hands. He quickly pulls it away.

"For a while nothing else mattered, I thought I had found my forever" you explain, as a lump grows in your throat, like you can't breathe properly. "One day reality slowly pulled me out.. and the thought of watching you grow old.. while I.." you trail off as your breathing slows down. Your vision is getting blurry, as your eyes water. "I couldn't do that.." you
Admit.

"You broke me you know" Tony says sadly. "I spent years trying to find the love we had within different people.."

"Tony.."

"No it's my turn.. I searched for you.. looked you up. But all you gave me me was a fake name.. our love wasn't even real" he whimpers. "And when I got kidnapped, when I thought I was gonna die, all I wanted was to see you.. just one more time"

"I'm sorry I left.. but it was for the best"

"Best isn't good enough" Tony hisses.

"I did love you.. some part of me still loves you.. and don't for a second think I didn't think of you. I spent years thinking about you" you hiss back at him.

"Yeah well, now that you're living under my roof again.. I just want some ground rules.. don't think for a moment we're friends.. we're colleagues. We don't hold movie nights, we just co-exist" Tony scoffs as he walks out the door. You truly ruined him.

You rest your head on the pillow, looking up at the ceiling. That wasn't really what you wanted to get out of that conversation..

Natasha opens the door slowly, popping her head in through the door. "He's here"

You look over at her, as you take a deep breath. Getting up from the bed. Making you way out to the living room. Loki stands in silence as he eyes you up and down. His arms still cuffed together, at least they removed the cuff around his mouth.

He had dark shadows under his eyes, clearly he hadn't been sleeping the past days. He looked even worse than he did a few days ago.

"I'll take it from here boys" you say to the guards standing behind him. They look at each other for a moment before letting go of the grip on Loki. "Follow me" you say softly.

Loki remains awfully quiet, it makes you uncomfortable, he always has a snarky comment.

You show him to his room, it's highly secured, to open the door you have to firstly use a chip, then face recognition, and then a password. Just to be sure. There was cameras monitoring his every movement, a part from his bedroom. There was a small toilet, a living room with a single chair, some books and a lamp. And then his bedroom with just a single bed.

As soon as you and loki walk into the room, you remove the cuffs from his wrists. He's still not saying anything.

Loki watches you intensely, like he's tearing your apart with his eyes.

"I'm really happy to see you" you smile softly. Hoping for just a tiny sign of something. "I helped decorate the place, I got some of my favorite books, I though you'd like them.." you try harder to fill the silence. "If you need anything don't hesitate to call on me, I'm right next door soo.."

He stands completely still, just looking you up and down.

You walk to the book shelf picking out a book. "This one is really great.. it's poetry, I wasn't sure if you still liked that, but I highlighted my favorite ones.." You chuckle thinking back at how he used to do the same for you. "Do you want me to leave?" You ask sadly.

Still nothing.

"Alright.. just let me know if I can do anything" you sigh. As you walk out the door. You stay outside letting your body crumble down against the doorframe.

Steve walks by, on his way to check on you.

"I'll take that as sign it didn't go as planned" he smiles sadly, as he sits down beside you.

"That obvious huh?" You chuckle lightly as you look at him.

"I think it's an honorable thing you're doing" Steve smiles softly. He grabs your hand hesitantly. It's adorable how shy he is around you.

"Not really.. I'm just so goddamn gullible" you sigh.

"No y/n.. you care, you see the best in all people" Steve assures you, as he looks admiringly into your eyes.

"Perhaps there's not good in everyone"

"Don't give up.. that's not what you do"

There's a moment of silence where you look down at the ground.

"I can't believe you're alive" you chuckle nervously.

"I can't believe you are" Steve sighs.."I though you'd be long gone"

"Some part of me is" you admit sadly. Looking up at him.

"I can see that.. but you look good.. I mean you looked good before.. you look-" he trails off

"Steve"

"Yeah"

"Just stop" you chuckle

"Yeah"

"You look good too" you smile weakly "I feel like we should talk about.. us." You say quietly.. Everything turned out so complicated.."I just don't know where to start"

"Me neither.. it's a little complicated"

"You have no idea.." you grin.. "Complicated doesn't seem to cover what's going on. How about we just.. figure it along the way?"

"I can do that"

You rest your head on his shoulder.. Feeling as those Tiny butterflies flies around in your stomach. God you've missed him.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.1K 783 47
LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with proper punctuation for people who HATE whe...
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...
7K 392 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...
18.1K 191 35
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!