Love everlasting - Avengers f...

By PoeticMay

You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impos... More

When lightning strikes
Agent jones
Super soldier serum
The right partner
Fondue-ing?
The pain of saying goodbye
An unexpected friend
The two of us
*Dont break his heart*
A life of lies
Monster
I cant fix myself
*pure lust*
Going away
Budapest operation
Avengers initiative
Thank you for your cooperation
Everybody wants to rule the world
The fight of your life
Shawarma
Moving in
The untold truth
Darkness beneath the surface
I hate myself
Im drowning
Down on my knees
Complicated
Wishfull drinking
Moral hangover
Home is where the heart is
Life sentence
Stolen memories
The right path
The sun
Mission breakout
Trusting in love
Don't die
Broken bones
Happiness
A dream is not reality
The edge of nothing
Time will tell
*Flustered*
Go back in time
Trust no one.
On the run
Ghost story
Hail hydra
I owe you
Who the hell is Bucky?
About damn time
How to save a life
Taking the stand
A helping hand
A crumbled piece of paper
The past is present
History repeating itself
The queen
A letter from the past
*Just have faith*
Refurn to midgard.
The downfall of the avengers
Double agent
Betrayel
Fall to rise
*You started it*
*im gonna marry you*
The warning
He's coming
Welcome to space
One wrong move
Till forver falls apart
Bittersweet revenge
Bad dreams
Burgers and beers
Would you be able to rest?
Suit up
Down memory lane
Once and for all
Doing it all for love
Can you love me again?
I miss her
The face of the past
The last step
Endings beginings
A thousand years
Invincible
A strange sensation.
Prolouge

Mind over matter

313 24 27
By PoeticMay

As you walk out of the room, you get pulled to the side, thrown up against the wall. Banging your head against the side.

"Agent jones was it?" Tony asks. Eyeing you up and down.

"That's me" you smile awkwardly.

He's still holding you up against the wall. You look down at the ground. Trying desperately to break free from his touch.

"You look an awful like an old girlfriend of mine" he scoffs. Grinding his teeth together.

"Really that's..."

"A coincidence?" He finishes your sentence. Tilting his head questioningly.

"Yeah.." you sigh.

"Lying again are we... Emma?" He says furiously.

You close your eyes, taking a deep breath before getting the courage to look up at him. "Tony please just listen" you plead.

"So it was you?" He asks, his whole body tenses up. As his grip on your arms tightens. You hiss in pain.

"You're hurting me Tony" you stammer, but he keeps you in place, as you whine in pain.

"Was it you?" He asks desperately.

"Yes" you whimper.

"And your mother?" He asks further. "Did she even exist?... was that you too?"

"Tony you're really hurting me please let me go" you beg as you look deeply into his eyes. But all you see is resentment.

"Was that you?" he asks once more banging you against the wall.

"Yes" you admit.

"You knew..." he trails off. "You knew my father and you fed me lies.. I... I loved you" he yells. As he grabs your other arm, sending shivers down your spine as shakes you furiously.

"I loved you too.. none of that of that was a lie" you say gently.

Suddenly his face is just a few inches away from you. "Why should I believe anything you're saying... what even are you?" he hisses.

"What did you want me to say?" You whimper quietly. "That I was immortal, a girl who used to be friends with your father..?" You ask.

"No you could have stayed away" he spits. Once again tightening his grip.

"Tony stop.. this isn't you.. you're hurting me Tony" you say again, pleading him to stop.

"I spent years in a pit of self loathing because of you..." he says. "Perhaps we should just give you over to the god, but I guess you'd need a heart for him to have any use of you" he yells.

You stand silently listening to his harmful words, breaking you heart.

"You are a sad excuse of a woman... god I loved you... god I still do that's what's so painful.. knowing you never loved me" his voice softens. "You probably wouldn't know love if it was right in front of you"

"I loved you... that's why I left.. I didn't want to hurt you" you explain.

"You did hurt me..." he scoffs as he pushes you further up against the wall. The aching pain as his nails dig into your flesh.

"Please I'm sorry Tony... just don't hurt me" you beg.

"I don't want to hurt you... I just want you to feel they way I did" he growls. Clenching his hands as tight as he can around your arms, making you scream out in pain.

"That's enough" Steve says pulling him away from you. You land on the ground, wrapping your arms around yourself, slowly backing away from him.

"If isn't the Captain of truth and pride" Tony chuckles mockingly... "oh yeah that's right you were in love with him.. how ironic. My father wasn't good enough for you huh?" He hisses looking down at you. You clench your jaw as you shake your head.

Steve looks at you with sad eyes. "Stark you're not thinking straight" Steve claims.

Tony pushes him away. "Oh I think for the first time I am... I see her for exactly what she is.. a monster" he hisses.

A tear rolls down your cheek as he says that word. You can't look at him. "I'm sorry" you stammer. "I'm sorry I broke your heart.. but don't think for one second it didn't break mine too.. I know I messed up. All my life I've messed up" you say softly.

"Well you can keep your empty words.. I don't want them anymore" Tony scoffs as he throws the note you wrote him on the floor.. then he walks away. He had kept it on him for all those years... and you just broke him again.

Steve rushes down to your side looking down on you. "Are you okay?" He asks softly. As he looks at your red arms. "He did that?" He asks, there's a shift in his voice a darkness you haven't heard since Bucky died. You simply nod your head. "I'm gonna make him pay don't worry" he hisses, getting back up but you grab his hand.

"It's okay.. I deserved it... " you whimper.

He kneels down before you looking you in the eyes. "No lady deserves to be treated in such a manner" he scoffs .

He helps you up as he takes another look at your arm. It's already gone. There's no sign he ever laid a hand on you. But the wrenching gut feeling still sticks.

"Is it true what he said?" Steve asks. "You loved me?" He asks softly.

You nod your head slowly.

"You loved me?" He smiles brightly.

"You're still don't understand women at all do you" you chuckle.

"I just thought liked me as a friend" he admits.

"Even after I kissed you?" You question.

"I didn't dare to hope you'd ever return my feelings" he says quietly.

"So you?.." you trail off.

"I did" he admits.

"And now?" You ask hesitantly.

"Well you might have been alive these past 70 years.. but for me time was frozen.. it's like I'm still right back there" he explains.

"Yeah..." you say as the both of you stand up slowly. Your faces just a few inches apart. "We should.."

"Yeah" Steve says.

"Yeah" you repeat.

As the both of you walk into the laboratory.

"That took you long enough..." Nat says quietly.

"Lady y/n are you alright" Thor asks as he rushes to your side noticing your red swollen eyes.

You look at Tony who's face is still burning red. "I'm perfectly fine Thor.. thank you.. I just really messed up" you say hoping Tony hears it. "Why is everyone so silent?" You ask.

"Because Fury is using the cube to make weapons for SHIELD" Banner explains.

"That's not what we need to focus on right now Bruce, we need to get you away from this place" you explain.

"You don't give me orders" He scoffs.

"Actually I do" you hiss. "Loki is manipulating you" you say.

"She's right banner" Nat backs you up.

"And what have you been doing to everyone here Agent Jones?" Banner chuckles. "It seems like this scheme is all about you"

"This isn't about you.. and it most certainly isn't about me" you hiss back. "It's about stopping Loki from repeating a mistake that was once made before" you explain refereeing to Schmidt.

"I'd just like to know why we're not doing something instead of creating weapons of mass destruction?" Banner asks angrily.

"Because we realized that we're not alone in this universe.." Nick finally speaks up. "We're not only outnumbered, we're also hopelessly outgunned"

"Your work with the tesseract is what drew Loki to it" Thor hisses.

In seconds everyone is yelling and arguing with each other, as you stand in silence trying to focus on what needs to be done. Yelling at each other most certainly isn't the right way to go about this... situation.

Suddenly you realize the stone in the Sceptor glowing a bright blue color. You grab onto it banging it down onto the ground.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP" you scream.

Everyone turns to look at you as you hold the Sceptor in your hand.

"Y/n put that down" Nick says calmly, holding his right hand near his gun.

"Or what you'll shoot me?" You chuckle darkly. "Well we both know how that went the last time" you growl.

"Just put it down"

"No one here tells me what to do.." you hiss. "Now listen to me!"

"Oh this is getting funny" Tony smirks.

"You think this is funny?" Steve scoffs.

"Yeah I actually do Cap, you see this.. this is exactly the y/n I remember after tearing off her clothes" he grins as he rests his hand on Steve's shoulder.

"Back off" Steve pushes it away.

"I'm starting to want you to make me" he teases.

You stand in silence once again feeling the energy run through your body as you're holding the Sceptor. All the energy going into your body. It's not making you think straight. You're eyes turning a brightening blue color. All you hear are Steve and Tony's muffled argument.

"Yeah right.. a big man in a suit of armor.. take that off and what are you?" Steve asks irritated.

"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist" Tony smirks.

"I know guys with none of that worth ten of you" Steve grunts.

"Oh well y/n didn't seem to complain about it" Tony smirks.

"Mock me all you want, the only reason she came crawling to you, is because I wasn't there" Steve hisses back. "The only thing you fight for is yourself, perhaps that's why she left you.. didn't know how to keep her" Steve smirks.

"And you did... after what I've read she kissed you once.. and you still couldn't man up"

"I respect her"

"Perhaps she wanted a little more than respect.. have you heard about fun?" Tony grins.

"You're not half the man your father was... you're not the guy to make the sacrifice play.. to lay down on the wire and let the other guy crawl over you"

"I think I would just cut the wire" tony says coldly.

"Always a way out huh stark?"Steve chuckles. "You may not be threat but you better stop pretending to be a hero.. you'll never be good enough for her" Steve yells.

"A hero? Like you" tony grins. "You're a laboratory experiment Rogers.. everything special came out of a bottle.. No matter how hard you deny it, she'll never love the man beneath the serum" Tony yells back

Suddenly you fall to the ground. They all rush towards you. As they remove the Sceptor from your hand.

"Well done boys.. that was quite a dick-measuring contest you had going there" Nat sighs as she and Fury Carry you out.

Tony and Steve looks at each other in disgust.

"I thought you hated her.." Steve sighs.

"I don't.. I just hate you" Tony scoffs.

"Well I would never lay a hand on her like you did out there" Steve grunts as he walks after you.

"You people are so petty..and Tiny" Thor chuckles. "I've known her all my life.. she doesn't care about your achievements... And I also know she doesn't lie about love. All she cares about is love" Thor says as he walks out.

Tony stands for a minute in silence. "I fucked it up" he sighs.

Suddenly a loud explosions hits the hellicarrier. As you suddenly wake up. Nat is sitting beside you holding your hand.

"What was that?" She asks confusedly.

"I don't know but let's go find out" you sigh.

She stops you before you can leave. "Y/n you passed out"

"I'm fine.. can't die remember" you smirk as you quickly run downstairs. There's chaos everywhere. They're trying to figure out what happened.

Shortly after another explosion hits as you fall down to the lowest floor. You land just beside Bruce. He groans loudly clenching his fists.

"Banner?" You ask quietly.

"Bruce?" Nat asks.

But he doesn't answer either of you. His groans gets louder. Something tells you he's about to go green. Which means you have to leave now. There's something stuck over your foot as you struggle to get free. Nat rushes your side as she helps you get free.

"Banner fight it okay.. this is exactly what Loki wants.." you sigh as the pain hits you. You turn your head to Nat. "I think this was his plan all along.. tear apart the team.. the world I live in so I'll only have him" you explain.

"Well let's prove him wrong then" Nat smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.1K 51
*read 'who could love a broken girl' first* *warning contains smut and mentions of violents* we continue where we left of. but it is far from a happ...
31.3K 1.4K 27
The cold water dripped inside on my cell, as the droplets hit my bare back, I could only shudder from the feel. I knew he would be back any given min...
2.6K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...
153K 4.6K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...