Stranger Things Imagines and...

By penmansparadise

This is just a book of imagines and preferences for the show Stranger Things. So I fell in love with season... More

Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Mysterious Boy Part 2
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Brooklyn Baby
Billy Hargrove Imagine- Missing You
Kali's Group Imagine
Nancy Wheeler Imagine- Not So Drunken Stupor
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Pretty Unconventional
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut- Just For Fun
Steve Harrington Imagine- I'm Done Pretending
Billy Hargrove Imagine- No One Deserves To Be Lonely
Billy Hargrove Imagine Smut Requested- Do You Mind If I Join?
Billy Hargrove Imagine Requested- A Quiet Life
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- The Tutor
Steve Harrington Imagine Requested- My Little Buddy
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Something Special
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Pinky Promise
Billy Hargrove Imagine - Songbird
Steve Harrington Imagine - I Love You so Much Most
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader Imagine - Call My Bluff
Fred Benson x Male!Reader ~ The Best Bookworm
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master
Eddie Munson ~ The Fire Genasi
Author's Note
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Distraction
Gareth ~ Wonder Woman
Billy Hargrove and Max Mayfield ~ Dazzle Me
Robin Buckley ~ The Drive-In
Eddie Munson ~ The Adventurer and the Dungeon Master Part Two
Steve Harrington ~ My Protector
Eddie Munson ~ Little Koala Boy
Author's Note
Eddie Munson ~ A Well Deserved Apology
Eddie Munson ~ My Guardian Angel
Another Author's Note
Billy Hargrove ~ A Simple Car Ride
Billy Hargrove and Steve Harrington ~ Three's a Party
What's That? Yet Another Author's Note
Fred Benson ~ The Set Up
Eddie Munson ~ Confessions
A Rainbow of Questions
Fred Benson ~ A Library Date
Eddie Munson ~ My Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Steve Harrington ~ A Sweet Redemption (Part Two of A Sweet Distraction)
Henry Creel ~ Always
Steve Harrington ~ The Feelings are Mutual
Eddie Munson ~ You're Mine
Henry Creel ~ ...And Forever (Always Part Two)
Eddie Munson ~ Sonnet 18
Penman's Paradise's Playlist
A Little Outburst
Steve Harrington ~ As It Should Be
Just So You Know
Ask Me Something
A Somber Note
Here I Go Again
Eddie Munson x Fem!Reader ~ The Yuletide Bluff

Peter Ballard (001) ~ The Ultimate Betrayal

24K 243 306
By penmansparadise

*I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE* *CREDIT TO IMAGE OWNER*

Pairing: Peter Ballard x Fem!Reader

Word Count: 4.2k

Warnings: S4 SPOILERS.  Angst.  Mild language.  Descriptions of blood, gore, death, and violence.  Please do not read if any of that may be triggering.

a/n:  This was requested by @ol1veralltheway ,and I hope that I did your request justice!  This actually turned out longer than expected and is a whole ass rollercoaster so buckle up lol.  I  really enjoyed writing this and hope that you all enjoy reading it.  I just want to say thank you to everyone reading my stuff (even my old stuff that I think is absolute hot GARBAGE lol).  I appreciate the comments and likes.  Enjoy!!

§

It started with shy glances here and there. You would be sitting alone in the breakroom, and, across the room, Peter would be staring. He would send you a little smile that barely lifted the corners of his lips and then would look away, leaving you wanting more. Then, walking through the halls with the other orderlies, he would pass you and let his fingers brush against your bare wrist. No words were exchanged for the first few weeks after you started working with Dr. Brenner. Just those sweet moments that left you with a rolling stomach and palpating heart. But then, one day, when you walked into the breakroom, Peter wasn't in his usual spot. Instead, he was sitting like a statue at your table. His bright blue eyes looked at you with anticipation as you stood in the doorway before finally deciding to take a seat. That was the beginning of your secret relationship.

Brenner was very explicit when he hired you as one of his orderlies. There was to be no fraternization between you and the test subjects or any other employee. But you couldn't help yourself. After that first day having lunch with Peter, you were a goner. From the way his smile reached from ear to ear at your every word to the way his laugh sent tingles throughout your body, there was no stopping the blossoming relationship between the two of you. Before long, you were not only sharing lunches but also sneaking into one another's sleeping quarters at night. It wasn't easy, and you had to pay off more than your fair share of guards, but you made do. You spent many nights cuddled up on Peter's small cot, talking about the children.

You loved your job. It wasn't what you thought you signed up for, but you were there for the kids. You loved every single one of them as if they were your own. Day in and day out, you watched as they trained and practiced in the Rainbow Room to impress Dr. Brenner. Because of your love for the children, you grew to have a special liking toward those who seemed weaker. One, in particular, was Eleven. She was young and much smaller than the other kids, yet for some reason, they enjoyed picking on her. You had heard the older kids bullying her on several occasions. There was even one time when you witnessed them pushing her around, and it nearly broke your heart. You had told Peter one night, enveloped in his strong arms.

"It's so sad," you whispered, afraid to speak too loudly, "they wouldn't stop throwing her around. I watched the whole thing, Peter and I couldn't do a damn thing. She's just so much weaker than they are."

He just gave a little squeeze and a small kiss on top of your head.

"I know it's sad, love. But she's not weak. She just...hasn't found her strength yet."

His comment, albeit cryptic, soothed your aching heart enough for the night. But you knew you were going to say something to Eleven.

The following day, you entered the Rainbow Room on a mission. You greeted each child as you walked by. But you were in there for one kid only this time, and she was sitting alone at the Plinko game. You approached the little girl and sat down beside her, crossing your legs. Her eyes never left the red wooden piece as it fell down, bouncing off several pegs before finally landing on a number. Eleven let out an annoyed sigh, then dropped another piece. Your presence clearly didn't have an impact on her. You cleared your throat and forced a wide smile onto your face.

"You look lonely," you said. Eleven looked at you from the corner of her eye but didn't say anything. You began to pick at your nails, suddenly anxious next to the child. Finally, after what felt like ten minutes, you decided to jump right in.

"Listen," you whispered, "I've noticed the other kids have been bothering you."

Eleven froze for a split second at the top of the Plinko board. Your comment had struck a chord, and you continued.

"I know it can be difficult to stand up for yourself, but I have to tell you a secret." Eleven's big brown eyes locked with yours as you leaned a little closer to her.

"You're so much stronger than them. Use your powers instead of restraining them." Even though you didn't quite believe it yourself, you hoped your words would give Eleven the strength to fight back. You waited for her to say something as she held your gaze, but she didn't. Instead, she gathered the wooden pieces and regained her efforts to get the number she wanted.

You sat there, watching her try and fail again and again before finally getting up and showing yourself out. As you walked down the hall, you couldn't get the image of Eleven getting thrown around out of your head. It was only when you heard Dr. Brenner's voice that you came out of your thoughts.

"Yes, yes, I'm very aware of the situation. Just let the older kids do what needs to be done. It'll all work itself out. With how things are progressing currently, Eleven will be dead within the next couple of days."

Your hand shot up to your mouth to prevent your gasp from being heard.

"She's too strong, and once she comes into her powers, she will be more of a danger than an asset. It's better this way."

You stood there, frozen in time. Dr. Brenner was going to let those older kids kill Eleven. Your knees felt weak as you leaned against the wall. Peter had always said that Dr. Brenner was playing the kids like a Chess game, but you never believed him. You had full faith that Brenner was doing his best to take care of the children. At least that's what he told you when he hired you. But as you stood there, barely able to breathe, you knew that something had to be done. There was no way you were going to let Brenner kill Eleven.

That night, you snuck into Peter's room. You curled up next to him on his cot but didn't say anything. You knew he could tell that something was wrong by the way he peppered light kisses on your head.

"What's wrong, love?"

His voice was like a siren call, pulling you to shore and away from your stormy waters. You were picking at the frays on his sheets.

"You were right, Peter." Even you could hear the defeat in your voice.

"Right about what?"

"Brenner. This place. Everything."

Peter's lips ceased their attack on your head, and in that brief moment, you sat up. The shadows from the little light made Peter look ominous.

"What happened today?" Peter's soft voice was a sharp contrast to the way he looked in the darkness. You took a deep breath.

"I went to talk to Eleven today in the Rainbow Room."

"And why would you do that?"

"Have you seen her? She just sits there and lets those older kids hurt her. Well, today, I told her that she was stronger than her bullies, and she needed to stop restraining her powers."

Peter raised his eyebrows, confusion settling on his face.

"Okay?"

"Well, I didn't mean it. I was just trying to give her a confidence boost."

When Peter didn't chime in, you huffed.

"When I left her, I heard Brenner talking to someone. He said that she was too strong and couldn't be controlled. Do you know what he wants to do?"

Peter didn't answer, and you went on.

"He wants those kids to kill her, Peter. We have to do something."

You could feel your eyes stinging with unshed tears. Peter sat up and placed his hands on either side of your face. His touch was so gentle you couldn't help but close your eyes and lean into him. Even through everything, Peter was always your rock. It was you and him against the world. He traced the line of your cheekbone, and you opened your eyes.

"Why don't you let me handle this, darling? Tomorrow I'll go talk to her."

"We're going to help her?"

Peter nodded.

"Of course. You know I'll do whatever I can."

The following day, Peter left you in the hallway as he entered the Rainbow Room. You watched through the tiny crack as he approached Eleven at the Plinko game just as you had the day before. You couldn't hear anything he was saying, but Eleven was actually interacting with him. A small smile pulled at your lips just before a booming voice echoed from the other end of the hallway.

"Hey, you!" You quickly turned around, standing straight.

"What are you doing just standing around? Get back to work!"

You nodded before swiftly taking off in the other direction of the Rainbow Room.

When night fell, you snuck into Peter's room like every night prior. You entered the room, and instead of being met with Peter's soft lips on yours, you were met with his bare back. His hands were holding his weight as he leaned against the wall, and you could see his heavy breaths.

"Did you talk to her?" You asked as you took slow steps toward your boyfriend.

"I did."

His response was short and staccato, something you never received from him. Although you tried to not get irritated, his lack of elaboration was grinding your gears.

"Well?"

"I tried to help her find her strength."

You threw your arms in the air and let out a groan.

"What?" You said, starting to pace, "Peter, that's not enough! They could kill her at any moment."

It was that comment that sent Peter over the edge. He turned around and, within seconds, was standing directly in front of you. His body was covered in red blotches and purple bruises. You sucked in a quick breath at the sight of his porcelain skin so broken.

"They could have killed me today for trying to help her, Y/N!"

He was burning with anger, and his teeth were bared as he towered over you. For a second, you were actually scared. But your face must have betrayed you because Peter's demeanor quickly changed when his eyes met yours. He took a deep breath and stepped back, putting a significant amount of space between the two of you.

"I've got a plan, okay? We're going to get her out of here. Trust me." He said as he pulled his key card out of his back pocket and handed it to you.

"Tomorrow. You'll give this to Eleven and then meet me in the boiler room. Okay?"

You looked from the key to Peter before nodding, a feeble smile spreading across your lips. Peter slowly closed the distance between you and him, taking your face in his hands. He brushed your frizzy hair behind your ears and then gently planted a sweet kiss on your lips. Just for a moment, you felt like you were floating. But you were yanked back to the ground when he pulled back.

"Go get some rest, love. We have a big day tomorrow."

He gave you one more kiss before escorting you to the door.

The next day, you made your way to the Rainbow Room, nodding a greeting to the other orderlies and guards. By the time you made it to the room, your hands were shaking so bad you had to shove them in your pockets. Your eyes zeroed in on Eleven the minute the doors shut behind you. As you approached the Plinko game, she turned to face you. You gave the most confident smile you could as you motioned toward the Chess table.

"Are you up for something a little more challenging?" You said, voice wobbling a little.

Eleven took a second before getting up and following you to the table. You both took a seat and, at first, began playing in silence. But eventually, you swallowed the lump in your throat and raised your eyes to look at Eleven.

"Don't make any sudden movements, okay?"

She nodded as she moved another piece.

"I'm going to give you something," you said, voice low so as to not tip off anyone. Your hands were trembling as you slid the key card to Eleven under the table. When the exchange was made, Eleven looked at you with bewilderment.

"Peter and I are going to get you out of here." You said, then stood from the table and walked out without a second glance.

By the time you made it to the boiler room, Peter was already there. You ran into his welcoming arms as he pulled you into a tight embrace. Both of you knew the danger you were putting yourselves in helping Eleven. It wasn't lost on you that Dr. Brenner could not only find out about your plan to help her escape, but he could also find out about your secret relationship. You breathed in Peter's scent, letting the warmth of his hands on your back seep into your bones.

"Did you give her the key?" He asked, his voice sounding far away.

You pulled back enough to look up at him. His lips were set in a straight line and, combined with the darkness, made him look sinister. You pushed the thought away and nodded.

"Yeah, she should be down here at any moment."

And as if on cue, the door opened at the sound of tiny feet pitter-pattering down the stairs filled the dim room. You let go of Peter just in time for Eleven to run into your arms. Her little frame felt so fragile as you held her.

"Follow me," Peter said before stalking off toward the back of the room. You took Eleven's hand, and the two of you followed behind Peter. When you finally caught up to him, he was pulling a grate off the wall.

"It'll be scary at first, but this should take you to the woods just beyond the fence," Peter said, giving Eleven's arm a little squeeze. She looked at the small opening and her eyebrows furrowed. She turned to you.

"It's too small. You won't fit."

You ran your hand over her short hair, cupping her cheek.

"We're not going with you, Eleven."

Her eyes grew feral, but before she could say anything else, Peter stepped in. He moved his hair to the side and tilted his head, exposing his neck.

"Do you see that?" He asked, finger pushing against a small cylinder just underneath his skin. "That's a tracker. Papa calls it Soteria. If we go with you, Papa will find Y/N and me, and then he will find you."

You stared at him in awe. He never told you about a tracker. Dr. Brenner never put a tracker in you, and you were a little thrown that this was the first time you heard about Soteria. You reached your free hand out and touched the small implant, but Peter didn't look at you. Instead, his eyes were trained on Eleven. She looked from the grate, then back to Peter and you before letting go of your hand.

"Let me fix it. You helped me; now I can help you." She said, earning a menacing grin from Peter. You stepped to the side as Eleven stood, and Peter braced himself against a wall. She reached her arm out and ripped the tiny tracker out of Peter's neck. You ran up to Eleven, wiping the blood from her nose.

"Are you okay?"

She gave a curt nod just as the door to the boiler room flew open.

"There they are!" Shouted a group of guards who came trampling down the stairs.

"Run!" Peter said, and without even thinking, you grabbed Eleven's hand and took off.

Peter led the two of you back up another set of stairs and into a hallway. But just as you entered, another set of guards blocked your path. Your motherly instincts were kicking in as you pushed Eleven behind you.

"Where do you think you all are going?" The guard asked as he zapped on his taser. You turned to run in the other direction, but more guards rounded the corner, stomping out that idea. They were closing in on the three of you, and a small whimper escaped your lips as you began to curl into Eleven, doing whatever you could to protect the little girl.

"It's okay," Peter said flatly, "You don't have to be afraid. Not anymore."

You looked up just as he stretched his arm out and, with powers you didn't even know he had, sent the guards flying into the walls. One by one, the men were picked off by Peter. Your jaw fell open as you watched your boyfriend, the man you thought you knew everything about, use his mind to snap the last guard's neck. You opened and closed your mouth, attempting to create a coherent sentence in the wake of what just happened, but nothing came out. Peter ushered you and Eleven into a supply closet, slamming the door behind him. Once inside, you looked at Peter, eyes nearly bugging out of your head.

"W-what just...Peter, how did you-"

"Eleven knows," he said, brushing right past you and walking directly up to the little girl. "I said it before. We're alike." Peter twisted his arm, exposing his wrist where a tiny 001 was tattooed. You narrowed your eyes, mouth agape, as you looked at the black ink. How had you not known? He never told you that he was Brenner's first pet. You had been together for years now, and never once did he tell you that he was like the children you worked so hard to take care of? Before you could even press the issue, Peter was walking to the door.

"Stay here, okay? I'm going to find us a way out." And with that, he exited the room. Both you and Eleven stood dumbfounded, staring at the door he just left through. You stayed that way for a while before placing a hand on Eleven's shoulder.

"It's going to be okay. Peter will take care of us. I promise." You said, pulling her into your arms.

It felt like hours had passed, and Peter had still not returned. You and Eleven just sat on the floor, waiting impatiently for his return. Neither of you had moved until the building's alarm sounded. You could feel Eleven tense in your arms, and you immediately began rubbing her back, shushing her.

"It's alright. Come on, let's go see if there's something we can do."

You helped Eleven up, pulled the door open, and slowly walked toward one of the dead guards. His radio was staticky, making it hard to hear what was being said. But it wasn't hard to miss the broken screams coming through the little speaker. Panic was rising in your chest as you squeezed Eleven's hand and guided her toward a set of double doors. You pushed through and stopped short when you saw blood smeared on the walls.

"What the hell?" You whispered to yourself before continuing to walk forward. The first door on your right was gone, and when you looked in, you saw Dr. Brenner's limp figure lying on the floor.

"Oh my God."

You tried to shield Eleven from seeing him by placing your body directly in front of hers, but it didn't work. And when you looked straight ahead, you felt your stomach roll. One of the orderlies, you couldn't remember his name, was propped up against the wall, his blood sprayed just above his skull. Your free hand flew to your mouth, and you didn't waste any time dragging Eleven away from Brenner's dead body. But the nightmare didn't end. As you passed each open door, you could see the mutilated bodies of each child you had grown to love. Their walls and bed sheets stained red under them. You could hear Eleven's gasps that turned into whimpers as you passed each of her disfigured siblings. You couldn't tell if it was your hand of Eleven's that was shaking as you rounded the corner and saw another set of double doors. The Rainbow Room.

You quickly began walking forward, trying to ignore the death and destruction around you. And soon, you were practically dragging Eleven as you began to jog toward what you hoped would be a safe haven. But, as soon as you threw the doors open, you knew you were wrong. What was once a pristine pearly room for the children was now littered with their maimed bodies and blood. A tiny yelp escaped your lips as tears began to soak your cheeks. You didn't even realize someone else was in the room until Eleven pulled on your hand and pointed directly in front of you. Two was pressed up against the wall, slowly being killed by Peter. Two's groans echoed through your head as you stood in horror watching. Eleven's heavy breathing was the only other thing audible in the room until the crack of Two's lifeless body hit the floor. A loud shriek fell from your lips, and your whole body was trembling. Your eyes moved from the back of Peter's head to Two, then back. You slowly pulled Eleven into your chest, and you could feel her tears soaking through your shirt. It was quiet until Peter turned his head to the side, his eyebrows knitted, and said, "I asked you to wait."

The panic that had been bubbling inside of you spilled over. You grabbed Eleven's hand and ran to the door. You were able to pull it open just before Peter slammed them shut.

"Fuck!" You shouted, your voice clogged with tears. "No, no, no," you said as you tried to pull on the door to no avail. When you turned around, the beautiful boy you loved was staring back at you. Where there used to be a smile and soft eyes, there was now a scowl and rage. He began to walk toward you and Eleven, and like before, you planted your body in front of hers. Yours and Eleven's sobs, combined with the click of Peter's shoes, reverberated throughout the room. When he finally reached you, he placed his fingers under your chin and raised your eyes to look at him. For the first time since you met him, you were repulsed by his touch and terrified by his presence. The man you were looking at was not your boyfriend. No, you were looking at a monster. His thumb wiped away a tear that was threatening to drip down your chin.

"Why do you cry for them, Y/N?" Peter asked. His voice was still so soft, but it didn't bring you the same comfort it once did. Now, instead of the rumble of butterflies, your stomach lurched.

"Hm? They've never done anything for you." He let go of your face, and you dropped your gaze, tears splashing onto the floor by your feet.

"They locked you in here, forcing you to watch over children who aren't even yours. They stole your life from you much like they stole mine and Eleven's."

You tried to subdue the sobs that were shaking your body, but you couldn't. The sound of your frightened cries filled the room.

"They gave you hope," Peter said as he began to walk around you and Eleven. "Made you believe that one day, it would all be over, and we'd be able to leave. Happy." His eyes met yours again. "Well, that's not the case, now, is it?"

Another sob racked your body, and you sniffled, trying to regain control.

"Peter," you said, his name coming out as a plea for help, "please don't do this."

"I don't need you, Y/N!" You jumped at his outburst as you watched him round you and Eleven again, seething. When he came back around, he stopped in front of you, a deranged smile playing on his lips. "I don't need to pretend anymore."

Peter took a step closer, and you shrunk under his intimidating glower.

"And even though you try so hard, you cannot protect Eleven from her true potential." He took another step until he was nose to nose with you and growled, "She and I will do what is necessary to recreate the world as we see fit."

Even though you were shaking and your vision was blurred, you stood up as tall as you could manage and said with conviction, "I will not let you hurt her, Peter."

He scoffed and took a step back.

"My name is not Peter. It's Henry."

And before you could say anything else, Eleven went flying across the room. You let out a scream that became strangled when your body got strung up in midair. Every limb was pulled taut and then pulled even further. Tears streamed from your eyes as your mouth hung open, your screams of pain unable to be heard. You watched who you thought was the love of your life lift you higher into the air, breaking each bone in your body one by one. Eleven was screaming from where she lay on the floor. You felt yourself drifting away as darkness began to cloud your vision, creeping in from the sides until there was nothing.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
27.6K 450 35
- includes one-shots, imagines, preferences. character x reader. - send me a request through comments or private message. i will respond to both. REQ...
22.8K 319 31
***Completed until season 5*** In which, Rudy Harrington, younger brother of Steve Harrington, falls madly in love with one of the new girls from Cal...