vinnie hacker fluff imagines

By user1022838

an imagines book filled with fluffy oneshots like harry styles books (if you know them)!! will contain a lot... More

intro
hate
clingy
regressed
home alone prank

missin mama hacker

3K 15 18
By user1022838

hey guys! new prompttt:) i hope you all enjoy and if you do, please vote, comment and/or request, and save to your library's if you'd like updates on my books! enjoy the read 🫶

prompt: in this chapter, vinnie would be homesick from his family in seattle and he's desperately missing his mom. nothing is wrong with her at home but he's a big mommas boy for having a career outside of his home life and being thousands of miles away. he will be crying, sad, etc and showing signs to yn that they need to book a trip to washington.

and also i do enjoy doing this prompt because i've been using the word "mommy" a lot for him 🥹

let's start lol

monday
6:30am

it's been a heck of a two weeks for the hype house and yn & vinnies relationship, lemme tell explain. so far, vinnie, the big muscle toned, anime lover, social media star, has been crying relentlessly no matter the time nor circumstance and we just can't figure out why.

it's been hectic for yn too being his girlfriend and not knowing what to do or comfort him while he cries to you. she's had a awakening to vinnies cries this beautiful early morning when she heard his sobs while she started waking up. it took her a bit to get adjusted since it was early but vinnie was just crying in her chest & 🍒.

"oh baby, what's the matter hon? what's going on?" she coos while rubbing his back up n down. he didn't respond, he just continued to cry. "aw vin, come here sweetheart." she said softly, helping him up on her chest to be closer to her. she hated how his heart hurt so much and she couldn't know what's going on. you'd think his cries would be too over the top but his sounded like a newborn, so heartbreaking with his pouty lip puffing in and out.

"shh shh love, it's okay, i'm here now. you don't have to tell me if you don't want too." she whispered while gently rocking the teen. it was like that for a while until he eventually calmed down a bit. it was quiet after his cries, it must've wore him out. however, it didn't take long for them to start back up again.

"i'm going to use the bathroom honey, i'll be right back." yn said while getting up. she didn't think anything would go wrong until she heard a whimper. once she turned, she saw vinnie sitting up with grabby hands like a toddler would to be carried. "aw sweetie, i'll be right back love, stay here." she cooed while kissing his forehead.

she then continued walking until his sobs were heard again not long after the kiss. "w-wan' you to h-hold m-meee!" he cried while throwing a tantrum, his body flailing everywhere. "oh baby, sweetheart." she said softly while quickly grabbing the boy and hoisting him up. she of course felt bad but she needed time to herself.

"shh shh love, i'm here now. no more tears vin, it's okay." she sighed, while rocking her boyfriend side to side. thinking & hoping that the rocking would calm him down, it didn't unfortunately. not too soon after that, he wanted his baby blanket. "w-wan' blanky! w-wa-wanttt!" he sobs into your shoulder. "okay hon, you can have your blanket." yn replied softly, wondering why he was talking like a child.

yn made her way towards the bed but couldn't find it there, nor in the closet. "where did you last have it love?" she asked while his sniffles come back. "c-can't find blanky?" his head turned with his fingers in his mouth. "no sweetie, i can't, but let's check the living room, hm?" she cooed. "b-blanky g-goned!" he sobs while his head lifts back.

"it's not gone love, we'll find it!" she smiled, hoping that his cries would die down a bit. he just continued as always and wept. once yn had made it downstairs with vin, she immediately went to search in the living room for his blanket. since his cries hadn't calmed down yet, the crew that was in the kitchen hear the noise and ruched to him.

"what's wrong?!" kouvr asked in fright. "ughhh why is he crying?" alex responded, slapping himself in the face tired of his cries. "we're trying to find his blanket, it wasn't upstairs so it has to be here." yn sighed while searching. "oh okay well here, alex and i can help!" she replied while yn thanked her.

"w-wan' b-blankyyy!" he sobbed while digging his head onto yn's shoulder. "we'll find your blanket honey, be patient love." yn cooed while going through the cushions. not too long after, they finally found it underneath the rocking chair. "oh thank god." yn sighed to herself while handing vinnie the blanket.

"here you go love." she smiled while handing it to him gently. "b-blanky!" he yelled in excitement. yn thanked alex & kouvr for the help. "well since that's over, we were gonna have some breakfast. wanna join?" yn asked the couple. "of course!" kouvr replied. while the friends made there way to the kitchen.

alex noticed that vinnie was still in yn's arms while she tried making breakfast. i mean the kid is 19, he shouldn't be carried around he thought. "ugh yn? don't you want to set him down?" he asked. "well if i do that alex he'll cry." she sighed, rocking a bit while vinnie looked at him & whimpered. "oh well i guess just forget it then." as he walked away.

"don't think about it love, but he does have a point. is it okay if i just set you down on the chair and you can watch me make breakfast?" yn asked softly. "n-nooo w-wan' be c-carrieddd!" he said starting to cry. "okay okay, shh shh little one. it alright." yn cooed while rocking the boy. "i can make it, i'll let you know when it's done. i'm making it for everyone so it'll be a while." kouvr said with a smile.

"thanks kov! we'll probably be in the living room. i still gotta figure out what's going on." she whispered while vinnies cries died down and he was fast asleep on her shoulder. kouvr smiled again and yn made it back to the living room on the couch.

once they got there, his snores were heard but yn wanted to wake him up for a little chat. "love." she said softly. "wake up honey." she cooed while he started to stir a bit. "y-yeah?" he sniffled while getting comfy in her arms. "can we chat love? about some things?" she asked while he started shaking his head. "n-no! d-don' wanna!" he said staring to cry. "shh shh it's okay it's okay. you've done nothing wrong, i'm not mad at you vin." she whispered while rocking the teen back n forth.

"wan' baba w-wa-wan' baba!!!" vinnie yelled while thrashing around. yn had no idea what "baba" was but it's gonna be hard to find out. "what's baba love? can you tell me?" she asked softly while her hand was through his curls. "j-jus' wan' itttt!" he cried making grabby hands. "sweetheart i don't know what baba is, can you use your words love?" yn said while trying to calm him down.

all of the sudden, kouvr came into the room hearing his cries. "what's wrong? what happened?" she asked in frantic walking her way towards the two. "he wants "baba" but i don't know what that is! do you have any idea?" yn sighed. kouvr had to do some thinking but all f the sudden she got the idea. "oh my gosh! yeah! well, when i was younger i used to call a bottle "baba" so maybe that's what he means? you know, with milk?" she replied.

"well, let's hope. it's our only chance." yn nodded while kouvr went to get the bottle ready. "w-wan' babaaa!" the innocent man cried with his heart. "i know love, hopefully baba is coming soon." she cooed while she continued to rock him. not long afterwards, kouvr came back with the bottle and gave it to vinnie gently. he then took it and started to feed on it with his droopy eyes.

"thank you so much kouvr, this is honestly a relief." yn sighed while seeing her boyfriend suck on the bottle. "of course, no problem. always here to help!" she smiled while sitting by them, running her hands through his hair. it took a while for him to fully finish the bottle but once he was down he started to whine again.

"let's get changed love, how bout into some sho-." she stopped then feeling a warmth aside her hip. yep, he was having a accident right on her. "oh- oh my god!" yn screamed while running towards the bathroom and going to the toilet. unfortunately, it was just too late. "a-ac-accident! 'm s-so-sorry! 'm so s-sorryyy!" he sobbed while he was soaked on the floor. yn was just too stunned to speak. she stood there, not knowing what to do while her boyfriend was crying on the floor, pleading for forgiveness.

even through she was pissed (literally), she couldn't stay mad at the heartbroken boy. she knew something was going on and all these childlike tendencies, we're all adding up together. yn then wiped her clothes as fast as she could and knelt down beside vinnie. "it's okay love, i understand. i'm not mad." she cooed while hugging him. "n-not m-mad?" he asked with puppy eyes while tears flew down his cheeks. "no hon, i'm not." she smiled a bit.

even though he did have a accident, you were still unsure why he was acting out like this, especially today. however, your madness couldn't stay with you when you had to change him out of his clothes. "i'll help you get changed love. here, take my hand." yn said softly while putting it out there. he gently took it and got up carefully, embarrassed on what he just did but made it to your bedroom.

once you guys got there, vinnie sat on the couch with a pout on his face. "what's wrong bub?" yn asked while he looks around nervously. "love, vin, use your words sweetheart. i can't understand you when you stay quiet." she cooed, as if she was talking to a toddler. he then looked up at her and asked. "b-baf? w-wan' baf." he said quietly, making grabby hands for you.

"baf?" 🫶🥹🛁

"you want a bath sweetheart? i can give you one." yn smiles. "well, if you'd like me too, i can give you your privacy." she stated but vinnie wanted her to do it. "okay love." she smiled while grabbing his change on clothes while he was on her hip. while walking, it was a cute sight, hearing her boyfriend babble like a baby, which got her to think that he was acting like a kid and she was his mother...

yn put it behind her though, some days, he just needed this time to be a kid. again, it was an adorable sight. "okay love, let's get this stinky boy clean." she chuckled while he pouted. 'm not stinky j-jus' had a accident." he whined, tears threatening to come out.

"i'm just kidding hon, you're not stinky (well...). let's get you in the tub, hm?" she smiled while taking his clothes off. once that was done, yn stirred in the bubbles for the sake of his privacy and for him to have fun. she then placed the strong demeanor, tattoo covered, dirty blonde boy in the tub with no hassle.

the sweet now smiley boy was loving his bath & the bubbles to go along with it. "alright vin, close your eyes love. i don't want you to get soap in em." yn said softly while putting her hand against his forehead. vinnie just let her do her thing without any tantrums getting in the way.

after yn got all her washing & cleaning down with vinnie, she then drained the water, hoping the remainder of this would go smoothly. of course, vinnie had other ideas. "n-nooo! don' wanna be doneee!" he whines while tears spring to his eyes. "but we're all done love? all clean now!" yn said with a smile trying to bring him up. "n-NO! i said i wanna s-stayyy!" he said now crying. "oh brother." yn sighed to herself, stepping back from the tub.

yn had let him have his third or fourth tantrum of the day and have him cry it all out before it became worse. all the childlike actions he's been doing is really now making her think that he can do whatever he wants and get his way but now that she realizes that's she's doing that to him, she knows the way to go know...he needs to be punished if he's acting out this way.

after 15 minutes of relentless crying for no reason, vincent was all worn out. his cries, becoming sniffles with his arms jangling out of the tub, now just wanting comfort from yn. "what were all the tears for back there love?" she asked softly, running her hand through his semi wet hair now. "j-jus' didn't wanna leave the baf." he whispered with his head down.

"aw love, i know, it was pretty relaxing." yn smiled and he nodded. "how bout now we go change into some comfy clothes and cuddle for a bit hm? i think you need a little nap mister." she giggled. "m-mmm y-yeah." he yawned, now wanting to get out of the tub. after yn helped him out, she then dried him off in his towel and wrapped it around his torso.

"clean lil baby." yn chuckled while rocking him on her hip while he just laid his head on her shoulder, his hands making a grabby hand motion. once they both approached the bedroom, yn sat vinnie down on the bed with his clothes alongside of him. "step in love." she cooed while putting his boxers on.

after his boxers were on, yn then put a tank top & a comfortable pair of shorts for the boy but before she finished the outfit, he said. "w-wanna wear j-jammie's." he whispered while looking at yn. "what type of jammie's love?" she cooed while taking his clothes off again. "d-disney one's." he whispered while blushing & smiling.

"alright love, would you want to choose from your box?" she asked, knowing that he keeps some clothes from home with him. he then nodded and held your hand to go to the closet. once there, yn had laid out toy story, monsters inc, lion king, mickey, etc. vinnie loved all of these pjs so it was hard to choose.

"pick out what you'd like love." yn smiled while helping him. "mmmm i wan' dis one." he said pointing to the frozen pajamas. "that's a good choice vin! i like em!" she smiled while grabbing the pair. "you'll be very comfy once we sleep love." she cooed.

yn helped the innocent sleepy vin into his change of pajamas and then hugged him afterward. "let's go to sleep lil man, it's still pretty early and we could eat later." she says softly, rubbing her hand up and down his tattooed back. "'m not sleepy." he said while yawning. "mhm sure vin." yn chuckled. the couple then made their way towards the bed.

"alright love, get some rest, i know you've been tired." she whispered while getting cozy. vinnie then looked up at her with pleading eyes. "c-can you sing me a song?" he blushed, making a puppy dog pout. "of course hon, does it matter which?" yn asked the boy. vin shook his head, "jus' a s'eepy song." he replied, all cuddled up in her arms.

"okay honey, i'll try my best. here, i'll sing a song my mom always used to sing to me. it's called goodnight kiss. how does that sound?" she whispered. "y-yeah." he replied back in a sleepy voice. "well, here goes nothing." she sighed & smiled.

goodnight kiss
by; steve & annie chapman

i count it as a privilege
i count it cause for praise
to kiss my children goodnight
at the close of everyday
for i know too soon they're off and gone
and walkin' out the door
and i'll never have a child to kiss
goodnight anymore

it's very strange how times have changed
from the present to the past
when did they grow so quickly
the time has flown so fast
for it seems that only yesterday
I helped him with his shirt
or pat my baby on the back
or kissed away a hurt

tell the story read a book
wipe a nose or tie a shoe
they never ask me to rub their back
the way they used to do
once it was a bother
just a troublesome kind of chore
now i would give anything
to do it just once more

mommy bounce me on your knee
daddy flip me in the air
throw a rubber ball to me
and help me comb my hair
mommy tickle my tummy
daddy hold me high
let's go outside for awhile
or make a kite to fly

i count it as a privilege
i count it cause for praise
to kiss my children goodnight
at the close of everyday
for i know too soon they're off and gone
and walkin' out the door
and i'll never have a child to kiss
goodnight anymore

and i'll never have a child to kiss
goodnight anymore...

after yn had sang the lullaby, she had a feeling that he was asleep but however, what she expected was not was she was hoping. there, laid vinnie in her arms, with tears down his face with sobs coming soon. "oh love, what's wrong? did i do something?" she cooed quietly but he didn't respond.

"oh vin, was it the song? did you not like it?" yn asked quietly but now his cries got louder. "it's okay vin, i understand. it can be a sad song." she sighed while he just cried in her arms. yn had let him cry it out for a little bit until he was finished so he'd be extra sleepy. she just comforted him until that time.

about 15 minutes later, his cries appeared but weren't too bad. "can you tell me what upset you love?" she said while he looked up at her. "i-i just i m-miss my m-mo-mommy!" he replied, crying again. "aw vin, it's okay, it's okay i'm here. is that why you've been acting up a bit bub for a couple weeks? just a little homesick?" she cooed at his heartbrokeness. "y-yeah!" he sobbed.

"oh love, it'll be alright. how bout when we're done napping i'll call your mom and we can book a flight to seattle, how does that sound?" she asked while his face lit up. "y-yeah yeah!" he cheered while he sniffled. "okay love, i'll do that. i'm sorry that you're homesick but i understand, it gets tough. i'll help you in any way once we call your mom and go to washington." yn smiled while hugging him.

"t-thank you." he sniffles, maybe just someone who understood him is what he needed. yn thought to herself. "of course love, anytime, and let me know if it happens again, i'll always be here to talk through it with you." she smiled. "but let's get some rest for now, we've got a big week coming." she sighed while vinnie peacefully fell asleep in her arms.

time skip 2 1/2 hours later

the couple had fallen asleep for a bit, cuddled in each others embrace when yn then started to stir and wake up. she let vinnie sleep for a longer time since all the crying in the morning must've tired him out pretty quickly like it normally does. yn then smiled at the cuteness of her boyfriend sleeping in her arms (pictured below) and posted it on instagram.

❤️ 720,513

@itsynlastname: sleepy lil tatted muscle toned baby all cuddled up in my arms 🫶. he's been missin his momma a lot lately and the homesick cuddles is all that he needs 😉. hoping to book a trip to seattle soon after a phone call but until then @maria.hacker.3, your lil baby misses u endlessly:) 💕💕 yn

4,588 comments
@vinnieshackers: so mf cute 🥰
@vincentcoleee: AHHHH adorable!!! homesick cute lil baby 🥺

after the post, yn then picked up her phone again and dialed maria to talk about vinnies health and his homesickness.

ring
ring
ring

"h-hello?" maria said...

THE END! CLIFFHANGER BUT ID WANT IT TO BE TWO PARTS! i hope you all enjoyed this one! been thinking of it for a bit and how my prompts are, i liked the idea once i got started:) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ENJOYING THE BOOK SO FAR! please vote, comment, and save to your library's or reading lists if you enjoyed and want updates on my books!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ALSO!!! IM MAKING A NEW BOOK FOR DACRE MONTGOMERY/BILLY HARGROVE MDLB FROM STRANGER THINGS! the intro would be posted soon!!! so please take a look at that when you get the time:)

all my glorious love

a💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

736K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...
13.7K 239 15
A bunch of fluffy one shots of Harry and Louis! Mostly sick/hurt fics :) Requests are open :)
11.7K 74 7
Harry Styles one shots and smut by yours truly. May be reader insert, may be OC.
4.8K 28 23
Hello everyone! This is my new imagines book. Unfortunately, mine got removed. This will contain my old imagines and new ones, including smut and blu...