Ignorance is Bliss

Por Arrowbolt5

Livia knew about the Decepticons and Autobots. Her guardian Olivebranch had told her all about them after the... Más

Chapter 1: Old Grudges
Chapter 2: Discharged
Chapter 3: Uncooperative
Chapter 4: A Warrior
Chapter 5: Exhaustion
Chapter 6: Revelations
Chapter 7: Energon
Chapter 8: Suffocation
Chapter 9: Alliances
Chapter 10: Spark Bond
Chapter 11: Innocence
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: Fantasy
Chapter 14: The Bush
Chapter 15: Dreams
Chapter 16: Mistake
Chapter 17: Rogue
Chapter 18: Collateral Damage

Prologue: Civil War

130 12 2
Por Arrowbolt5

Cybertron was once a peaceful planet, but it's history of darkness and chaos did not begin with the War for Cybertron. No, it began with the golden age, when the weak and less fortunate of Cybertron had no other choice than to work theirselves to death, attempting to reach a better status in life while the elite ignored their struggles.

Rising from the pits of Kaon, those less fortunate found hope in a warrior named Megatronus who had turned to politics in hope of fixing the errors in their world.

Alongside him was a bright mech named Orion, who had worked in the Halls of Iacon for years previous. Both of them saw the misery on Cybertron and hoped to fix it.

As their friendship grew and they worked to help the people of Cybertron, their older friends were cast aside.

Megatronus had been Soundwave's oldest friend- only friend. Now he was being replaced by Orion Pax and Megatronus was chasing dreams of peace that would never come to fruition.

Ratchet was a medic and friend to Orion, but he never was much of a socialite and never really liked Megatronus. He thought Orion was brave and smart, trying to help others, but it was folly. There would always be corruption in the government.

It was Ratchet and Soundwave's disbelief in their friends' plans for Cybertron that began to change Megatronus's mind. Perhaps working with the council wouldn't work. Maybe they would need to go to more extremes.

Orion quickly shot that idea down and Megatronus listened, trusting his new friend more than Soundwave.

Megatronus and Orion grew close, so close that the two of them would build a sparkling together. It was only after Ratchet and Soundwave learned of the sparkling that Megatronus's temper suddenly took a turn for the worst.

Orion, confused and hurt, turned to Ratchet for support, who continued to convince him of Megatronus's inner darkness. And Ratchet was right.

Days later, Orion and Megatronus went to face the Council, a goal they had been working toward for ages. Orion was horrified when Megatronus demanded the Council to put him in charge of their defensive armies so that he could ensure that equality was enforced.

Orion protested quickly, trying to make him see reason, but Megatronus would not listen. The Council, however, listened to his words intently and approved.

Megatronus was struck down and Orion was praised. This was the beginning of Megatron and the final straw in their relationship.

The war began.

Originally, Orion was able to take their daughter, Lifestar, to a secure location, but once he discovered that Decepticon spies were around, he brought her to the neutral faction of the war, the Peacekeepers.

Lifestar was protected by the leader of the Peacekeepers, Olivebranch, an old and wise femme.

With new determination, Orion ventured to the well of Allsparks and it was there that he became Optimus Prime.

But when he returned, the Peacekeepers had been destroyed by a Decepticon ship. Both Autobots and Decepticons swarmed the wreckage for their leaders' daughter.

Optimus and Megatron fought through the wreckage, unbeknownst of the other's presence. They came across the body at the same time.

Lifestar was dead.

And they fought.

And their fighting never ended. Their hatred never ceased. Their pain and sense of betray grew with each battle. They despised each other for the death of their daughter.

Ratchet and Soundwave got exactly what they wanted. Their friends. Ratchet and Soundwave sacrificed everything to tear the two friends apart.

Ratchet and Soundwave began a war just so they could have what they wanted.

But it would never be the same again.

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

Livia was a wild child to say the least. She was unusually young when she first took to street fighting.

The girl couldn't deny it. She was no plaything and incredibly easy to tick off. Livia liked a good fight, but she was often getting herself into trouble she couldn't get out of.

"LIVIA! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!"

Livia grabbed a branch and grunted, swinging herself up into a tree almost effortlessly. Behind her, a group of boys only slightly older than her chased after Livia. She looked back at them and stuck out her tongue.

"Whatcha gonna do? I got the high ground." She smirked.

Charles, the boy she had punched, glared. "You can't stay up there forever."

Livia laughed. "Oh yeah, I'll get way too bored watching you short weasels fail at life."

"We're taller than you!" Mike yelled.

"Physically? Yes. But if we're talking about intelligence, then you, my friend, have the short end of the stick. By a lot." Livia snorted. "All of you are idiots."

"Well- Well you're ugly! And you got weird eyes!"

She turned around, ignoring their taunts and yells, climbing onto another branch and onto another tree. The girl effortlessly crawled over the tree branches, making herself a difficult target for the boys, who didn't have much experience tree climbing.

Livia stepped onto a large branch and stood up, looking back.

Seems they had given up.

Losers.

She smirked and turned around, pulling the wallet out of her pocket and grinning. Of course she won. Livia was awesome.

The branch, which had been alive and large just seconds ago suddenly snapped. Livia let out a small scream as she plummeted to the ground, but the bushes below did not catch her. Instead, she fell through them, right into a cave.

Livia groaned and sat up, but she immediately froze at the sight of two bright blue eyes. Just like hers.

The eyes were connected to a giant female-looking robot, whose paint was light green with darker green lining.

"What the f-"

"Language." The robot reprimanded quicky. "I will not tolerate unacceptable behavior in my cave."

Livia blinked.

-- Years Later --

"You're supposed to be evil." Livia whispered. "Why don't you just kill me?"

"Surely you do not want me to." Megatron stated.

She didn't respond.

"I am evil, by most standards." Megatron told her. "But I will protect what is mine. And you belong to me."

▪️◾◼⬛◼◾▪️

Optimus's gaze softened. "I will be the father you deserve now. Nobody will hurt you again."

Livia smiled humorously. "I don't think you understand how difficult a task that is. I kind of run at danger."

He raised an eyebrow. "You assume Optimus Prime cannot keep his own sparkling out of trouble?"

Livia laughed. "Are you referring to yourself in the third person?"

"There is a time for everything."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

63.8K 1.8K 36
You're an 18 year old girl, who has a big knowledge when it comes to high tech gadgets and you have been spending with a lot of time with Raphael and...
2.1K 208 10
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
86.1K 3.6K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
4.2K 194 13
Jack Darby's family has a long history of helping people, but his father's side of the family has a long history of being... well, slightly insane. J...