𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖�...

By Sapphic_15

π΄π‘™π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ž π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’ 𝐴𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑒 moved out of the little town of Forks, when both of her parents got invol... More

~ π”»π•šπ•€π•”π•π•’π•šπ•žπ•–π•£ ~
prologue
first day jitters
Abigail Hawthorne
forbidden ideas
bracelet
Denise Banes
girls' night
sleepover
sleepover (2)
'I think I like you
11 ~ Kiss
12 ~ Girlfriend
13 ~ Mahal na kita
14 ~ Lover
15 ~ happiest person alive
16 ~ Screws loose
17 ~
author's note

18 ~ The Invite

484 18 1
By Sapphic_15

Althea walked into the bustling cafeteria, waving hi to her friends before walking towards the Cullens - a small smile plastered on her face.

"What's got you smiling, my love?" Alice asked, slightly pulling Althea towards her and letting the taller girl sit on her lap.

"Jessica and Angela invited me to come to this beach, and I want you to come with us" Althea smiled, giving Alice a small peck on the lips before turning towards her girlfriend's siblings.

"You guys can come too! It could be a fun little bonding experience" she added, referring to the rest of the Cullens - all except for one. Edward, who wasn't present.

She knew that Bella was probably inviting him as she spoke, so she didn't bother.

"Which beach is it, my love?" she heard Alice ask, her girlfriend lacing their fingers together

"I think it was, La Push?" hearing those words made the Cullens freeze in their place

"We can't." they all replied in unison, which took Althea by surprise; curiosity now taking over her.

"oh, that's alright.. why not though?"

"it's just a little too crowded" they all replied nonchalantly

———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.3K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
130K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" Β° Β° Β° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
18K 368 27
Althea is a genius, who moved to Forks, Washington from France after witnessing the death of her mother to live with her step-father and step-brother...