๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๏ฟฝ...

De _dreamysoul

๐’œ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“๐“๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’-๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ "๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท... Mais

Introduction
Contents
โœซ Aesthetics โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
โœซ
EPILOGUE
ANNOUNCEMENT
new book

A/N {Important}

231 8 2
De _dreamysoul

Hy guys 

As i said that i would update after 10th june but now i won't as i am not sure of giving the updates regularly. 

Its my final year of school that is i am in 10th and its getting heretic. It's just 2 days since my school started and i am not really able to concentrate on studies as well as on writing a story. 

I have written 3 parts of my next story but then i am not sure that when i will write more parts and trust me i don't want to leave the story in between. 

I will try my best to update as soon as i complete writing a story but i am really sorry that i won't be able to update now. 

Once i balance my studies and writing I will update regularly... but as of now i won't update. 

Once again so sorry to disappoint you all and I hope you all will understand and support me.

Till than peace out!!! stay safe!!!

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

262K 945 42
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
Ishqam De B.

Romance

76K 3.5K 48
collection of desi short stories โค๏ธ
Love and Lies De Antalin

Ficรงรฃo Geral

38.3K 3.7K 33
season 1Abinaya Mathew's master plan of took an U-turn when she became the bride of her half-sisters fiancรฉ. but she was determined to take revenge o...
7.1K 429 15
The story of broken hearts It's a story of three brothers with two sisters, their journey of heartbreak to healing.