Almost Enough | Steve Harring...

By notdaisyloll

_ | Every night, the same dream, every morning, the same. Nightmare *** ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—Ÿ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜... More

Almost Enough
0. the little girl in the lab
i. meet me. bathroom
ii. party favor
iii. quarry
iv. monster with no face
v. hole in a tree
vi. starting nancy the slut wheeler
vii. sisters
viii. finding will in the upside down
ix. 815
x. am i bullshit
xi. you are like papa
xii. ๏ฟผsuperspy
xiii. william byers
xiv. demogorgon
xv. mind flayer
xvi. close gate
xvii. dont cream your pants
vxiii. boyfriend and girlfriend
xix. scoops ahoy
xx. plotting russians
xxi. sliver cat
xxii. that's definitely not chinese food
xxiii. a trip to china sounds nice
xxiv. lets go nerds
xxv. bathroom secrets
xxvi. family back together
xxvii. i promise
xxviii. on the fourth of july. ๏ฟผ
xxix. we'll say hello again
season four vol one, vol two
xxx. ice cream
xxxii. doughnuts
xxxiii. it's addicting
xxxiv. flashback
xxxv. six lil nuggets
xxxvi. darkhold
xxxvii. what mouth
xxxviii. suffering
xxxix. eddie
xl. gawking at julia
xli. vecna
xlii. the book of the dammed
xliii. brainstorming phase
xliv. i dont henderson
xlv. lucas
xlvi. ruth
xlvii. my letter to you
xlviii. an angel
xlix. hellfire club
l. 006
li. heaven
lii. blast the door
liii. black widow
liv. so so beautiful
lv. favorite make out spot
lvi. i trusted you
lvii. hands off
lviii. send me
lix. watergate
lx. he payed me a visit
lxi. war zone
lxii. they always find out the truth
lxiii. i dont hate you
lxiv. julia
lxv. bad things will happen
lxvi. its your year

xxxi. no one has to know

11.3K 377 112
By notdaisyloll

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirty one
• 𝗇𝗈 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

"Do you realize how dangerous this is!"

Juliana never felt more powerful as she did now, not only was she powerful but she can feel the magic in her blood pumping for more, pacing up and down in the dark woods with the moonlight reflecting down on them.

"Barb, I've never felt so... alive." Julia breaths out, stopping her movements to stand in front of her, Barbara, she wouldn't have forgotten about her friend, she always did come and see her after her visit with Billy.

"I know that, but don't you see what this is doing to you." Barb gestures to her hands. "The darkness is taking over your body, sooner then you think."

Julia sighs knowing she had a point, the girl raised her hand up into the air flicking her hand watching the scarlet spread out all around them spreading out around the dark woods, observing the magic as it changed their location into a beautiful field with white flowers.

"See what my magic can do." Julia smile slowly turned into a frown. "If I had this magic back then, I could've have saved you, I know I could've have and I regret that moment everyday."

Barb smiled weakly standing up from the ground slowly making her way down the path of flowers before turning around saying. "I know, just know I've found peace."

Julia smiles walking into the cabin in the center of the trees surrounded with flowers, stepping inside, her hands flick all the candles on before sitting criss-cross in the center with eyes closed.

The magic was stronger swimming around in her memories and the memories she wished had happened until she found the right one.

"Julia?"

Julia open her eyes making eye contact with Jim Hopper, the girl glanced around at her surroundings taking in everything, every detail of her home she had missed so much. "Come on, she's about to blow out her candles."

She watched the man walk out the cabin, making her smile, she remembered, this was the day el had turned fourteen, she remembered all her friends being there along with Eleven's friends.

"Babe, are you okay?" Steve Harrington hand rested on her back from behind, Julia turned around meeting his eyes, her face softened relaxing into his touch, nodding.

"Good." Steve smiles leaning down pressing a short kiss to her lips. "Gotta keep it small you know, with your dad around." Julia chuckled as they both walked outside were everyone was.

"Happy birthday el." Julia heard Joyce say from across the table, Julia walked down the steps seeing everyone, making her heart break from how everything changed so quickly.

"Julia! Honey, come on." Hopper waves his daughter over holding a polaroid camera in his hands, Julia rushed down quickly to stand beside Steve who wrapped his arm crossed her chest bringing her closer to his chest.

"Okay, now smile." Hopper held the camera up to his eye with Joyce grinning softly beside him, Everyone smiled squeezing into each other trying to get into the photo.

"Ow, Lucas my stomach!" Dustin groans.

"My bad." Lucas says shrugging, Julia looked down the row at the teen boys as they continued to argue back and forth making the two adults step in.

"Okay, how about we split you guys up, yeah?" Hopper says, getting a few nods and having all the younger teens out the frame.

-

"Juila?" Steve twirled a piece of her red hair around his finger, she hummed keeping her attention onto the television screen in front of her. "Do you see a future with me?"

Juila froze for a moment before peeling her eyes away from the screen cocking her up to meet his eyes, nodding with no hesitating. "Of course."

"Really? What do you see?" Steve couldn't hold back the smile growing on his face leaning further back into the pillow, Julia flipped her body so that she was laying on his chest.

"I see us living in a home, obviously-" Julia smiles making Steve trace her bottom lip with his thumb. "-somewhere away from here but maybe not so far so that we can visit my dad and el then probably get a dog so that the house wouldn't be so quiet." Julia says, as her finger trace his jawline with a sigh.

"Then in a few years we'll have two kids, a boy and a girl." The girl smiles kissing the side of his jaw.

"Twins?" Steve raised an eyebrow, Julia pulled back scrunching up her face shrugging. "I like that, but maybe two boys then a girl."

"Three kids?" Julia teased pushing up from his chest to sit beside him as he continued to lay on his back. "Didn't think you were a children person." She chuckled.

"Well, after meeting Dustin and his friends i wasn't, kids can be really annoying." Steve huffs with fake annoyance reaching up cupping the side of her face. "But you change all that, Ive seen my future with you since that first night we meet."

Julia snuggled her face further into his palm.
"I'm glad that we are on the same boat then."

"Me, too." Steve smiles tugging her down back into his arms letting the sleep take over his body.

-
𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖳

"Julia, wake up!" The girl woke up from her slumber staring blankly at the empty wall beside her drawer, before rolling onto her back staring up at the ceiling exhaling deeply. "Julia!"

William Byers bursted into her bedroom with his hand on the doorknob expecting to find his step-sister fast asleep. "Oh, you're awake. Sorry for bursting in." Julia rubbed her face with a small groan. "Mom wants you up for breakfast."

"Okay." Julia letting a small yawn escape her mouth hearing the door close, she glanced down at her body for a moment then getting up from her bed going out her room down into the bathroom.

Julia didn't look good, after leaving Hawkins everything changed in her eyes, she lost her smile people can see that she wasn't as happy as she was, she tried to fake her smile but they all saw right through it.

Julia stared at herself in the mirror, noticing how skinny her face had gotta from not eating properly, her fingers touch the side of her jaw trailing down to her neck when a small gasp fell from her lips.

The tips of her fingers were turning a light shade of black, she flip her hand around gawking down at her palm watching the dark scarlet red appeared, making her confused and frightened. Her magic was never that dark. Barb was right.

Bang!

Julia flinched glaring at the white door before ripping it open. "El! What the hell?" Julia brushed past her sister storming into her bedroom. Her younger sister followed right after her.

"I wanted to show you my project." El says, Julia turns around eyeing the shoe box with the familiar cabin, slowly a real smile crept up her face. "El, this looks amazing. You even got Mr. Fibbly."

Eleven grins brightly, proud of making her older sister smile. Julia saw the figured that el painted of their dad before glancing back at the clock reading the time. "You should go, Argyle will be here soon."

Just as she said that a horn came from outside, Julia looks out the window seeing the familiar pizza van, El immediately walks out the bedroom, after she left Julia got dressed for the day, she didn't actually have a job but has been going to a community center.

Making friends wasn't as hard as she thought, she only made two and that's all she wanted, soon enough she was entering the building with her bag hanging on her shoulder swinging a few times, spotting her friends seated with text books piled on the table in front of them.

"Good morning, sweetheart." Agnes, was the woman who sat at the front desk who would greet everyone with a bright smile every morning, Julia actually got along with her, the women stood out with shiny dark hair with small roots of gray.

"Hello, how are you?" Julia smiles reaching into her bag bringing out a wrapped bagel she had brought from her home passing it over the counter to the older woman.

Agnes smiles brightly picking up the bagel with her hands. "I have been starving since I got here, you truly are an angel." Julia shook her head with a smile before walking towards her friends.

"We were wondering when you'll show up." Ethan smiles up from his seat, the boy had been so smitten each time Julia would show up, he was tall with dark brown hair, and a cute smile, but it didn't compare to Steve's.

"Yeah, I woke up late." Julia explains sitting across Ethan with Betty to the right sucking on a red lollipop. "I have no excuses."

Quinn continue on with her study with her legs crossed over the other, listening to her music, Julia on the other hand couldn't stop thinking about last night with Joyce, she didn't know how she ended up in the kitchen after months of seeing Billy, it never happened before.

"Julia." A hand waved across her face snapping her out of her thoughts, blinking up at Ethan a who was only staring at her with a worry expression.

"Are you all right?"

Julia nods. "Yeah, I'm sorry, what were you saying?" The girl reached forward of the table taking a small cracker from the plate.

"Uh, I was- I was just asking when was your flight leaving." Ethan stumbled through his words, fumbling with the pencil in his hands, cursing himself for not saying what he wanted to say.

Julia drew a sharp breath completely forgetting about going back to the place that kept her up late at night, but she needed to go and see her friends. Hawkins was different now, she hoped.

"Tomorrow, in the morning." Julia tells him not meeting his eyes but instead staring at her hands, noticing the black slowly reaching mid of her finger, quickly crossing her arms.

"What about you? Any plans this weekend?" Julia leans back in her seat, Ethan nods crossing his leg over the other keeping the book steady on his lap.

"Yeah, my mom and I will be visiting my older sister who just had her baby." Ethan says smiling showing his dimples.

"That's great, truly." Julia smiles, before you know it the pair continued on their conversation and they're work was long forgotten.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.9K 36
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ...
7.2K 110 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...
5.5M 193K 115
( ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ง ) โœน currently; waiting for season five this book is in English! [Stranger Things] [Seasons 1-5] [oc x steve] #1 - s...
146K 4.1K 20
โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‹, ๐Œ๐”๐๐’๐Ž๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘ป๐‘พ๐‘ถ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ๐‘บ แœฐ โ†ณ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ...