his substitute bride

De NusratJahan2477

When Humna cousin sister Rumaisa run away from her own wedding , Humna was forced to take her place to save t... Mais

Beginning
He is back
Wedding day
Saving family grace
I am
it's already broken
I want divorce
Author note
author note

welcome to hell

1K 47 5
De NusratJahan2477

True love is selfless . So be prepared to sacrifice .....

Humna p.o.v

The wedding is done ... my fate is sealed .... One day I was studying high school , living my life. I had a hope that one day Asad will fall for me the same way I did , a future with my best friends studying together in college and now all my hope , my future crumbles into dust.... I am married to my sister's fiance whom I haven't even met before . There is no future of Asad and me not even in my dreams anymore I am married to a man who love my sister and here I am cursing my decision

Why did I say yes???

Was grandpa right ???

Have I done wrong to myself??

" Humna..." quickly wiping my tears I turned around to see grandpa with a defeated look on his face .

I tried to smile through shimmering tears trying my best to hold myself together while his gaze just sympathised with me .

Without a word , he pulled me into his warm hug and I squeezed my eyes shut letting the tears fall .

" Daddu..." I whimper ...

" Remember Human we plan and Allah plan and Allah is the best planner " he muttered near my ear .

" Just hold on to Allah.... Everything will fall into places " with that he broke the hug .

Though I wasn't assured by his words, I nodded anyway . He helped me sit inside the car and a strong cologne hit my nose making my body stiff and aware of his presence .

My grandpa closed the door but I didn't dare to look his way . I couldn't .

My so-called uncle and aunt who were begging me to save their grace didn't even have the courtesy to see me off .

Like I expected .....

The car started moving, taking me far from my grandpa, the only man who loved and cared about me genuinely...

I placed my hand on the window and he did the same , we both were crying until the car started driving faster leaving him behind alone .

I felt like walking around with tiny shards of glass in my chest. I felt a crushing sense of sadness, and I was miserable. it feels awful."

I can feel his strong , intimidating aura but I didn't dare to look and he didn't speak a word either .

I leaned my head against the car window , pressing my head against the cool glass , closing my burning eyes to relax .

" Ma'am"??

" Ma'am"??

I heard some voice ,my forehead creased as I tried to open my eyes slowly blinking to adjust the light .

A blurry face got clear as his voice became clear too .

" Ma'am we arrived " My eyes widened and I quickly straightened up .

My neck snapped at his place and he was gone .

He didn't even wake me up and let a stranger do that .

Seriously...

Deep down I am glad he didn't .

I don't want to face him either .

The car stood in front of a huge mansion .

I got out and a gasp escaped my lips .

'- this is his house. '' I asked the young chauffeur who woke me up .

" Yes ma'am " he gave a warm smile " now it's yours too " he added .

I gulp .

I am definitely going to get lost here ...

The man started to walk toward the mansion encouraging me to follow .

Biting my lips nervously I started to take steps and it felt so difficult like I am walking in water above my knees .

The clouds are getting darker and the mansion lit up like a bride indicating that this grand welcome was for Rumaisa, my sister , if things went well. She would have been so happy to be welcome like this because I knew this is what she dreamed her whole life.

I didn't know what changed her mind .

I entered inside and the guy handed my bags to the staff working inside .

They were about to take my bags upstairs when a voice growled from upstairs .

" LEAVE HER BAGS !" We all flinched at the sudden raging voice and looked up only to see my so-called husband standing like some angry beast glaring at those poor staff .

I also looked at him for the first time and to tell the truth .... He is handsome not just some random but a straight magazine model whom every girl will swoon over .

Did Rumaisa really see him ???

Did she fall from any side of the bed on the wedding day ???

" You all are my servants not hers " he gritted through his teeth .

I quickly looked down when his blazing eyes met mine .

" Show her servants quarter " my head snapped upwards and my eyes met his .

" What " the word flew out of my mouth before I could stop it .

His eyebrows narrowed like an eagle watching his prey .

He started to walk down and I didn't even realise that the servants had already vanished from his sight .

He started to come near and my heart felt like it would leap out of my chest .

His tall and broad figure hovers over my tiny height showing off his intimidating personality to my timid one .

I forgot to breathe .

" Do you have any questions ??" He asks in his deep demanding voice .

His presence felt like a fire ......Fire seems to have a life of itself. It can creep around, chase you, and if you get close, burn you.

" Ye- yes " I shutter, it's getting hard to breathe .

He raised his eyebrows , he took a step and I got close to faint .

Grandpa ... my eyes search for him .

" Like what ?" It didn't sound like a question but a challenge. ... challenge to go against him .

I wanted to give him a piece of mind to tell him that he wasn't an actual Prince and has no right to treat me like this . I am his damn wife .

I open my mouth " Wh- where is servants quarter "

Oh great....

Humza p.o.v

I entered my room and instantly my blood started to boil .....

My eyes scan the whole room , it has been set in a romantic setting , red roses scattered on the ground and bed forming a heart shaped , the lighting is dimmed giving romantic vibes , my hand curls into fist , the small aromatic candles are in every corner .

" BASHIR !" I shouted at the top of my lungs .

" BASHIR !"

" Yes sir " the guy who took care of my personal things and caretaker of this house came running .

" Take all the things and throw them out " I gritted but my eyes didn't move from the settings , it felt like salt in my wounds reminding me about that traitor girl .

Rumaisa......

" But sir you said -" he dared to open his mouth .

In a blink I grab his collar and slam to the nearest wall .

" Don't you ever dare to cross my orders " I growl " Do as I say " with a last push I walk away from that room and this house feeling suffocated .

Humna p.o.v

I flinched in fear when I heard his thunderous voice again and again .

"BASHIR ! "

" BASHIR !"

Suddenly a man who must be older than me ran upstairs like his life depended on it .

Poor guy ....

" What he must have done to face his wrath " I muttered to myself eyeying upstairs .

Few minutes later I heard his heavy footsteps descending. I quickly hid behind the stairs, afraid of him .

No I wasn't just afraid but terrified

That man doesn't look normal .

First he must be 10 years older than me and second his personality is enough to make a wrestler pee on his pants .

Did the doctor make him taste bitter gourd when he was born?

I thought to myself and saw him storming out of the house .

I breathe in relief .

But wait ..... where is the servants quarter??? .

" Let me take you to the servants quarter" I turned around at the voice of an elderly woman who must be in her 50s . She had a sympathetic gaze in her grey pupils indicating that she knows everything .

" Thank you " I nodded awkwardly and followed her .

She showed me my room and to my surprise it wasn't that bad .

Wow... actually

I was scanning the room when she spoke " if you need anything just tell me " I nodded giving her a grateful smile , she nodded walking away .

She reminds me of my grandpa....

Grandpa...

My smile slowly faded as the teardrops started to fall one by one .

" I am scared grandpa " I stiff " and I miss you too " I whispered hoping to wake up and it turn out to be nothing but nightmare

One week later

I woke up gasping for breath ...

I wipe my sweat from my face " it's a nightmare again "

It's been a week since I got married and my life has changed for the worse .

I haven't seen Humza after that night but in one week my life has turned horrible . I have started having nightmares .... Nightmares which terrify my soul .

I don't want to sleep yet. When I do, I don't want to wake up because of the heaviness I feel on my chest 24/7 .

There is no one... means no one in his big house except for staff who don't even talk to me on Humza order and that lady I haven't seen her after that night . I feel like someone has thrown me into prison and I am the prisoner here waiting for agony to come and go .

Pulling off the blanket from my body I got and pulled the rope around myself as I was shivering because of the cold temperature of the room . I tried to switch off the A.C but it didn't turn . The room is getting colder . I rub my arm, shivering .

My things were sent from the house and I broke down when I found a hidden letter from my grandpa on it asking me to stay strong .

I walked toward the mirror , my eyes were puffy and my nose was red, indicating that I cried again while sleeping .

" Dammit " I hissed glancing at the A.C who's temperature has abnormally increased .

I took a deep breath , rubbed my palm and went to open the door. I tried to open the door but it was jammed .

My eyebrows furrowed , I tried to thug hard but it didn't even budge .

What the hell ....

The temperature started to increase more and more ..... making it hard for me to breathe .

" What the hell is going on? " I whispered to myself as my teeth started to chatter .

This is weird ...

After almost half an hour I started to stop feeling my legs as I curl my body like a ball in the corner .

" HELP !" I shouted a thousand times but no one heard me .

I tried to move but my body felt too weak .

I inhale heavily feeling like I cannot survive this night .....

I might lose my life....I won't be able to see my family... my grandpa ....Asad ..

I slip my body on the floor shivering and waiting for help .....

" Help " I whispered so low that I wondered if I could hear it .

My eyelids started to get heavily and a breath thinking it might be last

Third person p.o.v

Humza was sitting on a chair with a big screen showing Human miserable figure lying on the ground .... The side of his lips curled up into a sinister smirk .

" Welcome to hell ......Humna " he increased the temperature more with no humanity.

___________________________________

IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE CHAPTERS ITS ALREADY UPLOADED ON DREAME CLICK ON THE LINK ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT ( SECRETWRITER1396) AND READ MORE CHAPTERS AND DON'T FORGET COMMENT'S BECAUSE IT'S MEANS A LOT TO ME .

IF YOU FINDING IT DIFFICULT DM ME SO I CAN HELP YOU OUT .

LOVE YOU ALL

_________________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

233K 8.7K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...
181 3 6
Alisha No this can't be happening. I do not want to take the fall for my twin sister Lisha again, she had always made me the scapegoat when we were i...
93.4K 7.5K 36
What happens when, the same person with whom ur married is fixed.. just a day ago, kidnapped u unknowingly or is there any more twist in the story👿�...
197K 13.6K 46
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...