Oval's What if Return to Grav...

De 0valeyes

Before going off to college 12 years old Debbie Pine with her mom Pacifica Pine I going to visit Gravity Fall... Mais

Forward
Book one prologue
June 2nd
June 3rd
June 6th
June 7th
June 8th
June 9th
June 10th
June 12th
June 19th
June 20th
Olson Cipher memoirs
Oval theory explain:The Gravity falls plush wave.
Book two
July 3rd
July 8th
July 9th
July 13th
July 16th
Oval theory Note:those that could be the result of that incident 20 years ago
Book three
Day six
Day seven
Day eight
Day: error error
Two days later
July 19th
Aug highlights
last entry of the summer.
Oval's Gravity falls favorite

Afterward

6 2 0
De 0valeyes

Hope you enjoy reading the first and maybe the only Oval what if for now unless you want to read more of Debbie Pine adventure don't honesty like what if story some can be bad ideas while some have interesting appeal While others be absurd to name a few it's just that that a certain limit on which Dimensions you can and can't go to in the Multiverse you can't just nor always pop in and say hi you just can't intervene with the flow of those dimensions and timelines and we know how that happened with the MCU it just causing all kinds of Madness.

Most Dimension travel have you any specific limits or limit types in my case.

(Anyway what do you think share your thoughts in the comments.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31.5K 943 20
Dipper and Mabel haven't been to gravity falls in 5 years. With Ford and Stan off on there adventures, there was no home for them there anymore. Nobo...
51.8K 1.7K 40
Let's rewind. It all began when a brilliant man named Stanford Filbrick Pines decided he could use some fresh air- as well as an adventure of a life...
160K 3.9K 46
When preteens Dipper and Mabel Pines go to live with their great uncle Stan, they're forced to stay and work at the tourist trap known as the Mystery...
388 16 8
The Worlds of Gravity Falls, Star Vs the Forces of Evil, Amphibia and The Owl House collide in this epic story that warps their views on reality even...