༘ *: ̗̀➛𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐎...

By strangernoww

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° "𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, jyp entertainment debuts a new girl g... More

ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟎 THE 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏
𝐢. Wikipedia
𝐢𝐢.Kprofiles
𝐢𝐢𝐢. Woong
𝐢𝐯. Seoyoon
𝐯.Soomin
𝐯𝐢. Yumi
𝐯𝐢𝐢. Soni
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. Jemi
𝐢𝐱. Website
𝐱. Dorm
ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟏 RELATION𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
𝐢. Relationships with Soomin, Pt-1
ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟐 MU𝐒𝐈𝐂
𝐢. Stereotype (색안경 ) Mini Album
𝐢𝐢. AQUA 6 (아쿠아 6) Mini-Album - Teaser Photos
𝐢𝐢𝐢. AQUA 6 (아쿠아 6) Mini-Album
𝐢𝐯.RETRO DREAMER (레트로 몽상가) EP Trailer
𝐯.RETRO DREAMER (레트로 몽상가) EP
ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟑 NE𝐖𝐒
𝐢. Soompi
𝐢𝐢. Soompi
𝐢𝐢𝐢. Soompi
𝐢𝐯. Soompi
𝐯. Soompi
𝐯𝐢. Soompi
ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟒. SOC𝐈𝐀𝐋 ME𝐃𝐈𝐀
𝐢. V-live: Jemi
𝐢𝐢. Instagram
𝐢𝐢𝐢. Instagram
𝐢𝐯.Twitter - Jemi // la vie magazine
𝐯.Twitter - Seoyoon // la vie magazine
𝐯𝐢. V-live: Yumi
ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟓 STA𝐆𝐄𝐒
𝐢. on the k: live stage
𝐢𝐢. Love dive (first promotion)
𝐢𝐢𝐢. I'm Fearless (first promotion)
ೃ⁀➷𝟎.𝟔 UNI𝐈𝐓𝐒
𝐢. ICU

𝐢𝐢. Venom Shinzo

100 0 0
By strangernoww

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘--✿ Gok so-young

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘--✿ Stella

𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡--✿ Leader, FOTG, Center, lead singer, Main Rapper & Main dancer

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘--✿ 7th July 2002

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖--✿ Cancer 

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬--✿ Korean

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧--✿ 5'5" )

𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧--✿ 40 kg

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘--✿ AB+

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗝𝗜--✿ 🐯 )

✤ 

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦--✿

✤ She's born in Gangnam, south korea

✤ She's VERY introverted

✤ She's great at rapping 

✤ She trained under Hybe entertainment for 5 years

✤ She loves eating chocolate! 

✤ She's great friends with Sunghoon from Enhypen!

✤ She's also friends with Jemi from TOX!C since she's part of TOX!CS' unit and also they're in the same company.

✤ She's really bad at cooking, and never got to learn it properly.

✤ She has a bunny named Snow.

✤ She hates zodiac sign videos, she said they're way too stereotypical.

✤ Hates people who say that she's a crybaby just because of her zodiac sign.

✤ She learned English in her pre-debut days.

✤ She attended SOPA and is actually known as a legendary ace student in the school still to this day.

✤ She's been a model for famous brands.

✤ She was personally scouted by JYP scouters when she was performing at the SOPA's school program.

✤ Her mom is a doctor and her dad is a world renown scientist. 

✤ She has a brother and a sister who are both twins and older than her.

✤ Her siblings are studying abroad. Her sister, 

✤ It's rumored that her family is very rich, and live in a huge mansion.

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘--✿ Min Myung-hee

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘--✿ Myu-nie  ( Myu- ni )

𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡--✿ Main dancer, Main Vocal and lead dancer

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘--✿ 15 January 2004

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖--✿ Aquarius

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬--✿ Korean- Japanese

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧--✿ ( 5'6" )

𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧--✿ --

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘--✿ O+

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗝𝗜--✿ 🐇 )

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦--✿

✤She was born in okayama japan.

✤ She was supposed to be born in february, but she was born early. Due to her being born early her family was holidaying in japan and unexpectedly had to take her mom to the hospital.

✤ She's allergic to cats. 

✤ She's great at speaking french and understanding it.

✤ In school, she started a free tution club for french and she got a lot of praise for it.

✤ Her dream place is to live in France or atleast visit it once.

✤ She's a great artist as well.

✤ Has won several awards for painting competitions.

✤ She loves meeting new people!

✤ She loves journaling.

✤ She hates people who call her a nerd.

✤ She's great friends with Mina from TWICE.

✤ Her father works in the HR department of a camera company and her mom is a well known ballet professor in a very famous ballet dutch academy called "Nacht dekerk, academy of ballet"

✤ She was going to opt for ballet but she took hip-hop instead and started to have interest.

✤ She attended over 14+ workshops for hip-hop.

✤She never loved singing as well but she started having an interest for it after she trained under JYP.

✤ She has no siblings and is an only child but she always wanted to have one.

✤ Her stage name was inspired by money since she pronounced it as myuni.

𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘--✿Jo-min 

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘--✿ J.Cee

𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡--✿ Visual, lead dancer, lead rapper & Maknae

𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘--✿ 12 October 2006

𝗭𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗖--✿ Libra

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬--✿ Korean

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧--✿ ( 5'6" )

𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧--✿ 42 kg

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗬𝗣𝗘--✿ B+

𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗝𝗜--✿ 🐱 )

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗦--✿

✤ She was born in Busan, South Korea.

✤ She's an extroverted and a fierce person.

✤ She's quite impatient and feels above the law. But that doesn't mean she's not respectful.

✤ She's allergic to the sun, but it's not a major reaction (sneezing & puffy eyes) but it can be if she's in the sun for too long.

✤ She's learning how to cook with her family since they own a restaurant in Gangnam, South Korea.

✤ She's visited Germany a couple of times because her family restaurants' branch is located there.

✤ She loves styling clothes and has confirmed that she wanted to be a fashion designer when she was little.

✤ She hates self absorbed people.

✤ She's self-taught in rapping.

✤ She's close friends with leeseo from IVE.

✤ She often teases the leader for her small height.

✤ She's not as sensitive as she looks. Overall, can confuse you with her visuals.

✤ She looks up to the members of her group and learns many skills from them.

✤ She has been trained under theatre classes and was scouted by a theatre academy abroad, but she declined it.

✤ She was scouted when she was perfoming the play " The monkey's paw" in her school.

✤ She learned how to dance through a k-pop workshop.

✤ Her family is the one who suggested her to become a k-pop star as well.

✤ She has an older brother who is a famous chef and owns another branch of her family restaurant in Japan.

✤ It's rumored that her brother was a student at Harvard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
11.7K 129 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 2021/09/01 } 𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌�...
121K 3.6K 87
𝙨𝙠𝙯 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 ➥ "𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚. 𝙉𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤�...