Unrequited? A Lie Told-A Prom...

By StoriDen

This is Book 2 of Unrequited? The Series We pick up 6 years later and Art finally has it all...his dream care... More

1. Art
2. Art & Gear
3. -Fiat & Art-
4. -Fiat & Steel-
5. -Fiat & Art-
6. - Fiat & Art -
7. -Art-
8.-Fiat & Art-
9. -Art-
10. -Fiat-
11. Gear & Art
12. Fiat & Art
13. Art & Fiat
14. Fiat & Art
15. - Art & Gear-
16. -Art & Clover-
17. -Art-
18. - Art-
19. -Art-
20. -Art-
21. -Art & Fiat-
22. Fiat & Art
23. -Art & Fiat-
24. -Art & Fiat-
25. -Fiat & Art-
26. -Fiat-
27. -Fiat & Art-
28. -Fiat & Art-
29. -Art & Fiat-
30. -Art & Fiat-
31. -Fiat-
32. -Art-
33. -Fiat & Art-
34. -Fiat-
35. -Art & Fiat-
36. -Art-
37. -Fiat-
38. -Art & Fiat-
39. -Art-
40. -Fiat-
41. -Art and Clover-
42. -Mint & Art-
43. -Fiat & Art-
44. -Art & Fiat-
45. -Fiat & Art-
46. -Art-
47. - Fiat-
48. -Art & Fiat-
49. -Art & Fiat-
50.-Art-
51. -Art & Fiat-
52. -Fiat-
53. -Art-
54. -Fiat- Jay - Gear -
55. -Jay & Fiat-
56. -Jay-
57. -Fiat & Clover-
59. -Art-
60. -Fiat & Art-
61. Art
62. -Fiat & Art-
63. - Art-
64. -Fiat & Art-
65. -Fiat & Art-
66. -Art-
67. -Fiat-
68. -Fiat & Art-
69. -Fiat-
70. -Art-
71. -Art & Fiat-
72. -Art-
73. -Art & Fiat-
74. -Art-
75. -Art-
76. -Fiat-
77. -Art-
78. - Fiat & Art-
79. -Fiat & Art-
80. -Art-
81. -Art-
82. -Fiat & Art-
83. -Fiat & Art-
84. -Art-
85. -Art-
86. -Fiat-
87. -Art & Fiat-
88. -Fiat & Art-
89. Fiat & Art
90. Fiat & Art
91. Fiat & Art
92. Art & Fiat
93. Art
94. Art
95. Fiat & Art

58. - Gear and Art-

305 17 2
By StoriDen

-Gear-

I pout the entire way to the kitchen.
He always makes a fuss about this.

I'm not intentionally not eating it's just really easy for me to lose my appetite. I don't fight him though it isn't really worth fussing about and I don't want to worry him further.

He scoops me up and places me on the island.

"How would you like your eggs?" He asks as he positions himself between my legs.

"Scrambled is fine."

"Only fine? If you want something else we can order."

"Scrambled eggs are good."

"Stop looking so sad. I really hate it."

I learn forward and kiss him against his neck. "Take me from behind then."

He takes hold of my arms and pushes me back.

"You are swollen. Let's take a break."

I groan, "You don't know that."

"It has to be, I practically bore a hole last night."

"I'm fine."

"Really?"

"Yup."

He shakes his head as he slips his hands under both my knees and begins to lift my legs.

I lean back onto my arms and watch keenly as he holds my legs up while he ducks down. He licks my asshole and I wince.

He licks gently soothing it but he is very fucking right. My asshole hurts.

Satisfied he has proven his point he comes up to look at me.

"Told you." He says as he turns and opens one of the kitchen drawers to retrieve something. He closes the drawer and turns to face me with the first aid kit.

He places it beside me on the island and opens it. He takes the small tube of aloe and squeezes some onto his finger.

He lifts my right leg and places it onto his shoulder as he massages the cool aloe onto my swollen orifice.

Immediately it feels so much better and I moan.

He pulls his finger away and in an instant I realize I'm turned on.

"Inside too please." I tell him.

"Ok. It will hurt a little." He tells me as he picks up the tube and squeezes more out.

He places his free hand on my thigh of the leg that rests on his shoulder. Why does that feel so nice? I ask myself as he peers down at my asshole concentrating on his task.

The moment this finger enters I wince once again.

"Owww." I whine.

"I know baby. I'll be done in a second." He tells me as he pushes his finger deeper inside. It aches but I'm relieved after a moment as the cool aloe swiftly goes to work.

"Hmm. It already feels better."

He pulls his finger out slowly and smiles. "Good. Maybe we'll be able to use it again later."

I smile at his statement.

"What?" He asks.

"You are just too cute sometimes."

He scoffs, "Never as cute as you my little elf." He says as he lifts my leg from his shoulder and glides his tongue against my inner thigh.

"Hmmm." I moan as he gently begins to suck.

After he trails kisses down my leg he pauses to kiss my inner ankle as he slides my slipper off.

He glides his tongue down the side of my foot. He kisses underneath my big toe before taking it into his mouth.

My swollen butthole throbs and so does my dick as it rises.

I am very keen to see where this goes as he takes each of my toes into his warm mouth and sucks at the pad of my foot.

I lift the shirt and take hold of myself as I grow.

His eyes flicker up to watch me as he licks between my toes.

He takes a final suck on my big toe and leaves my foot placing my leg against his shoulder once again.

He looks at my erection and I lay back onto the island and remove my hand while he lowers himself.

He wraps his tongue around me before taking me into his mouth.

I watch him work while getting more turned on.

-Art-

When I return to his office I'm pleasantly surprised to find him not sulking. I close the door behind me and lower the blinds.

"You ever wonder what people think we are doing in here?" He asks as I lock the door.

"Often. Should we stop?"

"Hell no. Come sit on my lap."

I smile as I walk over and he moves his chair back for me. I straddle his legs and he moves closer to the desk trapping me.

"Was your mom upset again?" I ask as he begins to pull lose my tie and unbutton my shirt.

"Yup."

"Are you alright?"

"I'm good baby. I just really want to bite into a shiny red apple that has been tempting me all day."

"All day? It isn't even lunch time. It's only 11." I say as his fingers work.

"This building sucks the life out of me. Feed me."

"Don't you have actual work to do?" I ask as he parts my shirt and buries his nose in my neck.

"I answered emails and delegated."

"Is that all you got today?"

"I don't care I want this right now."

"Are you sure my presence isn't a hinderance?" I ask as he sucks at the nape of my neck.

I try not to moan but his lips and hands feel so good against me.

"Definitely not. If you weren't here I would have stopped showing up."

"That isn't true."

"Maybe but if you weren't here I would be miserable so fuck anything else. I'm the CEO and I need this to function properly." He says as he slips his hand up and under the back of my shirt scaling his fingertips down my spine.

I shudder.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I checked my to do list it says fuck Art over desk."

He bites into my neck and I moan aloud. "You can't ."

"Why not?"

"Not unless you have condoms we will make a mess."

"We will clean up in my bathroom. There are fresh towels."

"You can't cum inside me."

"I won't." He says breathlessly.

"You're lying."

"I know, take your pants off."

"How about I go down on you?"

"How about you sit on it?"

My dick hardens further. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable in my clothing.
His words always incite me.

"No." I whine.

He immediately halts fondling me and leans back to look at my face.

"Whoa. I just realized you have never said No to me and I have done some egregiously heinous things to your body."

"Yeah, it was weird saying it. I really don't mean it though. But you do have to stop we'll make a mess we can't help ourselves."

He groans, "Making a mess is so fun though."

"I know it's the best."

He takes a breath, "Fine,  I won't ruin you today but I will assault you."

"Please do." I say with a smile.

He slips his arms under my legs and lifts me to sit at the edge of the desk.

"By the way if we do this now what will we do at lunch?"

"Let's leave for lunch today." He says as he goes to work on unbuckling my belt. His hands work fast and pretty quickly he unbuttons and lowers my zipper.

He slides his chair back and takes hold of my ankle to pull my shoe off and sits it on the ground. He does the other shoe the same and then starts to tug at the hem of my pants.

I place my hands flat against the desktop and lift my butt so he can easily slide them off.

He folds it neatly and drapes it against the back of his chair.

He slides forward  as he lifts both my legs and peers down at my underwear.

"I love when you wear these." He tells me.

"Why?" I ask.

"They are tighter and smaller than your other underwear. They hug you. Also I love that they are white. I think I'll buy them in every color. Will you wear them for me?"

"I told you baby. I'll wear anything you ask me to."

He doesn't look up but I can see him smiling. I swear he is the easiest man in the world to please.

He leans in and runs his tongue against the thin fabric. I feel the warmth of his mouth against my erection and my blood starts a slow simmer.

His hands glide up my hips before slipping his hands into the band to lower my undies.

I lift my butt for him once again.

He pulls them down my thighs and I think he will take them completely off but he stops them near my knees.

I am surprised when he ducks his head into the gap between my undies and my crotch as he places each of my legs on each of his shoulders.

Hmm. That's new.

Very quickly he lowers his head and already he is licking me underneath my balls.

I groan, "Don't eat me out. I'll want you to fuck me after." I whine halfheartedly.

He pauses, "Don't worry I'll finish you with my fingers." He says quickly before sucking on my taint.

I lean back onto my elbows as he works and already by blood is boiling. He sticks his tongue in and I start to moan aloud but stop myself.

I lay flat against the desk and cover my mouth with both my hands as he fucks me with his tongue.

I'm trying desperately to keep my noises minimal when he all of a sudden takes hold of my hips and pulls me closer to the edge of the desk. He places his hands behind my legs pushing them further back.

Fuck he is ridiculously enthusiastic I start to spasm like mad in his mouth.

Unexpectedly he stops and pushes his finger in and I moan against my hands. He pushes it deep and I already feel tears coming.

Suddenly he licks the tip of my dick and starts to suck. I quickly jolt up from how good it feels.

I mash my lips together and try to breathe through my nose when suddenly he pulls his finger out and replaces it with two.

Immediately I start to tremble trying to be quiet as he fucks me with his fingers while swallowing me up.

I urge myself to keep breathing through my nose while my eyes look for something to focus on. But my eyes only ever find his gaze.

He is staring up at me as he sucks. My dick throbs from watching him.

His eyes open and close slowly. He is doing it again just like that day. Giving me that look as if he wants me to fuck him.

His fingers work faster and I admire him harder.

We stare back at each other like there is nothing else in the world. Only us.

"I wish you had gagged me. You are making it near impossible to keep quiet." I whisper.

As reply he takes me deep into his throat and lingers.

I take a deep breath and remind myself to focus.
I don't know why but I just ask.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

He instantly halts, releases me and looks at me confused.

I chuckle, "Dumb question. I meant do you want me to top you?"

"Isn't that a dumb question too?"

"Ok. So yes. Why?"

"What do you mean why?"

It occurs to me that's a stupid question too. But I continue.

"What is it you desire? I understand it makes you feel safe and makes you feel closer to me but...

"Why is there a but? Don't you desire me to be inside you? Is it strange for me to desire the same thing?"

"No baby not at all."

"You don't like it?"

"It's not that."

"What is it?"

"I don't think I'm good at it."

"If I enjoy it isn't that being good?"

I stare back at him for a while trying to compose scattered thoughts.

"How do you know my body so well? I never had to tell you what I like but you make me cum like crazy."

"You are really expressive and I study you."

"What about me?"

"Everything. The different sounds you make. How high and tone of your moans. Which places on your body are most sensitive. What makes you shudder, tremble, cry, weep, even hum. I know everything about your body."

I know his body but he is a lot less expressive.

"Stop thinking and relax Art. I want to enjoy my meal." He states as he dips his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 42.3K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
187K 5.8K 28
| Novel | Version 1 ~ Published early 2018 ~ Burdened with undeniable romantic feelings for his best friend, Greyson feels as if his life has becom...
518K 31.7K 41
Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best fr...
547K 8.9K 15
Luke has been head over heels for his brother's best friend for longer than he can even remember, but he's never had the courage to do anything about...