The Art Of Having No Idea ~ H...

By ItsAFanThingOk

Life for Sophia takes a sudden turn when Harry enters it. Shes older than him, a single mum and not into the... More

~ CHARACTERS ~
~ BACKGROUND INFO ~
~ ONE ~
~ TWO ~
~ THREE ~
~ FOUR ~
~ FIVE ~
~ SIX ~
~ SEVEN ~
~ EIGHT ~
~ NINE ~
~ TEN ~
~ ELEVEN ~
~ TWELVE ~
~ THIRTEEN ~
thank you!
~ FOURTEEN ~
~ FIFTEEN ~
Freezy Five!
~ SIXTEEN ~
~ SEVENTEEN ~
~ EIGHTEEN ~
~ NINETEEN ~
~ TWENTY ~
~ update & stuff ~
~ Twenty One ~
~ Twenty Two ~
~ Twenty Three ~
~ Twenty Four ~
~ Twenty Five ~
~ Twenty Six ~
~ Twenty Seven ~
~ Twenty Eight ~
~ Twenty Nine ~
~ Thirty ~
~ Thirty One ~
authors note ~ 26/07/21
~ Thirty Two ~
~ Thirty Three ~
apologies
~ Thirty Four ~
~ Thirty Five ~
~ Thirty Six a ~
~ Thirty Six b ~
~ Thirty Seven ~
~ Thirty Eight ~
~ Thirty Nine ~
Happy New Year!
~ Forty ~
~ Forty One ~
~ Forty Two ~
~ Forty Three ~
author's note 07/08/22
~ Forty Five ~
~ Forty Six ~
~ Forty Seven ~
~ Forty Eight ~
~ Forty Nine ~
Happy New Year!
~ Fifty ~
~ Fifty One ~

~ Forty Four ~

3K 63 13
By ItsAFanThingOk

Saturday 4th January 2020

Yesterday went by far too quickly for anyone's liking, it was action packed, yet relaxing. Walking around Guernsey, experiencing the last of the festivities the small island has to offer, whilst spending time with Harry's family. It's definitely been a trip to remember.

Cormac's had the time of his life, running around Harry's childhood home, playing all sorts of games that ended in laughter, some tears and lots of telling off for sounding like a heard of elephants on the stairs. He's spent time with Harry's parents who have spoilt him rotten with love, comfort and praise.

Harry and I even got to spend some time alone, him being able to show me some of his favourite spots around his home town. Going out for dinner by ourselves, a rare occasion for us and then coming home to spend the evening with Cormac and Harry's family.

Before we knew it, night became morning and we were going out for breakfast. Enjoying one last meal together, minus Rosie of course. Josh, Harry's brother, departed after the meal, having to get to football with his friends, so the rest of us spent a couple of hours shopping before having to head back to the house to pick up our luggage.

Going through the airport was a breeze, once again, Harry handled check in then took us to the Bailiwick Bar and Kitchen, so he could get a pint and Cormac some food.

We ended up just ordering a sandwich and wrap platter, that came with crisps too. Harry ended up demolishing half the platter himself, but I'm not going to complain, as it meant no wasted food.

An hour or so later, the time being 17:48, the tannoy sounded, letting us know that our plane is now boarding. And, the holiday blues set in.

There's nothing I love more than spending time with family, so having to leave them always makes me sad. And even though it was Harry's family, they made me feel at home and like Cor and I are truly part of their family. So it hit me like a tonne of bricks.

As we walk towards the gate for our flight, the three of us are silent, Cormac holding Harry's hand as they walk slightly ahead of me. They must be feeling the same. Sad to be going back home. Back to reality.

As we reached the gate, Harry took out the passports and boarding passes again for them to be checked. The woman giving us a bright smile and saying 'hello' to Cormac.

"Are you guys off on holiday?" The woman passed Harry our passports back, whilst waiting for a reply from Cor.

"No... Were going back home." With a sad tone to his voice, he shot the woman the puppy dog eyes. My heart sunk a little at how sad he is to be leaving, but I know it won't be the last time we're here.

"Oh sweetie. Well... I hope you had a great time, and hopefully you'll come back again some time?"

"We definitely will, we have family here, so we'll be back a few times a year at least." I watched Harry talk to the woman, warmth spreading within me at his words. "we have family here." I feel like a teenager again, having that happy giddy feeling.

"That's lovely, well enjoy your flight back home and we hope to see you again soon." With a smile from the three of us and a small wave from Cormac, we made our way to the plane.

Harry moved so that he was walking behind us, his hand on the small of my back as we walked across the tarmac towards the aircraft waiting for everyone to board. I walked a little closer to Harry, enjoying the warmth between us.

"I wish we could have stayed longer... I've really enjoyed this trip." His hand moved to clutch my hip, fitting me snugly to his side as we approached the stairs up to the planes entrance.

"I've had a great time too. We can always come back in the summer, go to the beach whilst it's hot. You'll love it even more than you already do." His straight toothed grin, showing before he ushered Cor and I up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A short few hours later, we're pulling up outside my house, where Harry's trying to stop me from paying the uber driver. But my card beats his to the card reader, and I couldn't be happier.

"Phia... I said I'd pay for it." It came out as an almost whine, but the laugh at the end slightly saved him from embarrassment, especially in front of the Uber driver.

"Well tough shit, I got there first. You've paid for everything else, it's the least I could bloody do." Flicking my tongue out at Harry, I laughed before looking to make sure no cars were coming, and opened the car door. Harry mirrored my actions on the other side of the car, but held the door open for Cormac to get out.

"Bye driver." cormac jumped out the car, waving at the driver as he spoke. I closed my door, then walked to the back of the car to get our stuff out the boot, handing cormac his small backpack, Harry his duffle bag and my small suitcase.

"Come on then you two, let's get inside, it's been a long day."  Harry pulled his keys out the side pocket of his backpack, unlocking the door, letting cormac and I through before following behind us.

"This is very domestic of us, isn't it?" my eyebrows raised a little as I laughed.

"It is. Seems very normal for us though, like... We're used to it, you know?" I pushed my suitcase up against the wall in the hallway, placing my bag on top of it and kicked off my shoes. Harry had already sorted himself out and made himself at home in the living room.

"Yeah... It feels like we've done this a hundred times. Sort of like... Like when we come back from doing a food shop or... Or picking Mac up from school." I walked through into the living room, seeing Cormac lying down on the end of the sofa, his eyes slowly drooping closed. Harry in the corner seat, arms over the back of it, his legs crossed on top of the coffee table. I settled in next to Harry, cuddling into his side, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Well, you do come shopping with me a lot... Mainly so you can buy snack and food that you like. So, yeah it's almost natural for us now. I like it." I felt the movement of his head as he turned to place kisses on my forehead.

"Me too bubs, Me too."

I looked at my watch, the seconds passing by as it neared nine pm. Little snores are already coming from the other side of the sofa, telling me Cor had fallen asleep. Steady breaths coming from the man besides me, meaning he was minutes away from being asleep too. Definitely best for us to get in to bed, especially when I'll have a busy day tomorrow making sure everything is ready for Cormac going back to school on Monday.

"Bubs?" I tilted my head to peer up at him, his eyes opening slightly.

"Hmm?"

"Go up to bed, I'll get Cor sorted then will come join you." We didn't make the effort to move straight away, his arm wrapping tightly around my waist pulling me into his side with a squeeze.

"How about... You go get into bed, I'll carry Cormac up and then I'll come join you?" I smiled into his chest, feeling his steady heart beat against my lips and nose. "Yeah? Come on then." His hand moved to rest on my hip, his fingers tapping against the thin material of my leggings, indicating for me to stand up.

His hand didn't leave my side as I stood up and stretched, if anything, it's presence became undeniably known by myself as it drifted down my thigh due to my movement. With a gentle squeeze his hand left my leg, dropping to the sofa cushion beside him to give him the leverage he needs to stand up.

His body heat radiating against my back for a few short seconds, then he made his way towards Cormac, effortlessly scooping him up into his arms. I watched, in some sort of daze, as he left the living room making his way to the stairs.

I stayed in my place for a few moments, willing myself to calm the pent up sexual frustration that is now making an appearance. Who'd have thought that a few innocent touches could wake something within myself and have such an affect on me.

Willing myself to move, I made my way to the thermostat, turning the heating on so it doesn't get too cold through the night, then I went through the usual motions of turning off the lights, locking the front door and triple checking it before I even made a move towards the stairs myself.

Heading straight to the bathroom, I washed my face, listening to Harry's heavy footsteps above me in Cormac's room, then brushed my teeth just as he started coming down the stairs.

He appeared in the doorway, his arms reaching up as he placed his hands on the door frame. His top riding up slightly so the band of his Calvin's are showing as is the small patch of hair on his stomach. As my eyes travel up his body, meeting his, I notice the small smirk he's now sporting.

"Mind in the gutter there bubs?" My cheeks blushed, despite not being embarrassed. My mind is definitely in the gutter, and I have no regrets.

I smiled around the toothbrush, even more so when Harry's cheeks flushed slightly, knowing that he's feeling some sort of effect too. It's somehow become this anticipated event, seeing as we haven't actually had sex. Now don't get me wrong, we have definitely explored eachothers bodies, on the rare occassions where we have a night alone together. But, we never went any futher, not that we didn't want to, it just never happened. 

Washing the toothpaste out my mouth, I softly padded over to the doorway where he's stood. Reaching up to rest my hands on his shoulders, fingers tangling into his hair, his hands falling to my waist almost instantly.

"I think you already know the answer to that..." Without giving him chance to react, I reached up on my tip toes, my lips finding their way to his.

~ Harry's P.O.V ~

Phia's soft kisses made their way to my jaw, my grip on her waist tightening as her fingers gently tugged on my hair, a breathy moan escaping me.

"You know... If... Oh fuck...." My breath caught in my throat as Sophia sucked the skin on  my neck for a moment, before letting go and pressed small kisses over the probably already brusing skin. "If... If you're trying to turn me on right n-" She let out a huff of a chuckle, telling me all I need to know. "It's working. Now can I please take you through to the bed before this goes any further?"

Pulling back, Phia has a confused look on her face. "Oh shit! Do y- do you not want to do this?" She fully pushed herself away from me, a worried look on her face now, her eyes watering slightly. "Oh my god, Harry I'm so sorry..." Huh?

"Wha? What are yo on about? Of course I want to do this, I've spent many an hour thinking of this moment, I just want us to move to the bed, be a bit more comfortable and maybe, just maybe a little more romantic than being stood in a bathroom." A sigh of relief left her, before a shy smile replaced the worried biting of her bottom lip. I reached my hand to her cheek, moving the small flyaways of her hair out the way. 

Pulling Phia's face back to mine, I placed my lips on hers once again, deepening the kiss. Without warning, I let my hands travel down her sides, taking my time to reach the backs of her thighs, gripping onto them and pulling so I could lift her up. A squeal sounding out around our kiss at the sudden movement, her fingers gripping my hair just as they were moments ago. Once her legs locked around my waist, I made my move towards her bedroom, closing the door gently behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday 5th January 2020

I groaned as I rolled over, the familiar ache across my tender muscles from movements that haven't been done in quite a while. Opening my eyes, I focused on the sleeping figure in front of me. The scattering of faint freckles across her shoulder, the birds nest of blonde hair over her pillow.

I can tell it's still early, as I can hear the birds singing, and it's still a bit dark out. I scooted closer to her, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her in close. Her skin feeling cold against my chest, making me cuddle into her more, to warm her up.

"Hmmm... you're like a human radiator, i'm always bloody cold." The sound of her voice, although not loud, scared me, making me jump slightly as I didn't realise she was awake.

"Fucking hell, you scared the shit out of me bub. I thought you were still asleep." She huffed out a laugh which was soon taken over by a slight wincing facial expression as she turned over to face me. "You alright?"

"Yeah, of course I am. Just a little tender is all... You know... it's been a while and you don't exactly have the smallest of dicks." I snorted out a laugh at her bluntness, blushing at her words. I pulled her in closer to me, resting my chin on her head.

"I'm sorry bub, but you did ask me to go harder, so you can't complain." I chuckled as she his her face into my chest.

"Yeah, I did... And I'm not complaining, I'm not the only one in pain this morning, I heard you creaking next to me, old man." Phia laughed as I gasped. Old man? Fucking old man?

"Who you calling old? You're older than me ya bastard."

"Yeah, and I had better bloody stamina than you! I guarantee my legs will feel like they're on fire as soon as I get out of bed." I smiled at the memory from just last night. Sophia's blond waves framing her face, as she brought us both to climax.

I hurried my face into the curve of where her neck meets her shoulder, placing kisses all over freckled skin.

"You're thinking about it now aren't you?" Letting out a chuckle, I shrugged my shoulders and carried on what I was doing. "Horny bastard."

Word count - 2510

Hi guys! I hope you enjoy the chapter, sorry it's been a while. I posted a little update before this chapter, so you know why I've been gone for the past 2 and a bit months.

So their time in Guernsey has come to an end, but there's some exciting stuff coming up.

If you didn't read my update before this, then I'll let you know this; I have the next four chapters planned, the next one will not take anywhere near as long as this one did to be posted.

Hope you're all doing well?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm curious, where in the world are you reading from? Seeing as only half my readers are from the UK!

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.9K 113
Layla, a 20 year old Youtuber from Australia decides to move her lifestyle and career overseas to London. Upon moving and settling in with one of her...
1.1K 25 8
- - - - - - - - - - ✧・゚: *✧・゚ "Blue eyes are just blue eyes. That is til you find someone who makes your breath stop when their eyes meet yours." ...
10.7K 199 23
' I'm so addicted to you.. every time I escape I'm pulled right back into your arms.' A slow burn story about how Sadie Devoire (oc) and her Ex-Boyfr...
227K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...