Sonic Gang X Reader Oneshots!

By PlxnetMercuryy

It's in the title! [The title and cover image is to change in time...] ReaderxCharacter oneshots in the sonic... More

✧𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮!✧
Siblings Group Chat*OLD
Sneaking Out (Gone Wrong)*OLD
Accidents Happen*OLD
memes
Photoshoot (Pt. 1)*OLD
Photoshoot (Pt. 2)*OLD
YOO???
Memes...again
The Dog*OLD
iDeA
Mothers Day pt. 1*OLD
hiatus
Mothers Day pt. 2*OLD
EXTRA
Update
Challenge Gone Wrong*OLD
Cameron*OLD
Update
Self Advertising
HUGE NEWS
Black Forest [Prime!Sonic]
Edgewig [Tails]

Mothers Day pt. 3*OLD

385 9 3
By PlxnetMercuryy

Y/N looked in the mirror, the outfit they chose out was only used on special occasions which was only used twice in their whole life. The day Tom graduated from the police academy and the day they graduated middle school out of the foster care system and adopted by Tom and Maddie. They thought wearing this outfit was overkill for a fancy restaurant that Tom booked 2 months prior...yeah.

They readjusted their bow tie and dusted their vest and straightened up the wrinkles. They tied the laces on their dress shoes, rolled up their white sleeves and pulled up their pants a bit. (Y/N is wearing a vest suit fyi lmfao, it's gender neutral and looks good on all, so slayyy but if you aren't into that you can imagine a diff outfit, it's not super important to this chapter lol)

They fixed up their hair and added some formula to make it pop. They sprayed some perfume [or cologne] on them and walked out of their room. No one was in the halls so they decided to go check up on their little brothers. They noticed the attic steps were already pulled down and carefully walked up since their dress shoes didn't bend to well to their bidding. Y/N was met with the three sitting on their beds, they all wore basically the same thing, a black blazer, white undershirt and a tie

"Wooooowwww, you guys look like celebrities" Y/N remarked smugly. "I am a celebrity, have you seen how many times I came up on the front page?" Sonic retorted, hopping off his bed and strutting over to Y/N, they giggled in response. "You guys ready for a night of fine dining and living the life of a celebrity?" Y/N started.

"Yeah!" The three cheered in unison. They all made their way downstairs and found the married couple sitting at the table, seemingly waiting for their children. Maddie wore a straight midnight blue dress that was sprinkled with white sequins which looked like stars if it sparkled at a certain angle. Tom wore a white blazer with a black undershirt, navy blue tie and black dress pants. His blazer had a black rose patch stitched onto his left pec.

Everyone piled up into the car, the children careful as to not mess up their outfits in the back of the Ford. The fancy restaurant was fairly far so they had to leave 3 hours early in case of traffic. Eventually they all arrived at the restaurant which was filled with with wealthy-looking people and karens arguing with minimum-wage staff over the uptight reservations they require in order to dine there.

Staff who weren't being bombarded with karens attended to the Wachowski's and had some questionable looks shot at Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles. Nonetheless they still attended to them and sat them at a circular table near a botanical garden view lightened up by fairy-dust yellow lights in the dusking sunset. "Wow, this is amazing Tom, how did you afford this? I heard it was super expensive" Maddie asked him, interested how much money he blew off in his savings account.

"Wellllll, since G.U.N still basically owes us for doubting Robotnik's return and almost killing us for allowing him to basically get the master emerald, they agreed to give us money if we ever needed it, I lied saying that we were in debt with some company and needed....$100,000 to pay off that debt" He explained as a smirk slowly grew on his face.

"You are one messed up man, but hey, gotta respect the hustle. No one can pull 100 grand like that from the government" Maddie chuckled, their waitress came over and took all their orders, for some weird reason she still made weird looks at the three, maybe because they didn't look human yet lived amongst them?

"I'm getting kinda weirded out, she keeps giving us weird looks like we have something in our teeth" Sonic whispered below the table to Y/N, "If she keeps it up, I'll make a scene" Y/N reassured him, but they weren't lying. Hell they'd fight someone if they have an issue with them. They spent the rest of their waiting time talking amongst themselves, about work, school, overall life.

"So mom, you enjoying mothers day?" Y/N asked even though they knew the answer already, "Well, it certainly was eventful, probably the most family time we spent in a day, so yes. I am enjoying mothers day" She responded fondly, "Happy mothers day you beautiful woman" Tom kissed her, the children fake gagged, basically reliving the moment from earlier. The waitress finally came over with their meal.

Y/N eyed the waitress, she immediately tried averting their attention away from Y/N and quickly served their food. The 6 all ate their food with content, sometimes they made small talk but were mostly focused on eating. Tom finally asked for the bill and was surprised at how expensive it was, "Over 3 grand? Goddamn" He chuckled nervously, "I'm so glad you finessed 100 grand from the government. At least we have 97k left over to get some other useful things, or blow it off on restaurants...again" Y/N deadpanned.

"Well, we're done here, right?" Sonic stood up, excited to leave the crowded restaurant, he, Tails and Knuckles got wayyy too many side glances. Tom paid the amount due and they all made their way back to the car, Y/N had a weird feeling that someone or something was watching them from behind. They paused pulling themself up the trunk of the car and looked over their shoulder.

They squinted their eyes as they looked around the brightly lit restaurant, "You comin' N/N?" Tails asked which broke Y/N out of their thoughts. "Y-Yeah, coming" They responded with reluctancy. They fully climbed into the back of the truck and shut it behind them.

•••

As Tom took a different route, suspicion arises in Maddie. She looked behind them to find that her children weren't suspicious at all, in fact Tails seemed like he was bouncing in his seat. Maddie tapped Tom's shoulder to which he responded with a questioning hum.

"Where are we going?" She asked with an edge to her voice. "Somewhere" He said obscurely, Maddie was highly suspicious now, she thought they were going to some huge party which she hadn't asked for, but honestly, she wouldn't mind. As Tom pulled up to a nearly empty car lot- it only had like several cars- with dimly lit street lamps, Maddie's suspicion just raised even further.

"Okay, either you're selling us to the local freakshow, or you're burying us" Maddie said out of the blue as she jumped out of the car and backed away a bit. Y/N and Tom exchanged weird glances, then turning to look at Maddie.

"Oh no, we're just going out stargazing and doing stupid things in the night" Sonic answered for them. "I brought my telescope!!" Tails exclaimed, his arms wrapped around a telescope that was probably taller than him. "And I brought some pastries I asked Zoe to prepare" Knuckles said, holding up a picnic basket filled with baked goods and some drinks.

"Well...that does sound nice" Maddie admitted with an embarrassed tone. It was dark out, but thank goodness for lamp posts around the park though, it was bright enough to light the way, but not too bright to disrupt the sight of the stars. As the family walked down the path, Tom was looking around for a specific area.

When he finally spotted it, he directed the family over to it. It was a hill, not too steep but high enough to be at a down-looking angle from the park. There was a tall oak tree that rested at the top which would provided shade during the daytime. They all walked up the hill, careful to not trip over their feet.

Knuckles setted the basket down on the hill, he sat down on the soft grass and leaned against the oak tree. He sighed with content, closing his eyes, a feeling of peace rushing over him. The crisp breeze of the night, the sounds of night animals and the stars dancing all around in the sky, life seemed to pause for a moment.

Y/N and Sonic helped Tails set up his telescope since it indeed was a bit bigger than him. There were barely more than 11 people in the park that the family could see, they were either out walking around with some friends, their partners, or just walking their dogs. Knuckles opened the basket and handed Maddie and Tom a chocolate-chip cookie, they always loved Zoe's cookies and other treats she made.

Zoe also took the pleasure in packing small bottles of water and some glass milk jugs. As Y/N and Sonic finished setting up Tails' telescope, he immediately looked through the looking glass and looked up at the stars, the stars always fascinated Tails- not just their anatomy but how they looked. It was silent, Tom and Maddie giggled and talked quietly to each other about how beautiful this was, how great the whole day was and saying how much they loved each other.

Y/N groaned, turned to Sonic and nudged at him, he hummed. "You still carry around those sparklers, right?" Y/N asked inconspicuously, Sonic smirked as he already knew the direction Y/N was heading. He reached behind his quills and pulled out a fair amount of sparklers and a lighter. Y/N and Sonic snickered, lighting their sparklers and jumping up from their cross-legged sitting and waving the sparklers around in everyone's faces.

Tails looked away from his telescope and noticed what they were doing, "Oh! Can I join?" He sprung up, "Of course, bud! You want in on this too, Knuckles?" Y/N looked over to Knuckles with a side smirk. "I am not participating in childish antics. I am a warrior, not a party-er" Knuckles responded with his eyes still closed. He couldn't help but open one eye, he watched as Y/N lighted Tails' sparkler with their own and run around, waving it all around, poorly singing "Firework" by Katy Perry together.

Knuckles groaned, he stood up and with a straight face (but flushed feeling), grabbed a sparkler off the pile and said, "I changed my mind, I wish to participate in this childish antic...only to make you three not look like total idiots". Y/N smiled warmly and lit his sparkler with their own. He marveled at the crackling sound of the sparkler and the bright sparks it emitted, it's like he was holding a shooting star in his own hand. He chuckled, and waved his sparkler around, his chuckle evolving into childish laughter.

The four waved their sparklers around the air like complete fools and sang firework poorly...again (Knuckles barely knew the lyrics, but all that mattered was having fun with his siblings) Maddie and Tom laughed at this sight. Maddie asked the children to pose with their sparklers, they complied with huge grins on their faces and continued singing after Maddie was done taking millions of pictures.

"Y'know, we won't be able to witness this for long...Y/N will be going off to college in just a few short years, the boys will probably have to return to saving the world and we never know if they'll even come back after combat. They might have to return to their planets, probably forget us 1 week in..." Tom whispered to Maddie as to not raise suspicion to the children. "Look, we don't know what the future holds, but all that we can do is appreciate the children right now while we still have them" Maddie reassured the anxious father.

"You're right" Tom said. He looked over and saw the children conspiring amongst each other, they were all huddled up in a circle, whispering incoherently. "Okay, 3...2...1" Y/N whispered. "Happy Mothers Day!" They all said in unison, doing jazz hands with sparklers in each of their hands. Y/N, Tails and Knuckles danced in circles around Sonic as he (the greatest singing hedgehog of all time) sang a small song he made up on the spot about all the things Maddie is and has done for the four of them.

While the lyrics were absolute crap, it was the thought that mattered. She chuckled, "I loved it, and I love all of you" She opened her arms, the four jabbed their sparklers into the dirt and embraced Maddie. "Oh, so just because it isn't fathers day I don't get a hug?" Tom asked, offended. "Come here, father" Maddie pulled him into the group hug. "I love you, happy mother's day to the best mom in the world" Tom kissed her. The four all backed away and 'ewed'. Maddie giggled.

"OKAY! BACK TO THE SINGING!" Y/N exclaimed, picking up their sparklers from the ground.

____________________________________
2185 words ^^

Sorry that these chapters are super late, I've been busy irl and on my trip and surprise surprise, I'm stuck for an additional 3 weeks or so, but I have had some free time and tried writing while I could (which was very little) and so yeah, I had to split up into three diff parts bc it was so long.

But I'm getting side-tracked. Fun fact: Last time I was on Wattpad I only had 2k reads, now I almost have 5K READS! HOLY SHIT?! YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!

This authors note is getting too long and I still have other things to say, so I'm gonna make ANOTHER part with all the extra info lolz, cya there <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 710 33
After countless humiliations, the doctor finally crossed the line. Facing a near defeat upon the rebirth of BioLizard, the Blue Blur encountered an a...
146K 2.4K 65
(N)- your Name (female reader) (A)- your type animal Confused. Why confused? The story is named like that. Why? Well... Everyone and everything is co...
26.1K 607 22
✨️ Random oneshots, scenarios and headcanons. ♡ • Reader is mostly female ✨️ English is not my first language, so I apologize for improper grammar or...
1.6K 23 20
Requests Opened; Here is it Sonuckles shippers everywhere. Sonuckles Oneshots. There is some possible mature Oneshots and also some Oneshots based of...