Buster moon x Masc Reader

De waffleh03

(edited): So you and ash were best friends and you supported her all up to the final show. You go to the moon... Mais

you can skip if you want idc
What a Gift ~ Chap 1
The audition ~ Chap 2
idk what to title it :') ~ chap4
Song selection ~ Chap. 5
Dance ~ Chap 6
Dance pt. 2 ~ chap 7
[cool title] ~ Chapter 8
piano ~ chap 9
Making Plans ~ chap 10
chap 11
A Night to remember ~ chap 12
aftermath ~ chapter 13
tlitlek ~ chapter 14
Sing ~ chapter 15
love like no other ~ chapter 16
competitions ~ chapter 17
I Need More of That ~ Chap 18 (+13)
mmm fruit salad *lip bite* ~ chap 19
practice makes perfect
✨drama✨
drama pt. 2 💅
Make Up?
date pt. 1🍴
semi important announcement
date pt. 2
Almost time~
totally not a grownups-only chapter
Stop putting off
Ash (😒) +fun time stuff
Auditions (movie start)
Working with what we have
yay thrown off a roof 💅✨
The show must go on
final part - {of movie chapters}
man boobs • chap 37 (18+)
threesome time (ft. slay Calloway)
Parents
parents 2
Home?
I'm going to eat the lion frfr
slay soul sisters
mmm
date night 🤭
Minion Facebook mom - pt.1
minion Facebook mom - pt.2
Wedding (kinda) - pt. 1
wedding pt 2
Wedding (end book)

idk honestly ~ Chap 3

1K 21 22
De waffleh03

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I got home and thought. I thought a lot.

I went through the day, I did some pretty embarrassing crap. But at the same time it was balanced out, I was proud of myself.

I never doubted my singing nor piano skills but I couldn't just be calm doing that regardless.

As I was replying my memory I remember mainly two things.

My friends making fun of me, and what they were making fun of me for.

Being flustered.

I didn't even know I could loose my cool so quickly. I was acting normal around him yesterday. Ugh what's going on with meee..?

I particularly remember Mr. Moon's smiling face. It was so precious and lovely.

I cupped my hands and put my face in them. It was burning up and super red I'm sure.

I tried to snap out of it and did other stuff with my day. Eventually I headed to bed and gave myself a bit of a pep talk.

"Ok. Tomorrow you will wake up you, sexy, amazing, confident, and talented self. Got it?"

I tried to sleep and eventually ended up falling into my dreams

________

I slowly open my eyes and stretch in my bed. I looked over to check the time. I needed to be to rehearsal in a few hours.

I got myself up and slowly got ready. I wanted to look good today especially for no particular reason at all

I chose some beige dress pants and a white button up paired with a matching jacket.

I undo the first three top buttons so my chest fluff was out a bit.

This outfit made me feel really good about myself. The color of the suit complemented my white and brown fur beautifully.

I grabbed some shoes and made my way to the theater.

______

When I got there I checked myself in the mirror. I put on my coffee brown sunglasses on my head to complete the look.

I strolled up and into the building ready.

I walked to the stage, which is where we are all supposed to meet.

When I got there I saw everyone was already here talking to one another. Hopefully they weren't all waiting for me.

I walking up to the front seats where most of my friends were sitting. "Woah you're flashing me with that top bud," Ash said as I walked up to them. "Dressing to impress."

Ughh She always catches on quickly. "Wha- no. I dress for myself. And even if I was it's none of your business." I defended myself.

"You know you're transparent as a glass of water, right?" She asked with a giggle.

I whisper shouted "bro it's not my fault he looks the way he does. Plus I'm pretty sure he's straight."

"Straight!? Yeah, no guy that is into theater is straight. You can just ask Johnny" ash rolled her eyes and pointed to him.

He made an exaggerated gasp, "that's is a harmful stario type and I will not stand for it!" He pouted dramatically.

"Johnny, what's your sexuality?"

".....bi."

"I rest my case."

"Oh my gosh guys stop! Me and Mr. Moon barely know each other! The point was I don't think he's interested in me period." I let out in a hushed tone.

"I guess we'll see."

...

a few minutes later buster entered the stage. "Welcome to first rehearsal." He said looking at all the people.

"Today I will assign you a room, give you dates to be here, and get down what general act you'd like to do, but first an announcement," he looked around bursting with the information he had. "A local network/TV talent channel offered to film us and if I does well they'll come for more, guys we can potentially be a TV show!"

Everyone seemed to be a bit stunned by his news.

But happy.

Ok I'll lead you to your rehearsal rooms and go one by one to discuss a plan for you individually.

He led us down to a hallway with many doors in it, the doors had names on them. He told us to find our name on the door.

Ofcourse mine was at the end.

I walked down to mine and waited in the room. I assumed we were supposed to sing while we waited so I put on one of my earbuds and sang along to the songs.

I'm not sure how much time passed but it must have been a bit.

"Wow!" A male voice startled me.

"Ah- jesus-" I let out before I spun around to see a familiar koala.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Moon, you scared me." I told him removing my earbud.

"Well, I seem to do that a lot," he chuckled, "that voice of yours always gets me. You surely are something special."

My stomach fluttered at his words but I kept my cool on the outside.

"Also may I complement your outfit, it suites you very well." His eyes were clearly focused on my chest.

"Oh, thank you sir."

"Ah no sir or Mr. Moon. You can just call me Buster." He told me pulling up a chair to sit and talk to me on.

"Ok, we need to give you a rehearsal schedule to start." He started.

"Oh, well I work from home so any time that's opened is probably fine for me, and I can come in almost everyday." I explain.

"Oh that's perfect! how about Tuesday through Thursday and the weekend.
5:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. to start out?"

"Uh, yeah. that should work." I knew that was a lot of time but it beats staying home every day.

"Ok and now for your act. I'm sure your skills, and definitely your voice is flexible and sound good anyway. I was thinking either something similar to what Mike does, of putting a spin on well known pop songs."

"I actually like the sound of that. It seems super interesting." I tell him.

"Well that's amazing. Do you think you can figure it out and find some songs ok?"

"Yeah, shouldn't be a problem."

"Sweet. One last thing." He scribbled down something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. "That's my personal phone number, ah you know, if your confused and want to contact me about something."

"Oh nice, so you're giving this out then?" I ask him taking the paper.

"Uh, well not exactly. Oh I need to go." Then he made his way out the door quickly.

I stuff the paper in my pocket and move on.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1K 16 5
Your name is Y/n, your a male wolf-huskey who lives in country and moves to Redshore city. You are the captain of a dance crew you had made after you...
3.5K 79 5
Koala Buster Moon and his daughter (Y/n) preside over a once-grand theater that has fallen on hard times. An eternal optimist, and a bit of a scoundr...
4.4K 128 7
You never thought that one thought could send you to another dimension. I mean... That's never been heard of... Right? It was like any other normal d...
45.9K 1K 31
(Y/N) is a human girl born in a world of animals. At the age of (your age minus 15 years), she is found by Buster Moon and his dad in a alley, knocke...