๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“แตƒสณโฑแตƒโฟแตƒ แตสณแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰

By stevezwifey

ariana grande, a pop star who is known to the world as a princess to the public but an asshole in private, is... More

hi!
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
PART TWO
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT
important question!
โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT 2

twenty nine

6.1K 217 39
By stevezwifey

"baby, are you ready yet!" ariana shouted up the stairs, fixing her hair over her shoulders.

"sorry! i'm coming!" y/n yelled back, walking out of the bedroom with a nervous sigh. she skipped down the stairs and covered her nerves with a smile. "kay, i'm ready now."

ariana smiled, reaching for her hand. "good. i'm so excited!" y/n chuckled awkwardly, "yeah, me too."

ariana had decided that she wanted her family to finally meet y/n after a few months of them being together. so, the plan for tonight was to have dinner at ariana's mother's house. ariana was extremely excited to finally be able to introduce her girlfriend to her family, but y/n was pissing her pants nervous.

she worried that they wouldn't like her. or that she would say the wrong thing in front of them and fuck it all up.

ariana smiled as she pulled up to her mother's home, bouncing in the drivers seat. "baby, we're here!" she patted y/n's arm, getting her attention as she stared out the window.

y/n looked to her girlfriend with hot cheeks as she silently nodded. they both got out of the car, meeting each other halfway as they took each other's hand. y/n brought their hands to her lips, pressing a soft kiss to the back of ariana's hand.

just before she opened the door, ariana looked back at y/n, frowning at the nervous look on her face. "hey," she called out softly. "i love you."

y/n smiled at this, dipping her head to press her lips to ariana's. "i know. i love you too."

ariana cheesed, kissing y/n's cheek before pushing the front door open. y/n glanced around the foyer in awe, her mouth slightly agape. "come on weirdo," ariana laughed, tugging y/n's arm.

y/n wiped her free hand on her jeans, wiping the nervous sweat from her palms as she held ariana's hand with her other. just as they reached the kitchen where they could hear loud voices and laughs, ariana turned to y/n with a wide smile. "by the way, my dad's here too."

y/n's eyes widened as ariana jogged away with a giggle. "what? ari!" she whined, slowly following behind her girlfriend that was ready in the kitchen.

as soon as she entered, all eyes were on her and she could feel her cheeks heat up. everyone was staring at her with wide smiles on their faces.

y/n raised her hand in a small, awkward wave. "h-hi."

--
ari's point of view

"h-hi," y/n stuttered as she waved to my family.

i couldn't help but giggle at how embarrassed she was. her eyes darted to me and she gave me a stern look, instantly shutting me up as i put my hand over my mouth.

my mom was the first one to approach her, a big smile playing on her lips. "hello! it's so nice to meet you, y/n. ari talks about you all the time." my mother threw me under the bus.

shameful.

y/n seemed to relax slightly as she chuckled, gladly taking my mother's hug. "she's obsessed with me," she whispered in my mom's ear, even though all of us could hear her.

i narrowed my eyes at her, and she seemed to have suddenly gained her confidence because she managed to wink at me.

my mom pulled away from her arms, turning back to me with a smirk. she pretended to fan herself; her way of calling y/n attractive. i rolled my eyes as nonna approached y/n next.

y/n and nonna had talked to each other over the phone, so they were slightly familiar with each other. "hi nonna," y/n said softly, embracing nonna like she did with mom.

nonna rubbed her back and kissed her cheek before pulling away. frankie came next, definitely way more hyper than mom and nonna.

"y/n!" he shouted, running over to her with wide arms. y/n and frankie had actually already met before y/n and i ever did. apparently they had bumped into each other at coachella one year and talked for a little.

"frankie!" y/n shouted back, though much quieter than my brother. frankie wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a friendly hug, swaying them back and forth.

"ugh," frankie groaned when he parted from her. "did you get hotter or is it just me?" he joked, raising an eyebrow.

y/n chuckled as she playfully rolled her eyes. "oh i definitely got hotter." she patted his shoulder, her quiet chuckle turning into a giggle.

i smiled at their interaction, but as soon as they stopped giggling together my nerves spiked. the only person y/n had yet to greet was my father, and i could tell neither of us were excited for that.

my dad had hated literally every single person i've ever dated, and i doubt y/n will be any sort of an exception. he had hated dalton more than he hated any of my boyfriends, which i don't blame him for. but i hope that he'll be able to see just how good y/n is and just how much i love her.

y/n rubbed the back of her neck and she slowly took a step towards my dad. he squinted his eyes at her as he stepped forward, holding out his hand. she offered him her's, and he roughly grabbed her hand, but it surprisingly didn't faze her.

she gave him a small smile as she shook his hand just as firmly. "it's nice to meet you, sir. ariana talks about you all the time." she wasn't lying, actually. i told her so much about my dad just so she didn't fuck up when they met.

my dad hummed, dropping her hand. "you too," he said, dropping his hand at his side as he walked away from her. y/n pressed her lips together and nodded slowly, just accepting it.

"okay! let's eat!" nonna broke the silence.

--

"so y/n, tell us about you. ariana doesn't talk much because she's a little shy." my mom winked, nudging my foot under the table. i squinted at her, trying to tell her to shut up.

y/n chuckled next to me. "okay, um...you guys probably know that i sing too but, yeah." she stammered, her leg shaking under the table. y/n hated talking about herself.

i frowned, reaching over and laying my hand on her thigh. y/n glanced at me and smiled before grabbing my hand. "uh, i like to do art in my free time. man, i don't know i'm kinda boring compared to little miss over here." she nudged my shoulder with her fist.

i blushed, smacking her arm as my family-minus dad-chuckled at our banter. "tell them about high school." i smirked.

y/n rolled her eyes before returning her attention to my family. "yeah, i did theater in high school. and my director brought me back a few times the year after i graduated. uh-i graduated as valedictorian but i don't think that's very important anymore."

i widened my eyes, hitting her arm again. "y/n! that is important!" i looked back to my family. "jeez, she always underestimates things about herself. like, she's a super good cook and she loves kids and animals. and she's fucking hilarious when she wants to be." i gushed about my girlfriend.

nonna and mom started smiling at each other and i scrunched my eyebrows. i looked at y/n and noticed the blush on her cheeks as she fiddled with the small cross earrings on her ears. i smiled at her and her face softened as she smiled back.

fuck, i love her.

but just like that, our cute little moment was ruined. "hey kid, weren't you engaged? what happened to that?" my dad. of course it was my fucking dad.

y/n looked at him as her smile immediately dropped. i tightened my hold around her hand, my thumb gently rubbing her skin. mom, nonna, and frankie looked at each other wearily, obviously not being fucking idiots and they knew about daisy.

"dad, really?" i asked, staring daggers into his head. y/n shook her head, glancing at me. "no, it's okay."

"u-uh, i was engaged. we split up though." y/n spoke, keeping it short. i didn't blame her. who wants to talk about their fiancée that passed away just three months ago? "she uh-she passed a few months ago in a car crash a while after we split."

suddenly, the cocky look on my dad's face dropped. "oh," he muttered. "wow, i'm so sorry. i didn't know, i was just-" y/n cut him off with a chuckle.

"no, sir you're fine. i understand why you ask. not everyone wants someone that was just previously engaged dating their daughter. don't worry about it." y/n smiled, taking a small drink from her wine glass. i smiled too, honestly happy she was calm instead of lashing out like you would expect anyone to.

but i knew she wouldn't; she's y/n. y/n just doesn't get like that. she just understands.

--
third person point of view

after dinner, the six of them sat in the living room with glasses of whatever drink they preferred. frankie and ariana were engaged in their own conversation where ariana was basically just gushing about y/n the whole time, while nonna and joan were showing y/n pictures of baby ariana. edward busied himself with the game.

"wait wait wait." frankie held up his hands to stop his sister. "you've sucked her fucking dick? multiple times? and you didn't tell me!" he whisper yelled so no one would hear him.

ariana widened her eyes as she smacked frankie's arm. "dude, be quiet! but-yes, i did!" they both squealed together as they bounced on the couch as they sat.

frankie took a large sip of his wine before freaking out again. "oh my god, have you guys slept together yet?" ariana blushed, shaking her head.

"no, not yet. we both agreed on taking it kinda slow, and i love it. b-but she does eat me out sometimes." ariana whispered, looking up at frankie through her lashes as she drank.

frankie let out a dramatic gasp before falling back into the couch. "oh my god, ari! was it good?" ariana's cheeks went red again as she nodded, looking at her girlfriend who was giggling at a picture of baby ariana in the bath.

"plus her fingers are long, so..." she trailed off, winking at frankie. he laughed loudly, gasping once he glanced at y/n's ringed hand. "holy shit, her hands are like-freakishly big. oh, my dear little sister, i'll pray for you and your insides."

ariana giggled with her brother, leaning her head against her hand as she watched y/n on the other side of the couch. y/n could feel her eyes on her and she quickly glanced up, shooting her a loving smile.

ariana smiled back just as soft, holding their stare as she drank from her glass. her smile turned to a smirk as she ran her eyes down y/n's body, gesturing to her lap with her eyes before she looked back up.

y/n was following her gaze, her cheeks heating up in excitement and her smile dwindling into a smirk that mirrored ariana's. they both broke out in quiet giggles before returning back to their rightful conversations.

--

"it was really nice meeting you all. thank you so much for having me." y/n spoke as she hugged joan tightly. joan pulled away with a smile as she rubbed her arm.

"of course, darling. thank you for coming," she smiled before pulling back. ariana stepped forward and grabbed y/n's arm, cuddling into her side.

"can you drive home please? i'm tired." ariana asked, looking up at y/n as she cuddled into her arm. y/n smiled, wrapping her arm around her shoulder and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "yeah, don't worry about it."

edward stepped forward, breaking their small conversation. y/n bit her lip as she turned towards him, raising her eyebrows when he offered her his hand again.

she gladly took it with her free arm, this shake much looser and relaxed than their first. "i like you, kid. don't be an asshole and break her heart or i'll beat your ass, got it?"

ariana giggled into y/n's side as she watched her girlfriend's eyes widen. "o-of course, sir. i wouldn't dream of it."

edward smiled, letting go of her hand to pat her shoulder. "you can call me ed, kid." y/n smiled at this, giving him a small nod to say goodbye.

"okay!" ariana shouted. "let's go, i'm hungry and tired and i miss toulouse." everyone chuckled as ariana pulled y/n towards the door, making y/n turn slightly and wave to everyone once more.

"bye sexy!" frankie shouted as they walked to y/n's car. y/n laughed, "go away frankie!"

nonna rolled her eyes at her grandson, taking the door in her hands and shutting it slowly. ariana smiled as y/n opened the door for her, slowly helping her into her seat. she gently shut the door before jogging over to the drivers side.

"hey," ariana spoke softly as y/n stuck the keys into the ignition. y/n frowned, thinking something was wrong. ariana giggled, "nothings wrong. just come here." she waved her over with a smirk, just before checking that they were covered from the house by the car in front of them.

y/n smiled widely as ariana leaned over the console, grabbing the back of her neck and pressing their lips together for the first time in a few hours. y/n hummed, tasting the white wine on ariana's lips.

ariana pulled back, brushing her lips over y/n's. "i love you so fucking much," she whispered, reconnecting their lips again before y/n could reply.

ariana leaned over further, practically on top of y/n now. "hm, you know what else i love?" she whispered again, her voice filled with lust. y/n couldn't bring herself to answer; she felt like ariana had put her in a trance.

ariana narrowed her eyes, dragging her lips down to her girlfriends neck. "you know, when i ask you a question, i expect an answer." she smirked, calling back to when y/n had said the exact thing to her.

y/n felt herself twitch in her jeans, a shaky hand coming up to rest on ariana's waist. "i-i'm sorry." she whispered as she went along with her act, digging her short nails into ariana's skin. "i-i don't know."

ariana nipped at her neck, making sure to mark her just beneath her ear. she ran her finger down y/n's chest, running them down to her jeans. y/n gasped a noise of surprise as ariana pulled down the zipper on her jeans, slowly dipping her hand inside the denim.

"wait, a-ari. your family. what if they-" y/n cut herself off with a loud groan as ariana squeezed her over her boxers, smirking against her neck. "h-holy fuck," she moaned, throwing her head back against the seat.

ariana smiled, pulling back to admire the work she had done to her girlfriends neck. y/n didn't even have a chance to protest as ariana pulled away and sat in her seat, leaving y/n high and dry.

her chest was heaving at something as simple as that, and she was supporting a totally not obvious boner in her jeans.

ariana smirked at the affect she managed to have on her. "drive. it's been a while since i've made you feel good, don't you think?"

--

omg it's coming 😏 (so is y/n)

i loooovvveee youuuuu <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.6K 46
Ariana Grande is a loner. She thought she had one friend named Michelle. She's rich but unpopular. Justin Bieber is the complete opposite, well on s...
216K 5.6K 54
Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she falls for one ? Y/n is a dancer and is re...
161K 3.7K 35
Y/n saw a great opportunity when told they'll be auditioning dancers for a new tour. She decided to jump at the opportunity since she loves to dance...
111K 4.8K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ariana likes her daughter's babysitter a bit more than she should.