Student Exchange Program Gone...

By blaszczu2500

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... More

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Island Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Nagisa Time

825 19 11
By blaszczu2500

The class stared at Nagisa in worry after Nagisa pointed his knife towards Takaoka and voiced his intention of wanting to kill him, much to Takaoka's delight and excitement. They had never seen their classmate act like this, even during his first fight with Takaoka and it was quite worrying for them to see him like this.

"It's happened." Kataoka stated in disbelief, "Nagisa snapped."

"Alright, let's be honest here for a second. Sure, we all want to kill him, but Nagisa might do it." Yoshida narrowed his eyes, "Can't say I saw it coming."

"No!" Koro-sensei exclaimed in horror, "Someone has to stop this."

Nagisa was broken out of his trance a second later as someone threw a stun gun. He winced in pain, keeping his eyes glued to Takaoka as his classmates shifted their attention from him to the person who just threw the stun gun and saw Terasaka. He didn't look so good to say the least. His cheeks were flushed pink. He was panting heavily and was badly sweating. His classmates almost instantly realized what was happening to him after seeing the state he was in right now.

"Get over yourself, dumbass!" Terasaka shouted to Nagisa, ignoring the looks his classmates were giving him right now, "Yeah, don't think I missed the look you gave me when he blew up the antidote. Screw your pity! Quit wasting your energy worrying about what's going on with other people and focus on you! Look, the virus is a lie. I'll be fine! He's playing you for an idiot."

"What are you saying?" Isogai right after seeing the state Terasaka was in right now as Kayano gasped in realization, "Are you sick?"

"Murder is murder." Terasaka continued, paying no attention to Isogai's question, "Even with a piece of shit like this evil son of a bitch. He's not worth it! Give in to the bloodlust and you're no better than him!"

"He's absolutely right, Nagisa. Listen to him." Koro-sensei added, speaking faster than usual, "Killing this man won't solve anything. Blind rage is not a moral guide. In any event, he's likely bluffing about the antidote. We need only consult the poisoner downstairs. Do not stoop to Takaoka's level! Simply render him unconscious!"

Takaoka took a few steps towards the group watching him and Nagisa, "Shut your damn mouth! You're taking all of the fun out of everything!" He stopped in his tracks, glaring at the group, "If we're gonna get the most out of this, he's gotta come at me with intent to kill! Part of the process is bloodlust unbound, he has to feel it or I can't properly humiliate him!" A crazed look formed on his face, "How the hell else am I gonna patch up my self-esteem?"

"Nagisa, please." Koro-sensei pleaded his student, "Take up Terasaka's stun-gun. Heed the words of a friend before you give credence to an enemy! Resist the anger, weigh your options. Ask, what within myself does this man have claim on?"

Nagisa's face remained stoic as he slowly looked over his shoulder when he heard someone collaps on the ground. He saw Terasaka laying on the ground, with Yoshida and Kimura rushing over to him in worry.

"Terasaka!" Yoshida cried out in worry for his friend. He and Kimura dropped on their knees and helped him sit up, "You're as hot as a combustion engine!"

"Dude, how'd you make it so far like this?" Kimura asked in shock as he and Yoshida lifted Terasaka's arms, feeling heat radiating off of him.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you were sick?" Y/N wanted to know, "We would leave you with the others if you told us."

"Who cares?" Terasaka pointed his shaky finger towards Nagisa, "Don't look at me, look at them." A painful look formed on his face, "The octopus is half right. You ain't gotta resist the anger, you control it."

Nagisa gasped, ignoring how loud his heart was beating right now. He shifted his gaze away from Terasaka to Terasaka's stun gun. Takaoka growled as Nagisa slowly picked up the stun gun from the ground. The bluenette put the stun gun in his belt loop, before taking his jacket off, which flew away alongside the wind. Nagisa continued to hold his knife, now wearing only a tank top.

"Ooh, don't we look vicious?" Takaoka taunted, taking off his own jacket.

"Question, Sir. Why did Nagisa put the stun gun away?" Kayano gulped in fear as Koro-sensei remained silent, not knowing how to answer to her question.

"See you're opting for the knife, good on you." Takaoka praised the bluenette, enjoying what was happening right now, "I knew you'd see the light. Wanna know a little secret?" He smiled crazily and held up three vials of antidote for Nagisa to see, "I didn't blow up every vial of the antidote. Now either you come at me and your pals keep a respectful distance, or what's left of the chances of survival go bye-bye. Everyone infected will die!"

He shifted his attention from the blue haired boy to the group that continued to watch everything in worry, "Here that, Karasuma? It's just me and the boy!" He grinned victoriously at his colleague as Karasuma growled angrily, "This stuff takes a lot to cook up under ideal conditions." He put one vial in his mouth, waving the other two back and forth as a way to mock Karasuma, "Now sure there's not enough for everyone, but saving some is better than saving none!"

"Karasuma-sensei." Koro-sensei whispered to Karasuma, making him shift his attention to him, "I hate to ask this of you but, if at any moment you believe Nagisa's life to be in jeopardy, please do not hesitate to shoot Takaoka."

"He usually has a sixth-sense about where things are headed. So, for him to ask me that... we're in trouble. Deep trouble." Karasuma thought to himself as he shifted his gaze back to Nagisa and Takaoka. He saw how Nagisa got himself into a fighting stance which was followed by Takaoka doing the same, "Of course we are." His mind flew back to the three assassins he and student encountered on their way to Takaoka, "Even I can see the writing on the wall. We got the better of three professional free-lance assassins on our own terms. But this is different." Takaoka grinned as Nagisa started walking towards him, "Here, we're playing by his rules. Nagisa has no idea the world of hurt he's in for."

Takaoka's reaction to Nagisa walking over to him was instant. He charged at the blue haired boy and kicked him in the chest. Nagisa grunted in pain the moment Takaoka's foot collided with his chest. He stumbled a few steps backwards, before falling to his knees, coughing in pain.

"Ha!" Takaoka laughed in a taunting manner, walking towards the blue haired boy, "That all you got? Where's that homicidal rage now you're on your ass? You little snot rag."

Nagisa slowly looked up at Takaoka and glared at him again. He jumped back to his feet and charged at him. He swung his knife at Takaoka the moment he reached him, but Takaoka easily dodge his strike.

"Takaoka is a man possessed." Karasuma thought to himself as Takaoka grabbed Nagisa by his hand and lifted him up from the ground, allowing himself to look straight into his eyes, "He's in battle mode. Years of elite military training cut through the insanity." Takaoka grinned madly and clenched his fist, with the obvious intention of punching Nagisa, "No attack is going to slip through his defences."

Takaoka headbutted Nagisa as Nagisa freed himself from his grasp and stumbled backwards, clutching his forehead in pain. Takaoka charged at the bluenette and punched him right in the face. Nagisa stumbled backwards as Takaoka didn't stop his attack. He hit the boy again, making him stumble backwards again. Not wasting any time, he continued this attack with a kick in the back.

"His physique." Karasuma thought to himself as Kayano looked away from the fight in fear. Takaoka grabbed Nagisa by his shoulders and kicked him in the gut, "His skills, his experience." Takaoka laughed in pure joy as Nagisa spat out blood and fell to his knees, putting his free hand over his stomach in pain, "This isn't like scoring high on the finals, this is life or death."

Rinka looked away from the fight and scoffed, "So not a fair match."

"Yeah." Sugaya agreed. "Not kidding, right? He doesn't have a prayer."

"We have to do something." Y/N said in worry for his friend, "Can't we just split up and find a way to climb the helipad?"

"Don't do anything, skeleton." Terasaka said, still slouched on the floor with Yoshida and Kimura crouched by him worriedly, "This psycho will blow up the vials if we will try to approach him."

Y/N shook his head in worry, knowing that Terasaka was right, "Dammit."

Takaoka chuckled, glancing away from Nagisa to look at the group watching their fight for a moment, "Hey now, don't peter out. We're just getting started." Nagisa let out a painful breath as he was on all fours, his arms shaking, "That's right," He held up a knife similar to the one Nagisa used to beat him back in school, giving the bluenette a good look at it, "We haven't incorporated this old girl into the mix."

He began walking towards Nagisa as he started flipping his knife, feeling excitement overcome his entire body. This one particular knife was visiting him in his dreams every night ever since since defeat by the hands of Nagisa. This knife was always accompanied by the smile which Nagisa used to distract him before defeating him. He stopped in his tracks as Nagisa slowly got himself back on his feet, wiping the blood coming out of his nose.

Takaoka pointed his knife at Nagisa, wanting to give himself the same satisfaction Nagisa went through when he defeated him, "I split you from groin to grin and savour the screams. I'll sever your hands and feet and mount them above my mantle like trophies!"

"Shoot him, Mr K!" Kayano called out to her teacher in worry, "Please! Nagisa will die, that man means every word of what he says!"

"Stop." Terasaka said before Karasuma could answer to Kayano's pleading, "Let Nagisa handle it."

Karma looked back at him with an unimpressed look on his face, "Dude. Do you see the shape he's in? At least if I was in there, Takaoka wouldn't have it so easy."

"You think so?" Terasaka countered with a small smirk. "Shows what you know. If you didn't ditch training so much you'd have a clue. This fight ain't over yet, pal. Just watch. He's about to pull out the big guns."

"...Wait a second." Y/N said in realization, "Terasaka. Are you talking about the move we saw Lovro teach him back when we were preparing for this trip?"

Terasaka smirked at the foreigner, "Exactly, skeleton."

Karma looked at Y/N with a questioning look on his face as he unlike his classmate didn't got a chance to see Lovro teach Nagisa this move, "What are you two talking about?"

Nagisa gripped his knife tightly, the memory of Lovro explaning the three steps of this one particular technique flying through his head. He opened his eyes and smiled at Takaoka, knowing he had everything he needed for the technique Lovro taught him.

Takaoka flinched as his smile vanished from his face in an instant after seeing the way Nagisa just looked at him, "What the?"

"Congratulations, Takaoka-sensei." Nagisa pushed himself into a walk towards Takaoka, "You get to be my Guinea pig."

"What is he doing?" Takaoka thought to himself in worry, sweating nervously as his face twitched uncontrollably.

"You must understand the nature of this move." Lovro's words flew through Nagisa head as he continued to make his way towards Takaoka, "It's something of a paradox, you see. Conditions aren't often favourable. If I were to call it an insta-kill technique, in all honestly, that is a misnomer. Employing it doesn't mean your opponent will die instantly. Particularly when their defences are impregnable. That said, if you find yourself baited into a corner, and at some point you will, do this correctly and it sets the stage for an instant kill."

"Come on!" Takaoka shouted in fear, holding his knife out as Nagisa continued to walk towards him confidently, "Do it!"

"Careful." Nagisa thought to himself as he was only a few steps away from Takaoka, "Time it just after dropping the knife." Takaoka kept his gaze on the approaching boy, "The closer I get, the more focused he'll be on the blade." Nagisa dropped his knife on the ground as Takaoka's eyes followed it, "Both caught in midair for a fraction of a second."

Takaoka continued to watch how the knife slowly fell down to the ground, feeling himself becoming more nervous with each passing second. Using this to his advantage, Nagisa lunged towards him and clapped his hands together, throwing Takaoka off guard. Takaoka groaned in fear, feeling how his mind was just shattered into pieces by Nagisa's new move.

"What.. the hell... was that?" Takaoka thought to himself in shock as he slowly fell backwards.

"There is it." Nagisa wasted no time and pulled out the stun gun, "And in that tiny moment, out comes the crucial second blade."

"No!" Takaoka screamed in his mind, his knife falling out of his grasp as he fell to his knees. He slowly looked up and saw Nagisa standing over him, "This isn't happening! The runt got me again!"

"Wow." Koro-sensei thought to himself in awe. Nagisa's classmates watched gasped in shock. Even Karma was shocked by what he had just witnessed.

"Way to go, that's how it's done." Terasaka complimented Nagisa as Nagisa let out one deep breath after another to catch his breath, "One good jolt and he'll be out like a lightbulb. Tase the psychotic rat bastard."

Nagisa put the stun gun under Takaoka's chin, making the crazed manlook up at him. Nagisa's eyes looked straight into Takaoka's terrified eyes, remembering everything the man in front of him had taught him. This man taught him bloodlust. This man taught me that sometimes anger is good, and sometimes not. This man taught him the importance of having friends to pull you out of your own head. This man taught him something about himself. This man was a teacher and deserved his respect in some sort of messed up way.

"Please, no!" Takaoka pleaded pathetically as he looked up at Nagisa, "Whatever you're about to do, don't do it with that look on your face!" Nagisa smiled sweetly at him, "Oh god! I'll be haunted by that smile to the day the put me in the ground!"

"Takaoka-sensei." Nagisa kindly interrupted him, his sweet smile not leaving his face, "Thank you for everything."

He pressed the button of the stun gun and a small blue lightning hit Takaoka right in his chest, causing him to lose his consciousness. The crazed man slowly collapsed on the ground, shattering the vials of the antidote upon the impact. His face was facing the ground and drool was coming out of his mouth.

Karasuma watched how Nagisa defeated the man who poisoned his students in shock and awe and his students were no different. Koro-sensei sighed in relief as he was happy to see that Nagisa didn't resort to murder to defeat him. The stunned silence between the group didn't last long as it wasn't long before Nagisa's classmates erupted into cheers, celebrating the defeat of Takaoka.

Nagisa looked away from Takaoka's unconscious body and looked at his classmates. He smiled at them before turning away from them to look at the moon above him. As he continued to stare at the man, his classmates eventually found a way to enter the helipad and walked over to him.

"Nice work." Nagisa looked away from the moon to look at the source of the voice and saw Karma and Y/N.

"Yeah. What he said." Y/N nodded in agreement, "You okay, pal? You got hit a few times."

Nagisa gave him an assuring nod of his head, "Sure."

"Well done, Nagisa." Koro-sensei praised as he was being held by Kayano, "I'm proud of you. For the first time in a while, I had no idea how things would end."

"Thanks." Nagisa replied as he looked at his teacher, "But what are we going to do now? Everybody else is still infected with the virus." He and the others looked at the shattered vials of antidote, "The antidote Takaoka didn't blow up isn't enough."

"We'll figure something out." Karasuma said, sending a text message on his phone, "But first, let's get off of this roof. Wait here for the chopper, I'll go collect Smog."

"Ha, please!" The group gasped in shock upon hearing this voice, immediately recognizing it and turned around to the source of it, seeing the three assassins they have faced earlier standing on the helipad. The assassin they faced on the stage had his voice muffled as he had his gun in his mouth, "The antidote won't do you any good. Look at you brats, you really think you'll be getting out of this situation with your lives?"

"The man who's hired you has been defeated, let it go." Karasuma replied as his students stayed behind him, getting themselves into defensive positions, ready for a fight, "You no longer have a dog in this fight. I'm almost fully recovered from the gas. And these kids are strong, believe me. I suggest we be reasonable and stop this before anyone else gets hurt."

The assassin with a gun in his mouth nodded his head at his words, "Yeah, alright."

"I'll make you wish you hadn't..." Yoshida cut himself off in the middle of the sentence as his brain just processed what the assassin had just said, "Wait, come again?"

The assassin removed his gun from his mouth, "No worries," He sounded more cheerful than before, "You don't have to bother with us, our contracts don't cover avenging our employer. Anyways, I was saying, the antidote would only be useful to you if you'd actually been poisoned."

"Well, technically you were but not that bad." Smog smiled kindly as he lifted up a canister, allowing everyone to take a look at it, "You know that bug you can get from eating oysters on the half shell? I gave you a perfected version of that old warhorse, it ought to flush out of your systems in about 30 hours or so. Unpleasant, but not fatal." He lowered the canister and lifted up the vial in his other hand, "Now this sucker is what our boss wanted us to use." The students looked at him in suprise as he laughed, "If I actually had different story altogether."

"After we got the job the three of us talked it over and hatched a plan." The blond haired assassin continued for his partner. His lips were red and puffy from the treatment he received from Karma earlier, "The boss's idea, y'know, seemed too harsh We figured a hand off would play out just as well if you only thought you were in danger."

"And a bout of food poisoning certainly makes you feel like death warmed over so win win!" Smog finished cheerfully.

Okano stepped forward with a questioning look on her face, "Since when does a hired assassin have scruples? Isn't going against your client bad for the bottom line?"

"Sweetheart." The assassin with a gun began his answer, "We take pride in what we do. But money isn't the be all, end all. A client's needs are always considered carefully, and we do aim to please. But when we realised he never intended on giving you that antidote It was either we try to live with ourselves after having offed a bunch of innocent junior high kids, or we take out a hit on our reputation. Seemed like a fairly straightforward ethical decision to us. And there's always a way to bounce back if you're clever."

"So!" Smog continued as the students gasped at the revelation, shocked to find out the three assassins were going behind their bosses back for all this time, "Guess this job was a wash. But at least none of you are going to die because we don't have scruples. Here," He threw a bag at Nagisa who caught it and looked down at it, "Give that supplement to your buddies, and make sure they get plenty of rest. They'll probably wind up feeling better than they did before this whole thing started."

"Thank you gentlemen." Karasuma replied as a helicopter landed on the helipad, "But I'll believe it after I've seen those kids make a full recovery. In the meantime, I'm afraid it's protocol to detain you for questioning."

"Uh." The assassin with a gun shrugged his shoulders as Takaoka who was put in a straightjacket was wheeled into the helicopter on a stretcher, "Yeah, okay. If you wouldn't mind making it quick so we can move on to the next job, that'd be great."

"You disappoint me." Karma said to the blond haired assassin, making him stop in his tracks, "I thought you'd at least want a grudge match between the two of us." Karma smiled devilishly, holding up the tubes of wasabi and mustard he used earlier, "You're a samurai. Isn't your honour threatened by hot sauce?"

"Part of the samurai code is not to kill people out of spite." The blond haired assassin lookek down at Karma and patted his red hair fondly, taking the red haired boy by suprise, before making his way into the helicopter, "I'm content to wait for the day someone puts a price on your head, hun. Cause it'll happen, guarantee it."

"Let this be a lesson to you." The assassin with a gun said as the blond haired man joined him and Smog in the helicopter, "You want a rematch, make it to the big time. Become a worthy target!" The helicopter taking started off as he fired his gun at the ground, "Then we'll come back, and give you all the assassination grand tour!"

It wasn't long before another helicopter landed on the helipad. Not wasting any time, the class got themselves into the aircraft as it took off right after, beginning to head back to the motel.

"Hey, Terasaka." Nagisa called out for Terasaka right after the helicopter took off, "I owe you big time. I was on the verge of a bad choice. So thanks for yelling at me."

"It's hard enough to kill the octopus without one of us being taken out of the equation." Terasaka replied.

"Yeah." Nagisa smiled at Terasaka, nodding his head as Karma and Y/N exchanged amused smiles, "Guess so."

Soon the helicopter landed near the hotel and everyone got off the aircraft. They all made their way to their sick classmates, explained the situation to them and gave them the nutrients which were given to them by Smog back on the helipad, before they all went to sleep after this very exhausting long day.

-----

It was the next day. It was sunset time and Nagisa and Kayano were gathered on the beach, watching a huge metal contraption that was in the water. A few ships were close to the contraption and a few helicopters flew above it.

"Oh man. That was one crazy day, huh?" Kayano stated.

Nagisa looked at the green haired girl, "I'm just glad we got through it okay."

"And I'm just glad you knew how to handle yourself." Kayano replied as she put her hands on her hips and looked down at the boy.

Nagisa nodded in agreement, "Me too."

Kayano sighed, "You're such a trouble-magnet, Nagisa. You know we worry about you."

"Morning!" Okano greeted her classmates and the rest of the class arrived at the beach, joining Nagisa and Kayano in watching the contraption in the water. She looked at Okuda and Kanzaki, "Well, evening really. So, how are you guys feeling?"

"Great." Kanzaki smiled at her, "Thanks."

"School jerseys," Hara said, looking around herself classmates, "You too, huh?"

"We're the only ones at the resort now." Kimura stated, his hands behind his head, "Might as well be comfy."

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement, his hands in his pockets, "We might as well relax, considering we're leaving this island tommorow morning."

Fuwa looked up at the sky, "Designing a new outfit for just one scene is too much of a pain anyway.

Nagisa looked at her in confusion, "Who are you talking to?"

"So is Koro-sensei really in there?" Fuwa asked without answering to Nagisa's question, looking at the metal contraption at the water.

"It won't work but at least he's under strict supervision until he reverts back to normal. Then back to the drawing board." Nagisa replied as he and his classmates looked at Karasuma who was giving out orders to his men with a clipboard in his hand, "Karasuma-sensei been orchestrating the whole thing."

"I swear, does Mr K ever sleep?" Kimura asked his classmates with an amused look on his face.

Maehara shook his head, "No."

"Nope." Okajima replied.

Sugaya followed, "Do you really need to ask?"

"Sleep is for the weak, anyway." Fuwa stated.

"Exactly." Y/N nodded in agreement as he and Fuwa fist bumped, "Especially when you don't have to worry about school tommorow."

"Have you not learned anything from this one time when I and Isogai caught you completely tired outside the school, because you stayed up for most of the night watching a TV show with Ritsu?" Kataoka asked Y/N.

"I learned I shouldn't do this kind of stuff when I have to go to school tommorow." Y/N replied as Kataoka looked at him wtih a dissappointed look on her face, "Doing this kind of thing when you don't have to go to school tommorow is a completely different thing, especially when you're hooked on a awesome TV show."

"Or an anime." Fuwa added.

"Exactly." Y/N agreed, "Oh and Fuwa. I and Ritsu recently started Demon Slayer in the breaks between watching Supernatural."

Ritsu nodded in confirmation as she was displayed on Y/N's phone which currently placed in his shirt pocket, "Yup!"

"What?!" Fuwa exclaimed, 'You started Demon Slayer and you're telling me about it just now?!"

Y/N shrugged his shoulders with a sheepish look on his face, "With all of this happening, I just forgot to tell you about it."

"Karasuma-sensei's awesome." Sugino stated in an attempt to change the subject of the conversation back to Karasuma, "What his secret? Because if I can be like that, ten years from now, I'll be set!"

Sugaya nodded in agreement, "Something to shoot for."

"Hey, Bitch-sensei is pretty awesome too," Kataoka said, "If you look hard enough."

"Same thing with the assassins with the hotel." Isogai added, "I mean, you gotta admire the discipline it takes to be that highly skilled. And the philosophy. Not to mention the work ethic."

Y/N nodded in agreement, "Professionals have standards, I guess."

"True that." Sugaya agreed, "Personally, as long as I don't grow up to be like Takaoka I'll be happy."

"In a way, I suppose that's what growing up is." Isogai stated, "Knowing who to look up to and who to ignore. Sometimes the difference is night and day, sometimes not so much."

As soon as the students finished their conversation, the ground shook and the explosion could be heard from where the metal contraption was. They looked to where the contraption was and saw smoke coming out of the part of the building that was blown up.

"Koro-sensei exploded!" Maehara yelled in shock.

"Did we get him?" Sugaya asked.

He got the answer to his question a second later as Koro-sensei landed behind them, letting out his signature laugh, "Nuruhuhu." The class turned around to look at their teacher as Karasuma looked at him with a dejected look on his face, "You've suffered enough in the shadow of my cowardice and I'm sorry. But consider, not only have you faced an array of fearsome foes, you did so with unquestionable style."

Nagisa smiled at his teacher, "Oh, there you are, Sir. Good to have you back. With all due respect..."

"Good morning!" Kurahashi greeted her teacher with a wave of her hand.

"...we like this from better." The blue haired boy finished what he was saying kindly.

"Indeed, good morning to you!" Koro-sensei replied to Kurahashi's greeting, "Now, what do you say we get this vacation back on track?"

Nagisa got himself back on his feet and nodded, "Sure."

"Yeah." Sugino interrupted, "I think it's a little late for that. We go back tomorrow morning."

"Are you kidding me?!" Koro-sensei exclaimed as he picked up a lot of beach equipment with his tentacles, "But there's so much fun in the sun to be had now that I'm fully mobile again."

"Naturally." Sugino replied, sweatdropping slightly.

"There's not a second to waste, children!" Not wasting any time, Koro-sensei instantly began doing various beach activities at Mach 20 speed, "Summer vacation with your Koro-sensei is a once in a lifetime experience! We must milk it for all it's worth!" He stopped his speed and cried out as he dodged a bullet which was flying towards his head, "What are you doing, Karma?!"

"Taking your advice, Teach." Karma replied with a grin on his face, aiming his pistol at Koro-sensei, "Gotta strike when the irons hot."

"Nuruhuhu." Koro-sensei laughed, "Well played, my boy. Wait for the target let do..."

He cut himself off before he could finish the sentence as even more bullets started flying his way. This time, though, they weren't from Karma. Terasaka, Hazama, Muramatsu and Yoshida pulled out their weapons and opened fire at their teacher. The octopus shrieked as he started to dodge the bullets that were fired at him by his students.

"Now it's summer vacation!" Terasaka grinned widely as he and his friends proceeded to fire their guns at Koro-sensei.

"No time like the present, right?" Karma chuckled, walking towards Nagisa, "What do you say, Nagisa? Feel like emptying a few rounds?"

"Well then girls, who would we be if we didn't make the most of this?" Kataoka asked the other girls from the class.

"Yay!" Kurahashi shouted happily in agreement, "Let's have fun!"

In the blink of an eye, most of the girls throw off their gym clothes, revealing their swimsuits underneath them and began running towards the water, "Sunset swim!"

"You know, I'm finally feeling up to a little dip." Kanzaki commented, wearing a green swimsuit. Y/N grinned teasingly at Sugino as he elbowed him. Sugino blushed and looked away from Kanzaki, ignoring the teasing grin his friend send his way.

Nagisa looked at Kanzaki with a confused look on his face, "Was that under your uniform?"

Kayano huffed angrily, "No one told me!"

"Splash fest!" Kurahashi shouted cheerfully as Kataoka and Rinka splashed some water at her and Okano.

"You can run but you can't hide!" Nakamura shouted as she chased after Yada who was clutching her untied bikini top to her chest protectively.

A pink faced Koro-sensei started making his way towards the girls in the water, "Yay, splash attack! Me too! Me too!"

"Okay!" Kurahashi shouted cutely as she and Katoka splashed some water at Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei continued laughing for a few more seconds until the water hit him. He screamed, realizing his mistake and distanced himself from the water. He began pacing back and forth, waving his tentacles frantically, "Actually never mind, terrible idea! Thank you, no!"

"Aww." Kurahashi pouted cutely.

Kataoka rolled her eyes with an unimpressed look on her face, no longer playing along, "Well there goes that."

"Yes, this is what I'm talking about! This is how it should be! Here I come ladies!" Okajima shouted in pure joy as he pushed himself into a run towards the water, throwing all of his clothes, including his underwear, off of himself in the process, "Geromino!"

"Pervert!" Most of the girls shouted in disgust.

Nakamura was the only exception. She laughed into her hand, "So small!"

"Don't forget there's a fireworks display after this!" Koro-sensei shouted in an attempt to save Okajima from the girls wrath as the girls ganged up on Okajima and proceeded to beat him up in a cartoon fight, "We don't wanna miss it! We have to keep to the itinerary!"

Karasuma watched everything from where he stood for a few moments before groaning, earning the attention of the other two agents, "Course that didn't work."

"Is that it, Sir?" One of the agents asked, "Should we pack in our demolition equipment and head out?"

Karasuma rubbed his head tiredly, "Yeah, might as well."

"So, that's how it is, huh?" Bitch-sensei asked, wearing a very revealing bikini as she approached Karasuma while the two agents saluted at Karasuma and ran away from him to do their orders, "You're suddenly too good to include me on your day on the beach? A girls got feelings, y'know. I thought we were friends."

"Is that a bikini?" Isogai asked in disbelief.

Maehara laughed, "Or a cry for help?"

"Wow." Y/N said, "You really are desperate, aren't you Bitch-sensei?"

"Ugh, shut your pie-holes!" Bitch-sensei shouted at her students angrily and shifted her attention back to Karasuma, her expression softening, "Hey. Let's ditch the brats, yeah? Just us. I saw this adorable little spot up the way that's nice and private."

"I'd rather not." Karasuma replied as he turned away from Bitch-sensei and walked away from her. Bitch-sensei gasped at the rejection, much to the amusement of the boys.

"Just when we start thinking you're not a bitch." Takebayashi stated, adjusting his glasses as Maehara, Yoshida, Muramatsu, Isogai and Terasaka looked at Bitch-sensei in amusement.

"Don't even go there!" Bitch-sensei shouted, "You want bitch? I'll show you bitch!" She began chasing Maehara, Takebayashi, Yoshida, Muramatsu, Isogai and Terasaka across the beach, "I've had it up to here with your arrogant little pain in the asses!

Y/N chuckled at the view of his classmates being chased around the beach by a vey angry Bitch-sensei, before turning away from them to look at the sunset. He sat down cross-legged in the sand and pulled his phone out of the pocket in his shirt. He looked at Ritsu who had changed into her swimsuit, just like the majority of the girls from their class. The two friends looked at each other and exchanged smiles.

Y/N put his phone down in the sand, allowing it to lean against his leg to give Ritsu a good view at the sunset, the two of them watching the sunset together. As he continued to watch the sunset, Y/N began to think about the time he spent in E Class. He recalled how much he regretted signing up for the foreign student exchange program back when he was making his way up the mountain during his very first day in his new school.

He recalled wondering if his mind on this matter will change and telling himself that maybe his stay at this school won't be so bad by the end of his first day in Class E. Now, after all these months he had spent in this class and all the time he had spent with the friends he made in this class, he was knew the answer to this question.

So far, he didn't regret it. Not one bit.

------

Welp, we're finally done with the first season! The second season will start soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
560 31 20
Megumi Yanagisa was everything a young girl should be: model student, aspiring performer, driven athlete, and... MEMBER OF THE END-CLASS?! As if main...
81.6K 3.2K 40
[OFFICIALLY DISCONTINUED AS OF AUGUST 4TH, 2017.] x + x "I promised to be by your side, even if you want me to go." She is no one - and she must be...
2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...