Student Exchange Program Gone...

blaszczu2500 által

When Y/N L/N signed for the student exchange program, he wasn't expecting to end up in the class that was ass... Több

It begins
Baseball Time
Karma Time
Adult Time
Assembly Time
Test Time
School Trip Time
Transfer Student Time
L and R Time
Transfer Student Time Part 2
Time for a Ball Game
Talent Time
Vision Time
End-of-Term Time
School's Out - 1st Term
Summer Break Time
Action Time
Pandemonium Time
Karma Time - 2nd Period
Takaoka Time
Nagisa Time
Summer Festival Time
Kaede Time
Itona Horibe Time
Spinning Time
Leader Time

Island Time

848 15 9
blaszczu2500 által

It was a sunny afternoon in Japan. Y/N had met up with Nagisa, Sugino and surprisingly Maehara on the path leading up the mountain where their school building was located and went into the forest with them to look for bugs they could sell to earn some extra money for their upcoming trip to Okinawa. As of now, he and his classmates were in the forest near their school building.

"Wow!" Sugino exclaimed as he set his eyes on tree tree in front of him, allowing himself to take a good look at the group of bugs on it, "Just look at'em all!"

"Um, remind me again. What are we doing here?" Nagisa asked, holding an empty box for the bugs as Y/N nodded in agreement while Sugino picked up one of the beetles from the tree.

Sugino put his other hand on the back of his head and smiled sheepishly as he turned around to look at Nagisa and Y/N, "Well...I don't want everyone to see me out catching bugs at my age." He held up the bug out for them to see, "I'm a city boy—I've always wanted to do this. And Karma happened to point me to a tree with some good bugs on it." He turned around to where Maehara was leaning against a tree, "I didn't expect you to come, Maehara. Never pegged you as an insect fan."

Maehara smiled, turning around to look at him, "Our next assassination'll be at that island resort, right?" He held up a finger, "Wouldn't you say we're missing a little something?"

"Like what?" Sugino replied.

"MONEY!" Maehara exclaimed as Yen signs appeared in his eyes.

"Money?" Y/N asked, "Isn't our school paying for most of the stuff?"

"Put more thought into it Y/N. You need buying power if you're gonna snag yourself a swimsuit babe!" Maehara explained as he pointed at the bug in Sugino's hand, "That runt won't do the trick...but a giant stag beetle?" He smile turned into a smirk, "Those island babes'll net you ten of thousands of yen! Auction 'em off online for major cashole—we'll make at least enough to cover a fancy dinner and a place to chill out!"

Sugino, Y/N and Nagisa looked at Maehara warily as Maehara walked past them and sped off into the forest with the intention of finding himself a bug that could earn him a lot of money by selling it online.

"He knows the meaning of our trip is to assassinate Koro-sensei, right?" Y/N asked.

"I think he's forgotten what this trip's all about," Sugino stated.

Nagisa smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, not exactly a fifteen-year-old's vacation plans."

"That won't work!" A familiar voice of a certain classmate of his made Maehara stop dead in his tracks. He looked up in the direction of the voice and saw Kurahashi sitting on a tree branch above him. She smiled down at him, "Giant stag beetles? Those are old news."

"Kurahashi?" Maehara seemed suprised to see her up there.

"Morning!" Kurahashi smiled brightly at Maehara, Y/N, Nagisa and Sugino, "You're all here to scrape up some spending money too, huh?"

"Hey, what do you mean stag beetles are old news?" Sugino asked as he walked over to them with Nagisa and Y/N.

"Well..." Kurahashi began her explanation as she climbed down the tree, "I guess they were super pricey right around when we were born. But today's artificial breeding have saturated the market, bringing their prices way down."

"The Great Stag Beetle Crash!" Maehara looked horrified, feeling how all the hope he had within him was slashed upon receiving this information from Kurahashi as Kurahashi smiled at him, "I thought one beetle would about pay for one babe!"

"No way." Kurahashi waved her hand back and forth, "These days babes are way more expensive."

"You sure know a lot about this." Y/N looked impressed by the amount of knowledge Kurahashi had about this topic.

"Are you into bugs?" Sugino asked, his hands on the back of his head.

"Yep." Kurahashi looked over her shoulder at him and nodded in confirmation, "Along with every other living thing!" Her smile widened as she grew more excited, "Hey, since we're all here..." She pumped her fist excitedly, "Let's all go bug hunting! We're bound to find tons if we all try!

------

It had been a while since Nagisa, Y/N, Sugino and Maehara stumbled upon Kurahashi in the forest who joined them on their bug hunting. The group of five students was busy searching for more insects in the woods ever since. They recently stopped in front of a construction which looked like some kind of trap because it had caught a bunch of colorful beetles.

"Mmm." Kurahashi hummed, her eyes set on the bugs in the trap, "Pretty nice haul."

"Did you set this up?" Sugino asked, amazed by Kurahashi's trap.

"My own homemade trap." Kurahashi nodded in confirmation, "I put it out last night. There are about twenty more of them out here," She informed the boys as she looked at her map, "So that's about a thousand yen per piece if we're lucky."

Sugino hummed in amazement, "Not too shabby for a side job!"

"Pretty good racked to have on the side." Y/N stated.

"I hope we caught the one I was looking for!" Kurahashi said as she rolled up the map.

It was when they heard someone laugh in the distance. They turned to the source of the voice and saw Okajima sitting on a tree branch, reading a magazine, "What an ineffective trap. And you call yourself the E Class."

"Okajima?" Sugino wanted to be sure if his eyes weren't playing tricks on him.

"How many of our classmates are hiding in a tree right now?" Y/N asked himself.

"Pulling in a measly thousand yen at a time? Yeah, right," Okajima said smugly as he closed the magazine and jumped down from the tree, "My trap'll bring in a cool ten billion!"

"Ten billion?" Nagisa asked, "You don't mean...?"

"Oh, but I do." Okajima confirmed confidently, looking over his shoulder at his classmates, "If we're planning an assassination on this southern isle, that octopus'll be letting his guard down in the meantime and that's what I'm after."

He turned away from them and began walking through the woods. His classmates followed him, wondering what he was talking about. Okajima led them to some bushes. They moved through the bushes and stopped upon setting their eyes on something ahead of them. They saw a pink faced Koro-sensei kneeling on the ground on a blanket under a pile of dirty magazines. Their teacher didn't notice them as he was too busy reading one of the magazines while making a weird buzzing sound with his mouth.

"Oh yeah, here we go!" Okajima exclaimed excitedly as Y/N, Nagisa, Maehara, Sugino and Kurahashi deadpanned, "He went right for my dirty-book trap!"

"Wow, when do you see the speedy Koro-sensei moving that slowly." Sugino whispered to his classmates as he watched his teacher a sheepish look on his face, "That one must be right up his alley."

"I don't know who to be disappointed with." Y/N stated, shaking his head, "In Koro-sensei for reading dirty magazines in the middle of the forest or in myself for not being suprised by it."

"What's up with the stag beetle dress up?" Sugino asked himself, this time sounding more confused than sheepish.

"I don't know." Y/N shook his head, "I'm more concerned about the sounds he is making right now."

"He must be trying to blend in." Sugino theorized, "That's just sad."

"Every mountain has one: the porn repository." Okajima interrupted their conversation, smirking.

"What?" Y/N asked as he shifted his gaze to Okajima, he and his classmates looking to be quite confused by it.

"The kids who find their dreams there grow old enough to buy their own dirty magazines." Okajima explained, "Then leave behind dreams for someone else to find. It's a place of never-ending dreams." He turned around to look at Nagisa and Kurahashi with a large grin on his face, "I'm glad you're here! Lend me a hand. Our porn power'll give him a dream he'll never wake up from!"

"We seem to have reached maximum crassitude..." Nagisa thought to himself with a deadpanned look on his face, letting out a sigh.

Okajima turned back to Koro-sensei, "I did some major research into his top turn-ons, y'know. Can't buy the stuff myself, but I found a few."

"Wouldn't he like anything with big boobs?" Nagisa asked.

"Yeah." Y/N nodded in agreement, "He never tried to hide from us how much he is interested in them."

Okajima pulled out his phone and showed his classmates a photos of a pink faced Koro-sensei who was reading a dirty magazine, "As it turns out, yeah." He switched to another photos. This time it showed a dull faced who was not liking the S&M mania magazine, "Photo's and Manga too." The next photo showed them a confused Koro-sensei as he read 'pleasure forest', "The tiniest difference gets a whole other response."

"That's amazing, Okajima!" Nagisa exclaimed, looking at the photos on Okajima's phone. "So for the last month, you've been swapping out porn and carefully observing his reactions?"

"You put a lot of thought into this." Y/N stated, looking to be quite impressed. Even though it had to do with Koro-sensei and Okajima being pervents, he couldn't deny the fact that Okajima put a lot of thought and research into his trap.

"No grown-ups ought to be picking up a month's worth of porn mags!" Sugino sighed, "That's just sad."

"It's just like your traps, Kurahashi," Okajima smirked as he looked over his shoulder at Kurahashi, "You absorbed in studying your prey for a long time too right?"

"Yeah." Kurahashi gave him a nod of her head in response.

Okajima looked ahead of himself at his target once again with a completely serious look on his face, "I've got a dirty mind. If you wanna hate me for it, go on ahead." He reached down and picked up his magazine which had his Ant-Sensei knife hidden between the pages, "But it's only because I'm a super-lech that I know..." A confident smile formed on his face as unsheathed his Anti-Sensei knife, ready to use it at any moment, "In the end, pornography will save the world!"

"He's so cool somehow!" Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino, Maehara and Kurahashi thought to themselves at the same time in astonishment. All of them were left in awe that Okajima made something like that sound so cool.

"Check it out." Okajima said, beginning to explain how his trap worked to his classmates as he handed Nagisa a pair of scissors, "Under that glorious stack of filth as a net strung with anti-sensei BB's. And he's so distracted he has no clue. When I give the word one of you cut the rope I'll jump in and finish him off."

"I suppose anything can be a sword if you polished it enough." Nagisa thought to himself, holding a pair of scissors Okajima had given him under the rope, ready to cut it at any second, "Okajima's porn shop could actually do the trick. Koro-sensei, prepare to be run through."

Okajima smirked, ready to move out his shelter in the bushes at any second. However, all the confidence he felt within him faded away a few seconds later because it was when Koro-sensei looked up as if he heard something or seen something. His eyes suddenly extended outwards. Everyone sweatdropped at the sight, wondering what was their teacher was doing.

"What is he doing?" Y/N asked as he couldn't understand what his teacher was doing right now.

"Why do his eyes go out like that?" Maehara asked

Okajima looked to be a bit unnerved by this, because his teacher had never done a face like this before, "Yeah. I don't have any data on that face. What kind of point is that signify?"

"Nuruhehe." Koro-sensei chuckled to himself as he noticed something on one of the trees in front of him, "You thought you could hide from me." He extended one of his tentacles towards the tree and grabbed a black stab beetle, "A Miyama stag beetle with white eyes."

"Huh!" Kurahashi's eyes widened upon hearing the name of this stag beetle. She jumped out of the bushes and ran towards her teacher, ruining Okajima's plan, "Are you serious?!"

"Ah, hello, Kurahashi!" Koro-sensei shifted his attention to his student as Kurahashi quickly walked over to him and crouched down to get a better look at the stag beetle, "Indeed they are?"

"Wow!" Kurahashi exclaimed in amazement, "I've been looking for that in like forever!

"I know right." Koro-sensei said as he held up the bug for her to see, "Imagine it being in our own backyard."

"Oh, man!" Okajima exclaimed, anime tears running down his cheeks as Kurahashi and Koro-sensei started jumping up and down excitedly, "We were so close!"

"I don't get what they're so excited about but a giant stag beetle in the junior high girl dancing on top of a pile of porn isn't something you see every day." Maehara remarked as Koro-sensei and Kurahashi proceeded to jump up and down in excitement.

"Huh!" Koro-sensei stopped what he was doing when he realized something. He looked down at the dirty magazines underneath him and gasped, his face becoming filled with shame and embarassment. He knelt down and hid his face with his tentacles, unable to look at his students because of the shame he was feeling right now, "How unbelievably embarrassing! I'm mortified beyond belief. Shame!"

The feeling of shame he was feeling right now only became only worse when Y/N, Nagisa, Maehara, Okajima and Sugino came out of the bushes and walked over to him and Kurahashi. He put his tentacles away from his face, looking down in shame as his students gathered around him.

"Shame on me." He said, "The moulder of young minds ought to be above this sort of behaviour. I knew there was a trap under all this porn." Okajima voiced how suprised he was by his teacher knowing about his plan all along as Koro-sensei continued, "Yet each magazine was so much more tempting than the last I had no presence of mind to refuse it!"

"He saw right through me!" Okajima screamed in his mind as Nagisa and Y/N looked at him in amused manner.

Sugino leaned closer to the beetle to take a better look at it, "So what's the big deal with this beetle. It's just a Miyama stag beetle right?" He rubbed his chin. "Didn't you say that artificial breeding made them all pretty much worthless?"

"Actually these go for a lot on account of being very hard to breed a mid-sized one is worth its weight in gold." Kurahashi explained with a smile on her face, "What is big is this fella we're talking to small fortune?"

Sugino looked at her in suprise, "Shut up."

"How many?" Y/N wanted to be sure if he didn't misheard it.

"Also, observe the colour of its eyes," Koro-sensei said as he gestured to the beetle's bright white eyes, "Usually, they're black. These however white as the driven snow we've discussed albinism before correct? So I assume you're familiar with the concept?"

"Yeah. It's like when an animal is born without pigment or whatever." Sugino replied.

"Yes." Koro-sensei confirmed, "With stag beetles, albinism is only possible with the eyes. A natural-born Miyama white high as they're called in literature is exceptionally rare. A valuable academic fine to be sure." He handed the bug to Kurahashi, "This guy goes for hundreds of thousands of yen."

"Hundreds!?" Sugino, Nagisa, Y/N, Maehara and Okajima exclaimed, suprised by the amount of money they would get by selling this one particular bug.

"I told Koro-sensei a while back I wanted to see one up close. He promised to use his eyes to mine them for me." Kurahashi's smile was not leaving her face when she turned around to face her classmates, showing the bug off to them, "Okay dokey, boys. Which one of you rejects want this baby?"

Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino, Maehara and Okajima immediately raised their hands in the air as if they were in the middle of the class right now, "ME!"

Kurahashi giggled as she ran off into the forest, "You'll have to catch me first!"

"I beg your pardon?!" Koro-sensei shouted as he looked in the direction Kurahashi had just ran into, "I was the one who caught it!"

Paying no attention to their teacher, Y/N, Nagisa, Sugino, Maehara and Okajima wasted no time and followed Kurahashi into the woods, beginning to chase her across the forest. As they proceeded to chase her across the forest, Okajima slipped in his tracks and fell into the nearby river.

-----

The trip to Okinawa was only a few days away. The student of E Class were gathered on the sports field of their school building, practising and improving their shooting skills as Karasuma and Bitch-sensei were watching over them, giving them useful advice on how to improve whenever one of their students was doing something wrong. Or rather just Karasuma was giving them useful advice on how to improve. Bitch-sensei was lazing around on a lawn chair behind her, watching her students with a drink in her hand.

"Oh, you adorable brats." She said, "Go ahead spend summer vacation working up a sweat I'll be relaxing. Thank you very much."

Kouki looked over his shoulder at her, "You need this too, Bitch-sensei. In fact, I'd say everybody here you need to level up the most."

"I'm an adult." Bitch-sensei had a smug look on her face, "We're sneaky. You'll go at him with your customary verve and I'll piggyback on all that hardware to steal the show."

''...Will you now?" A familiar voice ringing through Bitch-sensei ears made her her eyes widen as she stiffened in her seat, "Some things can be counted on to never change."

Bitch-sensei slowly turned around to the source of the voice and saw Lovro standing behind her. He had his hand on his chin, clearly unimpressed by Bitch-sensei's display, "L-Lovro, sir!"

"He's been hired on as a special instructor for the break." Karasuma explained what Lovro was doing here to Bitch-sensei", "We need all the pro tips we can get. He seemed like the obvious choice."

"Relax for even one day and your killing muscles atrophy." Lovro said, "Unless you want to fail wear something respectable!"

Bitch-sensei quickly got up from her lawn chair and ran off into the school building to get changed, "Yes, sir!"

Not paying attention to whatever was happening between Bitch-Sensei and Lovro now, Y/N and Chiba walked over to the paper targets they just finished shooting at, wanting to take a look at how well they did and how many points they managed to get this time.

"Not bad." Chiba said as looked at Y/N's score, interested to see how well the second best shooter in the class when it came to the boys and third best shooter in their class as a whole did this time.

"Thanks." Y/N smiled as he had his eyes set on Chiba's score. This time he managed to get 11 less point than hima and 5 points less than Rinka, "I still have some work ahead of me compared to you and Rinka. You two came ahead of me again."

"Don't sell yourself short." Chiba said, "You're not so bad yourself."

"Did you have any experience with shooting before getting put in our class?" Y/N asked out of curiosity.

"Not really." Chiba shook his head, "I mean, I played video games, but that was it. What about you?"

"I have a friend back in America. His name in Brian." Y/N responded as Chiba nodded, recalling Y/N mention this Brian during his very first day in their class, "His dad owns a shooting range. I got a chance to visit it from time to time with either my dad for some family bonding betweem us or my friends to hang out under the supervision of Brian's dad."

"I see." Chiba nodded in understanding, "It seems like you had a bit of practice before our class."

"You could say that." Y/N nodded, "Despise that, I was still quite suprised when I saw how well I did on during our first shooting lesson with Karasuma-sensei, because my shooting skills were average at best back when I hanging out at Brian's dad shooting range. Never thought I would have to use them on a flying octopus, though."

Chiba nodded, "I hear ya."

Karasuma looked at Lovro, "Thank you for your cooperation."

"Do not think me yet, my upright friend. I am afraid I could not manage to establish the context you requested." Lovro responded.

"Perhaps your former students were put off by word of the target's difficulty." Karasume suggested.

"It is likely. In any event, we must rely on what we have." Lovro admitted as Bitch-sensei walked over to him and Karasuma. She had a depressed look on her face. She had changed into a dark hoodie and combat pants, "Now. Just to be clear the target is not here?"

"That's correct." Karasuma replied as he handed Lovro a paper of their assassination attempt, "He's taken a sabbatical to Everest and not a big fan of the heat."

"If we are to have any chance at all. Secrecy is of utmost importance." Lovro stated as he took a look into the file, "You neutralize the eight promise tentacles and take advantage of his reduced speed. The entire class joins in and finishes him off. Not bad but I wondered if you would explain to me this business of psych attack?"

"Well, the idea is to throw him off guard and slow slowing down." Nagisa explained as he looked at Lovro.

"Oh, he likes porn." Maehara added as he smirked at Lovro, "Makes no bones about where he gets it either. Figure we'll use that on him." He thought about how Koro-sensei tried to make him, Nagisa, Sugino, Y/N, Okajima and Kurahashi silent about the porn incident in the forest, "He bought our silence with a round of Popsicles." An evil smile spread over his face as he pumped his fist, "But it's going to take a lot more than that to keep us from spilling the truth!"

Terasaka, Hazama, Muramatsu and Yoshida appeared behind Maehara. All of them had evil smiles on their faces, "Let's gang up and teach the perve a lesson he won't soon forget!"

"It would really get in his head if he threatened to blackmail me. You'll be so freaked out by what we've got." Nagisa smiled brightly.

"These children are brutal." Lovro thought to himself proudly, sweatdropping a little.

"Be straight with me. Are you worried the class doesn't have what it takes?" Karasuma questioned.

"No worry." Lovro smirked, "Not at all. In fact, I am quite confident in them."

He looked away from Karasuma. He eyed the students in front of him and saw how they were doing, one by one. It was when one student in the distance caught his attention. This student was Chiba. He was sitting on the ground and aiming his sniper rifle at the targets in front of him.

"That one's Chiba excels in spatial calculations has a long-range sniper. I daresay he's second to none." Karasuma explained to Lovro who Chiba was when he saw him looking at his student. He shifted his attention to Rinka who stood between Kouki and Okuda. She eyed her targets before firing a single pellet, managing to take down a few targets with it, "Then there's Rinka Hayami. Good balance. Admirable dexterity unparalleled kinetic visual acuity.(There's no one better for taking down a moving target. You'll never hear these to brag about their skills. They'd let their results do the talking."

He shifted his gaze from Rinka to Y/N. Y/N was standing between Sugino and Kanzaki, aiming his pistol at the targets in front of him. He pulled the trigger and emptied the entire magazine, managing to hit a target which each bullet he fired, "There's also Y/N L/N. He can handle himself with a gun pretty well. He's almost as good as Chiba and Rinka. The three always rank in the first three places in their class. I would place him on the same team as Chiba and Rinka for this assassination attempt, but he already has his part in this assassination attempt as one of the eight students who will neutralize one of the tentacles."

"Hmm." Lovro hummed, "I would love to have all three of them as students of my own. But if I speak the truth I would take any in this class. I am amazed at where their talents have grown in so short a time. There is potential here. Much of it." He looked down at Fuwa. She was sitting cross-legged on the ground as she managed to shot down on the targets with her gun. He smiled down at her, "She has learned to stabilize her. Some discover they should be best from cross-legged positions. Well done."

Fuwa looked over her shoulder at Lovro and smiled back at him, "Oh, thanks! That means a lot."

"You're there." Lovro shifted his gaze from her to Takebayashi, "Mind how you breathe do not force it to find shooting style that best suits you."

Nagisa stopped firing his pistol and looked at Lovro in amazement, "This guy really knows assassination. I'm dying to ask him a question. I wonder..."

"...Him!" Lovro's eyes widened upon setting his eyes on Nagisa as Nagisa approached him, "Young man?"

"I assume you know the best assassin in the world right. But what are they like?" Nagisa asked the question he had on his mind

"At a glance this boy is not much. But on closer inspection..." Lovro chuckled internally as he eyed Nagisa, "What a bizarre question. Why are you wanting to know, son?"

Nagisa looked at him sheepishly, slightly nervous, "It doesn't. I was just curious."

"Ah, well, in my considered opinion. There can be no question as to who holds the rank of World's Greatest." Lovro began as Bitch-sensei watched the interaction between him and Nagisa curiously from the side, "Of course, professional killers are a secretive lot. They are rarely known by their given name. This one is no exception. Safe he prefers to go by a very particular nickname The Reaper." Nagisa's eyes widened after receiving the name as he proceeded to listen to Lovro, "Mysterious, elusive, cold as ice trails of the dead in his wake. Death in God in it. An assassin from whom no doubt to get escapes. It is said if a killer cannot finish his job sooner or later the Reaper will step in to do it for them."

"Sounds pretty intimidating." Nagisa thought to himself as he looked down, "We can't let this island chance pass by!..."

"Pay attention, young man." Lovro pointed at Nagisa as Nagisa looked at him again, "I will teach you a technique that works without fail."

"Works without fail?" Nagisa wanted to be sure if he didn't misheard it.

"Indeed." Lovro confirmed, "A useful move for all occasions. A gift from an old pro."

-----

The first day of the 3 day trip to the Okinawa island had come. The entire E Class had changed into their summer wear and was gathered on the boat, sailing towards the island. Everyone was having a pretty good time on the boat, enjoying each other's company as they planned out the activities they were going to do on the island. The only exception was Koro-sensei who was suffering from seasickness.

"UGH!" Koro-sensei exclaimed, leaning his head on the railing, "Couldn't we were taking a plane? Ugh, my head..."

Kurahashi leaned her head over the railing to take a better look at the island in the distance, "Oh, I can see the island from here! We're almost there."

"Six whole hours from Tokyo!" Sugino exclaimed, the view of the island making him grin.

"The perfect setting for an all-out assassination." Maehara smirked.

"Okinawa!" The students chorused, looking at the island.

"Nakamura." Y/N called out for Nakamura as he approached her with his phone with his camera turned on in his hand.

Nakamura looked at him, "Yes?"

"Could you take a picture with the island in the background?" Y/N asked, holding his phone with his camera turned on out to her, "I promised my friends that I would send them some pictures of our trip."

Nakamura nodded as she took Y/N's phone from him, "Sure."

"Thanks." Y/N nodded his head at her in a grateful manner and noticed the look she was gave him after setting her eyes on his T-shirt, "What?"

"You couldn't you pick something less nerdy?" Nakamura asked in an amused manner, her eyes set on Y/N's T-shirt. His T-shirt was black and displayed Tony Stark in his Iron Man armor who was holding his amored hand forward with the inscription underneath him which said "Talk To the Hand". To this shirt he wore a dark blue shorts and black shoes.

"Nope." Y/N answered as he smiled at her.

He posed to the picture, making sure to leave the island behind him visible in the background, the pose he took for the picture making Nakamura smile in amusement. She took the picture of him and was about to hand the phone back to him but stopped herself from doing so when Nagisa, Sugino and Kanzaki walked over to Y/N. Y/N seemed to be taken by suprise by their presence as much as Nakamura was as he didn't plan to take a picture with his friends from E Class.

The group of four posed to another picture as Y/N decided to take another picture with the Okinawa island in the background, only this time with the company of his friends. Y/N offered thumbs up to the camera as Nagisa gave peace sign while Sugino and Kanzaki just smiled, standing next to each other. Nakamura wasted no time and took the picture of them.

After taking the second picture and making sure it looked good, she held the phone back to it's owner, "Here you go."

"Thanks." Y/N offered her a grateful nod of his head as he took his phone from her.

Nakamura nodded her head back at him, "You're welcome."

------

The boat had eventually made it's way to the docks and the students from E Class along with it's teachers left the boat with their luggage. They made their way to the hotel they were going to stay at for the next three days where they were assigned to their own rooms, with boys and girls being obviously separated. After leaving all of their luggage in the rooms, everyone went outside and sat down on the chairs, enjoying the time outside.

A chubby man with small eyes walked over to one of the tables and began serving the drinks to the guests of the hotel, "On behalf of the Okinawa resort hotel. Welcome. We hope your stay is a pleasant one. Tropical juice compliments of the house. Enjoy!"

"We are living the high life!" Kouki shouted, raising his glass.

Kimura looked around himself in amazement, "You ain't joking, man, everything's so island-ey."

"A hotel right on the beach. Outstanding and a smorgasbord of structured leisure activities." Koro-sensei said as he relaxed in his seat, wearing sunglasses over his eyes.

Muramatsu stopped drinking his drink and looked at his teacher, "We're saving that you know what till after we eat right now I vote we have some fun island style."

Yoshida smirked at his teacher, "Why don't we all split up into groups like we did on a school trip to Kyoto?"

"Nuruhehe." Koro-sensei chuckled looked at his students, taking off his sunglasses, ""A grand idea. Play Hard Kill hard. "This is how top-notch assassins get the most out of their summer vacation!"

Y/N had a grin on his seat as he held his phone in front of himself as he was sitting at the table with Nagisa, Sugino and Karma, reading the messages he had just exchanged with his friends from America through the group chat of their group.

Y/N L/N: *Two photos were sent*

Y/N L/N: Okinawa here I come! :D

Y/N L/N: With regards from myself, Nagisa, Sugino and Kanzaki. :)

Troy Baker: Lucky bastard

Jadis Jackson: I'm so jealous right now

Samantha Fairbanks: Make sure to have a good time!

Colin McCreary: What she said, pal! Getting an island vacation isn't something you get for free very often!

Y/N L/N: You don't need to worry about me not having fun. Me and my classmates already came up with a way to spend our time in here. I will definitely have some fun :)

Samantha Fairbanks: I'm glad to hear it!

Troy Baker: Make sure to let me know about all the hot chicks and hot dudes you will spot on the beach

Jadis Jackson: Really Troy?

Y/N smiled to himself, taking a sip from his glass of water. If only they knew what was the "fun" he was talking about.

------

The class had split up into four groups as they begun preparing everything for their assassination attempt, making sure to mask themselves as if they were normal people having fun during their summer vacation with their friends. The plan they came up with regarding their group system was that each of the group took turns in keeping Koro-sensei busy while the rest worked on getting everything for their assassination attempt ready.

Bitch-sensei who unlike her students stayed at the hotel had changed into her swimming suit which turned out to be a very skimpy bikini and went out to hang out at the beach, instantly noticing that she was the only person there, "Really. Oh. Damn It! For the love of all that's holy, it's a beach where'd all the hot guys go?"

"I'm afraid the last lot of the guests skipped out about 15 minutes ago." Karasuma explained as he walked over to Bitch-sensei, having stayed at the hotel just like her, "I'm afraid this whole site's been reserved for E-Class shenanigans only."

"They get an entire beach to themselves!?" Bitch-sensei shouted, "I didn't squeeze into this outfit to get ogled by the busboy!"

Karasuma ignored her as he glanced at the plans of the assassination attempt, "This is their most ambitious assassination plot yet. Hard to believe it's going so well."

Bitch-sensei approached him from behind and began poking his face, trying to get his attention, "Would it kill you to ditch work mode? Come on there's a gorgeous baby right in front of you!"

"There's only one thing left to worry about." Karasuma thought to himself as he looked away from the plans and looked ahead of himself, pretending like Bitch-sensei wasn't standing behind him.

It was when grabbed Bitch-sensei and picked her up in in bridal style, taking the blond haired woman by suprise. She looked up at him, blushing, "Oh, hey! Look at you taking charge. This setting really brings out those primal urges." All the magic died a second later because it was when Karasuma tossed her into the water like a ragdoll. She glared at him with murderous intentions in her eyes, "YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I have a question for you." Karasuma revealed as Bitch-sensei looked at him curiously, the glare vanishing from her face in an instant, "You've had more than your share of field experience right. How often does an assassination plan work perfectly?"

A thoughtful looked formed on Bitch-sensei face as she thought about her experience, laying down in the water, "It's pretty rare if you're asking for my professional opinion let me just tell you what these kids have in mind is far too complicated not to go tits up somewhere down the line." A smirk spread over her face, "All in all it's not a bad plan. I'll give him that much. Hell, I'm not just here to work on my tan am I? I'm gone for my share of the spoils when things go south, and they will, I'll be there waiting to take the kill shot."

"However, this goes down. I just want it to work." Karasuma thought to himself, leaving himself in his thoughts.

------

The day was slowly coming to an end as the sun was setting down. Everyone had finished their activities for the day and were gathered on the beach along with Koro-sensei. Koro-sensei was sitting on a chair, fanning himself with a small fan. His students were looking at him with widened eyes, because there was something wrong about him, specifically his face. It was all charcoal black, including teeth.

"Phew! What fun that was!" He exclaimed, "No wonder I'm so tan."

"WHAT'S WITH THE TAN?!" His students asked at the same time.

"How was it even your teeth have a tan?" Y/N asked as he leaned closer to get a better look at his teacher, looking at him in disbelief.

"So much for being able to gauge expression." Okano stated.

Isogai smirked in determination, leaning a bit closer to his teacher, "Have fun while you can sir. Because after dinner it's on."

"Yes, yes." Koro-sensei replied as he threw his arms in the air, getting up from his chair, "The shipboard restaurant. I'm famished."

"You'd think he'd be worn out by now." Muramatsu stated, watching how his teacher begun making his way to the restaurant.

"I'm worn out. How much longer we got to do this. Can't we just kill him already?" Terasaka asked.

"Nah, be patient we'll not come tonight." Yoshida smiled, "Then throw in for some real R&R."

Muramatsu smirked, "So epic. Everything's set up. There's no way we don't have this in the bag."

------

The entire class and Koro-sensei boarded the ship again and were now sitting in restaurant area of it where they were eating their dinner and readying themselves for their most ambitious assassination attempt, yet.

"Neat huh?" Isogai asked Koro-sensei as he held up a drink to his teacher, "We rented out the whole restaurant just for us. We can enjoy the ocean air and eat our dinner in private."

"Can we indeed." Koro-sensei admitted in an amused manner, "Somehow I get the sneaking suspicion you're trying to get me seasick."

Isogai smiled at his teacher, "That's a fair assumption. Weakening the target is assassination one on one."

"Well played, my boy." Koro-sensei praised with a glint in his eye. He took the the liquor filled glass from Isogai and played with it for a bit, resting his head in his tentacle palm, "What is your gambit as infallible is all that seasick or not a target expecting an attempt on his life isn't likely to take it sitting down."

"You look like a bowling ball." His students stated as Koro-sensei's grin widened.

"It's the sunburn isn't it?" Koro-sensei asked, sounding to be pretty embarassed about it.

"Forget your expression we can't even tell the front from the back." Nakamura commented.

"This is getting too confusing." Y/N stated.

"Can you do something about it?" Kataoka asked, "It's freaking me out."

"Have you forgotten students?" Koro-sensei laughed as he took off his hat, "Have you children forgotten perhaps my quirkiest quirk? I can moult!" His skin cracked open and he jumped out of it. He went back to his original yellow skin, now holding his dried dead black skin out for his students to see, "There we go! All better!"

"Um, can't you only do that once a month?" Fuwa asked.

"Or strictly speaking whenever the occasion warrants. But I rely on it sparingly as the energy consumed..." Koro-sensei's words died in his throat when he realized what he had just done. He shrieked in terror, hiding his face in his tentacles.

"Seriously of all the times to put himself at a disadvantage he picks now?" Sugaya asked.

"Sort of makes you wonder why we haven't been able to kill him before," Kataoka stated.

Y/N watched with a sheepish look on his face as Koro-sensei began devouring his food as he was in the process of eating his own dinner. This was it. He and his classmates trained the entire summer for this one moment. They couldn't allow themselves to make a single mistake. He nodded his head to himself in determination. Today was going to be the day when they would hit their mark.

------

After the dinner when the ship docked, the students made their to the land. The students were leading Koro-sensei to a floating chapel far away from the hotel which was going to be the place where their upcoming assassination attempt was going to take place as Koro-sensei was feeling seasick again even after finding himself on the ground as he used a stick to hold himself up.

"Hope you got the most out of dinner." Maehara said, looking over his shoulder at his teacher with a grin on his face, "It may turn out to have been your last."

"Get a load of the spot we picked out." Sugaya smirked as he pointed at the floating chapel ahead of him, "It's a floating chapel. Nice and far from the hotel."

They entered the chapel a few moments later and everyone inside it could feel the tension that formed inside it after Koro-sensei entered it. Koro-sensei began making his way to the front of the chapel, noticing that the students that had won in the finals had their pistols in their hands, ready to use them at any moment.

"Come on." Okajima said, standing next to the TV with Kouki and Isogai, "It's all right. Have a seat and relax."

"Might as well. There's nowhere for you to run now." Isogai pointed out.

"This will be fun." Kouki stated as he held up the remote.

Okajima put his hand on the TV, pointing at it with his other hand, "What do you say we start things off with a little preshow flick?"

Koro-sensei looked at his students with a smile on his face, "I dare say things are about to get more than a wee bit interesting. That's right. Let me see that inventive spirit shine through. Show your teacher a classroom of true assassins!"

------

I wanted to get this chapter done last weekend but I got pretty busy back then and couldn't really sit down and write this chapter.

Have you seen the new trailer for the sixth season of MHA? I'm really hyped for this arc season because War in my favourite arc from the manga and I really hope they will do they do this arc justice. There are so many moments from this arc that I can't wait to see animated. The trailer for the new Don't Hug Me I'm Scared series came out too and I'm really looking forward for this series, because Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is one my favourite web series.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.8K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
54.3K 1K 30
To everyone my name is Aika Tora. To one, I'm Hime. I'm in class 3-E, also known as the End class of Kunugigaoka Junior High School. 70% of the moon...
10K 124 27
Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attending a bottom of the barrel class at a top...
29.3K 940 48
Kaede's Twin!ReaderxKarma Hi, my name's (Y/N) Kayano. While my fraternal twin sister, Kaede, is a famous actress, I'm a famous singer. We were both t...