γ€ο»ΏπŒπ‚π’πŒγ€‘:"And the universe...

By bumble_bee256

MCSM X READER. Reader uses feminine pronouns. In the near future, I will publish a masculine and gender neut... More

𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•“π•¦π•šπ•π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•”π• π•žπ•‘π•–π•₯π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔼ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝℂ𝕆ℕ
𝕀 π•žπ•šπ•€π•€π•–π•• π•ͺ𝕠𝕦
π•Šπ• π•£π•–π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕀
π”Όπ•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•žπ•–π•Ÿ

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣'𝕀 π•‹π•–π•žπ•‘π•π•–

1.1K 32 20
By bumble_bee256

Pain, light-headedness, and fear were all that (Y/N) felt when she was forced to enter the portal. She had never gone into a portal before, so it felt very abnormal to her. A minor headache formed in her head, a case of dizziness washed before her and her body felt like it was being disintegrated and then put back together.

Once the portal teleported to her somewhere else, she fell out of the portal, her back slightly in pain and she felt a figure right under her. She groaned as she opened her eyes, using her arms to prop herself up, her vision slowly went back to normal and she looked at the person under her. Lukas had his eyes shut, groaning in pain, (Y/N) gasped as she quickly got off him. She stood up, stumbling a bit before helping Lukas up. "I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" She asked him. Lukas gently rubbed his forehead as he looked at her, he slowly nodded. They looked around them, lava and hot steamy blocks were all around them, they were in the Nether. It was hotter than (Y/N) expected it to be.

"Where's Petra?" Axel asked, walking up to Jesse. It was Jesse who slammed into her, making Lukas and her fall into the portal. Jesse just gave him an upsetting look. "We did everything we could.." Lukas responded softly. Axel looked at him, confused by his answer. "What are you saying?" He asked. Olivia quickly rushed over, "Jesse? What is he talking about?" She asked, "Because it doesn't sound... It doesn't sound good..".

Jesse frowned, "It was chaos, there wasn't much I could do!". Lukas nodded, "He's right.."

"I didn't see much.. But all I heard was screaming and yelling.. I didn't think.." (Y/N) trailed off, not wanting to finish her sentence. She couldn't help but feel guilty, she heard everything but she didn't dare to turn around. Maybe, if she did, she would've helped them, she could've saved Petra. "Petra is still out there.." Jesse continued.

"I got scared... Just for a second.." Lukas admitted. (Y/N) frowned, it was more than a second. Axel walked over to him with an angry frown. "You got scared?" Lukas took a few steps back. "It wasn't my fault!" He defended himself, however, this didn't stop Axel from getting up in his space. "You got scared, and it's not your fault?"

(Y/N) quickly got in between them, reaching her arms out. "Axel, please, don't start this." Axel's gaze softened but he frowned, he turned back to Jesse. "We gotta go back!" He said, walking back to the portal, Olivia got in front of him, blocking the way. "No! We just have to wait!" She said, "Think about what you're walking into!"

"There's nothing you can do. You'll just end up getting yourself killed!" Jesse said, Axel, snapped back at him. "You don't know that! You don't know!"

"Hey! There she is!" Lukas smiled, pointing at the portal. Everyone looked at it, the purple swirls began to spin rapidly, and the sound of the portal got louder and louder until a figure tripped out of it.
Sadly, it wasn't Petra. Ivor grunted as he got up, dusting his clothing. He looked up once he felt multiple eyes on him. He scowled. "You again.."

A loud growl came from the portal, making everyone yell and fall back. Suddenly, a giant tentacle sprung from the portal, swinging around, desperately trying to grab anything. The tentacles then wrapped itself around the portal and pressed harshly against it, it only took a few moments until it shattered the portal before disappearing. They couldn't believe their eyes, the portal is gone, and Petra is still out there.

"Ivor."

Ivor got up once again and stared at Jesse straight in the eye. "You ruined everything..." He grumbled.

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) asked.

"Don't pretend you don't know, thief! You took my most valuable potion!" He disputed.

"You were the one who made the stupid Wither in the first place! If you never made it, this never would've happened!" (Y/N) argued back. Before Ivor could say anything, Jesse walked up to him and punched him in the face, forcing him to stumble back. 'damn' (Y/N) thought, not expecting that.

"More needless violence... It solves nothing.." He grunts, "Learn the lesson now, or you'll share Gabriel's fate.."

"Is that a threat?" (Y/N) frowned, crossing her arms.

"It's a warning.." He answered. "There's nothing left out there! Nothing but that Wither storm!" He bickers. "Why are we wasting time talking to this jerk!" Axel steps out, "We have to go and get Petra!"

"The girl! I saw her.." Ivor said, "What?" Lukas asked. "While I was running towards the portal, I passed her. She was running in the opposite direction... Such bravery. Of course, there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity. And your friend has crossed!" (Y/N) eyes widened, she was baffled. "You did not just fucking call her stupid... You're a fucking coward.."

"Maybe, but I survived. And that's what counts.." He replied.

"There's more to life than survival," Jesse said.

"Without survival, there is no life. Through that tunnel is a network of mine carts built by the Order Of The Stone. It's your only way out." He explains, pointing behind him. "We should go that way," Axel said. "Time wasting, let's go." Lukas agreed.

"What about you?" Jesse asked.

"What about me?"

"How will you get out of here?"

"I'll use my imagination." Suddenly a high-pitched cry was heard near them, everyone looked around, trying to locate the sound. "What was that?" Axel asked.

"I would wish you good luck, but luck won't carry you through the Nether, you have my sympathies." After that, he pulled a potion from behind and drank. He smirked at all of them before disappearing, only leaving the empty bottle behind.

"Where did he go?" (Y/N) asked. Another cry was heard, but it was closer than before. They all turned around to see a huge Ghast, floating beside them.
"Let's get out of here!" Axel yelled. The Ghast opened its eyes, showing a dark red color before letting out a scream.

"RUN!"

They ran, they ran as fast as they could. They ran through the tunnel, passing burning blocks and passing pigmen zombies who stared blankly at them. They kept running until they reached some railroads that had multiple minecarts, enough for all of them. "That must be what Ivor was talking about!" Olivia said.
After that, a fireball was quick to fly past them, making them run towards the minecarts and hop into them.

Rueben was on the first cart, after that was Jesse, (Y/N), Olivia, Lukas, and Axel. The ghast was slowly getting closer to them, letting out soft cries. "Everybody, hold on!" Jesse yelled as the carts slowly began to move, forcing the Ghast to stay back since there was no room for it to follow them. The carts went through a tunnel, everywhere they looked they saw lava pouring from every side, the air was extremely hot making all of them sweat a little. The railroads went over a huge ocean of lava, it looked beautiful in a way.

"Wow.. the Nether..'' Lukas said in awe, looking around the place. "Yeah... that is a lot of lava... And fire... And other things that can burn you to death.." Olivia added. Rueben let out a squeal and quickly ducked once he noticed what was ahead of them. Jesse looked at him, confused until he looked forward, he gasped loudly. "Oh no!" Ahead of them, they would see the railroads heading straight down, meaning that a deep drop was bound to happen. "Oh, that's a drop! That's a very, very much a drop!" Lukas panicked. "What are you talking about, new guy? What drrrrOh crap! You weren't kidding!" Axel realized.

"I swear if I fall off this stupid thing.." (Y/N) muttered. "Everybody! Hold on!" Jesse yelled. (Y/N) held onto the sides of the minecarts tightly before they rushed downhill, she screamed along with everyone else. It was her first time going to the Nether and she didn't expect it to be on the verge of getting thrown off and straight into lava. The railroad went back to normal, now going straight again and traveling through another tunnel. "Oh no.." Jesse stated, seeing the netherrack that were taking up most of the space. "DUCK!" Lukas yelled, and everyone else ducked in time. Jesse looked back to check up on everyone else but Olivia quickly warned him. "WATCH IT!" Luckily he ducked just in time. He tried turning around again but (Y/N) leaned forward and grabbed the sides of his head and turned him back. "Focus on what's ahead of you!" She yelled.

The carts continued on their way, they thought they were safe until they noticed the huge lava fall that was ahead of them, blocking the rest of the rail tracks.

"Okay, so, I'm not the only one seeing that we're running out of tracks, right?" Axel asked.

"No!" Lukas quickly answered.

"Good!"

Next to the upcoming tracks was a single block that had a lever placed on top of it, waiting to be flipped. "Jesse! That switch! Now! Do it!" Olivia said. Jesse sighed as he carefully leans out on the side of the cart, stretching his arm out. "Oooh, arms don't fail me now...". Right as the lever was in reach, he successfully flipped the switch which resulted in the minecarts stopping right before they could hit the lava.

The netherrack that was under them started to lower, for it had pistons under each block, "Haha, wow. I thought something bad was going to happen there but, heh, I guess everything's gonna be-" Before Jesse could finish his sentence, the tracks made everyone get divided into different rail tracks, startling everyone.

"Whoa!"

"What the hell?!"

"Jesse!"

"No!"

"Whoa!"

"Wait!"

Eventually, everyone got separated, and their cries of surprise became distant and soon quiet, (Y/N) was alone with Jesse being right in front of her. They looked around, trying to find any sign of where the others could be. "Uhhhhhh, Axel, Olivia? Reuben? Anybody?" Jesse called out, but there was no answer. "Lukas? Can you hear me?" (Y/N) tried as well, but all they could hear was silence until they heard a loud squeal beside them. Next to them was another set of railroad tracks and a wall woth many holes separating the two. On that railroad track was Rueben squealing in fear as a skeleton that was standing on the cart in front of him, tried to shoot him. The wall that separated the two tracks was discontinued and the one where Jesse and (Y/N) were turned and got in a closer range with the other track. "Hang on, Reuben!" Jesse stood up, pulling out his stone sword. (Y/N) looked at him with a wide-eyed look, "Jesse! Are you insane! Be careful!".

He swung at the skeleton, it turned itself away from Reuben and toward Jesse, pulling back the string to shoot him but before it could do anything, Jesse swung at it again causing the skeleton to tumble back and fall into the pool of Lava. "C'mon Reuben! I'll catch you!" (Y/N) said, extending her arms out. The pig smiled as he leaped from his cart into her arms, she gently placed the pig onto her lap and gently stroked his back. "You were a brave piggy there, you know that?" She spoke in a baby tone, and the pig happily snorted. Jesse smiles as he sits back down on his cart, enjoying what he was seeing. "Okay, so, remember when I said everything was going to be just fine earlier?" (Y/N) nodded "I know I was wrong THEN but I have a very good feeling about this time--" "JESSE, LOOK OUT!"

A ghast flies right past them, causing them to duck. The ghast was now behind them, followed by the other two that decided to join it, the main one opened its eyes and shot a fireball at them. They ducked but the fireball got reflected from Jesse's sword and hit the ghast back. Jesse, noticing what happened, now felt confident and stood up straight with his sword ready. He begins to hit every fireball that comes their way while (Y/N) leaned down, holding Rueben in her arms tightly, keeping him safe. After a few hits, the three ghasts were officially killed, Jesse sighs in relief before leaning towards (Y/N) and Rueben. "You two okay?" he asks, sitting back down again, they nodded.

"Well, Ghasts are officially crossed off my to-see list. Done with Ghast, never need to see them--"

Another Ghast appeared, "Oooh crap..." (Y/N) sighed with annoyance. "Why must you jinx it, Jesse?" "Sorry..."

The Ghast threw another fireball at them, unfortunately, it hit (Y/N)'s minecart, causing her and Rueben to both fly into Jesse's cart. Reuben successfully landed in Jesse's arms but (Y/N) was struggling not to fall, her upper body was inside while her bottom half was dangling out from the side. "AGH! THIS HURTS!"

"Hold on, (Y/N)! I got you!" He grunted as he grabbed her arms, slowly pulling her into the cart with him. (Y/N) groaned as she officially got into the cart, adjusting herself so she could sit down. The thing was, she was now holding Rueben into her arms...

And sitting right onto Jesse's lap, his arms tightly wrapped around her waist.

The minecart was now heading upward along the railroad, ahead was a huge gap between the two tracks, and the three of them started panicking. "This is bad! This is Bad! This is bad!" Jesse freaked out. "I hate this so much!" (Y/N) yelled. The railroad stopped but the minecart didn't, now they were flying up in the air while the ghast was looking at them without another care in the world. They all screamed, holding onto each other firmly. Jesse used all of his strength holding onto (Y/N)'s waist, kinda hurting her but she didn't care in the slightest. The cart landed back on the rail tracks and soon connected with the Axel's, Olivia's, and Lukas' minecarts, which they didn't notice until now. (Y/N) and Jesse was breathing heavily, she could feel his warm breath aganist her neck.

The three of them quickly whipped their heads and stared at them, mostly staring at the way Jesse was holding her. It was quiet until (Y/N) opened her mouth. "Heyyyy.... You guys." She nervously smiled. "Is.. ha... Is everyone okay?" Jesse asked.

"I mean... I'm not dead, I guess that's pretty good.." Axel said.

"Ditto, ditto with the not dead.." Olivia added.

"I just can't believe that Petra comes down here all the time... This place is awful!" Lukas frowned. "I agree.." (Y/N) replied. After that, there was silence again until Lukas started a conversation this time. "Your throat's going to be sore later, Axel." he chuckled.

"Why?"

"I'm just saying.. Wasn't that you doing all that screaming before? Sounded like you were really shredding your larynx.." Lukas teased.

"Oh yeah. I heard that too, really high-pitched? Kind of like a squeaky piston?" Olivia joined, smiling.

"What? No, shut up.." Axel said, now embarrassed.

"Hey, speak for yourselves you fraidy-cats. Reuben, (Y/N) and I handed ourselves just fine. Isn't that right you two?" Jesse said, peering over (Y/N) shoulder. Lukas turned back around, raising an eyebrow at them. Reuben just rolled his eyes while (Y/N) just smirked. "Hmm.. I don't know, Jesse, you may have been the one doing all the fighting but you were screaming like a little girl," (Y/N) giggled, Jesse frowned, now placing his head on her shoulder. "Pff, what? No, I'm pretty sure it was YOU who was doing all that screaming... "AAAA... SaVE Me jeSSE!'.." He mimicked, trying to copy her voice but failed miserably. (Y/N) slightly bump his chin using her shoulder, he let out a small 'ow' as he recoiled his head back. "First of all, that does not sound like me, and second of all, I was NOT yelling for you to save me!"

"Hmm, pretty sure you did."

"Okay, WHEN?"

"When you were dangling off my cart.."

"I was not yelling for you, Jesse"

"Okay, but you definitely was going to."

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was to-"

"Can you guys shut up, you sound like an old married couple arguing.." Axel mumbled, making the two get quiet. However, (Y/N) still had a smile on her face while Jesse turned his head away out of embarrassment. The rest of the ride was quiet, no one dared make a peep, they finally reached a netherrack island that had nether fences going around it, making it look very fancy.

"Can you throw up... Like, inside your body?" Jesse asked as they walked up a set of stairs leading up to the top of the island. "Uh-huh. I know because I just did, about five times.." Olivia answered. "Ew.." (Y/N) whispered. Once they reached the top, everyone looked at it in awe. "Wow.. look at this place!"

"All these tracks converge at this point, you could probably get anywhere in the world from here.." Olivia asked, looking round. Jesse did the same until he noticed the obsidian blocks with the purple mist in the middle. "There's the portal!" Jesse pointed, "This is what Gabriel was talking about.." Lukas said, walking up to it.

"That's our way out!" Axel said as he walked towards it, ready to enter the portal. "It must lead to the surface." Olivia said.
"The surface is also where that creature is." Lukas reminded everyone, this made Axel stop in his tracks and tense up. He stared at the portal with a huge look of concern and fear. "He's right, we have no idea what we're walking into. It could be dangerous.." Jesse agrees.

Everyone was quiet, they looked at each other, wondering who's gonna be first to step into the portal. Lukas looked over to Axel, who was the closest to the portal. "Thanks for being so brave, Axel."

Axel snapped out of his trance. "All right. I'm gonna go, I'm going, I'm going right now.." He began to stall, everyone stared at him. "Like, right right now.."

(Y/N) sighs and walks up to him, "Listen, Axel, it's okay to be scared-"

"I'm not scared!... I just need to make sure I have everything I'll need.." He interrupts, patting down his body. "I'll go first." Jesse said, cutting between the two. Axel looked at him, his face covered with relief but a mix of hesitant. "That's not what I was saying.."

"I'm going." Jesse firmly saids. "Well, if you absolutely insist.." He said as he stepped out. Jesse now stood in front of the portal, he sighs. "Well.. see you guys on the other side, I guess.."

"Be careful.."

"Thanks, Jesse.." Without hesitation, Jesse walked into the portal. The portal made mysterious sounds until teleporting him completely. Once again, everyone was quiet for a few seconds. "So.. who's gonna go nex-" Lukas started but Axel interrupted him by immediately going into the portal. Soon, everyone else joined in too.

.

(Y/N) stumbled out of the portal, groaning as her feet hit the small pool of water. She looked around, they were back on the surface, but it seemed like they were in some kind of forest. She followed the rest as they walked up to the nearest land. "Where are we?" Olivia asked, Jesse looked up at the night sky, the stars were shining bright, peaceful. He also noticed the mobs that were walking closely. "In the dark, in the middle of nowhere.."

"Maybe we should bed down for the night, it's dangerous to be out when it's this dark." Lukas said. "I thought we were headed toward a temple.." Axel said.

"We're looking for a giant building, it should be pretty obvious." Olivia stated.

"Ivor said-" Lukas started. "Ooooh, "Ivor said". Well, then maybe this is the temple." Axel interrupts, then turns to Olivia with a grin. "I'm being sarcastic.."

Olivia sighed and shook her head. "Axel.. come on.."

"The order wouldn't build all that track for nothing. It's gotta be here somewhere." Jesse said, Lukas nodded. "Yeah. That's what I was thinking."

"Uh, I was agreeing with you so... I don't know what you're talking about.." Axel rolled his eyes. (Y/N) looked at him, confused. "Someone's grumpy today.." she mumbled, thankfully no one heard her.
"We have to build.. Uhh.."

"Uhhh"
"Shelter,"

"Shelter! I was going to say shelter.."

"I say we build a treehouse" Olivia suggested. Axel disagrees. "That'll take forever and we'll be exposed while we do it. We just need a quick and dirty hut."

"Look, whatever it is, we gotta do it fast." Lukas said, making the two give him a glare, Lukas steps back. "What?"

"In a hut, we won't know what's coming until it's knocking on our door!" Olivia pointed out.

"A treehouse is going to be spider town. I hate spiders." Axel argued back.

"Let's build a hut, it won't take long." Jesse decided. Olivia looked at him with disapproval. "It's not-"
"That's it, Olivia. Jesse made the call." He grins. "We should get started.." Jesse said.

.

"All that work, and we're still eye level with monsters that are going to try to kill us!" Olivia complained. The hut was complete, it wasn't the prettiest thing but it was durable for the night. Axel groaned, "It's done, it's over. We aren't talking about it anymore.."

"We could have maybe done a multi-level thing, but... it's too late now. I mean, it's... it's cool.." Lukas said before everyone walked in. "Let's keep it together, guys." Jesse said. (Y/N) was the last one who entered so she shut the door behind her and sat somewhere between Olivia and Lukas. Jesse went over to the middle and made a fire using his flint and steel before sitting back down. The only one who wasn't sitting was Axel, he was pacing around like he had something troublingly his mind.

Silence filled the room, everyone just kept to themself, trying not to overthink or what happened the past few hours. (Y/N) leaned against the wall, pulling her legs close to her chest.

Her stomach was starting to hurt, the last time she had a good meal was in the morning before going to the treehouse. Now, here she is, sitting in a dirty hut, in fear that a massive monster could arrive at any second and eat all of them, starving, AND to top it all off, the pressure of having to save the darn world from it. She took a few deep breaths silently, she tried to clear her mind, she can't think too much of the past or she will have a breakdown, but she also can't think too much of the future or she will stress out extremely. She quietly groans as she leans her head on the wall, she doesn't like the silence, it makes her thoughts get loud. Luckily for her, her wish has been granted.

"Oh man!" Axel said, interrupting the silence. "What?" Olivia asked, looking at him. "I'm going to tell you something, you have to promise not to freak out." He said.

"What is it?"

Axel turns around with a huge smile on his face, holding a couple of cookies on his hand. "I have cookies." This made everyone smile, finally something to eat after a long day. "One for me.."

He walks over to Olivia and handed her a cookie. "One for Olivia."
He looks over to (Y/N) and hands her a cookie, "One for (Y/N)". She smiles as she takes the cookie, giving him a small 'thank you'.

"One for Jesse." He said, handing it to him. "Thanks Axel," He smiles gratefully. Axel then went to Rueben and dropped the cookie in front of him. "And one for Rueben."

Right as (Y/N) was gonna take a bite, she glanced over at Lukas who was farther away from everyone else. He sat at the corner. keeping to himself, she could tell that he was starving like crazy by how upset he looks. She noticed that Axel didn't go over to hand him a cookie as well, she looked back at him she saw that Axel was empty handed, giving Lukas a strange look.

"Sorry, Lukas, I only have four." He apologized. However, by the tone of his voice, he didn't seem to be really sorry.

"Oh, no, it's... it's all right. I'm not the hungry anyways." He dismissed, but the way he was clenching his stomach told them otherwise. "I'll just grab something in the morning, or something.."

(Y/N) looked at her cookie and back at Lukas a few times, thinking for a bit before making a decision. She got up and walked towards him, he looked confused on why she was heading towards him. She crouched down and reach the cookie out to him.
"Here, take it." She smiles.

He looks at her, mouth slightly open and eyes wide. He stuttered as he shook his head. "No.. I-I.. I can't take this, you're hungry."

She scoffed. "Yeah, but the way you're holding your stomach tells me that you need the cookie more. C'mon Lukas, I'll be find, just take it." She continued to smile sweetly at him.

He stared at her for quite some time before slowly taking the cookie out of her hand. "Thank you.. (Y/N).. I really appreciated it." He beamed, eating the cookie afterwards. She nodded as she went to sit back down, only a little closer to Lukas this time.

"That was for you, (Y/N), not him!" Axel said grumpy, crossing his arms. She didn't say anything to him, she didn't even make eye contact either him. She just sat down and stared at the pretty fire near her.

However, she felt a different pair of eyes staring at her. She turned her head to see lovely emerald green eyes staring right into hers. Jesse looked at her, a frown was on his lips. (Y/N) tilted her head, raising an brow.
"Jesse? Is something wrong?" She asked.

Hearing her voice made Jesse snap out of his thought, he blinked a few times before immediately getting up and walking towards her. He bent down and placed the cookie in her hands. "Here, take mine.." He whispered. (Y/N) shook her head, "Jesse, I just said I'll be fine." She said, trying to give him back the cookie.

He didn't listen, he just leaned closer to her with a small smile. "Please, I insist."

(Y/N) softly sighed and accepted the cookie, but before Jesse could go back to his original seat, she broke the cookie in half and handed him a piece. "See, now both of us and eat." She smiles. Jesse stares at her for a moment before chuckling and taking the half piece. "Thanks.." He said as he went back to his seat.

The slience resumed again for a few seconds before Olivia broke the slience.

"If you had to... which would you rather fight. A hundred chicken-sized zombies or ten zombie-sized chickens?"
This made (Y/N) giggle, she looked up, wondering who she asked that too.
"Choose wisely.." Jesse grinned.

Lukas let out a small chuckle. "Uh.. that's a good one. Let me think.."

"How can you guys joke at a time like this? Petra is still out there! She's all by herself... There's nothing funny about that. " Axel complained.

Immediately the mood shifted back to a cold, negative mood.
(Y/N) smile turned into a frown, she really tried to put her spirits up but with everytime Axel opens his mouth, he just makes it worse.

"Petra wouldn't mind at all." Jesse repiled. "She'd want us to keep our spirits up."

"If I were, I'd... I dunno. It feels wrong.." Axel said sorrowfully, facing away from everyone. "Listen.. Axel, I understand that what happened at Endercon with Petra is making you upset. But, we have to keep positive about this, we have to keep going for Petra.." (Y/N) said. Axel didn't respond, he just stood quiet.

"Fine, then, we should get some rest.. we gotta start looking for this temple as early as we can." Lukas said, standing up. "Now, my guess is, if we start at the portal and kind of split up--"

"Whoa. What are you doing?" Axel interrupted. Lukas looked at him, offended and confused. "Did I do something to you? I'd really like to know because you keep getting on my case for what seems like no reason."

"He's trying to help.." Jesse said, turning towards Axel.

"See?"

"I'm sorry, Jesse. I'm not gonna sit here and listen to this guy telling us what's what.." He scowled

"I'm just trying to get ready for tomorrow.." Lukas explained. "You're the only one wearing that stupid jacket, don't tell us what to do.."

Lukas glared at him, looking more pissed off than ever. "Take. That. Back."

"Can't, wouldn't."

"You know what, I get to wear this jacket because I know how to build. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to break things.." Lukas threatens him.

Axel just rolled his eyes. "You're threats don't scare me, now that we know how you really are."

"Jesse.. your friend is way out of line!" Lukas said, turning to him. "I wasn't gonna bring it up, but I can only take so much." Before Jesse could say anything, (Y/N) spoke up.

"Axel, please, stop making this situation worse than it already is.."

"What? He threatened me!" Axel tried defended himself, but (Y/N) wasn't buying it. "You were the one who caused this in the first place."

Once again, Axel just ignored what she said and walked towards Lukas with a hard glare. "Haven't you done enough damage for one day? Petra might be dead because of you." He said as he pushed Lukas harshly, almost making him fall but he stood his ground.

(Y/N) had enough and quickly stood up. "Axel! Enough! You're acting like a fucking child. He didn't do anything wrong, stop blaming him for everything. It's getting so annoying.."

"You're taking this too far, Axel.." Olivia added, standing as well.

"I don't have to take this.. Listen, why don't I just leave and let you guys hash this out?" Lukas suggested. (Y/N) quickly marched towards Lukas.

"You can't leave! There's pently of mobs outside and with that Witherstorm eatting everything makes it even MORE dangerous!"

Lukas looked at her, he still had a glare on his face. "I can take care of myself. It's what Axel wants, right?"

"But that's not what I want! I want you to stay here with me, with us. Please Lukas, don't go!" (Y/N) pleaded, you can hear how stress she sounds by just hearing her voice. After hearing those words come out of her mouth, Lukas face soften. He wanted to say something but he wasn't able too.

"Let him leave if he wants to leave..." Axel said abruptly.

Jesse finally spoke up. "You're not going anywhere.."

Axel frowned. "But Jesse.."

"Thats enough, we're all on the same team now. He's staying."
Everyone slowly calmed down after that, sitting back down quietly. This time, Lukas sat much closer to the fire and much closer to (Y/N). He tried not to make it obvious about it.

After everything that happened today. he knew that he could trust her the most. Since they first interacted, she has been nothing but nice to him. He could tell that she genuinely cares for him, and all the evidence about it is there. She explained to Jesse how he was helping her and that he could be trusted, how she helped him escape from an iron golem, and how she just defended him from Axel and didn't want him to be in danger.

This made Lukas happy, extremely happy. He finally has someone who he knows has his back, no matter what happened in the past.

In the past competitions, the other Ocelots members would always tease and bully them about everything but Lukas was always the one who didn't say anything. He never snapped at them, or throw any mean comments at them. But, sometimes he wishes that he called out Aiden and the rest. He cares for his members, but he doesn't appreciate the way they treat the others.

Lukas looks over to (Y/N), he knew her for years but never had the courage to talk to her or her friends. He would sometimes glance at her whenever he's doing his build in the past building competitions.
Even if he's too shy to admit, he finds (Y/N) to be very attractive. He likes the way she smiles, how deeply she cares about her friends, how loyal she is to them but won't hesitate to call them out if they're doing something that is bothering her. He is extremely grateful that he got to know her more, it's the main positive thing that happened today.

"Zombie-sized chickens.." Lukas answered, looking at Olivia now. "That's what I'd fight..."

"Why's that?" She asked.

"Because I'm starving..."

Thunder was heard above them, they could hear the sound of rain hitting the ground outside of the hut. It's a good thing that they were able to convince Lukas to stay or else he could've gotten drenched.

"Thanks for keeping me around, Jesse.. you too, (Y/N).." Lukas said, slightly smiling.

"Yeah.." Jesse responded, (Y/N) just nodded at him, smiling back. "Don't worry, Lukas, I got your back.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sunrise finally arrived, the birds were happily chirping outside, as if there was nothing wrong in the world. It's officially morning, meaning that the 6 of them must continue with their long journey.

(Y/N) was sleeping peaceful against the hard floor. It took her a while to go to sleep, the ground was very uncomfortable and her thoughts were still lingering closely, but luckily, she was able to catch a few Z's . She was sleeping on her side, using her arm to support her head, it's a miracle that her arm hasn't slept yet. (Y/N) quietly groaned as she felt two hands on her side, slightly shaking her.

"(Y/N)... it's time to wake up.." A soft voice spoke above her. She groans with annoyance as she tilted over, now laying on her stomach, refusing to get up. Once again, the two hands pressed against her and shook her, making her grunt. "You have to get up, we're leaving.."

She sighs, "I don't want too... this might be the last time I'll ever be able to sleep.." she whispered. The voice stayed quiet for a bit, she felt their hands rub gently along her back. "Please... let me sleep more.." She pleaded. They sighed before pushing her, more harshly than before, forcing her to crack her eyes open. Her vision was blur, she had to blink a few times until things came into focus. She turned around and stared at the person above her. It was Olivia, looking down at her with a frown. "Oh.. Good morning Via.."

Olivia chuckled at the nickname, she then grabbed her arm and helped her sit up. "Sorry for waking you, but everyone else is already up. We need to start searching for the temple.." she said. (Y/N) looked behind her to see Lukas and Jesse already up. Lukas was leading against the wall while Jesse was struggling waking up Axel. (Y/N) let out a small yawn, stretching her limps out. "How long have you been awake?' (Y/N) asked. Olivia shrugged, "For a few minutes, Jesse was the one who woke me up. DId you sleep well?" She asked. "Ehh.. a little bit.. Thanks for waking me though.." She smiled, Olivia smiled back and whispered "No problem.."

After Jesse was finally able to wake Axel up, everyone headed outside with Jesse being last, closing the door behind him.

"So, where are we gonna start?" (Y/N) asked, crossing her arms. "We should start heading this way, the temple shouldn't be that far. C'mon." Jesse said before taking off, everyone following close behind. Axel and Lukas were walking closely together until Axel gave him a side glance and sped-walk away from him. Lukas sighed and stopped walking, staring at the ground.

Jesse and (Y/N) walked up to the blonde guy, they tried to shed light onto the situation. "Listen, don't worry. Axel will get over it." Jesse comforted, (Y/N) nodded. "He's probably just stress out with what happened.." She explained.

"But still. The way it all went down wasn't cool.." Lukas frowned.

"Give it time, he'll come around." Jesse said.

"Yeah. Plus, if he says anything out of line, I'll call him out. Okay?" (Y/N) smiled. Lukas chuckled. "Yeah.. thanks you guys."

They continued walking through the forest, it was quiet yet pretty peaceful. You could hear faint animal noises nearby, the wind blowing through the trees, the birds that flew near them singing their little hearts out. They looked around, hoping to find something.

"Hey! There's something over that way!" Lukas said, standing on a higher ground. "What is it?" Olivia asked, curious. "Some kind of building! I think.." Lukas repiled.

"Let's get a closer look." Jesse said before they walked towards the direction Lukas was pointing at. They came across a wall that had vines all over it, they carefully climbed through the vines and stood on top of it. They looked up to see an abandoned, broken down building, it was huge. Even with it's missing roof and moss growing around the blocks, it still looked majestic.

"This has to be the place!" Jesse exclaims. Everyone then jumped from the wall and onto the ground, now standing in front of the entrance of the building.

"What is this place?" Axel asked.

"That's what we're trying to figure out." Olivia answered.

"It's the temple of the Order of the Stone.." Lukas said.

"Lukas, are you sure?"

Jesse pulled out the amulet that Gabriel gave him, (Y/N) stared at it, she completely forgot that he had it. He aimed it up higher and stared at the symbol of the building then back to the amulet. "He's right, look." Jesse said, motioning them to the amulet.

"Wow... we're really here.." (Y/N) gasped. "Do you think they're in there?" Olivia asked as they all walked in, (Y/N) shrugged. "I doubt it.."

"Let's go in and find out."

They walked through a dark tunnel, with only a few torches that lit up a few spots. There were multiple spider webs on the walls and ceiling as well.

"Let's just all be careful.." Jesse said. "If you spot anything, call it out. We don't have a lot of time.."

"Isn't it weird that dispensers are carved to look like spooky little faces? What do you dispense little guy?" Axel said, most of them didn't even notice that there were dispensers around them until Axel mentioned them.

"Iiiii get the feeling that we don't really wanna find out.." Olivia replied, uncomfortable.

A noise was immediately heard, it sounded like a mob. Jesse extended his arms so everyone wouldn't walk any further. "Get behind me." He demanded before walking foward. They kept walking once they heard a strange noise again, making them tense up.

Rueben, however, got too scared to stay in one place and immediately started running. Jesse gasped and ran after his pig, this made everyone secretly freak out and run after Jesse, not knowing that they stepped on a pressure plate.

When they stopped running, a gate immediately shut behind them. In result, they yelped in surprise. "That's probably not a good thing.." Axel said.

On cue, sounds started coming from the dispensers that were on the wall. This only mean one thing, they were ready to fire anything that was inside of them. "Aw, come on, dispense faces! I thought we were friends!"

"RUN!"

Arrows immediately shot put from the dispensers, they quickly ran through the hallways, they were able to dodge every arrow that was coming their way.

They reached to a safe spot that was between two hallways. There was nowhere to go, the dispensers just kept on shooting their arrows nonstop. Jesse, panting heavily, said "We're trapped!"

"We activated the dispensers with that pressure plate. If we can figure out a way to trigger it again, I'll bet that'll shut 'em off." Lukas spoke. "Yeah, but, how are we gonna do that?" (Y/N) asked.

"There's a crafting table. Maybe, we can make something useful." Jesse suggested. "Out of what? We don't have anything. All of our tools and materials are back home." Olivia said.

Jesse thought for a moment. "All right, everyone. Empty your pockets. Let's see what we've got to work with." Everyone quickly huddled into a close circle before pulling out items from their inventory.

"I have a few sticks left over from building the shelter last night." Lukas said.

"I've got some flint. And... a piece of string." Olivia said after.

"All I have are some chicken feathers I picked up after that chicken machine exploded.." Axel repiled.

"Uhh... I have left over black wool from our Enderman build. Some sticks, and... dirt.. that's it.." (Y/N) shrugged.

"Let's see... I've got some flint and steel, a sword. Oh, and some string from a spider that I fought in the woods eariler." Jesse finished. Everyone stared at all the items in front of them, what are they suppose to make with all these items?

"Strings, sticks, flint, wool, and feathers.. What could we make?" Olivia asked.
"Oh! Wait, you can make a bow and arrow, or a fishing rod. They can easily reach the pressure plate without risking us getting hit!," (Y/N) suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea.." Jesse said, grabbing a few items and placed them on the crafting table. He moved them around until the items fused together and created a bow and he did the same thing for an arrow.

He smiled victoriously as he grabbed the and bow and pulled the arrow back, aiming it at the pressure plate. "Let's do this."

Once he made sure he had the aim right, he fired. On the first try, he was able to hit the plate which immediately stopped all dispensers from shooting anymore arrows.

"All right!" Lukas cheered.

"Let's go, you did great, Jesse." (Y/N) smiled.

"The Dead-Enders luck is changing!" Axel added as they walked further through the hallway. They entered a room that had multiple bookshelves around them, It gave them a little bit of deja-vu.

"This... must be their enchantment room." Lukas assumed. They slowly walked in separate directions, staring at the thousands of books. "Doesn't this look like Ivor's creepy basement?" Axel questioned.

"Huh... No wonder this place is giving me some deja vu. It totally does look like Ivor's dusty lair.." (Y/N) observed. All the books were covered in dust, it physically pained her to see all these books mishandled and left to rot. She only recently got into reading, she isn't a huge bookworm but she still loved to read from time to time. It's a good way to help pass the time.

Jesse noticed a book that was opened, it was laying underneath a spotlight. He leaned towards it and began to, read it aloud. This made everyone stop what they were doing and walk towards him.

"The battle was fierce, but the Order of the Stone emerged triumphant, saving the land and ensuring that peace and prosperity would reign forever."

"Well... not exactly forver.." Lukss scoffed.

However, the next thing that Jesse read made everyone shocked.

"These five members... five friends. Together, would give so much to gain their rightful place, as five heroes. They would author their own end. They would slay a dragon."

"Wait wait wait! So... You're telling me that Ivor was a member of the Order of the Stone!?" (Y/N) said. "That... actually explains many things.."

"The stories never mentioned him..." Olivia added.

"This is so crazy..."

"He's a coward, and a creep. But a hero!" Jesse remarked. "There must be a reason he's never been mentioned."

"Maybe he was different back then.. Olivia suggest.

"Maybe they kicked him out." Axel added his opinion. "Man.. I can't believe you punched a member of the Order of the Stone!"

"I... What the hell... They lied to us... They lied to the whole world! How could they?! How many lies are they keeping from us? Did they even slay the Ender dragon?!" (Y/N) yelled frustrated, Jesse looks over to her. "Hey, The Order might not be what we thought they were, but Petra is still out there. That monster is still out there."

"Jesse's right. We need to focus on what we came here to do." Lukas agreed.

"Where do these stairs go?" Olivia asked, who they realized was further into the temple. They walked towards her, they looked at the white spiral staircase. "They go up." (Y/N) smirked, proud of her little joke while Olivia just playfully rolled her eyes.

"Only one way to find out."
One by one they walked up the stairs, once they reached to the top, they all gasped.

"Now this is cool."
Most of the walls were broken down, you could see the sun shining so bright in the sky. There was a huge map aganist the wall along with a table filled with many levers and a snall glass lamp on top. A pedestal stood beside them as they walk in, it seemed to be missing something.

"Wow.." Lukas said with amazement.

"What happened to the walls?" Axel asked.

"More like, what happened to this whole place?" Jesse joked.

"This must have been where they met!" Olivia concluded. "So where are they then?"

"Gabriel said that once we find the temple, the amulet would lead us to the Order of the Stone." Jesse said. "Well what are you waiting for? Pull it out then!"

Jesse took the amulet out from his inventory again and rose it up high with a huge smile on his face. Everyone gathered close, staring intensely as they waited for something. They expected something dramatic to happen, something that they never seen. But instead, disappointment began to set in as nothing happened.

"Is... something supposed to happen?" Olivia asked.

"Well, that was a let down.." Axel mumbled.

"There's got to be something we're missing. Look around and see if you can find anything.."

Yet again, as always, everyone went to separate directions.

(Y/N) slowly walked around the run-down place. She couldn't help but wondered what happened to this place. It's been heard that the Order stopped meeting up with each other for years, but honestly she didn't think it was true. How can a group of friends, who were so close, just stop seeing each other. She didn't understand that, she thought that at least a few members have visted this place, but seeing how unused and dusty this place was, she started to believe overwise.

She looked over to the table that was holding all the levers, curiosity got the best of her and she went towards it. There was 5 levers in total, she tilted her head as she stared at them.

She carefully placed her hand at one of the levers before flipping it. A noise was heard, she looked up to see three glass blocks to be lighten. They were surrounding the huge map by it's side. She then flipped another one and then only two were lighten.

She understands now, it's a puzzle. "Hey, Jesse, can you please help me with this!" She called out.

"Yeah?" He asked as he walked over. She pointed at all the levers and then at the map. "Can you help me solve this puzzle? I have a feeling that these levers has to do something about helping us find the Order." She explains. He looked at the levers and then nodded, "It's seems like you're right. Cmon." He then flipped on the levers which caused the bottom two to light up but the ones above to shut down.

It took them a few minutes to figure it out, at times they would think that they're close to solving it but with a flip of the wrong lever caused them to start over. But finally, once Jesse flipped one last switch, the lamp in front of them turned on and a white ray pointed through the pedestal and onto the map. They both gasped in astonishment, however, it felt like something was missing. (Y/N) walked around the table and stared at the pedestal, it seem like something was supposed to be placed there. She looked back at Jesse who was also looking at the pedestal with the same idea.

"Jesse-"

"On it." He said, as he read her mind. He quickly ran over and placed the amulet inside of the pedestal. The white light hit the amulet in the middle, which caused it to glow up and two lights from the red and green crystals appeared and pointed on different directions of the map. Everyone stared at the map, their eyes widened and with a look of awestruck.

"It's absolutely incredible!" Olivia gasped. "How did they build this? Okay, now I'm impressed."

"This looks like some sort of tracking system. It's the order! It's showing where they are right now!" Jesse realized.

Lukas walked in front of the others. "Look, we don't know enough about how this thing works. Maybe the amulet only tracks them when they're on the surface. Or maybe it doesn't work when they're in the Nether. We have to go off of what we DO know." Lukas commented. Everyone quietly agreed with them, they only just got the darn thing to work, they still have a lot to learn about using it.

"Petra is relying on us. That Wither storm is still out there. We KNOW that Gabriel was trying to tell us something." Jesse paused for a bit. "We've got to find the Order of the Stone.."

"Well.." (Y/N) begins. "They're only a green light and a red light.. Gabriel said Sorens been missing for years. So, I'm assuming that these two lights present Magnus and Ellegaard.." She explains. The rest walked closer to the map, especially Axel and Olivia.

"Let's head out." Jesse said, but Lukas shook his head. "I'm not going with you guys. I have to stay here." They turned around and just stared at him.
"What? Why?" (Y/N) asked.

"If I know Petra, she's probably doing everything she can to find this place. She's still out there, she has to be.."

"But what if she didn't make it?" Jesse dared to say.
"Don't say that!" Both Axel and (Y/N) Scolded him.

"You guys.. Jesse's right. Petra might be ...gone" Olivia frowned.

"No, don't you dare say that. Petra is a strong woman, she's alive, I just know it. You can't just lose hope like that! I agree with Lukas, someone has to stay in case she arrives. In fact, I'm staying with you, Lukas. It's very dangerous to stay here by yourself." (Y/N) said. Lukas gave her a small worried look, "Are you sure, (Y/N)?" She didn't response, she just nodded.

As (Y/N) walked towards him, Lukas spoke again. "If there's even a small chance she's alive... I have to stay. Go, get help. (Y/N) and I are gonna focus on making this place safe before nightfall. This temple is very big though.. Even with (Y/N)'s help, it's gonna take us a long time to fortifying it. If, uh, maybe one of you guys could hang back with us?"

"Sounds like Olivia have you totally covered while me and Jesse are out finding Magnus." Axel smiled, patting her on the shoulder. Olivia looked at him with a small glare.

"'Finding Magnus?' You really think that's how it's going to go?" Olivia then stepped foward. "We need Ellegaard, she's the world's greatest engineer. She'll figure out a way to stop that thing."

"We're trying to DESTROY it, and when it comes to 'destruction', Magnus is the master." Axel protested. Olivia and Axel both walked to the side of the map, staring intensely at Jesse as they tried to make their point.

"You're a smart person, Jesse, and obviously the SMART thing to do is to go get Magnus."

"I.. heh, think Axel meant 'Ellegaard' there, Jesse."

"Uh, no. I don't think I did. Pretty sure Axel meant 'Magnus'"

"Jesse, the point is you should be going to Ellegaard's. It's the clear choice to make."

"You've got to come with me."

Lukas leaned over to (Y/N) and whispered to her. "Are they always like this?"
(Y/N) softly scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Oh, you have no idea, Blondy.."

"You're my best friend, Jesse!" Olivia said.

"It's you and me, like always."

"Think about it, Jesse."

"This is more of a gut ca-"

"GUYS GUYS, please... enough with the bickering. Just let Jesse think.." (Y/N) said, rubbing her forehead to push back the headache that was forming. They looked down in shame as they stayed quiet. Jesse looked at the two, by the look on this place you can tell that he was really thinking hard about it.

Finally, he walked over to Olivia and smiled. "Olivia, you and I are going to Ellegaard's."

Olivia snapped her head back up, her face full of excitement. "Awesome!"

"Axel, you stay here with Lukas and get the place ready for when Petra shows up." Jesse said. Axel didn't look happy, "What? With that guy?" He pointed at Lukas.

"I'm... right here.."

"C'mon, Axel. For Petra's sake. Plus, (Y/N) is gonna stay too, so, it won't be bad. Right?" Olivia said. Axel let's out a sigh and stares at the ground, kicking a nearby pebble. "Yeah... okay.. I'll stay.." He mumbled.

Jesse did one last turn to (Y/N), "(Y/N), are you SURE that you wanna stay here?" He asked. "Yes, don't worry about me. I'll make sure to make this place safe and protect when you come back." She said, giving him a wink which made him ease up and smile.

Right as Olivia and Jesse start to head down the stairs, a loud deep rumble as heard near them. The sky went into a darker color for a moment, it startled everyone. "Uh, guys?"

They looked out through the broken walls and gasped. The Wither storm, in all it's glory, was close by, eatting everything.
They almost forgot how horrifying it looked, it sent chills up their spines. They could hear the sound of trees breaking, maybe even faint screams. The storm was covering the beautiful sunset, waving it's tentacles around. It even looked bigger than before.

"...Please hurry.." Lukas pleaded.

_________________________________________

Now, this chapter was originally planned to be posted on June 8, but then I got very tired so I wasn't able to finish the rest of the chapter. But finally, I'm glad that I'm able to post it now!

I got a little lazy somewhat towards the end, so please forgive me on that 😭.

I do wish this chapter was longer but I wanted the next chapter to be dedicated to Lukas and Axel. So, it had to be a little shorter.

I wish I could just write season 1 faster because I already have SO MANY IDEAS for season 2! But for now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Here are some incorrect quotes that I made through a website and thought were funny. BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 60 16
A story about 2 childhood bestfriends who have finally decided to become lovers instead of the friends they have been this whole time. Y/n = Your na...
10.1K 373 5
Y/n L/n a young Minecraft enjoyer like many other people on Earth/popular Minecraft Streamer. Not only is he a fan of the basic Minecraft but also th...
81K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...
39.1K 1.3K 18
Thantophobia (n.) the fear of losing someone you love. "We all have our own reasons for forgetting how to breath..." Y/n is terminally ill. Although...