IN LOVE WITH MY ASSHOLE BOSS

By anoint201

After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

chapter 5

459 14 0
By anoint201

I wanted to drop Gift at our neighbor’s  house, but he won’t stay, so I decided to take him along with me.

I arrived at the office as early as 5:00am; the whole place was still very dark. The security guy opened the gate for me after I told him about the meeting between my boss and some delegates.

I switched on the office light, lay Gift on the long sofa in the office and then started cleaning the place. Gift slept off earlier on our way to the office, and considering how far our house is from the office, my hands hurt alot.

I finished cleaning and arranging the office at exactly 5:56am; I was exhausted, so I sat on the office couch and slept off.

For some unknown reason I felt relaxed, and that caused me to sleep off. I didn’t know how long I slept, I just know that I felt good sleeping in his office. When I opened my eyes I saw Mr Micah sitting on his office seat; he was writing down some things on a paper.

I guessed he was preparing the documents for his meeting in few hours. The more I watched him work, the more I couldn’t resist taking more peeps at him. Mr micah is 9 years older than me; I am currently 18 and he is 27 years old.

“what are you staring at” he asked.
I was shocked he noticed me staring; I had thought that he was too focused on his work to even notice that I was awake.

He looked up and his gaze shifted from his work to me; I was so shy and so couldn't stare at him.

“me? I wasn’t staring at you, sir” I said.

He gave me the very look that is given to one who is lying; I guess he caught me red handed and my pretence won't do.  I looked up and saw a painting above his head, on the wall.

"Who said I was looking at you, I was only staring at that" I said and pointed at the well illustrated gallery.

He turned to face the gallery, he looked at it, and then back at me; then he stool up, leaned on his table with his hands inside his pocket.

“oh, then tell me what you like about the painting” he said.

I looked at the painting, but couldn’t tell what I liked. It was the painting of a naked African woman.

I just couldn’t place why a business man would choose to display a naked picture of a woman on his office wall. It felt racist, and cheap to me, but telling him that will definitely get me to loose my job.

“I love the natural beauty of the woman, and how much she self appreciates herself. She had folds on her stomach as a result of child bearing, stretch marks on her laps; coupled with her fallen breasts.

Most women will hide those memories and time caused effects inside their clothes, but the simple minded, gorgeous woman decided to flaunt her flaws while retaining her smile.

I love her courage more than anything” I told him.

He just looked at me, but said no words. I wanted to ask him why he had the picture there, but I couldn’t just do that.

“whatsoever his reasons are, it’s all his business” I thought.

"Ummm, is that enough reason for her to unclan herself and make pictures out of it; self appreciation can be done in other ways other than showing your nakedness to the world," he said

Thinking about her said, it is right, but then that doesn't change the fact that the world won't buy the idea; nakedness is now considered to be a form of body empowerment.

"One can also project themselves as hot and sexy without having to dress like a lot, or unclaning themselves in public, or don't you think so? He asked.

"I know so, but you men believe that well covered ladies arent sexy and hot, you always prefer the naked and half baked ones" I told him.

"Yes most men are like that, but that doesn't make it all right" he said.

"You inclusive, you party around with unclan ladies, and most men even slap and fondle their ass in public" I told him.

"Does that mean that you will run wild and even be half baked just because guys love it, what does that make you then? That equally shows that you have no respect for yourself; you are naked not for body empowerment, but because you want to prove to people that you are hot and sexy. If you truly respect yourself as a human, then you have no need to prove anything to anyone, not even your sexiness or beauty; if you truly know it, then that is all that is needed" he said.

"Yes men love to see naked ladies and slap the ass, but that doesn't mean that you have to let yours be seen or used as a play thing for hungry deranged, obnoxious men" he added.

"What is your definition of body empowerment" he asked.

At that moment my mind went blanked and I couldn't say a thing; he gave me an assignment to find out truly what it means to be "bodily empowered and how to achieve it".

I sat down quietly, and watched as he went back to his seat and continued with his work. Half way he looked up again and spoke to me without staring at me.

"To you, what is your take about naked girls, do you see yourself dressing naked or half naked" he asked.

Honestly I have never thought of that; I had lived my life in self pity and all, and this is the first time that I am hearing about this, and from a cocky guy.

"Meanwhile I don't like my girl dressing wayward" he said

"As if, I had heard stories of how he parties and club with half naked and even fully naked girls. He sleeps with most of them; Eliza even once showed me a video of him kissing the ass of a fair and blonde girl in her early 20s.

"Hypocrite" I exclaimed

"Who is that" he asked and looked up at me.

"No body, sir" I said and quietly say on the sofa as I waited for the delegates to arrive.

I waited patiently for his clients but saw non up until 10:00am; I was angry that he lied just to over work me.

I was so hungry, but I didn’t bring anything to eat; I only brought Gift’s breakfast. I don’t usually have breakfasts, but today feels so different; I don’t know what is suddenly wrong with my appetite.

I waited patiently till 10:00 then I stood up to go, but he won’t allow me. Immediately my stomach made noise; all he did was to look at me and ask if
I didn’t eat before coming to work.

“Is it not your fault? You called me out of the blues to tidy the office and make preparations for the coming of your visitors" that is exactly what I wanted to say, but then that wasn't what came out of my mouth.

"I was in a hurry, and so couldn't prepare breakfast for myself” I told him.

"And what were you hurrying to achieve" he asked.

"To get to work early, you called remember? I said

“wait, are you blaming me? An adult is supposed to be responsible for their actions; grow up and stop blaming others for your decisions" he said.

I felt so bad that he talked to me that way, and I blamed myself for agreeing to work for an asshole like him.

“I quit, i said

He laughed hard and maliciously, stood up and started walking towards me. 

“I knew that is what you will say next, so I prepared this contract”

I was surprised because I didn’t know of any contract, I couldn't recall signing any one. I looked at him and the file on his hand.

“Rule number one: I am not in any circumstances and for any reason allowed to quit until I repay him all that I owe him.

Rule number two: Failure to comply with rule 1 will warrant me to pay a whooping sum of 10000 dollars for defaulting.

Rule number three: he is free to add any more rules as he wishes.

After reading the second rule I felt so disgusted; it felt more as if he planned from day one to keep me here as his slave.

He said I should sign the contract which I refused to do, and then he threatened to hold my son until I pay him all his money.

“you can’t do that, that is kidnapping you know” I said

“who cares" he says as he walks majestically towards me”.

It struck me immediately that I must have mistakenly made a deal with the devil. I wanted to carry my brother and run away but he won’t let me; he held my hand so strong, and retrieved Gift from me.

He gave me until 24 hours to go bring his money else I will sign the contract.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn’t; I rushed to him and knelt down, and begged but he won’t heed to me.

Micah’s POV

I came into the office that morning to behold kylie’s beautiful face on my couch, but without a pillow. My heart bleed so much just thinking of how much her neck must hurt her.

I couldn’t believe I made such a fragile girl to come to work very early just for my selfish gains. I knelt down close to her and watched her beautiful sleeping face. I couldn’t get enough of it, so I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and took  beautiful pictures of her.

I couldn’t resist making a video too; I kissed her soft cheek, and made few minutes video of us. Immediately she turned; I couldn’t risk she catching me in the act, so I covered her with my jacket and went to work on some important documents.

There she awakes; even her awakening moment is so electrifying; I couldn’t believe I waited this much to bring her close to me. If only she knows for how long I have loved her, her tough face just couldn’t let me approach her.

The day I found out that she and Mrs. Mimi are neighbors, I was so excited. It felt like fate was on our side when I found out that she was in need of a job, and Mimi was in need of a leave. The deal them struck itself.

It pains me so much that I have to keep up with this mean boss attitude as that appears to be the only way I can keep the love of my life beside me.

KYLIE'S POV

I rushed out to look for where to find money but I found none; I didn’t have friends, and the only one closest to me happened to Elizabeth and she doesn’t have that kind of money.

Many thoughts ran through my mind, I thought of giving my virginity out to some random guy in exchange for money but I just couldn’t.

It was already getting late, and I still haven’t found the money; so I had no other option but to agree to be his slave until I pay him completely. Yes I know that my decision wasn't the best, but then I had no other option.

Besides I am only becoming his secretary, and not his lover, even though I was sure that he will abuse his power in one or two places, but then I was sure that I will survive.

My rent was expiring and I wasn’t earning a lot since he was collecting 30% of my salary every month.

I couldn’t afford to pay yearly rent again; so I begged my landlady to collect monthly pay from me and she accepted.

Things were tough for me; house rent, water bill, electricity, plus daily transportation and all; at least before I had three part-time jobs that were paying well, but now I have one.

In no time my landlady refused to allow me pay monthly rent again, she wanted all and I couldn’t afford that at the moment. I wanted to beg my boss for some loan, but considering his past behavior I couldn’t. Who knows, he might ask for my organs this time around.

Each time Mr Micah had clients he would want me to serve them drinks and snacks; and in order to save face he would purchase a very beautiful clothing and shoes for me to wear.

The change in appearance sometimes made me feel like a corporate cleaner. In most of the occasions his business partners admired me, each time they complimented me, Mr Micah will tell them that I am married with a kid.

I don’t know what he gains from doing that; what I don’t even understand is who told him that I am married.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
452K 13K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
1.7M 50.2K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
138K 7.7K 30
True love never dies, it all induces when Kathy has a little crush on her neighbour Ryan who is goofy, and a very enchanting boy, but it turns out. T...