Philosophy Sensei | Graphics...

Oleh PlatLia

Welcome to Philosophy Sensei! This is a tutorial book where I will be giving some advice on making graphics... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
General Advice
Fonts List
1-Transparent Glowing Text
2-Where to get renders?
Requests
#1-Matching Colour Schemes
#2-Messy Covers+Title Placement
#3-Colours and Filters
#4-Placement for Banners
#5-How To Stick To A Happy Mood With Saturated Colours
#6-Where To Find Pngs
#7-Where to find backgrounds?
#8-How to make an angsty cover+How to add more depth to a render
#9-Where to get overlays+how to use them?
#10-How to make text interesting?

3-How to download png/texture packs?

453 12 2
Oleh PlatLia

It has been brought to my attention that I have actually never described how I extract pngs/textures from packs I've downloaded online. That... is a pretty big blunder in my opinion. (Thanks to @Draken_de_kalbo for telling me about it!) So I'll be teaching how I do it!

Just some notes: this works for most packs that I have seen. There would be some where they would include the link directed to get the pack in the description, so just follow the instructions there and you'll be golden. This will also require you to download an app in order to do this(it's just how I do it. If you've found another way to extract textures/pngs already that works well for you, take this as a piece of trivia!) I'm also an iOS user, so the way this would look like for people using other brands would look different, so this is just a heads up if it doesn't look completely the same!

Now for how I extract textures/pngs from packs! Today I'll be using a png pack from DeviantArt user 'Siguo' as the example, it's called '#09 Png Pack by Bai' for those who want to know. And as you've read in the paragraph above, you will also need to download another app for this method to work. The app in question is the 'Documents' app:

Step One: Once you've found a pack you want to download, I recommend copying the link to it(if you're on the DeviantArt app) and pasting it into a browser. This step is null if you're already using a browser to hunt for packs, of course.

Step Two: You would usually see the button 'Download' on the site. Tap it, and you'll receive a prompt that looks like this.

Step 3: Tap the download button, and wait for it to download! The file in question is usually a zip/rar file, so don't be too worried with you see 'zip' at the end of the file name instead of 'rar'.

Now what happens next is something I'm not completely sure about, for people who aren't using iOS, so a word of warning for those who aren't iOS users for the remaining steps.

Step 4: You would see this blue pop up at the bottom, in your tab.

Tap on it and you will see this.

(This isn't the only place you'll see it, though. If you take a peek into your 'Files' app, you will also be able to see the name of the pack in there as recently downloaded!)

Step 5: Now tap on the top right button, the sharing one, and you may have to scroll all the way to the right to see the icon for your 'Documents' app.

Tap on it and you'll see this next:

Make sure to tap on your 'Downloads' folder before tapping on the extract button on the top right!

Step 6: If you go into your downloads folder, the extracted folder will have the same name as the zip/rar file that you have downloaded initially from the DeviantArt page like so.

Now, just tap on it and you'll find the pngs ready to be used!

I hope that this chapter has been easy enough to understand. It has been a few months since I've last published a chapter and I'd like to apologise for it. However, do expect another chapter from me soon as I now have enough new fonts collected to warrant another font list chapter! Other than that, feel free to ask me questions if this chapter confuses you/if you have any questions about graphics making in general.

Thanks for reading this and have a great day/night!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

156K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
95.3K 2.5K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
38K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...