Robin: Assassin

By FemaleNightwing

When Robin is fed up with all this stuff about the team acting like he's a kid. He later disappears after a i... More

Chapter 01: Pains
Chapter 02: Truths
Chapter 03: 6 years
Chapter 04: History/Past
Chapter 05: Old Friends
Chapter 06: News
Chapter 07: Unexpected
Chapter 08: Manipulation
Authors Notee!!
Chapter 09: Emergency
Chapter 10: The File
Author's Note
Chapter 11: The video
Chapter 12: Mental

Authors Note

7.1K 132 16
By FemaleNightwing

Hey fellow assassin children. I just wanted to let you know that I made a new cover for this book that I felt would be more.... cool. Because hey, it looks cool. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not updating in a while, sports man they take a lot of time. But I will be planning on updating soon, let me know in the comments how you think this story is going so far and I want to know the truth. Be honest. I want to know what my readers think of my book. Anyways, sorry for interrupting your story. I will not waist anymore of your time, good bye.

VOTE |NOT FORCING|

KEEP READING

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS |BE TRUTHFUL, I WANT YO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK|

AND REMEMBER.... KEEP CALM AND GET TRAUGHT!!

|SHADO|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 24 1
Tony gets hurt and loses his memory, He thinks he's 12 and some old secrets come out.
200K 7.4K 19
After the Death of the Flying Graysons, Richard Grayson is missing. Batman goes to investigate Tony Zucco and meets a young vigilante going by, Robin...
37.5K 1.4K 21
After six months, they've finally succeeded in capturing Robin. With little to no lead and no idea who "they" are, Batman and the world of heroes att...
337K 8.6K 41
Batman and the Justice league are going on an off earth mission; Alfred's sick and Bruce has no idea what to do with his kid's, he know's if he leave...