LetzChat

By Alpha_Creator

A story with a twist ;) [This is now a book apparently xD] [Thank you for those who read this as an unofficia... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
[Other story]
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
[Other Story]
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Arc II
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
[Other Story]
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
[Other Story]
Arc III

Chapter 20

1K 51 26
By Alpha_Creator

_____________________________

| ⌖⎅ |

• 5:55 am •

⌖⎅
How are you? :DD

You
Did you just send me a message at five in the morning?

⌖⎅
Oh
Have I awoken you? :(

You
Pretty much
But I'm fine

⌖⎅
That's good to see :))

You
Since you're online, I have a question

⌖⎅
Yes ^v^)
Is there anything I can assist you with?

You
You told me to go in the wooden door when I was being chased down by a hunter
But when I entered there, I was in some sort of another dimension
What was that about?
We're you watching me the whole time?

⌖⎅
The answer to that question is not only me is watching
But millions of people are

You
Wdym

⌖⎅
The game of manhunt was recorded live, my dear :)
Though, do not fret. The Mr Beast has publicly apologized for the incident you had

You
I see...
But you didn't answer me about the dimension thingy

⌖⎅
That is for another time
:)

____________________________________

[Y/n] sat on th bed as she looked at the screen confused. 'Another time? What the hell are they talking about?' She can't help but feel wary.

"Hermosa, why are you up so early in the morning?" The [h/c] haired woman was startled by someone's morning voice. She notices Quackity entering the room, rubbing his eyes for a bit.

Quackity stayed for the night to guard- to be a help to her. If she needs something, he'll quickly get into it. He could call the Butler anytime if he's struggling with a task.

'Hermosa?'" A notification from the phone woke me up," she gets off the bed.

"You should lay down more," the man went to her side.

"I'm okay now," she says. "No need to baby me. You can sleep more if you want," she added.

"It's fine," he says, covering his mouth as he yawns. "I'm going to assume that you want to walk to the dining area so I'll go ahead and get ready."

She hums, "I'll do the same."

The room has two separate bathrooms, one in [Y/n]'s room and one in the living room. How did George manage to afford such a luxurious room? After minutes of getting ready, the two started heading toward the dining room.

[Y/n] wore something simple, an oversized shirt under a cardigan that oddly smells like someone, some jeans and her shoes. The man beside her however wore a white button-up shirt that is tucked in black dress pants, along with black shiny shoes. He wore a cap hat as his sleeves were folded under his elbow.

She swore she saw muscles-

The woman shook the thought out of her head as she looked at the man. He looks like a bodyguard of some sort.

They reached the dining area and sat at one of the tables. The Butler arrived with their food already done, "here is your breakfast for today, ma'am and sir. I hope you're doing well now," he says.

[Y/n] nodded, "thank you." She says as the short man's eye on the butler as he is walking away.

"He seems to know our time schedules..." Quackity mumbles but the [e/c] eyed woman hears him.

"I mean, this is a like, five-star hotel. The employees must have been preparing breakfast for people who woke up at this time," she says, taking a bite of the bacon.

"Say more, we didn't get a chance to do the hang-out thing." He let out a chuckle.

"Well, do you want to hang out with me for the rest of the day?" [Y/n] asked. "Of course if only you're not busy."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yup, Karl suggested doing a surprise voice or face reveal if we won. But since something happened... I kinda feel bad," she sweatdrop.

Quackity blinks, "there's no need to feel bad, miss [Y/n]. Got your name from George by the way-... I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable," he says.

"He has a stream today, he can't hang out with you." A hand was placed on the woman's head. She looked up to see Karl. The brunette man noticed the cardigan, "oh, so you have the cardigan."

"This is yours?" She looked at the cardigan. "Do you want to have it back?"

"It's okay, you can keep it, " he smiles at you.

The black-haired man crosses his arms, "go away, Karl. I could always change the schedule-"

"We're going to have a lore today, Quackity. What do you mean you're going to change the schedule?" Karl does a deadpan face.

Quackity just sighs while her [e/c] eyes looked over back to the man. "It's alright maybe another time."

"Wait, I have an idea," Karl says as they begin to whisper at the two while the Butler tilted his head at what is going on at the table.

"Uhmm," Quackity started. "Will miss [Y/n] be fine with that? We didn't even inform them others yet," he says.

Karl replied, "it's... A surprise for everyone." He smiles at the two while the two sweatdrops. "What do you say, miss Persephone?"

[Y/n] sighs, his proposal is very good. But she hoped that it never backlash or cause trouble to him and Quackity in the future. "Alright, I'm in."

Karl cheered as he was about to hug the woman but he suddenly get pulled harshly at the collar by Quackity.

"Quackity-" [Y/n] watched as the poor man was being dragged away.

_______________________________

"You know what Wilbur, fuck you and fuck you!" Quackity exclaimed to the brunette man.

Wilbur just grins, "is that the best you can insult? Oh Quackity, you poor thing." He teases the little man.

The lore was thirty minutes in, after the argument, Quackity's character could be seen walking away from the man. He let out a groan of frustration, "fuck him and fuck his life- woah!" He didn't even realize he went off in the wrong direction and right now, he's in the middle of the forest.

"Don't tell me I'm fucking lost," he mumbles as he turns around. He let out a flinch when he saw the character standing a few meters from him.

[Y/n's skin is similar to the Other Story [Story 2],]

"You should watch your profanity," she said. [Y/n] almost forgot to click the voice recorder. She still thinks if her joining the lore is a good idea. Plus she mysteriously has access to creative mode.

The man scoffs, "profanity? You sound like Badboyhalo- wait, who even are you?" He asked her.

"I am... Persephone, I wander in this forest," she says to him. "But if you have no business here, go. You're bothering the animals," as she was about to walk away, Quackity went in front of her.

"D-does that mean- you haven't seen the outside world yet? " Quackity almost slap his hand on his face. He almost melted at her roleplaying voice, it's just simply soothing.

The [h/c] hums, "I haven't."

"Then why don't I tour you Las Nevadas?" Quackity offered. "I'm sure you'll enjoy it," he says.

"I don't associate myself with mortals, but for today, I might make an exception." She says that made the black-haired man cheered.

As they walk towards Las Nevadas, the man is trying to strike a conversation. "Say, your clothing is... Not really what people wear this day," he said.

"What is a goddess doing here?" The two heard a voice and turned around to see a figure.

"Foolish!" Quackity exclaimed, "nice to see you again. This is-"

"I'm aware... How are you out? I thought XD-" Foolish was cut off by her.

"Let's not talk about it right now, Foolish." [Y/n] says to him. The two, Foolish and her, haven't really introduced themselves to each other yet. The two were only given a script.

"R-right..." Foolish sweatdrop.

"Wait did I hear that she's a Goddess-"

"Anyways!! How about I show you somewhere else, I remember you don't like sudden changes!" The totem started guiding her somewhere living Quackity behind.

Quackity just stood there stunned as he watch the two walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
28.4K 2K 49
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
5.2M 45.7K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
140K 5.2K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...