Chapter 24

For everyone who hasn't watched the tales of the SMP yet, here's the list of who plays each character.

Karl Jacobs (Karl)
BadBoyHalo (Lord Sebastian)
Ranboo (Butler)
Quackity (Drew P. Wiener)
Technoblade (Sir Billiam III)
Nihachu (Lyaria)
Sapnap (James)
Fundy (Oliver)

[Y/n] introduced herself as Agatha

_________________________________

[Y/n] stood there in shock as she looked at Lyaria's decomposing body. Everyone is talking among themselves while the [h/c] haired woman is lost in thought.

The killing has already started but something is wrong. Lyaria is already dead but Drew is still alive. She remembered that Drew was killed first, but why is he standing there talking to other people?

Something is wrong.

She then felt herself getting gently pulled away from the decomposing body. She looks at her side to see James, "are you ok, Lady Agatha?" He asked softly.

"I am still in shock, but I'll be fine." She smiled slightly at him. [Y/n] wasn't technically lying when she said she was in shock.

"We cannot let anyone know what happened here, so I'll just buy everyone's silence," Sir Billiam says as he gives everyone a gold.

Everyone went to a different area while the butler took care of the body. "Miss Agatha," Lord Sebastian called her. "Why don't you tell us something about yourself," he suggested.

"I am divorced," [Y/n] says nonchalantly.

Everyone was silent as they look at James then her, then her then back to James.

"He's not my ex-husband," as she said this, everyone sighed in relief. " but I will admit, I do kinda miss him." She looked away from them.

"I mean, you and James quite look good together. Maybe you two should get married," the old man Oliver said with a chuckle.

The two blinks before their faces turn slightly red. James cleared his throat, "let's not make Lady Agatha uncomfortable."

Her [e/c] glanced at the certain commoner, noticing that he is shivering quite a bit. She let out a sigh and went up to him.

Drew noticed her and grinned, "hello miss Agatha-" he stopped talking when she took off her cape(?) And wrapped it around him.

"I'm doing this because I don't want to see your buttocks hanging around, it's distasteful." [Y/n] says then went back beside James and Karl.

"Agatha, you could've at least told me that the sight of the commoner is bothering you. I could've taken care of it," Billiam says to her with a smile.

He then flinched when they locked eyes. When he looks at those [e/c] eyes, he feels like he's being judged. Like those eyes know everything.

"It's alright, sir Billiam. I'm sure you are under stress about our situation right now," the [h/c] says with a small smile. "Let's look around, maybe the killer left traces."

"The killer?" Karl asked her.

"Miss Lyaria can't be dead so suddenly," she said. "So there must be a murderer among us, or maybe inside of this mansion."

"Okay, then let's not split from each other. In that way, the murderer cannot do anything just yet," the brunette man stated.

Everyone walked and look around. [Y/n] hasn't forgotten what DreamXD has told her. She still needs to find that nether star. She only hoped that it was around the building and not inside that room.