{ HIS STRANGE ADDICTION } Lea...

By l1v1ng_d34d_

*TAKES PLACE IN THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: The Beginning (2006) After a new girl moves to her dream town in... More

!Introduction!
(Chapter 2) The Obsession.
(Chapter 3) Should She Stay or Should She Go?
(Chapter 4) the Unexpected Visitor
(Chapter 5) No Time, She Has To Choose.
(Chapter 6) Oh Now Can't She Stay For a While?
(Chapter 7) Is It Too Soon?
!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
!New announcement!

(Chapter 1) The Move In.

2.3K 34 6
By l1v1ng_d34d_

It was an awkwardly quite and lonely drive to my new house.  The roads were very empty, not a house in sight, and if there were, the lights were out, and it was abandoned.  I sigh as I tiredly stare off into the dark night skies.
Soon, I finally spot my house not far in the distance.  "Oh finally!"  I yawn with a bit of excitement.  I park my truck in the old gravel driveway, and step out of it.  I breathe in the Texas air, and sigh of relief.  "Better get some rest...i'll start unpacking tommorow."  I walk to the bed of the truck, and grab my air mattress, along with two pillows, a cover, and my fan.  I walked inside the old house, and flipped on the light switch,
which surprisingly worked.
I walked upstairs to my room, and switched on that light, which also worked.  "That's a relief."  I laugh as I lay my stuff down, and started pumping up my mattress.  Once everything was set up, I decided to get some rest.  I woke up around 4 A.M., due to something banging at my door.  "What in the hell...?"  I ask, as I yawn and get up to go see what it is.  I open the door, and a man ran past my house.  "HEY!" I shout, and chase after him.  Soon, I end up in the woods, with the man still in sight.  "STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! DICK!!"  I shout at him, until I see a house, a big house really, it looked abandoned, but the man ran inside. "I'm sure with that big of a house he's got family. Oughta give 'em a peice    of mind."
I storm past the tall grassy fields on the gravel road to the house.  I banged loudly on the door.  "HEY!!"  I shouted. Soon, a man in a wheelchair came to the door, I backed up as he opened it.  "The hell you want?"  "That man came to my house trying to break in!"  I pointed at the man who I chased, standing in the middle of the room, he looked scared.  "Tommy?"  The man in the wheelchair asked.  "Hell if I know his name, whoever he is, best stay away from my house, or so help me."  I threatened.  "I'm sorry about that, say, did you just move here?"  "Yes in fact I did."  "Well why don't you come inside, we'll introduce ya to the family, we're the only people in this town."  He smirked.  "What do you mean by that...?"  I ask.  "Come on in, we'll tell ya about it."  He backed up and let me in.  The man that stood there ran down to a basement looking place as soon as I walked in.

Leatherface's POV:

I don't know who this woman is, I didn't think she'd be so aggressive though.  I was only curious about who lived in that house now, I thought we were the only people who lived here...  But there was something about that girl...I didn't think of her the same as I do these other people, this girl was really pretty.  Her voice isn't so bad after she stopped yelling.  But I knew what Momma and Uncle Hoyt were gonna make me do...maybe I could set her free tonight...without them knowing.
I grabbed my chainsaw and went back upstairs and sat in the floor as always, waiting for Momma to call me in there to do something with that girl. 

I heard her talking to Uncle Hoyt, she was...laughing too?  Maybe Momma won't make me do something to her?  Or I thought, until Momma started talking about me, I got ready as she soon yelled,  "THOMAS BROWN HEWITT GET IN HERE!"  I got up and walked to the room, as the girl stared at me with her bright eyes, I couldn't help but stare at her in awe.   My mind focused on one thing, her.  I was so distracted I didn't hear Momma talking to me.  "What the hell are you doin' boy!?"  I snap out of it, and sigh, knowing what I had to do. 

Y/N's POV:

The man wouldn't stop staring at me, it was like he was admiring me in a way.  The woman yelled at him as he soon snapped out of it, then came towards me. I panicked, due to the fact that he was like four feet taller than me, plus he had a chainsaw with him. I tried backing away but another man that seemed to be a sheriff stopped me from behind, as the other man known as "Thomas" grabbed me.  "LET GO OF ME YOU DICK!!!"  I shouted, hitting him, hoping that he'd let me go.  We soon went to that basement looking room that I had saw him go into.  He threw me down the staircase, as I hid the wall with a thud, and passed out.

(!END OF CHAPTER ONE!)

Word count: 831

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 7.8K 66
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
966K 30K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 281K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
5M 449K 93
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...