𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗟...

By Riahbear2000

𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽, 𝖠 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖫𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾�... More

1|𝗔 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿
3|𝗔 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲
4|𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗜𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀
5|𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
6|𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 & 𝗔 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸
7|𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁
8|𝗜 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗧𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
9|𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻 𝗔 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
10|𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲
11|𝗔 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱
12|𝗔 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗼𝗿 8
13|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲
14|𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗚𝗼
15|𝗔 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗧𝗼 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱
16|𝗦𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄
17|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗔𝘂𝗱𝗶
18|𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗜𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝗲
19|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲
20|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀
21|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗹
22|𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
23|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴
24|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻
25|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁
26|𝗣𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
27|𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗱
28|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿
29|𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
30|𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗲 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱
31|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝗿𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻
32|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝗿𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱

2|𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

5 0 0
By Riahbear2000

𝖱𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗉

That's when I hear someone clear their throat. I look to my right and there he is in all his sexy glory. God definitely took his time with him. He's tall maybe 6'5 he has dark brown hair that's combed to the side neatly. He has pale skin and the prettiest icy blue eyes. He looks to be in his mid to late 20's he's older than me. He's dressed in an expensive black suit and shiny black dress shoes. He says May I? I say you may
____________________
❁𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫❁

he sits beside me and he says I've never seen you before. I say we've only been in London for a week. He says we? I say me and my sister. He says What's your name? I say Cloud and you are? He says
Arcadius what brings you to London? I say we were looking for a fresh start. He says how old are you? I say 20 and you? He says 26 come he holds his hand out to me. I hesitantly take it and he pulls me up and he leads me through the sea of people. We eventually get to a set of stairs and he leads me up them. He leads me down the hallway and to two dark wooden double doors. He unlocks it and he pushes the doors open allowing me to walk in first. He follows behind closing the door's behind us. He says sit anywhere you like I decide to sit on the sofa. He walks over to his in office bar and he says pick your poison. I say Do you mix drinks? He says I will for you I say how about a margarita? He says Strawberry? I say yes please he walks over to the fridge and he takes out strawberries. He starts mixing it and it's not long before he walks over with it and it looks amazing. I say thank you he nods at me and he walks back over and he pours himself a glass of scotch. That's when he walks over and he sits beside me. We spend hours talking and I find that I really like talking to him. It's not long before it hits 3 in the morning and he says let me take you home. I say I don't want to burden you. He says Nonsense come he stands and he holds his hand out to me and I take it. He leads me out and back down the hall. He leads me down the stairs and back through the sea of people to the exit. We finally make it out and he leads me down the street to a Silver Maserati. He opens the passenger side door for me and he helps me in. He closes the door and he walks around to his side and he gets in. He starts the car and it roars to life that's when he drives away. I give him the address and he puts it in his GPS. It guides him to my house and we pull up in front after an hour. He parks and he says I want to see you again I say you do? He says I do I say give me your phone. He gives it to me and I put my number in it. That's when I say I'll see you later and I get out and walk up to the front door. I unlock it and I go in and close and lock the door behind me. I go to my room and I undress and I collapse in my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.6K 6
𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒊𝒃𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒏, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏.....𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓...
260K 10.3K 48
Complete ✔️ "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐤𝐚?" 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐢 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜...
190K 5.6K 36
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝘼𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖...
349K 15.6K 31
What happens when a Mob Boss meets the woman ordered to kill him?