Swim While You Still Can. Fre...

נכתב על ידי otaku_blank

I'm new at this. Don't have high expectations. This is going to have some smut/ lemon so if you are an innoce... עוד

Chapter 1: Rei on the Swim Team
Chapter 2: Rei's Brother
Chapter 3: Rei's House and Family
Chapter 4: Home
Chapter 5: A Night with Rei
Chapter 6: Morning Sadness
Chapter 7: Gou's plan
Chapter 8: Cookies for Rin
Chapter 9: Nagisa
Chapter 10: Texting
Chapter 11: Kisumi
Chapter 12: Gou's family
Chapter 13: Volleyball Tournament
Chapter 14: Tournament Day 2
Chapter 15: Date with Rin
Chapter 16: The Party
Chapter 17: Aftermath
Chapter 18: Letting Time Pass
Chapter 19: Second Year
Chapter 20: Free Futures
Chapter 21: Samezuka's New Member
Chapter 22: Owning Up To Your Mistakes
Chapter 23: Who Are You?
Chapter 24: Explaining
Chapter 25: Thats Sweet
Chapter 26: Parents
Chapter 27: Triangles
Chapter 28: Dorm?
Chapter 29: Why Would You Do That?
Chapter 30: Apologizing
Chapter 31: Haru x2
Chapter 32: Wet
Chapter 33: School?
Chalter 34: Disconnections and Confessions
Chapter 35: Hide and Go Seek
Chapter 36: Dinner
Chapter 37: At Night Do What Night Calls For
Chapter 38: Morning
Chapter 39: In Tokyo
Chapter 40: Nights like This
Epilogue

Authors Note/ Disclaimer/ Extra Info

4.8K 19 0
נכתב על ידי otaku_blank

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Free Iwatobi Swim Club or any of the characters and plot of the show. I do not own some of the things the characters say and I do not intend to sell any of this for money and is purely for amusement and a way for me to waste time. I hope that's good enough because I don't know how to write a disclaimer. Please support the official release.

Okay so like is said in the mini description. I'm new so don't expect much. Also I do like to hear comments and votes/likes. I also really don't care about hate and it makes me laugh that some people take time to write hate like why waste your time if you hate them that much. I'm kind of writing as I go along but I have some ideas and obstacles already kind of flowing. Anyway so ya I found some people were hard to ship like Nagisa and Rei because I just ship them too much to ship them with anyone except each other. So ya they are like my OTP. I wrote this purely because I like one shots but I like a little bit of plot. So I have a little plot but it's pretty lame and in general it's all about the swim club boys. There will probably be some smut and/or lemon and so if you want just skip over it or suck it up. So ya I'm kind of a crazy fangirl who can be kind of perverted at times when it comes to writing smut. I will probably be updating ever day or once every two or three days but I will try to be updating a decent amount. Chapter lengths are probably going to be all over the place and inconsistent. But other then all that hope you enjoy.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

278K 8.4K 35
Since she was a young girl, Hana Etsumi has held a fear of the water. Enticed but afraid, Hana grew up keeping herself a safe distance from the water...
137K 4.8K 54
It all started when (Name) transferred to Iwatobi from Tokyo. She had a lot of reasons to why she moved out of the big city; health complications, a...
52.7K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...
662K 30.4K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...