Wrestling One Shots

By marlananicole

It's all in the title. Smut included. More

Sexual Tension-Roman Reigns
Birthday Boy-Roman Reigns
Risking It All-Drew McIntyre
Not This Way-Jon Moxley
I'll Come Back To You-Roman Reigns
I'm Home Baby Girl-Roman Reigns
I Miss You-Drew McIntyre
He's Back-Jon Moxley
Pregnant-Seth Rollins
Older Man-Roman Reigns
Confessions-Roman Reigns
Return of the champ-Roman Reigns
Mr. 400 Days-Roman Reigns
Loving The Enemy-Jon Moxley
Can't See You-Roman Reigns
500 Days-Roman Reigns
Cheating-Jon Moxley
Roman 2 Reigns
600 Days-Roman Reigns
Styling The Drip-Seth Rollins
One Year Later-Seth Rollins
Back On The Saddle-Roman Reigns
Grown Up-Roman Reigns
Daughter of a Drug Lord-Jon Moxley
Need-Roman Reigns
1000 Days-Roman Reigns
Eradicated-Dominik Mysterio
Daddy's Back-Randy Orton
Daddy's Back Pt 2-Randy Orton
Daddy?-Randy Orton, Roman Reigns
Mogul's Chase-Swerve Strickland

"Freakin" In Love with Him-Seth Rollins

1.9K 38 0
By marlananicole

It was no secret around the workplace that a certain visionary had your heart. He laughed ta your jokes, and gave the best hugs in the entire company. 

You and Seth had been friends for years, and every day that you think you can get over him...you can't. You know he would never go for you. You just wish that he could see how much better you are than any other woman on this planet.

It was Saturday night, and you didn't have to be on the road for a house show so you decided to stay in. What you didn't expect was for your doorbell to ring so late at night. You set your ice cream down, and make your way to the door where you see it's Seth. 

"Seth...hey. Everything okay?" You ask him, and he shakes his head. He was standing in grey sweats with a black hoodie and his hair was wet. "Come on in." You move so he can make his way into your home. "Want a drink?" 

"Do you have any coffee?" 

"I can make some." You tell him, and he nods before settling himself down on the couch. You start the coffee and wait until it's fully done to go bring him a cup. 

"Thank you." He says, beginning to sip on his cup of coffee. "Sorry to turn up like this. I just didn't know what to do." 

"You can always come to me." You tell him, beginning to rub his back up, and down. "Want to tell me what's going on?"

"My wife cheated on me, and she's pregnant with his child." He says, and your heart breaks for him. He really loved his wife, and couldn't believe what you were hearing. 

"Seth....I'm so sorry." You take his free hand that wasn't holding the coffee cup, and lace your fingers through his. "What are you going to do?" 

"I asked her for a divorce. She had apparently been seeing this guy for two years. We've only been married for three." He finishes his cup, and leans back against the couch. "I feel so stupid." He wipes the tears that fall down his face. 

"No. The last thing you are going to do is blame yourself. No sir. I know you, and you have nothing to feel ashamed about, okay?" He smiles slightly at you, and you feel the butterflies erupt in your stomach. 

"I don't know what I did to deserve a best friend like you, but I'm glad I have you." He leans over to press his lips to your forehead. "Is your boyfriend okay with me staying the night?" 

"Oh, that ended a while ago." You tell him, and he gives you his sad eyes. "I'm okay, I promise." 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"You've just been so busy with Mania coming up and everything. I didn't want to bother you." 

"What happened?"

"I don't really want to talk about it." You try to wave him off, but the crease in his forehead gets significantly deepened as he frowns. "We're talking about you." 

"I could use the distraction."

"He um..." You pause to swallow the thick lump in your throat. "He just wanted to win a bet with his friends." 

"What was the bet?"

"To sleep with a thicker woman." You put the words nicely. "It's really nothing, I'm fine. I promise."

"Y/N..." Seth tries to comfort you, but you stand up. 

"So, you can stay. I can have the guest room set up or you can sleep out here, I know how much you love this couch." You turn away from him, your mouth beginning to quiver.

"How about I stay with you? I think we could both use some comfort." His voice comes from behind you. "And for what it's worth....that little boy didn't know what he lost. He's just scared he couldn't handle a beautiful woman like yourself." 

You turn around to face him, and he immediately opens his arms. "I'm sorry your wife cheated on you. She doesn't realize what she's lost. You're the most thoughtful, genuine person I have ever met." 

"I love you, sweet girl. You know that right? In my eyes....no one will ever be good enough for you."

"Funny enough....I was thinking the same thing." You pull back from his hug, and stares into your eyes. "I love you, too." 

"Come on....let's go to bed. I'm mentally exhausted." 

"After you."

*************************************************************

There has been a dynamic shift in between you and Seth since that night. You started staying the night with each other quite often, and every time he spotted you while working, he sent a smile your way. 

You didn't want to get your hopes up, but people around you two were starting to notice it as well. 

"You want to tell me what's going on with you and my brother?" You turn to see Roman Reigns who had just taken a seat at the table you were currently sitting at.

"I'm not sure what you mean." 

"You two seem to be getting real....close."

"Isn't that what best friends are supposed to do?"

"He smiles a lot more now. After everything with his divorce beginning to settle...he seems happy. I think it has to do with you. He never stops talking about you." 

"Really?" You beam, and blush when Roman smirks at you. "I don't want to ruin anything, but..." 

"You're in love with him, aren't you?" Roman asks, and you nod. "Are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know." You shrug your shoulders. "I don't want to lose him if he were to reject me." 

"What makes you think he'd reject you?"

"He's Seth Rollins, and I'm just me. Besides I think he has a date tonight." You look towards the ground, not wanting Roman to see how it really affects you. 

"I shouldn't say anything but..." He looks around the room before facing you again. "He doesn't have a date. He wanted to see if he could get a reaction out of you."

"Of course he did." You roll your eyes at the thought. "He should find someone else though....I'm not good enough for him."

"Good enough for who?" The man of the hour walks in, and takes a seat in between you and Roman. "If you're having to question yourself then obviously this guy isn't doing enough to show you that he wants you." 

"Well, I have to go, but I'll see y'all tonight." Roman says, and leaves. Thanks Roman. Seth slings his arm over your shoulder, and pulls you into his side. 

"I missed you, today." He whispers in your ear, and you feel yourself shiver at the closeness. Your hand lays on his stomach and you can feel the abs through the tight fabric. 

"I thought you had a date tonight?" You ask, and Seth chuckles in your ear. "What's so funny?" 

"You're totally jealous."

"I am not!" You yell at him, and he chuckles again....his breath smelling like the mint gum he was chewing on. 

"Oh no? Should I tell you where I plan on taking this special girl to?" 

"Fuck off, Seth." You shove him, and pull yourself from him. "That's not funny." 

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" He asks, completely avoiding your statement. "I was thinking somewhere nice. Just the two of us." 

"What for after your done with your date?" I ask him, and he just smirks at you. "I won't be your sloppy seconds, and if you're going to be seeing other people then stop sleeping in my bed."

"Look at me, darlin'" Seth tries to grab your attention, but you were raging with jealousy. He grabs your chin with his hand, and turns you to face him. "The only date I'm going on tonight....is with you."

"What?" Your heart hammers against your chest.

"I over heard you on the phone with Rhea the other night. Was it not obvious that I love you?" He asks, and you feel the tears threatening to spill over. "I don't ever want you questioning if you're good enough for me. You're the best thing to ever happen to me." 

"Seth." You whisper, and he wipes the tears from your face. "I had no idea..." 

"Now....with that being said, how would you like to go on a date with me?" 

"Yes." You whisper, and he scrunches his nose at you. "This isn't a joke right?" 

"No, baby. It's not." He tilts your chin up, and places his lips on yours. It felt perfect. "Did that seem like a joke to you?"

"I don't know. I may need more convincing." You tease, and he kisses you again. "Okay, I think I get it now."

"Good. Now, I'll pick you up after the show. Be ready, and where whatever makes you comfortable." He says, standing up from the table. "I love you." He smiles at you. 

"I love you, too." You tell him, and he blows you one last kiss before leaving the room completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 216 27
WARNING SMUT MAYBE INCLUDED. If you do not like boyxboy relationships dont read this.
19.2K 89 8
Just what the title says :)
57.2K 651 41
The title says it all
84K 1.1K 81
The title says it all